• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ilossa Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this role play, you will play as a Pokemon trainer. But you will also start of in a mysterious region called: The Ilossa Region. The Ilossa Region is a sunny place, where Pokemon and people live in peace. You must start off in VioletfogTown. Where you will get your very first Pokemon from Prof. Alex . Any baby/first evoloution Pokemon may be your starter. Also, you must fill out a sheet the Prof. sent to each trainer.
Form:
Name:
Description:
Starter:
Wish:
Region:

My form:
Name: Lucy
Description: 15 years old teenage girl who love Pokemon and like to train them, wearing; black t-shirt, white shorts and black sneakers, hobbies: reading, learning about Pokemon
Starter: Eevee (Female)
Wish: Wants to to collect as many Pokemon as she can and train them.
Region: Ilossa Region

"Hi professor!" Lucy said when she came into Lab.
"Oh, hi Lucy!" said professor. "Right on time, are you ready for your first Pokemon?"
"Yeah!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Which one?" professor asked.
"I want an Eevee." Lucy said.
Professor go for Eevee. "Okay here it is." Professor said and gave Eevee to Lucy.
"Awww she is so cute!" Lucy exclaimed and hug her new Pokemon.
"Here you go your Pokeball and Pokedex." Professor said and gave six PokeBalls and Pokedex to Lucy.
"Oh, thanks professor." Lucy said and go outside the Lab.

My Form:

Name:Jag
Description: 5'4 15 year old teenage boy with a strong love for Pokemon who likes wearing Hoodies to hide his Void Black Hair and wears glasses
Starter:Ralts (Male)
Wish: Wants to become the Ilossa region champion.
Region: Ilossa

"Professor Alex" yelled Jag from outside the lab
"Hello Jag." Said the professer"you're 5 minutes late a girl just left the lab with her Pokemon"
"Why am I always late!" Said Jag sadly
"You can still get your starter."
"Really!" Said Jag happily
"You were 5 minutes late not 5 days late Jag!"
"Well in that case can I get a Ralts"
"Sure Jag"said the professer as a Pokemon appeared on the counter.
"Oh my Arceus he's so cute!" Said Jag
"Jag be careful! Ralts attacks when frightened!" Screamed the professer.
"Ralts used Confusion on Jag and he became confused thanks professor I'll be on my way now." said Jag weakly as he tried to walk out of the lab with Ralts.
"Jag the exit is that way and you forgot to your poke balls and pokedex."said the professer
"K thanks" said Jag weakly as he stumbled out the door.

"I can't wait our first battle!" Lucy exclaimed and pet Eevee.
Lucy turned back and saw a boy with Ralts who was stumbled. "Hey!" Lucy yelled.

My Form

Name: Ace
Description: 5'6 16 year old boy who loves grass type pokemon
Starter: Snivy (male)
Wish: to beat the Ilossa region league

"professor Alex am i late?" Yelled ace as he run inside
"hello ace" says the professor "and yes about 10 minutes late "
"can i still get my starter " Ace says
"yes you can Ace" says the professor
"Ok then i want a Snivy" He says happily
"ok Here you go" he goes in the back and gets the pokemon
"aww look at him..he looks powerful " he says while smiling
"oh btw heres your pokeballs and pokedex" says the professor as he hands them to him
"Thanks Professor" he smiles

Admin edit: DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. DO NOT POST UNSOURCED ART THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN .

Name: Sierra
Description: A 15 year old girl that is a bit shorter than normal. She tends to be a bit excitable, but is very optimistic and loves to make friends. She prefers to catch Pokemon by befriending them instead of hurting them.
Starter: Bagon(Male)
Wish: To befriend as many people and Pokemon she can.

Sierra came in not long after Ace, panting and obviously out of breath. She was wearing a black backpack with a white trim, part of the main pocket open to show she had come in a rush.

"Sorry, Professor." Sierra called out after she had caught her breath. She started to walk back to the lab-coated man. "I got distracted by a Pidgy trying to pull an Oran Berry off a bush."

"That's not much a surprise." The professor commented before leading her to a wall of Pokeballs, each labeled with a Pokemon's name. A few were missing, showing which ones Trainers had already picked out. "Which Pokemon do you want?"

"I'll take..." Sierra paused, scanning the wall of Pokemon. "Bagon." The professor nodded and grabbed a Pokeball labeled 'Bagon', handing it to her. "There you go."

"Thanks!" Sierra gave a smile before heading out of the lab. Once outside, she pressed the button on the Pokeball and a Bagon appeared. "Hi there!" Sierra said with a smile, crouching down to study the Bagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Piper
Description: Brown hair down to her ears with dark purple tips. She has brown eyes and tan skin. She has a backpack with many pockets on her back, a blue tee shirt and jean shorts. Piper also has black muddy sneakers.
Starter: Shinx ( male)
Wish: To have her dream Pokemon team and beat the Ilossa league.
Region: Illossa.

