• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

HPhantom's Fakemon and (maybe) Region

Haii everyone, Trying out some more spriting and I've decided to make lil fake pokemon I made together, they're not that good though xD;

If I get more into spriting and creating more of these fake pokemon I might as well make my own little Pokemon Region? :3 I'll be asking for ideas and names for such things, you can also request some pokemon you think would be awesome.
Requesting would go more around the lines of asking what type it would be, and what it would ressemble the most out of an animal. I'll try my best to make them exactly as what you picture them, too ^_^

:Fake Pokemon:
Animation2.gif
Animation3.gif
Animation4.gif

I have no idea what to name these three :\ And yeah, the first one isn't very creative x_X; You may throw in some names you think it would suit them :3 --More will be added soon~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
They do look very cute, though I do suggest a more pronounced outline on some parts of them. Also, it looks like the second one has a weird lump on its head, and the third one's tail is connected to its body in an odd way, IMO.

Anyways, you're doing a pretty nice job on them. Just keep in mind where your light source is at times.

Also, a random request: Flying-fire type that resembles a raven, I guess. If it's too hard, you don't have to do it. It would be nice if you could have its wings on fire (kinda like Moltres), but if that's a bit much, then don't do it.