• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Infinity: Trial of Heroes

Saturday, 14 June, 2025

It looks like this world is changing. Video game characters.... in the absolute form of trophies. We will investigate further. My grandson has taken quite an interest in these trophies, so we may keep them for later.

- Professor Wilhelm Smith Sr.
Wednesday, 2 July, 2025

Professor Wilhelm died from a supernatural cause, so I'm taking notes now. The kid looks like he expected his grandfather to die. As for the kid's dad, Wilhelm Smith Jr... he's interested in the trophies too. But we'll save further research for later. We'll see if the video game characters do something weird.

- Mr. Montgomery B. Anderson

Saturday, 19 June, 2025

Well, Monty's dead too, so we called for a kid from Australia, about the same age as my son, Jeremy. He said that it was something the "Bowser trophy" was doing. No wonder Dad died with it on top of him and Monty died with it right next to him. Coincidence or supernatural means...?

- Mr. Wilhelm Smith Jr.

Sunday, 20 June, 2025

My dad and grandpa's friend, Monty died before my dad and after grandpa... Riley knows exactly what's going on, but he suspects nothing. I know the secrets of the trophies. They talk to me. One even said that all of humanity may end when the power of God strikes the Earth's core. Don't know what that means.

- Jeremy Smith

1 millennium later...

C H O O S E Y O U R C H A R A C T E R
Time is meaningless. Fighting is frequent. The old race of humans has gone extinct. Now, there are only trophies. They is a mysterious energy that takes us off our pedestals. But that isn't important anymore. Many more fights are being held, and someone even challenged one of the greatest fighters. They were going to enter a tournament along with several others. But his friend suspects that there is more to the tournament than what it may seem at first glance.

Infinity: Trial of Heroes
Storyline
Heihachi Mishima, one of the greatest fighters in the world, has launched a tournament based in Tokyo. Some believe that Heihachi Mishima is genuinely hosting it. Others believe it is Not Just a Tournament.

Character Sheet
You can have up to 5 characters

Name:
Personality:
Origin:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Friends:
Enemies:
Strength: (1-50, average 25) (Determines how much damage a character can deal and how much they can carry)
Resilience: (1-50, average 10) (Determines how tough a character is, decreasing taken damage)
Stamina: (50-80, average 65) (Determines how much damage a character can take before a KO)
Messiness: (1-50, average 30) (Determines how likely the character is to use the environment against an enemy)
Luck: (1-50) (Determines how likely an attack will land on an opponent and how likely it will be critical)
Speed: (1-50, average 20) (Determines how easily a character can avoid an attack, at least 5 more than enemy will hit twice)
Intelligence: (1-50, average 25) (Determines how accurate a character's attack will be)
Charisma: (1-50, average 25) (Determines how likely enemies will attack you, descending)
Willpower: (50-200, average 105) (Determines how stubborn a character is when dealing with unfamiliar people)

Concentration: (10-50, average 25) (Determines how likely a character will stay focused)
Combat Power: (All stats combined)
Type:
Style:
Special Attack: (Can be used when Limit guage is at 20%)
EX Attack: (Can be used when Limit guage is at 40%)
Hyper Attack: (Can be used when Limit guage is at 80%)
NHB Beatdown: (Can be used when Limit guage is at 100%)
Desperation Attack: (Can be used when Limit guage is at 70% at least and Stamina is at 20 or less)
General Victory Quote: (self-explanatory, this will be used in a fangame at some point)

Types
All-Rounder: All stats are at the average.
Rushdown: Specializes in extremely fast combos but has poor strength and resilience.
Grappler: High strength, resilience, stamina and willpower, but slow.
Zoner: Basically carried by projectiles and a "get off me" move.
Trapper: Carried by traps they set around the arena.
Mix-Up: You never know what's up with them. Usually low Stamina.
Glass Cannon: Faster than Rushdown, stronger than Grappler, more fragile than Mix-Up.
Dynamic: All-Rounder at first, but can trade attributes for buffs that come with trade-offs.

Keepaway: Entirely carried by projectiles.
Hit & Run: Attack and run away, attack and run away, and so on.
Bait & Punish: Lure the enemies into traps and destroy them when they walk into them.

Styles
Traditional: To the archetype.
Rhythm: Based around quick-time events.
Boxing: Punches only.
Taekwondo: Kicks only, using punches as a last resort.
Parkour: Based around rebounds, jumping off opponent's heads (footstooling) and flips.
Madden: Based around sports.
Psychic: Based around mental abilities like telekinesis. All disjointed hitboxes.
Drunk: Entirely based around kicking butt in a humiliating way.
Confusion: So bizarre and unpredictable it sends you off guard.

How _____ Works
Combat Power

It's just all stats combined.

