• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty stood still for a few seconds before it fainted. " Ty Return." Drew said. He looked up and saw that the rain stopped. " Poli use rain dance." Poli did so as it started raining again. " Now get close to exeggator and use ice beam, Nightmare use dark pulse on exeggator." With Poli's enhanced speed from the rain it was able to quickly get right beside the Exeggator. Nightmare jumped close to it's other side as both of them fired at it.

Riley was literally sitting in one of the seats that were not destroyed in the stadium watching the whole situation unfold. "First, what the fuk was that?", Riley asked himself as he saw Drew's heroic speech and pose. "Second, no one cares about his hair.", murmured Riley. "And third... they need the stupid police force to help them, how pathetic.", Riley said to himself, seeing the police storm in. "I should probably go help if they can't handle this. But then again, this is my chance to study their battling skills. It also wouldn't hurt if some of their Pokemon got a little bit more than hurt.", thought Riley. Then he leaned back in his seat and looked towards the action.

(OOC: So much shit has happened that I have no idea what to do.)

Yannick was in his room taking a nap as a loud explosion wakes him up. “My god will this never end?!!! Fuck it I'm not getting involved in this!“ he said an fell back onto his bed. “Whise choice! After all you will have more than enough trouble with me.“ A voice said followed by an insane laughter. “Who is there?!“ Yannick looked around but there was nobody in his room. “Look all you want your eyes won't find me but you should know me. I'm a little disappointed that you don't recognize me.“ The voice keept on talking. “NO! NOT YOU! GET LOST! I ALREADY DEALT WITH YOU YEARS AGO!“ Yannick screamed while holding his head. He stood up only to drop to his knees. His eyes changed from his natural brown to a deep black. He tried to get up but dropped to the floor completely and stopped moving.

( Cortez)
Cortez looked at the battle. He tapped on a little recording device as he watched what was unfolding. Drew had that Exeggecute cornord but there was always a chance of it finding a way out. as for the Scizor who knew how that was going to happen. He procceded to look in the stands and saw that Brute watching the battle. ' guess I was right about him. All bark and no bite.' he thought. He could at least attempt to help one of them. He proceeds to tap on his ear. " Calvin what is the status of the mission."
" I found their main computer hub sir." Calvin said. " Soon well know everything they knew." Good. " Masqurade you fool. You showed your hand too soon. now I'll have all the leverage I need to stop you.

Riley had realized it was time for him to do something. Also, the tournament would most likely be put on due to the attack. "I've been meaning to check this out for a while.", said Riley as he arrived at the Goldenrod Radio Tower. There wasn't as much police around because they were mostly at the stadium or somewhere else. "This will be easy.", stated Riley as he hopped over a fence and snuck into the tower.

Most of the tower had collapsed and only the first floor was left. Riley walked over most of the debris and walked over to the lobby desk. He starting opening the drawers and cabinets, and even the cash register looking for something. "It has to be here, I know it!", said Riley. And finally he found it under a few
paper in a box, in a draw, in a cabinet. "Wow, they were really trying to hide this.", said Riley smirking. He was holding the basement key. Riley walked over to a broken metal door that was blocking something. Riley pushed the door away and saw a flight of stairs going down.

Riley started down the stairs. There were no lights, so it was pretty dark. When he finally reached the bottom, there was another steel door, except this one looked fine. There was a lock where the key was supposed to fit and Riley put it in. The door opened as Riley pulled out the key. All the lights turned on as Riley stepped it in. "Turns out I was right after all. Team Rocket's old base, what do you have for me?!", exclaimed Riley as he walked forward.

There were many different rooms for different things like Pokemon trafficking and data storages. However, Riley was only looking for one room, the boss's room. Riley finally found the room he was looking for. It was surprisingly open. "Well, lucky me.", said Riley as he walked in.

Little did Riley know, he had left the basement door open.

