• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In The End... (Minecraft RP)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Rules: Same rules as the common site. You can do some different things from normal Minecraft. You can grab a block to keep from falling or going higher, you can make chairs and tables, and there are daggers, Crossbows and cannons too. (Old style.) If it happens, you will have special armor, such as lapis, redstone, etc ... which has special abilities. But nothing robots or things like cars. Limit to simple things. Only in a few points (much more advanced) The characters may have special weapons, but in the beginning, the characters at maximum, may have a sword + 2 pieces of iron armor. EXP (Experience Points) Will make your character stay Stronger and have a '' Boost '' in the skills.Also,this Minecraft Update don't limits what you can craft.But,some things are REALLY hard to craft.

Finally, make sure you read the rules.History: Minecraft has changed a lot.Many things have been added, several things changed.But all this happiness, had its bad side.Minecraft released several OP items, and players used them to destroy servers, and Until they get into Singleplayers maps. Now, the servers are in ruins. Few communities and guilds have survived. And, very few people alone. Now, these communities have tried (or failed) to re-establish Minecraft ...

If 4+ people are interested, I will launch the application form of your character.

FAQ:
1. Will have a main villain?
Yes, but I'm still deciding. No, it will not be Herobrine or Entyty 303. If it were to be a myth, I would create one.

2. In an hour will we have access to robots or cars?
Probably not, but if the players move forward ...

3. Will you have a character?
Yes, but he will be a walker.

4. Can we be Steve Or Alex?
Yes, and they will be stronger, or they will have a diamond sword. But, you must have my authorization.

5. Will you be Steve or Alex?
Nope, but if any player wants to be, look at the question up: P

6. Will Minecraft still have natural resources, such as trees and biomes?
It will have, in a small amount. Only the elite communities will have trees, and the biomes have existed, but, the world will be practically done by nether rack,lava, and a few stones.

7. Can we have more characters?
If you can control it, yes.

8.When we die, can we go back?
Depending on the friendships / EXP your character has, yes.

9.We can put our game nicknames?
Yeah, I do not see a problem as long as it's not offensive.

10. Can we be someone in Story Mode?
Nop.