NHB Beatdown
When you reach 100% on the Limit guage, you can use this.

Actual Combat
Every confirmed hit will result in some damage. Every confirmed critical hit will result in 20 damage instead. And when you take damage, your Limit guage goes up by 5% (critical will go up 30). This also happens when you deal damage, though 10% less (4.5%, 27%, etc.). Always round decimal numbers up. Generate 5 random numbers, the last one will determine if the attack hits (below Luck = HIT CONFIRM!). Attacks at the start of a battle will never be critical hits. Some enemies (usually Boss enemies) have abilities that prevent flinching, poison, burn, etc., making attacks that have those status effects borderline useless, except if they deal no damage, then they're useless.

My Characters
OCs
Name: Dean
Personality: Fairly serious for a teenager, but he apparently doesn't care. He can be a bit... stubborn as well as fast, yet he lacks stamina. Also reckless.
Origin: (OC)
Strengths: The environment
Weaknesses: Recklessness
Friends: None
Enemies: Heihachi, Kazuya, Ogre, Jinpachi, Azazel, Akuma, M. Bison, Gill, Juri, Urien, Zangief, F.A.N.G, Seth, Kintaro, Goro, Vega, Shang Tsung, Shao Khan
Strength: 12
Resilience: 7
Stamina: 57
Messiness: 49
Luck: 32
Speed: 47
Intelligence: 36
Charisma: 25
Willpower: 130

Concentration: 32
Combat Power: 417 (wow this is powerful)
Type: Rushdown
Style: Traditional
Special Attack: Flash Punch (Basically just a powerful punch)
EX Attack: Spirit Orb (Projectile)
Hyper Attack: Hype Blast (Similar to Spirit Orb, but the entire blast is connected to his hands)
NHB Beatdown: No Hard Feelings (A combo of weak attacks ending in an uppercut)
Desperation Attack: Burst (Essentially Hero's Magic Burst in SSBU)
General Victory Quote: "Some advice; stay focused." [teleports away]

Name: Kazue
Personality: Nobody knows Kazue that well. All they do know is that the British-sounding guy likes beating up villains, and he calls it "kicking ass for a good reason".
Origin: Unknown
Strengths: Variability, lots of Armour with Grapple, sorta like Kaizen with debuffs
Weaknesses: Struggles against similar people
Enemies: All villains, criminals, bullies, etc.
Strength: 22 (36 with Grapple, 2 with Rush)
Resilience: 9 (37 with Grapple, 1 with Rush)
Stamina: 62 (70 with Grapple, 51 with Rush)
Messiness: 30 (3 with Grapple, 49 with Rush)
Luck: 35
Speed: 20 (7 with Grapple, 47 with Rush)
Intelligence: 45
Willpower: 120

Concentration: 50
Combat Power: 418 (428 with Grapple, 425 with Rush)
Type: Dynamic (Switches between All-Rounder, Grappler and Rushdown)
Style: Rhythm
Special Attack: Forge Torpedo (A giant group of heat waves that doesn't deal that much damage, but inflicts Burn (Burn: The Burned target takes 3 damage over time.))
EX Attack: Antislam (Creates a shockwave which inflicts Daze (Daze: The Dazed target cannot attack for 3 turns))
Hyper Attack: Dark Burst (Creates a Room of Darkness (Room: An area, called a Room, will either inflict buffs, debuffs or damage) (Darkness: Enemy targets will have their luck lowered by 5))
NHB Beatdown: Dismantle (Massive damage at the price of losing 15 Stamina, holding on to 1)
Desperation Attack: Outrage Hysteria (Inflicts Rage and Hysteria (Rage: Deals more damage at the cost of taking much more) (Hysteria: Concentration is set to 20 and Luck is set to 25))
General Victory Quote: "GG."

Not OCs but still characters
Name: Olif

Personality: The adventurous little guy just wants to see the world, going as far as escaping home to do it. He's also quite excitable, leading to him taking on opponents far more powerful than himself. He cares for his friend, Emy, and his sister, Revis, going to great lengths to protect them.
Origin: Bandit RIP
Strengths: Magic, extremely difficult to spot escaping.
Weaknesses: Reckless, easy to anger.
Friends: Emy, Dai, Lieutenant Janko, Zetoman, Revis
Enemies: Donte, Big B, Jon Jon, Freak
Strength: 22
Resilience: 10
Stamina: 64
Messiness: 38
Luck: 34
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 31
Charisma: 22
Willpower: 109

Concentration: 25
Combat Power: 375
Type: Zoner
Style: Psychic
Special Attack: Purple Lightning (self-explanatory)
EX Attack: Purple Fire (also self-explanatory)
Hyper Attack: Charge Strike+ (Essentially a powered-up "get off me" move)
NHB Beatdown: Overcharge (Purple Lightning, but downwards and more powerful)
Desperation Attack: Desperate Overcharge
General Victory Quote: "I guess the world truly is full of surprises."