Piper raced into the lab. " I'm not late! I won't I won't I won't-" she said, then looked at the clock on the wall. " I'm...20 minutes late..." she said.

" it's alright. now, what Pokemon would you want." The professor said.

" shinx!" she said excitedly.

the professor smiled and gave her the Pokemon in its pokeball, some other pokeballs, and a pokedex. " one shinx, just for you." she said.

Piper grinned, said thanks, and ran out of the lab. Piper let the Pokemon out. " hey there! I'm Piper!" she said excitedly. The shinx jumped around, clearly a very excitable Pokemon.

3805905266_3f389b4338.jpg

Name: Sierra
Description: A 15 year old girl that is a bit shorter than normal. She tends to be a bit excitable, but is very optimistic and loves to make friends. She prefers to catch Pokemon by befriending them instead of hurting them.
Starter: Bagon(Male)
Wish: To befriend as many people and Pokemon she can.

Sierra came in not long after Ace, panting and obviously out of breath. She was wearing a black backpack with a white trim, part of the main pocket open to show she had come in a rush.

"Sorry, Professor." Sierra called out after she had caught her breath. She started to walk back to the lab-coated man. "I got distracted by a Pidgy trying to pull an Oran Berry off a bush."

"That's not much a surprise." The professor commented before leading her to a wall of Pokeballs, each labeled with a Pokemon's name. A few were missing, showing which ones Trainers had already picked out. "Which Pokemon do you want?"

"I'll take..." Sierra paused, scanning the wall of Pokemon. "Bagon." The professor nodded and grabbed a Pokeball labeled 'Bagon', handing it to her. "There you go."

"Thanks!" Sierra gave a smile before heading out of the lab. Once outside, she pressed the button on the Pokeball and a Bagon appeared. "Hi there!" Sierra said with a smile, crouching down to study the Bagon.
Piper let the Shinx ( who was newly named Static) get in her arms. She walked over to Sierra, grinning happily. "Hiya! I'm Piper!" she said.

Name: Lila (lyla, if you want)
Description: She is a 14 year old girl with dirty blonde hair (like the hair on my pro-pic) She has a rainbow-striped shirt with denim jeans (and some purple sneakers) She also has hazel eyes.
Starter: Vulpix ♀
Wish: To catch em' all, of course!

Lyla came to the lab after 45 mins of walking. She busted the door open with a "Am I late?" question. "Yes, by 45 minutes." said Professor. "Dang, I NEED to be more careful (next time)." Lila said. "Anyways, what do you want your new pokémon to be?" said Professor. All of the pokémon were taken EXEPT for a Female Vulpix. "Since this is the only one I found, I will take her." Lila said nervously. "Okay. Here are 15 pokéballs and your own Pokédex." said the professor. "Thanks! Bai bai!" said Lila. She walked out with her new vulpix and saw a few people, but she couldnt WAIT to meet her new pokémon. Vulpix went out of the ball and started chasing other pokémon. "Vulpix, NO!" she said. The vulpix came back and started making circles around Ly(i)la. "You are one playful vulpix."

Piper let the Shinx ( who was newly named Static) get in her arms. She walked over to Sierra, grinning happily. "Hiya! I'm Piper!" she said.
She saw Piper and Sierra greeting eachother. "Hi, im lyla! You can name me lila if you want" Lila interrupted.

" oh, Hi! I'm Piper!" Piper said. " hey, I know this is a little sudden, but maybe we could travel together?" she said
"Sure..! Anyways.. Whats your starter poké-" Her vulpix started jumping to Piper. "Mind that, whats YOUR starter? Mine is a female vulpix! Shes really playful" she said.

Sierra gave a smile to both of the other trainers, thought her eyes were set on her Bagon as he ran around her legs. "I'm Sierra, and as you can see, I choose Bagon. I'm not sure what to name him."

Sierra bent down to pick up the Bagon, but to her surprise he jumped up onto her arm, scrambling up and onto her shoulder. From there, he hopped onto her should and she let out a little laugh.

"Sure..! Anyways.. Whats your starter poké-" Her vulpix started jumping to Piper. "Mind that, whats YOUR starter? Mine is a female vulpix! Shes really playful" she said.
" I got a shinx, as you can see! His name is static." Piper said, then looked at Sierra. " he's a little cutie!" Piper said happily

" I got a shinx, as you can see! His name is static." Piper said, then looked at Sierra. " he's a little cutie!" Piper said happily
Sierra gave a smile to both of the other trainers, thought her eyes were set on her Bagon as he ran around her legs. "I'm Sierra, and as you can see, I choose Bagon. I'm not sure what to name him."

