• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

For Brendan:
xmasmachop.png

I ended up not doing the snow ground for this one, couldnt make it work right. Proud of my scratched santa suit though I actually got the shading ok ^_^

Doesn't matter! It still makes the 'that time of the year again' appearance I was hoping for. I can actually picture him in a sleigh pulled by flying Stantler with red noses. You have done a great job here, and I give you my festive thanks! *Seismic tosses presents in the general direction of Jeydis*

Since it seems everyone has some cute santa-looking pokemon avatar, I'd like to request one.

A Shroomish with a santa hat and a white beard, please. If you can't do the beard, that's just fine. :)

Thanks!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi jeydis can you make the attachment demonic and angelic and I'll make any 3 shadow Pokemon you like

Buneary-boy1996 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here you go angeliistar!

santakirlia.png

And here you go buneary-boy1996
demonicbun.png
angelbun.png

Sorry for the delay guys, I was pretty busy over the holidays and barely home at all.

Hey there Jeydis! Your spriting is really good, and I was wondering if you could do a team shot for me?
Feat:
-Charizard
-Arcanine
-Houndoom
-Sableye
-Luxray
-Sandslash
with this trainer sprite:
azgxlx.png

(Sprite credited to Rayn)

And also, if it's not too much, could you demonize Arcanine and Sandslash?
I know it's a lot, but your request list is free, so...
If not, just the team shot please (: thank you!!!

Thank you soo much in advance!! (:

murkwoodteamshot1.png

murkwoodteamshot2.png

Decided to try it in two formats since the pokemon you had chosen where mostly large :p making the circular one rather crowded.

And here are the demons:
demonicsandslash.png

demonarcanine.png

murkwoodteamshot1.png

murkwoodteamshot2.png

Decided to try it in two formats since the pokemon you had chosen where mostly large :p making the circular one rather crowded.

And here are the demons:
demonicsandslash.png

demonarcanine.png

Ohh wow! These are spectacular! I love them (: The Demonic forms are awesome too! Thanks tons!!

[quote author=Murkwood link=topic=3447.msg85020#msg85020 date=1230686712]Could you make a Team Pose for me please?
- Skitty
- Piplup
- Espeon
- Beautifly
- Kirlia
- Minun
Trainer Sprite:
xcvcx.gif

(credits to Meep)

I dont get why your quoting that angelii. In fact im not sure how you quoted that as its nto the same post as what Murkwood asked for previously. If this is infact your request please state so lol your quote code is messing with me.

Hi Jeydis, I was wondering if you could possibly make an Absol with inverted colours so like its black and white instead of white and black... its kinda hard to explain :p :-[

Thanks in advance i know it will look great! ;D

P.S is the fanbar project still active?

C

Celadon

Hi Jeydis. I have seen all of your sprites and they are just superb!
My favorites are your chaos which are just too cute =D I alo like your Banner trainer cards, the shading on them is fantastic!

Keep it up!! :D

Do you know who made the sprite I use as my avy? If you do, please tell me. I would like to make a request but I'd have to get their permission to use the sprite... You see, I want a team shot.

If you don't know than could you just make a team shot with the Pokemon? The team is on my sig. :D

Here you go Killian, I couldnt find the trainer's maker just yet so I made the teamshot without her.
killianshot.png

and for Celadon :D
absolinvert.png

Thanks Jeydis the Absol is perfect could i make another request, i would like a banner trainer card with the trainer thats attached to my post. Bg; Anything that would suit the inverted absol XD. Name; Samir and could you put my diamond friend code somewhere oh and the badges Sinnoh
Pokemon;
Absol Invert (attached)
Scizor
Ninetales
Empoleon
Luxray
Shiny Umbreon

And could i get a team shot with those pokemon too (compact version)

Thanks again Jeydis for all your wonderful work.

C

Celadon

and for Celadon :D
absolinvert.png
Wha...?
I never requested for anything!XD
That is SoarKiari's.
(Mistakes happen, though. Does not matter :) especially because it looks very good =D)

Anyways, I like the Trainer Card you made for SoarKiari. Its BG is just too good to be true.
Keep up the good work. :D

Wha...?
I never requested for anything!XD
That is SoarKiari's.
(Mistakes happen, though. Does not matter :) especially because it looks very good.)

Anyways, I like the Trainer Card you made for SoarKiari. Its BG is just too good to be true.
Keep up the good work. :D

Hehe I noticed this too celadon but i thought i wouldnt bring it to Jeydis' attention because of the multiple request i had given her.

Hehe but yes mistakes do happen

[quote author=Jeydis link=topic=3447.msg87778#msg87778 date=1232819614]
samirtrainercard.png

Here you go if you want anything changed feel free to ask.
[/quote]

Oh Jeydis its absolutely perfect thank you so much, but could you change Empoleon for a Kecleon if there isn't any hassle, because i have a love for Kecleon too and i just caught one in diamond *YES*.

Thank you again Jeydis

samirtrainercard-1.png

Modifications are done, sorry about the delay, my usb ports have been really touchy the last few days, making my mouse go on and off at random and very often.

Hey Jeydis. Can you make me a team sprite with the trainer(attachment)(credit to Doggy-Ears) in the format of the other attachment.

Pokemon:
Dialga to Torterra
Torterra to Garchomp
Lucario to Tyranitar (Shiny if you could)
Infernape to Arcanine
Empoleon to Latios (Shiny)
Palkia to Milotic (Shiny)

Could you also make a trainer+pokemon sprite? (format of the one in the attachment)
Trainer(attachment) and a shiny tyranitar. Trainer in front.

All is very appreciated.

A quick heads up guys, ill keep taking down you requests but they will take a while to do. You see my portable computer (the only computer I have that has photoshop installed) is having major issues with its USB ports and currently is not reading my mouse at all. I have tried to use my touchpad but it gives poor results.

So until the problem is fixed i cannot complete your requests.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Funnily enough I've just had loads of mouse trouble. Not with the ports though, my mouse just completely gave up on life. I hope you get it fixed soon, I'll miss seeing your spriting masterpieces...

Good luck ^^

Hmm sounds like my old laptop. The usb ports would have mood swings. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Hope you get it fixed soon Jeydis. Good Luck

It's been a while since I last requested something, but since Valentines day is coming up, I guess I need something to celebrate that, and a sprite from one of our most active spriters would do the trick.

I can ask for a clothed Machop again, but that would seem a little repeatitive. And since looking at Lucario's D/P pose, it does sort of look like he could be using a bow.

So what my request is, would be a Lucario dressed in Cupid colors, it would be awesome if that could be done before Valentines, but I don't mind at all. Thanks!

(so much talk for a single request...)

Could I possibly request for a cosplay, the pokemon to cosplay with... Swalot! I have the trainer here:
tweedmin.png
also, have you ever considered putting a few of those into the trainer card maker idea thread? I'm sure a few of them would get in. (I did not create this trainer and I do not take credit for making it.)

Added you guys to the to do list since I forgot to do so before. I now lost my internet connection at home so it might take a while to get back to you guys. If you want to request elsewhere feel free to do so and please tell me as well.