• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hurt and Heal: Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
#5 But you cant delay the enevitable

Flareon: 6HP HURT
Leafeon :16HP HEAL

Now ally's spread the the greener to all ends of the world the day of fire will end

Oh boy! Eeveelution discourse!
Let me get in on...
Oh. Dang. It's down to my two faves.

Flareon: 7HP HEAL
Leafeon :15HP HURT

I guess I'm siding with flareon then. It's the first eeveelution I got so it holds a special place in my heart. Sorry, Leafeon. No hard feelings. D:

You should give up, your causing the poor thing more pain

Flareon: 6HP HEAL
Leafeon :16HP HURT
But I'm not one for "Should"s

Back when there were still a large number of Eeveelutions left I made a vow to destroy Leafeon. I may have changed my mind before but now I'm not allowing that vow to go uncompleted

Fools, we must stretch on hurt or heal! God knows how long it will be until the next one, this war must never end!

Here are just a few reasons why you should join the Flareon Rebellion
  1. It's one of the original trio of Eeveelutions
  2. Fire beats Grass
  3. Fluffy Fur vs presumable sharp/fragile leaves
  4. We must prolong hurt and heal
  5. Grass gets owned by BUGS, while Fire roasts
  6. Grass gets owned by ICE, which Fire roasts
  7. Many Many more reasons

4# (Honestly i'd like to save these so i can deal the finishing blow but i'll probably be asleep anyways
Flareon: 10 HP HEAL
Leafeon: 12 HP HURT

Ok trash talk time (don't take any of this sirously I just have a strong defence for leafeon) you are all monsters but so am I like I want flareon to died soo where on the same boat sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.