Sierra bent down to pick up the Bagon, but to her surprise he jumped up onto her arm, scrambling up and onto her shoulder. From there, he hopped onto her should and she let out a little laugh.
"Vulpix! Vulpix!" her Vulpix said quietly. She jumped onto her arms and then she sat on her head. "Looks like she did the work FOR me this time." Lila said.

Piper giggled and pet static's head. "I already have the rest of my team planned out, so that's the first time I have plans!" she said.

"I think I'm going to name him Drake." Sierra commented, holding up a hand to stop him from falling. She looked at Piper and gave a smile. "I'm iust going to try and become friends with as many Pokemon as I can.

Sierra looked down at the Pokeballs and Pokedex still in her hands. Carefully to make sure she didn't knock Drake over, she took her backpack off and put her Pokedex and Pokeballs into the back and closed it before putting it back on.

Sierra turned to Lila as she asked the question. "Sure! I should probably get going to." She added, looking around the small town they were standing in.

"I think I'm going to name him Drake." Sierra commented, holding up a hand to stop him from falling. She looked at Piper and gave a smile. "I'm iust going to try and become friends with as many Pokemon as I can.

Sierra looked down at the Pokeballs and Pokedex still in her hands. Carefully to make sure she didn't knock Drake over, she took her backpack off and put her Pokedex and Pokeballs into the back and closed it before putting it back on.

Sierra turned to Lila as she asked the question. "Sure! I should probably get going to." She added, looking around the small town they were standing in.
" Static, we're gonna train a lot, and then we get more team members! let's go!" Piper said and grinned as she ran off, her shinx agreeing happily

342304_trainercard-Sierra.png

Sierra waved goodbye to Piper as she ran off with her Shinx. She stood there for a moment before looking up at Drake. "Come on, buddy, let's get going." "Bagon!" Drake replied happily and Sierra let out a little laugh before saying a quick goodbye to Lila. With that, she started to head toward the first route.

342315_trainercard-LilaLyla.png
"I
think I'm going to name him Drake." Sierra commented, holding up a hand to stop him from falling. She looked at Piper and gave a smile. "I'm iust going to try and become friends with as many Pokemon as I can.

"Okay! See you soon then!" She turned over to the Crabby. "Lets do this. Vulpix, Use EMBER!" After 5 minutes of battling, tat, tat, tat, tat. She caught the crabby and yelled, "YAY! my first caught pokémon!"

342313_trainercard-Sierra.png

Sierra headed out into the forest, her Bagon still resting on her head. A bum echoed softly in her throat as she scanned the tall grasses around her. "There has to be Pokemon around her somewhere..." She murmured, squinting her eyes.

Suddenly, a Starly hopped out at her, letting out a call. "Alright!" Sierra gasped, gently setting her Bagon to the side as she approached the Starly, her hand set out to invite it onto her arm. "Come on, little one." She said softly, smiling.

It inched closer to her, and suddenly it let out a cry, starting to rush at her using Tackle. She raised her arms of block the attack, but it never came.

Instead, she heard a bit of scuffling and then a thud. Moving her arms, she saw Drake standing in front of her, and it was obvious he has been hit. Before she could say anything, the Starly used Quick Attack and rushed at Drake, but he immediately countered it with Rage, knocking the Starly back.

"T-Thanks." Sierra gasped, already hating to see both her Bagon and the Starly injured. Quickly, she pulled a Pokeball from her bag and threw it at the Starly. It ticked a few times, but then it lied still, the button in the front changing from flashing red to simply off.

With a small smile, Sierra grabbed the Pokeball and looked at Drake. "Look at that. You've got a knew friend - probably." She said with a giggle, sticking out her arm to let Drake climb back up onto her head.

• She ran to Route 1 and saw Sierra. "HI SIERRA!" she said.She noticed the pokeball in her hand. "Whatcha got?"

Name: Diamond
Starter: Riolu
Wish: Champion.

Diamond was already in Route 1. He had obtained his Riolu was was training, off Lilipups, and Rattatas.

piper.278318
  • She ran to Route 1 and saw Sierra. "HI SIERRA!" she said.She noticed the pokeball in her hand. "Whatcha got?"

Piper was fishing in a nearby pond. "I have the worst patience.." she said, then she got a bite. She quickly pulled it out of the water, it was a staryu. " Use tackle!" Piper said, and Static obeyed. the Staryu used water gun, but Static ran threw it for another tackle. Piper threw a pokeball. it shook a few times, and then Staryu was caught. " hmm...imma name you River." Piper said.

Mike
Age 19
From the Sinnoh region.
Pokemon:
Houndoom (Barkley)
Torterra (Bob)
Roserade (Rose)
Goal: Unaware as of yet.
Personality: Easygoing and relaxed. Has spent a while being a trainer and is just enjoying the ride through life. Interestingly is also a vegan and can play guitar and ukulele.
341642_trainercard-Mike_Zoeller.png

Mike sat on top of his Torterra, Bob's back. Who's big enough to be able to have him, Barkey, and Rose take a nap on it. They await near a stream. Just relaxing and enjoying the day.