Name: Emy
Personality: Emy is extremely friendly, and can be protective of those she cares about. She can be really shy, but when she's angry... you better not mess with her. Take that, stereotypes. She may or may not have feelings for Olif...
Origin: Bandit RIP
Strengths: Extremely aggressive when she gets angry (Stereotyping is wrong), extremely fast when not angry especially.
Weaknesses: Low defenses other than speed
Friends: Olif, Dai
Enemies: Anyone who deliberately harms Olif
Strength: 36
Resilience: 7
Stamina: 50
Messiness: 27
Luck: 31
Speed: 41
Intelligence: 25
Charisma: 30
Willpower: 104

Concentration: 26
Combat Power: 377
Type: Glass Cannon
Style: Traditional
Special Attack: Summer Wind (Regular attack powered up and moving forward)
EX Attack: Ippon Naoi Sage (Throws her handbag in the air and headbutts the enemy?)
Hyper Attack: Summer Sting (A fast kick in a certain weak spot if fighting a male moving forward)
NHB Beatdown: Thunder Smash (An attack that moves forward and deals quite some damage)
Desperation Attack: Lightning Bash (Very powerful slam attack)
General Victory Quote: (IDK what to do for her victory quote, she's shy all the time so I'll just leave it blank)

Name: Zagreus
Occupation: Prince of the Underworld (even though he continuously tries to escape), God of Blood and Life
Personality: Zagreus is often shown to be humble, good-humored, and often sarcastic and self-deprecating. His jovial, if somewhat-insubordinate nature allows him to easily befriend the many people he encounters, treating people of lower status as his equals, although he is respectful of his elders (aside from his father), especially his fellow gods. He is sometimes shown to be somewhat blasé, which has led him to offend the people around him or act without thinking of the consequences. However, he often reflects on this and is quick to apologize when he oversteps. He has a mischievous side, and is fond of pranking others.
Origin: (?)
Strengths: Really fast, quite durable, can fight with severe wounds, constantly coming back to life
Weaknesses: Extremely reckless, can't fight without weapons for some reason
Friends: Cerberus, Achilles, Thanatos, Dusa, Chaos, all Olympian gods
Enemies: His dad (Hades)
Strength: 18
Resilience: 13
Stamina: 65
Messiness: 25
Luck: 36
Speed: 42
Charisma: 28
Willpower: 105

Concentration: 35
Combat Power: 392
Type: Mix-Up
Style: Confusion
Special Attack: Nova Smash (Equips Stygius (Aspect of Zagreus), strikes the ground with his sword, creating a shockwave on the ground)
EX Attack: Hellfire (Equips Exagryph (Aspect of Zagreus), basically just a massive blast)
Hyper Attack: Crackling Skewer (Equips Varatha (Aspect of Guan Yu), IDK what this does but I'm sure it's OP)
NHB Beatdown: Heavy Throw (Equips Aegis (Aspect of Beowulf), massive damage and small recoil if it hits)
Desperation Attack: Bull Rush (Equips Aegis (Aspect of Chaos), deals even more damage when Limit is at 100%)
General Victory Quote: "Don't mess with me."

Allies (Currently fighting)
Dean
Kazue
Olif
Emy
Zagreus
Barbie
DM
Jake
Dr. Delta (crowd)
Subject-7777 (crowd)

Enemies
Unknown Soldier 1

Strength: 25
Stamina: 62/65
Messiness: 30

Combat Power: 365
Limit: 5%

Unknown Soldier 2

Strength: 25
Stamina: 62/65
Messiness: 30
Luck: 25

Combat Power: 355
Limit: 5%

Unknown Fighter (Boss)

Ability: Unknown Fighter will not flinch from regular attacks
Strength: 35
Resilience: 15
Stamina: 64
Messiness: 36
Luck: 50
Speed: 35
Intelligence: 30
Willpower: 120

Concentration: 40
Combat Power: 450

Last edited by a moderator:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Heres my badass motorcycle oc!

