• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hurt & Heal: Pokémon Types!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
#3 xD It's like an almost-not-morning assassination attempt~

Electric - 30HP HEAL
Ice - 1HP HURT

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
manectric_1_zpsa5c5abf7.jpg

Good game everyone, I'm no regular to these games but I'll bet that one dragged out the longest! Great support from both sides! xD

Disappointed Corey is disappointed. Should have really got rid of it at the start seeming though there is a lot of Electric types I hate >-<'
Makes me wanna blah that you guys let Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Derpavire win D: I'm also totally blaming Ferne for influence reasons and Katie for disappearing ;D

Thank you, guys, for winning it for us! And Corey, not all Pokemon of every type are great, you dislike "Derpavire," I dislike Volbeat and Illumise, just to name a couple. This game could've turned out either way, and although I am overjoyed that my Electric team(...that we call Team Ferne, so? :p ) won, Ice is an awesome type, and a worthy opponent, as was Bug. Great game, all! And thank you, Magpie, Stark, and Teapot, for supporting Electric! :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd say it was more Team Zekrom than Team Ferne, 'cause he was supporting Electric from way before I came along and joined in xD With Flying no longer being in the game I had to support Electric, Manectric is my favourite afterall :)

Either Type would have been a worthy winner in the end, with great support from both sides :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Coreysawrus said:
I'm also totally blaming Ferne for influence reasons and Katie for disappearing ;D

:'D

I totes should've taken out Electric when I'd had the chance. XD
But I'm glad to see that this game picked up while I was away. Good work on finishing, folks! Good game.

I think it's time now that we locked this guy and shipped it off to the archive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.