On his way through route 1 heading to his first gym battle Jag saw something rustling in the bushes. "Eee eee vee! The poor creature cried out. "Don't worry I'm here!" Jag then began to slowly untangle the Eevee from the vines it was trapped in. "Eee vee" "I wonder what kind of Pokemon that is?" Said Jag as he scanned it with his pokedex"Eevee the Evolution Pokemon." Eevee then began rubbing it's fur on Jag's leg "Hey! That tickles. Eevee do you wanna join me and Ralts on our journey?" Asked Jag to the Eevee Eevee then began jumping around happily "I'll take that as a yes. Here touch this." Said Jag as he showed Eevee the poke ball and Eevee clicked it and was caught. "Yay my first Pokemon!

She carried on. She stumbled into a wild Magicarp. After a 10 minute battle, vulpix fainted. She decided to go to a nearby pokemon center. The one she went to were owned by Team Rocket though, and she didnt suspect a thing. Her vulpix got lost, and she was crying all day until her sister, olivia, talked to her. She gave advice to Lila and then she took off. "Here is the final vulpix. If you lose this one, you will have to pick another pokemon." "Okay, i will be VERYYY careful." said Lila.

Near the city, on route one, Mike grabs out his guitar and looks to his pokemon. "You guys want some music?" They seem to like the idea and he begins playing.

Rose nudges Mike in the arm. "What is it?" he asks
"Roserade"
He takes a second to regain his thoughts. Oh yeah. "Bob, we need to get to softwind city, remember?"
The huge Pokemon gets up and walks along.

Name: Jackel Howl (aka "The Engineer")
Description: Jackel wears a brown headband to keep his dark gold blond hair up, a brown tatty neckerchief tied around his neck loosely. A large brown campers back pack always on his back that contains essential trainers items and food. Blue bootleg jeans with gray patches along the back. Including two small pouches tied to his upper leg areas on each side. Brown-grayish trainers and a belt with a gold buckle. He's faired skinned and has deep brown eyes.
g96FDra.png

Personaility: Jackel acts bold on his actions and does his best to pretend he knows what he's doing most of the time in the face of his other pokemon pals about. But truthfully his dare devilness on almost anything gives a great of concern on them nor matter how much he tries to sqwander it away in taking many risks to get at something he and his pokemon strived to adchive in the first place. Hes very out going and a likes to keep himself busy of almost anything. But loves the odd bits and bobs of techy things.
Starter: Furret
Wish: To do what his father cannot do, to become the best there ever was and befriend many along his way.

Jackel sits within the tall grass on route 1 as he peered through some binoculars. Carefully bird watching as his friend Furret sits there next to him. Waiting for Jacket to make the move.

Ace walks onto route one and sees a pichu .."hum i gonna catch you ..little guy "he throws snivys pokeball "go snivy " he smiles "ok snivy use tackle " snivy tackles the pichu and the pichu uses thundershock " snivy dodge then use tackle again " snivy almost dodges it and then use tackle on the pichu " ok go pokeball "he throws the pokeball at the pichu and he catches it " yay i got a pichu ..."

Name: Guido
Description: Tall and slim, brown hair, brown eyes, loves colour green, very clever but very arrogant , not easy to be friends, hates arriving late
Starter: Budew
Wish: To be blond

Guido kicked himself for not waking up earlier. It was the day that he would receive his first pokemon and, while his friends had already gone, he was running trough route 1 with his useless Budew. He hated it. It was weak and tiny. The only thing that was nice about it was its colour green.

Jackel lowers his binoculars when he sees someone in the distance running in a hurry. Blinking before looking at his Furret, which was looking at him also. They both shrugs and Jackel packs everything away. Slinging the backpack on his back whilst the two start to trek through the tall grass in failing to find a bird type like pokemon. But he had to stop in his path when he fishes out a device to reveal the map of the area. Furret standing near him turns his head, as Jackel's furret managed to hear some distance fighting going on. However Jackel speaks up just as the Furret of his had their attention taken away for the moment. "Okay, we better get a move on Furret. Before its nightfall. Otherwise we'll be camping out here like yesterday." Jackel said with an additive sigh. He puts the device away and makes a gesture to his Furret once more to make him follow. "Fur-Fur!" Said Furret as they followed Jackel closely.

Ace smiled "alright cmon out Pichu " he smiled "cmon lets get going pals " Pichu climbed up on his shoulder while Snivy runs around in the grass" um so whats the next town" he cheeks his map "oh Soft wind..i wonder if the gym leader is a flying type leader " he walks down the road" i can wait to find a fire type too...maybe a vulpix or a eevee so i could have flareon"

Status
Not open for further replies.