• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Blind as a Guardian(Remake)

Well, I was thinking of using one of my friend's old stand villain ideas. It'd be an interesting fight against a villain with a Stand called Running In The 90's, where a 9 and 0 sticker would be attached upon it hitting something and the stickers pulling themselves - and the things attached to them - together.

The only similarity seems to be stickers. Anyways, I'm at a loss for what Running in the 90s and its stand user should do to come into conflict with our characters.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also DIO from Stardust Crusaders works for this too, the only Joestar that has directly suffered from him before the events of that part was Johnothan. They just find out he's alive and decide "Well, time to go on a long, boring journey full of throw away villains just to fight some old vampire who killed our Granddad/ Great Great Granddad," For Joseph and Jotaro respectively.

Also DIO from Stardust Crusaders works for this too, the only Joestar that has directly suffered from him before the events of that part was Johnothan. They just find out he's alive and decide "Well, time to go on a long, boring journey full of throw away villains just to fight some old vampire who killed our Granddad/ Great Great Granddad," For Joseph and Jotaro respectively.
They also did it because of what was happening to Holly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
They also did it because of what was happening to Holly
Yeah true, which was again, not something that DIO did directly, because Johnothan's body got pierced with the arrow, all the Joestars got a stand, nd since Holly didn't have the fighting spirit, she was going to die, hence why the Stardust Crusaders began their crusade.

I have one. So, a group your characters would be living in Canada. Another would be sent by the Speedwagon Foundation because of the same anarchist organization wanting to kill the president also having members stationed in Canada. The villain mentioned by Eeveechu would try to kill the group sent by the SF, the other group would see this on their daily commute, we would defeat the minor villain, head to a nearby airport in chase of the rest of the members, and find them on a plane to have the second fight of the first act. We would have to make the 3 other minor villains right now and divide the groups as well. How does that sound?

That sounds like it'd work.

Running in the 90s has two stickers, a 9 sticker and an 0 sticker. When RIT9s kicks one thing, it gets a 9 sticker. When RIT9s kicks a second thing, it gets a 0 sticker. The two stickers, the 9 and the 0, pull themselves together with incredible force, carrying whatever they're attached to with them. Say RIT9s kicked a rock then kicked Gyro Zeppeli in the forehead. The rock would slam into Gyro's forehead.

Okay then, lets divide the groups. I think we should have three in each group, just to avoid complications. Kaze is in the Speedwagon Foundation group. Anybody else?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think maybe they could pick up Pyura later down the line, his much later Idk, maybe he could be a minor villain but becomes a good guy later on...

Name: Foxy Zombie
Appearance: A tall, well defined build with incredibly pale skin. he has long black dreads, with light blue eyes and black eye shadow. he wears a black denim jacket with the sleeves torn off, and a chain t-shirt underneath. he wears black jeans and brown biker boots.
Personality: a very impatient and impulsive man, he sees no human as his equal. he can get angry easily, but essentially runs off of excitement and hype. He has little morality and doesn't hold back against anyone.

Stand:
Name: Dragula
Appearance: has the body of a classic 20's car mixed with a 90's drag racing vehicle. it has two doors on the front, but there is space in the back as well.
Ability: works as a vehicle with a max speed of 160 mph, though it is faster at night and slower during the day. the exhaust pipes are capable of producing blue flames that can burn someone behind it, and at high speeds the tires emit blue flame as well. It is controlled mentally by the user, and it cannot be operated by other humans.
Type: Long-Distance
Form: Artificial Non-Humanoid

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: D
Development Potential: D

Kono Dio Da
aD oiD onoK