• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Intense Romance: Romance RP Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. cool.
Bio:
Name: Adam
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Brown hair,Brown eyes, sunglasses, grey undershirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, white sneakers, peach skin.

Sounds cool
Name: Lumi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Brown hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie and a white tank top. She wears blue jeans that are torn and black sneakers.

Looks interesting

Name: Hailey
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: long honey blonde hair that has light waves on the bottom, jade colored eyes, wears a dark red turtleneck long sleeved crop top with black leggings, brown leather heeled boots that end just above the knee. Hoop earrings on both ears, golden charm bracelet on her right wrist
Hope you don't mind if I join

Not very, but if you want it to it can, right now let's keep it at, passionate kisses and if you want me to move it up further, then I can do that. I'm open to options really.

My first roleplay on this website~ (I have roleplayed b4 btw)

Name: Ari
Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)
Appearance: Long dark brown hair put into a high ponytail with blonde tips, tanned skin and freckles, blue eyes, white unzipped hoodie, black crop top, black denim jean shorts, white addidas trainers , black ankle socks and a silver heart necklace.

Hope that's enough to get me in~

ive disappeared off the face of the roleplay community.
figured a good ol romance drama would be a good way to jump back into things! so that being said, hi, and im sorry in advance. :>

Name: Evalynn “Evie/Lynn” Mitchell
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: A small little thing, Evie stands at 5’3 and is rather petite. Her hair sits at shoulder length, messy waves of dark brown that match her eyes, although those are slightly hazel. Her fair skin is freckled and blemished (often her shins and knees are riddled with band-aids and bruises out of clumsiness). She wears a simple black silk tank top with her signature blue and white letterman jacket. She also bears a simple pair of off-blue, kinda faded jeans and a simple pair of blue sneakers.
Her left ear has an industrial bar and her right sports three upper piercings, two stars and a little crescent moon.

(wow i am so extra i am so sorry lmao)

Name: Jessica
Sexuality: all homo bro
Appearance: Jessica is a short thin girl with a white hoodie that reads "queer club" on it and is 3 sizes to big, she also wears skinny jeans and a blue David Bowie tee shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.