Name: Barbie "Bars" Jamison
Appearance: A shorter (5'6) lady with a lean build. She has muscles mainly in the lower body rather than the upper body. She has extremely pale skin and uses botox (shh its a "secret") to keep away wrinkles. Her hair is blonde and usually worn in a messy-ish high ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown and shine lightly. She wears a black leather motorcycle jacket and a white bra underneath. Her chest is average sized. Barbie pairs herself with black leggings, fingerless gloves and boots.
Personality: Barbie is what many would call an arsonist. Obsessed with using fire and anything fire related, she is a very sweet person. She's a bit more self centered and prefers to keep attention on herself at all times during fights and whatnot. She's committed a few crimes in her life and has been into juvi and jail a few times. Barbie hates children. She's very flirty and stubborn but kind and caring to especially strong and handsome men.
Origin: OC
Strengths: Using fire objects, Her "beauty", flexibility, speed
Weaknesses: Heavy objects and taller objects, disgusting sounds (finger popping, burping etc.), the complete darkness
Friends: Many
Enemies: Also a lot
Strength: 23
Resilience: 5
Stamina: 60
Messiness: 45
Luck: 45
Speed: 19
Intelligence: 14
Willpower: 110
Concentration: 30
Combat Power: 376
Type: Bait & Punish
Style: Parkour
Special Attack: Fish Bait (20; As the name suggests Barbie lures an enemy over by doing doing romantically attracting poses [don't worry it won't be mentioned but only called by the name "fish bait"]. She then slurs them into a trap fashioned my things found in the environment. )
EX Attack: Headstand (40%; Ascends into the air and lands upon the enemy's head, does it twice before jumping back)
Hyper Attack: Speeder (80%; Lures the enemy closer and then countinously runs around the enemy, trying to make them dizzy before attacking)
NHB Beatdown: Motor Flip (100%; Uses a motorcycle wheel and flips, coming down and smashing. It may not cause much damage but she pins down another enemy)
Desperation Attack: Gravity (70%; Gets low to the ground and tries tripping the enemy)
General Victory Quote: "Pretty chick's always win ." [smiles and laughs]

Last edited:
Heres my badass motorcycle oc!

Name: Barbie "Bars" Jamison
Appearance: A shorter (5'6) lady with a lean build. She has muscles mainly in the lower body rather than the upper body. She has extremely pale skin and uses botox (shh its a "secret") to keep away wrinkles. Her hair is blonde and usually worn in a messy-ish high ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown and shine lightly. She wears a black leather motorcycle jacket and a white bra underneath. Her chest is average sized. Barbie pairs herself with black leggings, fingerless gloves and boots.
Personality: Barbie is what many would call an arsonist. Obsessed with using fire and anything fire related, she is a very sweet person. She's a bit more self centered and prefers to keep attention on herself at all times during fights and whatnot. She's committed a few crimes in her life and has been into juvi and jail a few times. Barbie hates children. She's very flirty and stubborn but kind and caring to especially strong and handsome men.
Origin:
Strengths: Using fire objects, Her "beauty", flexibility, speed
Weaknesses: Heavy objects and taller objects, disgusting sounds (finger popping, burping etc.), the complete darkness
Friends: Many
Enemies: Also a lot
Strength: 23
Stamina: 60
Messiness: 45
Luck: 45
Speed: 19
Intelligence: 14
Willpower: 110
Combat Power: 376
Type: Bait & Punish
Style: Parkour
Special Attack: Fish Bait (20; As the name suggests Barbie lures an enemy over by doing doing romantically attracting poses [don't worry it won't be mentioned but only called by the name "fish bait"]. She then slurs them into a trap fashioned my things found in the environment. )
EX Attack: Headstand (40%; Ascends into the air and lands upon the enemy's head, does it twice before jumping back)
Hyper Attack: Speeder (80%; Lures the enemy closer and then countinously runs around the enemy, trying to make them dizzy before attacking)
NHB Beatdown: Motor Flip (100%; Uses a motorcycle wheel and flips, coming down and smashing. It may not cause much damage but she pins down another enemy)
Desperation Attack: Gravity (70%; Gets low to the ground and tries tripping the enemy)
General Victory Quote: "Pretty chick's always win ." [smiles and laughs]
Nice! Accepted, though that Desperation Attack sounds a bit... abnormal for a desperate burst of power... but I guess it can pass!

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nice! Accepted, though that Desperation Attack sounds a bit... abnormal for a desperate burst of power... but I guess it can pass!
I could change it if you'd like. I had a zoom to attend for work so i kind of wrote something down real quick so I wasn't late.

Okay, here's my first guy. He's not really intended to be a protagonist, but I wanted to use him. So here we go! I'll write in some of the other characters I intend to bring in soon.

