• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hurt and Heal: Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I demand I truce. I'll change my target to Steven instead of Cynthia until he's out, and no one can hurt Red until Steven is gone. Deal?

Red: 38 HP HEAL
Steven: 26 HP HURT
Cynthia: 42 HP

It was a truce between me, and whoever chose to accept it. I never talked them to do it. I have no control over their actions. I haven't broken the truce. Yet...
Any more jumps on the trigger may change my mind.

Red: 27 HP HEAL
Steven: 23 HP HURT
Cynthia: 45 HP

Well I just realized you are part of the 3rd Steven party, I'll atone for my sin(Even thought my profile pic is currently a devil) and Heal Red for on turn
Red: 28 HP HEAL
Steven: 22 HP HURT
Cynthia: 45 HP

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Red: 34HP
Steven: 10HP HURT
Cynthia: 51HP HEAL

I feel that all the Steven-ers are going to join Red to take Cynthia down lmao, but whatevs

DIFFICULTY
Okay, out of the three remaining champions, I liked Steven the least, but as for who to heal...God, don't make me choose! Red was the first REAL challenge I had back when I first started Pokemon, so there's a lot of nostalgia. The first time I battled Cynthia on the other hand, I beat her pretty easily.

So, difficulty: RED

PERSONALITY
Cynthia has a much clearer and more colorful persona than Red, who is still a blank slate even as an NPC. No dialouge proves him to be the strong, silent type, but it doens't help his character very much. Cynthia on the other hand is helpful, and fascinated with Pokemon Mythology. She shows a great deal of caring for the Pokemon world, going to great lengths to try and support it. This is a very one-sided debate.

Personality: CYNTHIA

NOSTALGIA
As I said before, Red was the first ever true challenge I had when I started Pokemon with Heartgold version. When I made my way up to Mount Silver, I was certainly expecting a great challenge. Red surpassed that, and immediately kicked me back down to the bottom. That was the first time I had ever lost to an NPC. When I battled Cynthia years later, She was surprisingly easy, and I had known Red for much longer.

Nostalgia: RED

So, the final results are:

RED: 36 HP HEAL
STEVEN: 8 HP HURT
CYNTHIA: 51 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.