• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I am back

Hey Guys and Girls!!

This is just a quick post to say that I am now back :D. Though I haven't been in the battling scene for a while (a long while!) I am back to help out at the very least.

Let's see if we can get the battling community back up to what it was :D

Bal

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So that's where the sudden sandstorm came from. I was wondering.

Welcome back, Bal! :)

Haha yep the sandstorm is back alright !!! I have to work on a new team at some point but yea its good to be back :D.

And hey there, you may see me around the site but I am usually here :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blush:

Good to finally have you back, good sir :'D

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Balakai said:
Haha yep the sandstorm is back alright !!! I have to work on a new team at some point but yea its good to be back :D.

And hey there, you may see me around the site but I am usually here :p

this_will_not_do_det_large_1024x1024.jpg

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back, Bal! I've missed you and your self-esteem lowering battles. I took a bit of a break from battling in Gen V, but I'll be back for Gen VI. Good to see that the sandstorming is alive and well ^_^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Carmen Lopez said:
I took a bit of a break from battling in Gen V, but I'll be back for Gen VI.
I followed this same thing this past Gen.

We had a good, small group in Gen IV. Then we all died off in Gen V, but I would really love for us to get a fun Wifi battling community going again with the new games. (I also really hope they make Wifi singles 6v6 again ;_;)

But on to the actual point of this thread...Welcome Back, Bal!! It's been quite some time, sir, but it's nice to see you around these parts again.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shocari said:
Sir Red said:
Then we all died off in Gen V..

I most definitely did not die off.

Same here! :up:

Always happy to have you, Bal! I hope that you'll join us for some of our upcoming tournaments. The Eeveelutions Rotation tourney might not be your thing, but do consider it - even if just for fun. :)