• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join JoJoMon: Pokémon but they have stands??? {RP.}

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
A sliver of sunlight entered Comet's cave as the sun rose above the horizon, causing Comet to wake. He sat up while rubbing his eyes and grumpily mumbled, "Arceus, it's so early, let me sleep in a bit..." Comet laid back down in his mostly dark cave to sleep. He got around five more minutes to sleep when he was snapped awake by the sound of middle school girls gossiping along the path nearby his cave into town.

"Wait, girls... walking to school? Walking to school! Walking to school?! Crap, I'm gonna be late!"

Comet suddenly got on his feet, sprinted to his lavender backpack and hastily put it on before jumping and clumsily flying off, startling the girls and making them shriek.

"Sorry!" Comet yelled without even turning to look at the Pokemon looking up at him in confusion.

"I can't be late for the first day of school!"

Comet was going to have to do a lot of flying.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
The sun grew brighter as Takoda woke up in a tree. He rubbed his eyes as he looked out, seeing a bunch of Pokémon walk to the school he lived near. “Heh. Looks like it’s in session again. Thank the gods I don’t have to worry about that anymore.” He smirked as he laid back down on the thick branch he was sitting on, staring at the blue sky above him. It was then that his stomach started to growl at him. The Ambipom sighed as he grabbed the a drawstring bag that was sitting on the branch next to him and opened it.

Nothing.

“Looks like I finally need to run some errands...” He said to himself as he put the bag around his arm and put his scarf on his neck, looking down the tree. He was pretty high above the ground. But it was no big deal. The Pokémon took a couple of steps back on the branch before running and jumping off the branch, falling down the giant tree. All of a sudden, his falling speed started to slow down more and more, to the point where he landed on the ground with no casualties. He looked up at the tree, “Man. He’s really helpful in situations like that. I love it.” He smiled as he looked down. But... who was Takoda talking about?

Last edited:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Comet flew as fast as he could so he wasn't late, but the flying was very tiring. Comet noticed he was getting slower and slower, and the ground was getting closer and closer. His breathing was really fast too. "Oh god, don't crash, don't crash!" Comet saw a tree and swerved to make sure he didn't hit it, and he braced himself to hit the ground when he noticed an Aipom. "I'm gonna crash into him!" This was all in slow motion for Comet as he saw the Aipom get closer and closer, there wasn't anything Comet could do anymore, they were going to crash!

(Yay for stands! lol)

DoggoKing22

The Ambipom kept walking, until he noticed a Noivern readying itself for impact against the ground, along with hitting Takoda as well. He quickly thought of a plan. Takoda quickly dodged the overgrown bat and used the wind to slow down its flying speed to make sure the landing didn’t hurt too badly.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
While the landing wasn't gentle, it was still far less rough than Comet predicted, and the Ambipom dodged. "Huh, I could've sworn I would've landed harder and smashed right into him? Maybe it's just because I'm tired." Comet got to his feet slowly. "Sorry about that, I was late for school, and I had to fly a long distance and I'm so tired..." Comet yawned, then realised he still had to get to school. "Uh... bye, I guess, I'll be walking from now on..." Comet scurried off towards the school.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Meanwhile, a Misdreavus floated along the path to the school, giggling to herself. She noticed a Noivern walking up ahead, and her giggle got slightly more sinister. She simply couldn't resist.
Sneaking up behind the Dragon-type, she suddenly shouted "Boo!" before hiding behind a tree.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Comet jumped and embarrassingly let out a very un dragon-like yelp. "Alright, who was that?!" he said to no one in particular. "I'm gonna be late, you know!" He was quiet for a second, scanning the area. "That wasn't funny!" He spotted a tree and noticed the Misdreavus hiding behind it and walked menacingly towards it. "You got me," Comet said to the Misdreavus.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ghost Pokemon giggled nervously. "Sorry, I can't help it!"
She began playing with a Shadow Ball, using Psychic to toss it back and forth, due to her lack of arms. She giggled again.
"Sorry 'bout that. I'm Chill. And that makes two of us that are going to be late."

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Comet realised how snappy he was being. "No, it's fine. Don't mind me, I'm just tired. Being nocturnal kind of sucks," Comet spoke to Chill. "The name's Comet. We should probably start walking to school now, we can talk while we walk." Comet looked down the path. "We're fairly close anyway, we could still make it!" Comet started walking down the road, gesturing for Chill to follow.

DoggoKing22

Takoda smiled as the Noivern walked off unharmed, which made him keep walking again. “That was the most I could’ve done. Any more any I’ll probably look suspicious. At least the kid didn’t get hurt.” He sighed to himself as he was walking. He eventually made it to the town’s market, where he bought a couple of Oran and Sitrus berries before putting them in the drawstring bag he was carrying, and walked off back to the tree.