Name: Dr. Arlo Delta
Appearance: Dr. Delta is a taller man, coming in at 6'3". He's rather skinny, wearing a white lab coat and slacks. He has rectangular glasses, and light brown hair that tends to frizz out at times.
Personality: On the outside, Dr. Delta is a polite, curious man who is very interested in the various powers people possess. He hopes to learn about their origins and what limits they can reach. He enjoys classical music. At times, he can be rather calculating, which may result in him coming off as cold or strange.
Origin: Dr. Delta is one of the head scientists of the Raitech Corporation. While on the front they appear to be your standard company focused on developing pharmaceuticals and technology, there are some rumors that they are up to some more unsavory things. Still, nothing has been proven in a court of law. I'm sure this mega corporation is completely ethical in everything they do and have only the best reasons for trying to enter this tournament hahaha.
Strengths: His intelligence, observation skills, agility and accuracy
Weaknesses: Arrogance, low defense and stamina.
Friends: Raitech Corporation
Enemies: Unknown, maybe some work rivals?
Strength: 5
Messiness: 1
Speed: 40
Intelligence: 50
Willpower: 150
Concentration: 45
Combat Power: 401
Type: Mix-up, I guess? I mean, this guy is focused on inflicting debuffs so I don't know if that fits.
Style: Pressure Point Strikes

Special Attack: Scalpel Throw. A very weak, spammable attack in which Dr. Delta throws a scalpel at the enemy. Has a 60% chance to cause a minor, temporary speed debuff on a hit. There is a 15% that a syringe is thrown instead. On a hit, has a 75% to cause a minor temporary speed debuff and temporarily inflict the Nausea condition. (Nausea: Fighter becomes disoriented, resulting in a sharp decrease in their Willpower, Concentration, Intelligence, and Strength)
EX Attack: Vibrating Palm Strike. Dr. Delta focuses his energy into his palm, striking his opponent. Knocks back his opponent, and inflicts a Resistance debuff.
Hyper Attack: Dim Mak. Dr. Delta hits the enemy with a quick 3 hit flurry of strikes. Deals little damage, and temporarily inflicts the Commotio condition. (Commotio: Opponent takes damage every time they move.)
NHB Beatdown: Special Manuever Y.A.A.D. 5. Dr. Delta hits the opponent with a rapid 5 hit combo. Deals very little damage. If the opponent has less than 10% hp after this attack, it instantly K.O.s them. Otherwise, the opponent receives a large temporary debuff to all their stats.
Desperation Attack: Adrenaline Shot. Dr. Delta stabs himself with a syringe, injecting himself with a chemical. He temporarily gains the Adrenal condition. (Adrenal: Fighter takes half damage from all normal attacks from enemies.) Dr. Delta also gains a small buff to his Speed and Strength stats, and regains a small amount of health. There is a 5% chance that instead of all of that happening, Dr. Delta instead gains the Nausea Condition. (Nausea: Fighter becomes disoriented, resulting in a sharp decrease in their Willpower, Concentration, Intelligence, and Strength)
General Victory Quote: "Hmmm. Target performed below expectations, more testing required." [Clicks pen and writes note on clipboard]

Okay, here's my first guy. He's not really intended to be a protagonist, but I wanted to use him. So here we go! I'll write in some of the other characters I intend to bring in soon.

Name: Dr. Arlo Delta
Appearance: Dr. Delta is a taller man, coming in at 6'3". He's rather skinny, wearing a white lab coat and slacks. He has rectangular glasses, and light brown hair that tends to frizz out at times.
Personality: On the outside, Dr. Delta is a polite, curious man who is very interested in the various powers people possess. He hopes to learn about their origins and what limits they can reach. He enjoys classical music. At times, he can be rather calculating, which may result in him coming off as cold or strange.
Origin: Dr. Delta is one of the head scientists of the Raitech Corporation. While on the front they appear to be your standard company focused on developing pharmaceuticals and technology, there are some rumors that they are up to some more unsavory things. Still, nothing has been proven in a court of law. I'm sure this mega corporation is completely ethical in everything they do and have only the best reasons for trying to enter this tournament hahaha.
Strengths: His intelligence, observation skills, agility and accuracy
Weaknesses: Arrogance, low defense and stamina.
Friends: Raitech Corporation
Enemies: Unknown, maybe some work rivals?
Strength: 5
Messiness: 1
Willpower: 150
Concentration: 45
Combat Power: 401
Type: Mix-up, I guess? I mean, this guy is focused on inflicting debuffs so I don't know if that fits.
Style: Pressure Point Strikes

