• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I'm Making a Story, And I Need YOU to Make a Character!!

Name: Cherry Bing
Appearance: Blond hair and pale skin, brown eyes and a black cap. Her bag is yellow and the trainers are red, the T-shirt and the jeans are blue
Personality: Confident and brave
Pokemon: Zweillous (Zoey) female
Kingdra (Ray) male
Noibat (Nate) male
Dragonite (Draco) male

Role: Gym leader
Do you want your character to die?: No
Other: Can read peoples minds, it can be the 5th leader or something

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
guys, not to be rude, but first, im pretty sure Cloudswift has left 'Charms as their last activity was ages ago, and this thread is beyond dead.

I have one. his name is silvallstein he’s a man made Pokémon. Age ??? Gender ??? Appearance, has a striking resemblance to silvally and mewtwo, has a glowing crystal on its chest and stitch’s all over its body, a bolt on its head? . Personality, kind and calm but is short tempered if you call him a abomination. Pokémon, he is a Pokémon. Role a Pokémon that protects it Allies. Do you want your Character to die. No he’s immortal. Other he is a legendary Pokémon and has a strange connection to arceus the god Pokémon, he also speaks just like a human. Want to know what he looks like press the file I had attached.
I really want him to be in this story :)

Attachments

• 3BBA41D6-9A4D-47F5-BC14-3EE4510FA7E2.jpeg
    3BBA41D6-9A4D-47F5-BC14-3EE4510FA7E2.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: