• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Isekai RP Discussion

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@ThePlayfulFox accepted
Megan's powers are:
Active: Healing - Megan gained the ability to heal others and herself. She can do this by placing her hand over the wound and surging healing energies from within her through her hand and into the wound. This is process can take different amounts of time depending on the severity of the wound.
Passive: Super Strength – Megan has gained incredible strength able to bend steel and lift weights over 5 times her body weight.
Weapon: A large heavy spear with a rose engraved in the blade. If the spear is spun in a helicopter motion it summons a temporary rain cloud, whose rain is imbued with the wielder’s healing energy allowing for healing in a wide area supposed to just one on one.

@RenzFlintrock accepted
Montgomery's powers are:
Active: Barriers - Monty gained the ability to put up impenetrable wall like transparent barriers. He can put up three large barriers at a time and they draw from his stamina so they can't be maintained indefinitely.
Passive: Speed – Monty has incredible speed able to move faster than the eye can see. This also grants him slightly fast cognition and healing but not to the extent of those with Regeneration of Enhanced Cognition.
Weapon: A simple looking bow that for starters is the only thing capable of penetrating the barriers created by the wielder allowing the wielder to remain hidden and safe while they shoot. It also has the capabilities to create smaller temporary barriers when fired into the ground.

And that should be everyone done so I will try to get the RP up as quick as possible

Dominic would Just bully her So let her not suffer yet
~~till next post

Also, I gotta hope he changes at some point, I am not used to make a bad Personality characters.
Yay! More self deprecation!

I wanted to give Megan a headpat or two since Ashley is the lethargic big sis type of character but things happening too fast so maybe next time
It's fine! Now Meg is worse, so it's more understandable.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yeah I see that some of our characters should be reacting similar to Megan but I think a lot of characters in there own way sort of already are, be it being rude or insensitive or being curious or eager to move on. I know that in particular Murphy probably wont have a real break down moment like Meg until there is a quiet moment, like if they were safe for even a moment it would allow Murphy to dwell on what has happened. (Sorry this kind of turned into a rant)

Dont mind Dominic, he is stressed too and will later change to less brutal, yet still sometimes rude and sometimes to 'free' to the point of pissing of those above him. (If someone knows Hellsing Abriged then Maybe will know what I mean)

I also will try to make him eternally hate some people in a Group and like some others, but make no mistake, he can also bully those he Likes. Tho it will be nice bullying.
~Goddamn you are useless, guess I Just gotta help you in that as they will need you later~

Dont mind Dominic, he is stressed too and will later change to less brutal, yet still sometimes rude and sometimes to 'free' to the point of pissing of those above him. (If someone knows Hellsing Abriged then Maybe will know what I mean)

I also will try to make him eternally hate some people in a Group and like some others, but make no mistake, he can also bully those he Likes. Tho it will be nice bullying.
~Goddamn you are useless, guess I Just gotta help you in that as they will need you later~
Dominic is a tsundere, confimed.

It's fine, lol. I'm working on a post that continues her crying. (Honestly I feel like my character has the most realistic response to this situation).

How is a fantasy nerd assuming that he got a concussion and is having a medical-drug-induced dream unrealistic? xD
Like, as far as he knows, transferal to another world is impossible, outside of imagination and media. He knows he got in an accident. So is it really that unreasonable to assume this is just his brain being wonky under meds? At least until something persuades him otherwise, lol.

EDIT: I completely agree that her response is super realistic, btw, I was just saying why I thought Monty's was as well xD

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The spear was supposed to have come from the group the witch is holding back (don't expect to see her again by the way) it was thrown just before she put up the barrier. But the one who threw and a second enemy could have made their way around the shack to check the area. Also the enemies are creatures ranging from goblins to lizardmen to ogres any sort of monstrous evil creature is working the the big bad.

The spear was supposed to have come from the group the witch is holding back (don't expect to see her again by the way) it was thrown just before she put up the barrier. But the one who threw and a second enemy could have made their way around the shack to check the area. Also the enemies are creatures ranging from goblins to lizardmen to ogres any sort of monstrous evil creature is working the the big bad.
I guess my enemies were Hobgoblins or Orcs then, cuz I made them around a human tall.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Full Name (First and Last): Ashton Floraz
Nickname (if applicable): Ash (Though only sometimes)
Age (13-19): 15
Sexuality: Queer
Appearance:
34DF828A-1569-49E9-870D-77EA888C6921.png

Standing at 5’9 with pale cream skin and hazel-brown eyes. They have light brown hair that is somewhat shaggy yet also pretty nice for what they’ve been through. They have two scars going across their eyes and black piercings in his ears. They usually wear a black coat and white shirt and blue jeans with holes in the left knee. Ashton wears a black solid choker that isn’t thin but also not very thick. They wear black and white Nike Air Jordan’s.
Personality: Ashton was born mute making them unable to express their feelings. They started to look toward to just expressing them sleeves through sign language at times but only sometimes. This has made them prone to laughter and alert to anyone seemingly trying to be mean. And despite this they can be really kind and cheerful, but this is only at times. They rarely give a genuine smile and prefer to watch and observe rather than be out there.
Active Power:
Passive Power:
Weapon:
Backstory (should contain your characters past upto the accident): Ashton was born on December 12th in Utah. They moved to Montana at the age of 5 and began their journey of traveling through the world. They enjoyed traveling and enjoying life. When they turned 7 their father physically abused them, and mentally traumatized. Ashton was taken away by the state and adopted by two new parents who hadn’t liked that there were two scars across their eyes from their last family. They lived with their adopted parents until the age of 14 when they decided to run away and begin a life of their own in New York. A year passed and the they were traveling on the bus going to the store for some groceries when it crashed and they died.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh damn yeah I generally forgot, sorry about that my brain was dead from some uni stuff I was doing, thanks for mentioning. I'm still turning down the character for now as I'm going to stick with the current number of characters for now. Maybe there will be chances to introduce new characters later in the roleplay but for now it's a no.