(Calvin)
' Almost done.' Calvin thought as the last of team rockets files went into a flash drive. He took out the flash drive and entered a second one this one being responsible for a computer Virus that will wipe out all of the team rocket's computers.
He tapped on his ear piece. " Sir I successfully wiped them out." He said with a smile on his face.
" Good." Cortez said. " Now get out of there Calvin."
Calvin put some C4 onto the super computer. as he started to walk threw the destroyed base. even though Golden Rod Tower was destroyed the computers where still connected to the main system. "Time to get out of this fuckin hell hole." Calvin said as he started to walk. As he walked he noticed the Boss's room was open. He walked to the door and saw "the brute' as Cortez calls him looking around. " What is he doing here?" Calvin wondered as he saw the boy.
" What are you doing here." A voice said. Calvin looked and saw eight Team Rocket grunts looking at him. ' Too many to take on by myself.' Calvin thought. " How did you know someone was down here." Calvin asked.
" Because you left the basement door open." The grunt said.
He slowly backed into the bosses room and closed and locked the door.
" Sorry boy." He said "but you're going to have to cut your exploration short."

Riley was trying to access the computers, but they were all starting to get wiped out. Then he heard a voice behind him and turned around and saw Calvin. "So you're the one who wiped out these computers?", asked Riley as he started to grab one of his pokeballs.

( Calvin)
"Boy I am not your enemy." Calvin said. " Your enemy is currently outside that door." He pointed towards the door. He walked past the boy towards Cortez's desk. " Some dumbass left the basement door open which alerted them to us. Now I suggest you leave," Calvin pressed a button underneath the desk which splits a wall in half creating a secret passage way. He procceds to put C4 underneath the desk " Persain." A persain appeared. " Take this to Cortez." He said tying the flash drive to a collar that the Persian was wearing. " Now hurry up I'll hold them off as long as I can."

"Well I forgot.", said Riley, realizing the dumbass he was talking about was him. He looked at the secret passage way open up. "I'm sorry, but I'm taking whatever is in that flash drive.", stated Riley. Then he looked at the C4 Calvin placed. "You have mad courage man.", Riley told Calvin and then ran after the Persian.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Jack's Exeguttor fainted. "Grunts get 'em!" Jack ordered. The doors flung open as the police officers inside were confronted with a stream of zubats and Golbats. " Scizor use Fury Cutter, then bullet punch on that Gengar!" Ripper ordered.

Meanwhile, in the rocket HQ...
"Venomoth use silver wind on that Mr. Mime!" A green wind hit Clown. "Use Psychic!"
"Firefox use Hyper beam on Tentacruel"
"Block it with Scald!" The water soaked Firefox and it fell down.
The pokemon created tremendous blasts and exposions followed. After a while, Tentacruel and Venomoth had fainted. Atlas and Soyuz ran as fast as they could but then a man in a purple constume grabbed both of them and a police officer took them away.

"I am Eusine!" The man said to them
"Hi there, i'm Patrick!"
"I'm Ella. You should follow us, we believe the new leader of Team Rocket is up ahead."
"If I am correct, he has already taken the legendary beasts off of a man named Cortez, who lead the group before he was attacked by the Masquarade's group. Good thing I-"
The door swung open and a hall could be seen. At the end of it, Jonas stood and he smiled.
"Jonas! Why is he here?!" Shouted Patrick.
"I saw him helping that Masquarade guy at the stadium!" Ella answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
frealigator took the hit

"Right Use Ice Beam on them both and there trainers"

the ice beam shot at them and they froze

"Now waterfull then use ice beam"

they blasted into the wall and was held by icicle bars

Luke ran in the room with ella and Patrick

"Hey guys miss me?"

luke smirked

"I handled them basters Outside lets.. say there on a cool down"

Luke look at frealigator then laughed

"Now then lets go kick the leaders ass"

Luke was ready and had Patrick and ella's back

Last edited:
( Calvin)
Calvin closed the secret entrance and looked at the door. he could hear pounding on the other side.
" Sir." Calvin said into his headset. " Did you get the download?"
" Yes." Cortez said. " What about the flash Drive?"
" I gave it to Persain to give to you." Calvin said. "I expect " the brute." as you call him to catch up with Persian any second now. That's one way of giving the intel to them." He said. " As For me. I'm currently standing between at least eight maybe more grunts and the way towards the kid." He watched as the was pried opened. " I'm not going to make it out of here." He thought about how long it'll take them to get to the kid. It was too quick knowing how the secret passageway was. They're catch up with the brute and imprison him or worse.
" What are you trying to say." Cortez said.
" It's been an honor sir." Calvin said before disabling his communicator. He took a remote out of his pocket and pressed the button. That triggered a ten second period before it detonated. Taking him and all these grunts with him to the next life.
Calvin closed his eyes and reopened them as a ball of fire consumed him and the grunts.
( Drew)
Nightmare was knocked back but still in.
" Poli Hydro pump." Drew said. Drew looked at Luke wondering what the kid was thinking using an Ice type attack against a steel type Pokémon.