Special Attack: Scalpel Throw. A very weak, spammable attack in which Dr. Delta throws a scalpel at the enemy. Has a 60% chance to cause a minor, temporary speed debuff on a hit. There is a 15% that a syringe is thrown instead. On a hit, has a 75% to cause a minor temporary speed debuff and temporarily inflict the Nausea condition. (Nausea: Fighter becomes disoriented, resulting in a sharp decrease in their Willpower, Concentration, Intelligence, and Strength)
EX Attack: Vibrating Palm Strike. Dr. Delta focuses his energy into his palm, striking his opponent. Knocks back his opponent, and inflicts a Resistance debuff.
Hyper Attack: Dim Mak. Dr. Delta hits the enemy with a quick 3 hit flurry of strikes. Deals little damage, and temporarily inflicts the Commotio condition. (Commotio: Opponent takes damage every time they move.)
NHB Beatdown: Special Manuever Y.A.A.D. 5. Dr. Delta hits the opponent with a rapid 5 hit combo. Deals very little damage. If the opponent has less than 10% hp after this attack, it instantly K.O.s them. Otherwise, the opponent receives a large temporary debuff to all their stats.
Desperation Attack: Adrenaline Shot. Dr. Delta stabs himself with a syringe, injecting himself with a chemical. He temporarily gains the Adrenal condition. (Adrenal: Fighter takes half damage from all normal attacks from enemies.) Dr. Delta also gains a small buff to his Speed and Strength stats, and regains a small amount of health. There is a 5% chance that instead of all of that happening, Dr. Delta instead gains the Nausea Condition. (Nausea: Fighter becomes disoriented, resulting in a sharp decrease in their Willpower, Concentration, Intelligence, and Strength)
General Victory Quote: "Hmmm. Target performed below expectations, more testing required." [Clicks pen and writes note on clipboard]
Nice bio! I'll accept that, but if you add variety by adding unoriginal characters like I did, this will be a lot more interesting.

Two more characters to throw in.

Name: Subject-7777. aka 'Sevens'
Appearance: Seven comes in at 5'7". She has long, black hair that comes mid-way down her back. On her face, she wears a black ribbon mask that ties behind her head. Under her left eye, she has the number 7777 tattooed. She wears a black, sleeveless gi and has a barcode tattooed into her left upper arm. On her forearms she wears black light armor gaunlets. A ninjato sword is slung across her back, and Sevens wears a utility belt. Black shorts and boots.
Personality: When it comes to personality, Sevens is a bit of a blank slate. She has not been around normal people all that much, and cannot socialize very well.
Origin: OC. As far as she can remember, she has always been in the service of Raitech.
Strengths: Stealth, Strength
Weaknesses: Socializing, speaking
Friends: None, Subject-R4732 "Raven"
Enemies: Whoever Raitech says
Strength: 43
Resilience: 20
Stamina: 75
Messiness: 20
Luck: 15
Speed: 30
Intelligence: 20
Willpower: 80
Combat Power: 363
Type: Grappler? I guess?
Style: Ninjitsu

Special Attack: Hypersteel Slash. A powerful attack with her sword.
EX Attack: Smoke Bomb Surprise. Sevens throws down a smoke bomb to distract the opponent, then appears behind them and attacks.
Hyper Attack: Kunai Barrage. Sevens throws a great many kunai simultaneously, covering a large area.
NHB Beatdown: Seven Cuts of the 7th Shinobi. A powerful, seven hit combo.
Desperation Attack: Megaton Punch. Sevens abandons all technique and style, throwing all of her strength behind a single punch.
General Victory Quote: "Mission... Complete..."

Name: Goomba #372
Personality: He's a grumpy little guy. He joined this tournament because he thought there would be a money prize. He doens't think he can win, but is bored and figured it would be something to do. Better than just sitting around and getting stomped on. Likes to smoke. Doesn't like tall people.
Origin: Mario
Strengths: None
Weaknesses: Goomba, people hitting his head, fireballs, being frozen in a block of ice, jumping, stairs
Friends: Koopa Troopa #73, Lakitu #5, Hammer Bro #85
Enemies: Mario, Luigi, denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom
Strength: 10
Messiness: 5
Luck: 10
Charisma: 10
Willpower: 200
Type: None
Style: Goomba

Special Attack: Charge. Goomba charges towards the enemy quickly, attempting to slam them.
EX Attack: Baseball Bat. Even though he doesn't have hands, or pockets, Goomba pulls a baseball bat from somewhere and attempts to hit the opponent with it. Deflects projectiles
Hyper Attack: Bite. Goomba attempts to bite the enemy. Will clamp on and deal damage until dislodged.
NHB Beatdown: Gang up! Goomba calls in other members of Bowser's army, which rush by and attempt to trample the opponent.
Desperation Attack: Lighter Attack. Goomba produces a lighter and attempts to set the enemy on fire.
General Victory Quote: "You Goom-better get out of my way!"

Two more characters to throw in.

