• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Icon Requests [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a hype to do icons for peoplez so send me any character (oc/canon) and I'll do a 500x500px icon.

Attachments

• 1522752525733.png
    1522752525733.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 1522754902253.png
    1522754902253.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 1522788635949.png
    1522788635949.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Oh, do you mind drawing my OC. Midnight the Shiny Umbreon, as you can expect, he's a Shiny Umbreon. His left eye color is red, and not yellow, and he wears a blue scarf around his neck.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Yo yo yo! Could you draw my profile picture! Only instead of being a shiny bald puppet, he has wavy dark hair (my real hair). If you can't just speak the truth sister. The cactus sweater must be included.

@GreenThumb sure but that I'm a little confused. Since it's in a very different style to mine, I'm not sure how to draw it exactly? Unless you just want me to do dots for eyes and all?

@LovelyCandy ok but what do you mean 'less universal'? Do you want me to simplify the design?

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Hm....I see why you have no idea what I meant by less Universal. What I meant was, can you make it look more like a animal and less...Alien Animal from the deep space?

Hi, I understand you're way busy, but I was kind of wondering if you could draw one of my OCs? I have SEVERAL references right here, since the first one(and main one) needs to be seriously redrawn. Thank you for your time~! :)

510428_image.jpg

592990_Aritriggered.png

572532_The_OG_Squad.jpg

Alright, gotta explain mine in heavy detail.

His name is Kaleb Storm, and he is my main OC. He is in his 30’s, as i want his current self to be drawn. He has jet black hair that covers just the top of his head, doesnt go further than halfway down his neck. He has a red contact lense in his left eye, but a scar on his left eye stretching diagonally from the right top corner of his right eyebrow to just to the side of his nose. His left arm is made of metal, since his real arm had been cut off during a freefall in an escape pod by a huge shard of glass from one of the windows. He wears a black shirt and blue pants, with black shoes.

Could you try to draw this icon for me? I would like the icon to show his whole body in the picture and not just his face, so it’s fine if you draw it smaller. Thanks.

Can you draw me as princess peach from super smash bros melee same as my profile picture please ?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the line of people I have to get through:
@Takumeme666420
@Cloudswift
@MimikyutheTrickster
@StormingCobra55 (<-- I can't do fullbody like you requested since these are ICONS not fullbody drawings I'm offering :/)
@Laura Derry
@Bon-BonFiveHigh
@Anuran

As proof I'm working on these, here's the unfinished icon Takumi requested by @Takumeme666420 (it's still being worked on)
1523859750032.png

I have some to do offsite as well and I'm under so much pressure so people just please be patient! The thread rules state that I don't have to actually do these requests but I'll try the best I can.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Hi. So, I have a request. Is it possible for you to draw my OC, a guy with black hair, fairly light skin, blue eyes, and the left eye is glowing blue? And could you also include the sword and shield from my current prof. pic? I don't want to pressure you any more, and it's fine with me if you can't do mine because there are too many requests already. But just so you know, I am willing to wait how ever long it takes.

Could you do a Rebel like Greninja for me I would appreciate it take as long as you want since others request so your pretty busy and I can get that,also I like all the art you do.(PS. Make the Greninja like the shiny one you know red and black)

Alright, thanks~

9E2050DD-4C4F-4A30-AA72-18E205556DC4.jpeg

Could you draw this guy? His name is V, he’s part of a K-Pop group. >3<

Attachments

• 184E398E-3947-48AA-BE96-8299D5D42FD2.jpeg
    184E398E-3947-48AA-BE96-8299D5D42FD2.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 38
Oh. My. God.

Ok seriously, I'm cancelling all of these now. I'm not used to being requested so many at once and when I did some of these - barely ANY of you thanked me and some of you are being pretty impatient.

And also - the rules of this board state that artists like me are NOT required to actually do requests.

So that's a negatory. My art isn't even worth waiting for - so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.