"Hi Luke!" Greeted Patrick. "This is Eusine." Eusine nodded. Then they all walked down the hall. Jonas was there.

"Hahahahaha! So it's come down to this." Jonas chuckled.
"What are you doing in the Team Rocket HQ Jonas?" Patrick asked.
"I should really should tell you. Should I? No....Should I? Alright then. So Team Rocket hired me and blah blah blah blah so basically, you'll all die to them because of the Chaos project and-"
"Chaos project?"
"Team Rocket's super secret plan! They plan to destroy the whole of the Kanto and Johto regions using a....actually i won't tell you...LEAVE NOW."
"I'm afraid we MUST pass."
"You aren't my friend anymore Patrick. You are dead to me! Go Sting!" A Beedrill came out.
"Go Peaking!" Patrick Cried
"Go Mystic!" Ella cried
"Go Zam!" Eusine sent out an Alakazam.
"3 against one you fool!"
"Go Blaster!" A Blastoise appeared. "Go Champ!" A Machamp appeared. "Now it's even!"

Riley was right behind Persian now. "I'm going to get you!", Riley yelled at the Persian as they kept running. Riley jumped and grabbed it's tail and landed on the floor. He grabbed the Persian's neck to keep it from biting him. "I got you now.", stated Riley as grabbed the flash drive from the Persian.

Then Riley heard a loud noise coming closer to them. Then he looked forward and saw an orange light coming. Then he saw the flames coming right at them. "Well fuck!", yelled Riley.

The Persian started to run and Riley grabbed it's tail so he wouldn't get left behind. "Don't leave me!", exclaimed Riley as he was being dragged away. The flames were getting closer. He looked forward and saw light coming from outside. Riley jumped onto Persian's back. "Please tell me you know "agility.", stated Riley. There was no way they would get out because the flames were coming way too fast. Persian smirked and started to go faster. "Come on. Come on.", exclaimed Riley as they were almost at the exit, with the flames right behind them.

Right when they were about to get out, the whole passage way exploded, sending them flying out. They landed on the ground unconscious.

(OOC: Where does the passage way end up?)

Last edited:

(OOC: What passage?)
"Sting use poison jab! Champ use several mach punches! Blaster use Hydro pump!" Sting stabbed Mystic and she was poisoned. Champ punched Peaking several times. Blastoise fired water towards all 3 pokemon and did damage to Alakazam, pushing him back.
"Use Brave Bird Peaking!"
"Mystic use Night slash!" Ella orderd
"Alakazam retailiate with psychic!"
The battle was viscious but then they heard the explosion coming their way.

( At the basement of the convenient store/ mall in golden rod.)
Drew walked into a room and saw Luke, that one boy Drew still doesn't know the name of Patrick maybe? a girl Patrick "?" fought against in the tournament, as well Eusine. against another kid Drew didn't know. He decided to walk past them missing the flame. He also wondered how the hell he went from the stadium to this place. He opened the door right behind them and walked in quietly as if not making any noise to alert the others to him. He saw the Dog Trio tied up. their life energy was being drained. " Hey." Drew said as he ran towards them. He stopped and looked at Entei. " It'll alright." Drew said. " I've got you." He looked at the gadget that Entei was held by after some time He was able to free Entei. " Leave." Drew said. " I'll free your friends."
Enttei looked at him and shacked it's head and ran away. "Now then it's time to rescue you both." Drew said looking at Suiceuin and Raicu

Last edited:

(OOC: what do the rules say I must do so that I am allowed to have Masquarade control the 3 legendary beasts?)
Jonas blocked Drew's path, pushing him back towards the others.
The explosion nearby caused the ground to shake. Jonas, who had fought hard, looked upon his three fainted pokemon. "Save me!!!" He begged. "Masquarade will have me killed he told me!"
"Let us through now and we'll stop him!" Patrick demanded. Jonas opened the large doors for them and they all went through a lab. Then, there was another door. There were three containers. A large yellow dog paced through the back doors towards one of the three containers, being led by a man who strapped it to a rope. He pushed the dog into the container but when he saw the others he ran into a teleporter. The teleporter led to another area. "Master, someone has released Entei!" Said the slave. Then, Masquarade appeared from the teleporter.
He paced around the area then he spotted them. "Well if it isn't you Patrick haha! And the gang of new recruits i see. Wait, is that Eusine?"
"Yes it's me, Masquarade! I know who you are! I have the last beast!"
"You do? Give him!"
Then the slave came to him. "Master, one of the beasts is gone, the red one! I spotted a young man released one!"
"Which one of you released Entei?" Masquarade asked.
"None of us!" Ella shouted.