Name: Subject-7777. aka 'Sevens'
Appearance: Seven comes in at 5'7". She has long, black hair that comes mid-way down her back. On her face, she wears a black ribbon mask that ties behind her head. Under her left eye, she has the number 7777 tattooed. She wears a black, sleeveless gi and has a barcode tattooed into her left upper arm. On her forearms she wears black light armor gaunlets. A ninjato sword is slung across her back, and Sevens wears a utility belt. Black shorts and boots.
Personality: When it comes to personality, Sevens is a bit of a blank slate. She has not been around normal people all that much, and cannot socialize very well.
Origin: OC. As far as she can remember, she has always been in the service of Raitech.
Strengths: Stealth, Strength
Weaknesses: Socializing, speaking
Friends: None, Subject-R4732 "Raven"
Enemies: Whoever Raitech says
Strength: 43
Resilience: 20
Messiness: 20
Luck: 15
Speed: 30
Intelligence: 20
Willpower: 80
Combat Power: 363
Type: Grappler? I guess?
Style: Ninjitsu

Special Attack: Hypersteel Slash. A powerful attack with her sword.
EX Attack: Smoke Bomb Surprise. Sevens throws down a smoke bomb to distract the opponent, then appears behind them and attacks.
Hyper Attack: Kunai Barrage. Sevens throws a great many kunai simultaneously, covering a large area.
NHB Beatdown: Seven Cuts of the 7th Shinobi. A powerful, seven hit combo.
Desperation Attack: Megaton Punch. Sevens abandons all technique and style, throwing all of her strength behind a single punch.
General Victory Quote: "Mission... Complete..."

Name: Goomba #372
Personality: He's a grumpy little guy. He joined this tournament because he thought there would be a money prize. He doens't think he can win, but is bored and figured it would be something to do. Better than just sitting around and getting stomped on. Likes to smoke. Doesn't like tall people.
Origin: Mario
Strengths: None
Weaknesses: Goomba, people hitting his head, fireballs, being frozen in a block of ice, jumping, stairs
Friends: Koopa Troopa #73, Lakitu #5, Hammer Bro #85
Enemies: Mario, Luigi, denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom
Strength: 10
Messiness: 5
Luck: 10
Charisma: 10
Willpower: 200
Type: None
Style: Goomba

Special Attack: Charge. Goomba charges towards the enemy quickly, attempting to slam them.
EX Attack: Baseball Bat. Even though he doesn't have hands, or pockets, Goomba pulls a baseball bat from somewhere and attempts to hit the opponent with it. Deflects projectiles
Hyper Attack: Bite. Goomba attempts to bite the enemy. Will clamp on and deal damage until dislodged.
NHB Beatdown: Gang up! Goomba calls in other members of Bowser's army, which rush by and attempt to trample the opponent.
Desperation Attack: Lighter Attack. Goomba produces a lighter and attempts to set the enemy on fire.
General Victory Quote: "You Goom-better get out of my way!"
Nice characters! But just to clarify, Goomba #372 is a bit of a Mix-Up and Subject-7777 is an All-Rounder with Grappler and Glass Cannon traits! Anyways, accepted.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Hope there is still space to join, are these characters OK, I'm open to make any changes necessary.

Name: Daisy-May "DM" Tate
Personality: DM is a cheerful and energetic girl. She loves to make friends and goof around. She likes singing and doodling and is a general joy to be around. However she has a tendancy to easily loose focus and can get angered relatively easy, especially in regards to her height. Any comments about her small stature can send her into an annoyed state sometimes even leading to blind rage.
Origin: DM's family were big believers in being in peak physical condition and being the best. They worshipped the Greek god Heracles in hopes he would bestow them with luck in their physical endeavours. One day DM's grandfather had a dream that Heracles would bestow his powers upon one of his grandchildren. DM had 5 older brothers who had trained their whole lives to be the best while DM just spent most of her time doodling, so it came as a great surprise to her family when the powers of Heracles were bestowed onto her. These powers made her incredibly strong and resilient but didn't alter her physical appearance making it easy to trick people into lowering their guard. When she was given the powers her family wored hard to train her how to fight and use her new gifts.
Strengths: Physical strength and resilience
Weaknesses: Care-free, easily distracted and not always the brightest.
Enemies: TBC
Strength: 50
Resilience: 30
Messiness: 40
Intelligence: 15
Willpower: 85
Concentration: 15
Combat Power: 390
Type: Grappler
Style: Boxing
Special Attack: Turn The Tables (DM grabs her opponent and suplex's them)
EX Attack: Heroes Barrage (An onslaught of rapid punches)
Hyper Attack: Boulder Shot (DM strikes the ground causing a large part of the floor to raise, she then punches then punches the raised part sending pieces of the ground flying at her opponent)
NHB Beatdown: Olympus's Destruction (DM thrusts both hands into the grounds and pulls a tank sized piece of the ground out, she then smashes it down onto her opponent)
Desperation Attack: Almighty Push (DM strikes her opponent with both hands to knock them back)
General Victory Quote: You judged me by my size, guess you won't make that mistake again.

