• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I hate, hate, hate, hate Nintendo.

So. Deoxys at the New York Pokemon Center. For four days. I could cry. Deoxys is one of my favorite Pokemon, and while I could PAR it, I would rather get it legally if I can. Nintendo needs to build more Pokemon Centers.

...And while I'm at it, I'd like them to put a Joy Spot in North Carolina and give away Eggs with special moves, a la GSC. But it will never happen.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I totally agree about them building more Pokemon Centers. The least they could do is place one in Canada, either Edmonton or Toronto. There's no way that they wouldn't get the attention they deserve, especially in a largely Asian populated area like Toronto. Toronto seems to have everything else nowadays so why not a Pokemon Center?

But alas, I am bias. Since I visit Toronto once a year of course I'd want the facility built there :p

Calgary! Calgary! Calgary!

I've made up my mind that if I can't get a legal Deoxys through Nintendo Power or any other means, I'm not getting one at all. My AR is reserved only for quick leveling-up.

Yay! Here's my chance!!! I live reeeeeealy close to NY, so I can actually get Deoxys!!! I hope I can get multiple tickets....Ricky's gonna be hounding me for one. :p Hahahaha.[/i]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
From what I've heard they're not actually tickets, just something that's downloaded to your game. So technically, no, if you get it you can't pass it on to your friend. He'll just have to kill you for it ^^;

Hmm... Maybe you can get two if you have two carts?

"For four days in October the Aurora Ticket will be distributed at the Pokémon Center NY, allowing Trainers passage to the mysterious Birth Island where Deoxys awaits."

Nope. They ARE distributing the ticket. Which means that Ricky can't get any. He doesn't even have FR/LG!!!

Soooooo........yeah. If I get multiples, I might offer them for sale. :wink:

It rocks to live in a town where the NY skyline is directly next to you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The Aurora Ticket is given to you via means of the Wireless Adaptor and a Wonder Spot. The Wonder spot gives you your ticket and blam, it's yours. It is not an E-card. So, i don't think you can get multiples. ^^

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
How 'bout if we send her(?) our game cartridges? ;). One of mine is even US-region...

Or maybe people will go to the Pokemon Center and buy large quantities of duplicate games, so they can get large numbers of Aurora Tickets, and then sell the games on eBay... I expect they'd probably have something in place to stop that, though.