Riley got up, dazed after the explosion. He looked around and was thing to figure out where he was. He looked on the floor and saw that Persian was severely injured. "Shit! What the fuck happened?", Riley asked as he just stared at the Persian. "Listen here, I'm going to put you in a pokeball so I don't have to carry you.", stated Riley, as he pulled out an unused pokeball and tossed it at the Persian. The Persian growled in acknowledgement. The pokeball opened and Persian went inside. Riley picked up the pokeball and put it in his pocket. There was no PC for him to put it into, so he had to carry it with him.

Riley heard some commotion above him. It sounded as if some people were coming to come check out what happened due to the noise of the explosion. "That's probably Team Rocket coming down here. Or even worse, it could be Cortez.", thought Riley. He then hid behind a few boxes, since it was also a storage room, as the basement door opened. Riley clenched a pokeball as they started coming closer.

( Well fallowing the official Pokecharm rules we must have a complete up to date bio of masquerade, and why he should have one of them. and how he caught it that however only works for one apparently.)
" I did." Drew said with a smug look on his face. " So your the puppet master." Drew said looking at Masquerade. " The name's Drew by the way. Now I think it's time to end this." Drew grabbed on his pokeballs and pointed it at Masquerade.
( Cortez)
Cortez clapped as he saw Riley. " Nicely done brute." He said. "hurry up and get to the others if you so wish too. This war is going to end tonight." and with that Cortez slipped into the shadows.
His worst fears where true. There's no way Calvin survived that. In the course of one day he lost his organization and his right hand.

Last edited:
( That could work. Also please put all other OOC chatter on the discussion forum, So we don't get taken down.)
" Levi." Drew said. Tyranitar appeared. It took the attack. "Pay back." Drew said. A black aura appeared around Tyranitar. Levi moved his hand forwards as it did it broke into many dart like things and fired at the Porygon 2.

Riley smirked. "A war tonight. Well then, I don't want to miss this.", said Riley as he stood up. Riley looked at Calvin's Persian. "This guy died sacrificing his life to get this flash drive away. Whatever is inside, will be the key to stopping this.", stated Riley. He put the pokeball away and started walking up the stairs.

He opened the door and looked around to see if anyone was looking. Riley quickly snuck and walked as fast as he could to the main exit. It was busy, due to it being a mall, especially in Goldenrod.

Riley walked outside. His hotel wasn't too far from there, so he ran back to the hotel. Once he got to his room, he quickly locked the door. He walked over to his laptop and flipped it open. He placed the flash drive inside. Then he opened up another program to transcribe the files typed in code. "Whatever is in here will tell me the true plans of Team Rocket.", thought Riley as the screen changed. He did feel a bit uneasy being alone in his room. It felt as if someone was there with him or even watching him. Or maybe he was being a bit paranoid. No matter the cost, he had to find out was in the files.

( Cortez)
he looked at all the downloaded information that Calvin was able to provide. Hopefully the brute will also know this information by now. Cortez created a file and put the names of powerful team rocket supports as well as the locations of unknown Rocket basses. He sent the information to his contact in the world police force. He knew the man was clean. Tonight if everything goes to plan team rocket will be no more, and Calvin's sacrifice won't be in vain.

The screen finally loaded and it looked like a database. Riley started typing fast trying to learn more. "First, let me find this guy's real name.", stated Riley. He started typing different sets of codes find the name. "Come on! Tell me who Masquerade really his.", exclaimed Riley. After clicking like a mad man, he had finally found it deep in the files. The data about Masquerade was starting to load.

When the page finally loaded, a message popped up. Then the an AI started to say something. "Welcome back, President Leander. How may I be of assistance?", asked the AI.