Name: Jake Smith
Personality: Jake is a man of calm demeanor, he rarely raises his voice and is not easily rattled. He likes reading and serving drinks and is good at putting up with all kinds of people. He does however have a few small pet peeves, uncleanliness and rudeness greatly annoy him, even the smallest speck of dirt on his clothes can make him incredibly angry.
Origin: A well dressed british bartender, Jake has had a long career dealing with rowdy and rude individuals and has learned many tactics of dealing with them. While not particularly strong, he has always been smart and quick allowing him to get the upper hand on many occasions.
Strengths: Speed and reflexes
Weaknesses: Dirt and rudeness
Strength: 15
Luck: 40
Charisma: 50
Combat Power: 400
Type: Hit & Run
Style: Drunk
Special Attack: Bottle Rocket (Jake slams a bottles of alcohol cork down which sends it rocketing towards his opponent)
EX Attack: Rag Switcheroo (Wraps his towel/rag around his oppoonents wrist and makes them punch themself in the face)
Hyper Attack: Deadly Cocktail (Jake quickly mixes several supstenses into a bottle then throws it at his opponent, the bottle explodes on impact)
NHB Beatdown: Last Call (He sprays alcohol around his opponent and then sets it on fire creating a flaming environment around his opponent)
Desperation Attack: Drunken Punch (Takes a swig of booze then performs a powerful punch before retreating back a few steps)
General Victory Quote: I do so wish you would have just ordered a drink spins bottle

Hope there is still space to join, are these characters OK, I'm open to make any changes necessary.

Name: Daisy-May "DM" Tate
Personality: DM is a cheerful and energetic girl. She loves to make friends and goof around. She likes singing and doodling and is a general joy to be around. However she has a tendancy to easily loose focus and can get angered relatively easy, especially in regards to her height. Any comments about her small stature can send her into an annoyed state sometimes even leading to blind rage.
Origin: DM's family were big believers in being in peak physical condition and being the best. They worshipped the Greek god Heracles in hopes he would bestow them with luck in their physical endeavours. One day DM's grandfather had a dream that Heracles would bestow his powers upon one of his grandchildren. DM had 5 older brothers who had trained their whole lives to be the best while DM just spent most of her time doodling, so it came as a great surprise to her family when the powers of Heracles were bestowed onto her. These powers made her incredibly strong and resilient but didn't alter her physical appearance making it easy to trick people into lowering their guard. When she was given the powers her family wored hard to train her how to fight and use her new gifts.
Strengths: Physical strength and resilience
Weaknesses: Care-free, easily distracted and not always the brightest.
Strength: 50
Resilience: 30
Messiness: 40
Intelligence: 15
Willpower: 85
Concentration: 15
Combat Power: 390
Type: Grappler
Style: Boxing
Special Attack: Turn The Tables (DM grabs her opponent and suplex's them)
EX Attack: Heroes Barrage (An onslaught of rapid punches)
Hyper Attack: Boulder Shot (DM strikes the ground causing a large part of the floor to raise, she then punches then punches the raised part sending pieces of the ground flying at her opponent)
NHB Beatdown: Olympus's Destruction (DM thrusts both hands into the grounds and pulls a tank sized piece of the ground out, she then smashes it down onto her opponent)
Desperation Attack: Almighty Push (DM strikes her opponent with both hands to knock them back)
General Victory Quote: You judged me by my size, guess you won't make that mistake again.

Name: Jake Smith
Personality: Jake is a man of calm demeanor, he rarely raises his voice and is not easily rattled. He likes reading and serving drinks and is good at putting up with all kinds of people. He does however have a few small pet peeves, uncleanliness and rudeness greatly annoy him, even the smallest speck of dirt on his clothes can make him incredibly angry.
Origin: A well dressed british bartender, Jake has had a long career dealing with rowdy and rude individuals and has learned many tactics of dealing with them. While not particularly strong, he has always been smart and quick allowing him to get the upper hand on many occasions.
Strengths: Speed and reflexes
Weaknesses: Dirt and rudeness
Strength: 15
Luck: 40
Charisma: 50
Combat Power: 400
Type: Hit & Run
Style: Drunk
Special Attack: Bottle Rocket (Jake slams a bottles of alcohol cork down which sends it rocketing towards his opponent)
EX Attack: Rag Switcheroo (Wraps his towel/rag around his oppoonents wrist and makes them punch themself in the face)
Hyper Attack: Deadly Cocktail (Jake quickly mixes several supstenses into a bottle then throws it at his opponent, the bottle explodes on impact)
NHB Beatdown: Last Call (He sprays alcohol around his opponent and then sets it on fire creating a flaming environment around his opponent)
Desperation Attack: Drunken Punch (Takes a swig of booze then performs a powerful punch before retreating back a few steps)
General Victory Quote: I do so wish you would have just ordered a drink spins bottle
Accepted! I found some parts cool (e.g., Bottle Rocket), some parts hilarious (e.g., DM being small yet insanely strong) and some familiar to Kazue (Jake being British), but the rest is really good.