Riley just sat there, not knowing how to respond. He had heard that name before. It was actually a name known all over Johto. "It can't be.", stated Riley in shock.

Luke walked over

"whats wrong riley?"

Luke asked riley with a questioned face

"what have you found"

Luke heard some hit the ground and he went to explore

" Omg the dog trio go Umbreon"

Umbreon came out and was growling at Jonas

"come here you brat fight me"

Drew started wondering as Levi's attack was moving towards Porygon2. ' How the hell did Luke magically teleport away from here without anyone noticing. Or how that one grunt just disappeared as well.' He then wondered how they went from fighting in a stadium to being in a secret base.' Anyways He had a mission to accomplish and knew that this fight would be difficult.
" Hey Masquerade." Drew said. " I have a proposition for you." He looked the mask man in his eyes. " How about instead of duking it out in this base we settle this at the stadium. From what I saw in the records you and that one grunt are both registered for this tournament. So while I can't say anything for the rest of the people here but if you win the tournament we all let you do whatever the fuck you want to do. But if any of us win you must destroy this..." Drew reliesed he had no idea about what he was planning on doing? " Whatever it is your doing. Sounds fair?" Drew asked.

"Umbreon Go Use Night Slash to cut the chains on the dog trio!"

Umbreon ran as fast as it can and then the chains were broke

"Now use shadow ball On Jonas"

the dark ball went straight for Jonas

(OOC: Lmao! How is Luke everywhere?)

(BIC)
"Now to find your name.", stated Riley as he clicked certain buttons. "Accessing information now.", stated the AI. The files started pulling up information from the tournament competitors. Then it pulled up three specific competitors. They were Drew, Yannick, and... "Me?!", exclaimed Riley as the files showed them being paired with the legendary beasts. Drew with Entei. Yannick with Suicune. Riley with Raikou. Riley smirked. "I guess Yannick was right. I am part of this trio.", said Riley. Then above their icons, another file popped up. It's name was Leander.

Riley clicked on it and the AI responded. "Are you sure you want to open it, Mr. President? You gave me specific instructions to not open it.", stated the AI. "Overwrite these instructions.", stated Riley. "Instructions overwritten. Accessing files.", stated the AI.

"I knew it!", exclaimed Riley. Leander was the infamous president of the major Johto item corporation. He was part of extreme big business, using vertical integration to own every step of the manufacturing process for all his brand items. "What does he have to do with Team Rocket though?", asked Riley.

Riley looked for more information. "What's this? Trainer information?", asked Riley as he clicked on it. The screen loaded to show all of Leander's trainer information. But before he could access it, a popup appeared. "Username please.", asked the AI. "Oh, Leander!", exclaimed Riley. The AI responded. "Why sir? Have you forgotten your name?", said the AI? "Name, but...? I haven't forgot, I just want to see if you know it.", said Riley cautiously.

"Why sir, how could I ever forget your real name?! You have big plans for the world... Mr. Gideon!"

"It seems like I was right." Yannick stood behind Riley. His voice was a lot deeper than always and his eyes were still black. "So how did you get these information and who the hell is Mr. Gideon?" He asked.

"Well I don't know how you got in here, but I'll tell you what's happening.", stated Riley not noticing how deep Yannick's voice was. "I was able to get my hands on the flash drive with all of Team Rocket's plans. I'm trying to figure out who Masquerade is. Apparently it was Leander, you know, the guy who used own all the item manufacturers. But now it's talking about someone called Gideon.", stated Riley.

Riley clicked on Gideon's information. "Let's see here. Apparently Leander's real name is Gideon. Leander was just a cover name to hide his true identity.", exclaimed Riley. Riley scrolled down and there were tons of deals that were done with Team Rocket.

Apparently this Gideon guy has been using his corporation as basically funding for his real plan... Project Chaos.", stated Riley. "He has been doing secret operations and under the table deals with Team Rocket.", stated Riley. "Whatever Project Chaos is, it has to be really big. Hopefully it's somewhere in these files.", said Riley as he started searching through Gideon's files.

"Go Houndoom, Magneton and Tyranitar!" Masquerade ordered.
Masquerade saw a grunt appear towards him as his Porygon2 was fighting. "Master, someone has stolen the files in the Database!"

"Find them...NOW!!!!!" He shouted.

Riley found the file on Project Chaos and clicked on it. When then the page finally loaded, all it showed were Kanto and Johto. "What?", Riley asked confused. Then he clicked on the screen again. The legendary trio started to appear on screen, but they were having their power converted into a nuclear bomb. "If our calculations are correct, Kanto and Johto will be destroyed after this blast.", announced the AI. "Yeah right.", stated Riley as he looked at the screen. "Wait a sec...", exclaimed Riley as he saw the whole screen go white. Then the screen went back to normal, except the model on screen showed Kanto and Johto destroyed.
"Damn. They really want to this.", exclaimed Riley. Then he turned to Yannick. "It turns out Cortez was right. This Gideon guy is actually crazy!", exclaimed Riley.

" Go Poli, Marry, Ty." Drew said throwing out the pokeballs. " Hey Patrick right?" Drew said looking at the young boy. " I'll keep masquerade occupied. Go and free the other dogs."

"Sure!" Patrick snuck round Masquarade as he was occupied. Then, Entei appeared. The released Entei transformed into a ditto. The real Entei revealed itself in the far right container. Raikou was in the far left container. The middle one was empty.
"Ditto transform into that Poliwrath!" Masquarade ordered. "Houndoom use fire blast!" The blast came towards all three pokemon Drew had sent out. "Tyranitar use stone edge!" Tyranitar ran at Marry and stabbed the pokemon with a sharp stone. "Magneton use magnet rise on Eusine!" Magneton changed the gravity below Eusine and he flew into the ceiling. Then, one of his poke balls was pulled towards the middle container and went into a hole in the glass and Suicune appeared. "Magneton use Thunderbolt on everyone!" Sparks went flying.
Then Masquarade turned around. He had been informed that the computers had been shut down and ordered some grunts to find the culprit. He laughed as he saw all three legendary beasts roar in their containers. Patrick was running over to Raikou's container when he got hit by a thunderbolt.
"Patrick!" Ella cried. Some of her pokemon came out to help: her Vaporeon Aquarius, Miserable the Misdreaveous and Twinkle the Clefable could be seen. "Aquarius use hydro pump! Miserable use shadow ball! Twinkle use Moonblast!"
Patrick got hurt but he sent out Big Vine to use frenzy plant. Masquarade sent out more pokemon then he turned around again and saw that there was a digital clock with '60 seconds' appearing and there was a countdown. "You all shall die! I finally have all 3 legendary beasts locked up the energy will fuel a nuclear rocket which will destroy both the Kanto and Johto regions! You are doomed!" Little did Masquarade know that a large bird was flying in the sky with a rainbow following from it. The portal had been opened when all 3 legendary beasts were reunited.

(OCC: In my bio I said Im a fast runner and I can get to some where really fast where im needed)
" I don't think so masquerade"

"Charizard Now!"

charizard grabbed marsqurade

and Held Him above a ring of fire

Luke looked at Him

"now we have you Out numbered"

" Poli." Drew said as lightning was fired all around them knocking out Poli in the process. " Return." Drew said. " Nightmare. Use hypnosis fallowed by dream eater on the ditto." He saw that Marry was out. " Levi use hyperbeam on the magmiton, Ty use eruption on the tyranitar."

"Go Patrick Ill Hold Him off,charizard use blast Burn to help drew!"

the Moves combined and went straight for marsqured's pokemon

"Now Umbreon Night slash!"

he slashed he's Pokémon and a fog appeared
the trainers waited to see whose up standing and who as fell...

Ditto fainted. Porygon 2 continued to attack with a new order- discharge. Magneton fainted from the hyper beam attack. Tyranitar dodged the erruption but the fires went straight for the digital clock. The attack caused the timer to jump to 180 seconds. "You! Houndoom use Dark Pulse on that Charizard!" A black ring appeared from Houndoom. It travelled through the ground damaging all of the pokemon and it then fired itself towards Charizard. Miserable fainted. The hydro pump attacks from Aquarius hit Tyranitar and he was now weak. "Go Electrode, use self destruct!" The Electrode sent out by Masquarade went flying towards the pokemon. Twinkle and Aquarius were now weak too.
"Big Vine, use solar beam!" Patrick ordered this attack and the huge beam hit the Electrode and Houndoom, stopping Electrode from hurting anyone else and Electrode fainted, with a sorry look on it's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.