• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

Liam eventually walked onto the battlefield, grinning as he sent out Bundt. With Dazzling Gleam, she was able to take out Liepard, with enough defensive prowess to take both a Fake Out and a Snarl. He threw out Skreebo to fight Toxicroak, using Stomp and following it up with a Bulldoze to take it out...Alcremie came back out to face Scrafty and Morkepo, which she took out with ease. Salasa smiled to himself as he took the Dark Badge, leaving the arena to go change back into his normal outfit.

"Crap - wait up!" Jake said, and quickly followed the others. He had stopped to admire the scenery.

As he ran, Fabian looked around the city curiously.

He blinked and stopped, and focused on something that poked its head out of an alley.

A Minccino.

It whistled to him and Sonny, and then stuck its tongue out.

Fabian growled indignantly and hopped down, his foot latching around Jake's belt as he did, which knocked all his pokeballs off. The trainer didn't notice in his hurry to follow.

Baltimore, Scamp, Chester and Charlie all appeared, and looked around in confusion.

Sonny bit his lip as he watched Jake run off in one direction, and Fabian chasing the Minccino in the other.

He seemed to sigh and ran after the Nickit.

Baltimore huffed and took into the air, to follow overhead.

Scamp hurriedly followed after Sonny, as did the Zigzagoon, after he snickered loudly.

Charlie tilted his head to the side with a squawk as he watched, a few seconds before he followed Baltimore's lead, as the group vanished into the alleyway.

Kia gave a thumbs up as Salasa left. She watched as Matt spoke and passed her. She ran up to his side and shook her head. "Don't need to. Though it was surprisingly nice of you to offer." She took a seat once they got to the stadium, and patiently waited until Salasa's battle was over. She couldn't be bothered to move, so she stayed in her seat and looked at the rest of the group. "Who wants to go next? I'm not getting up from this seat anytime soon.

(I really wanted to continue with this rp as well as the sequel, so I'm gonna tag everyone-ish here @BloodRedRobot @Sparkstorm1000 @EmoKitty21 @Salasa @Pinch @Merciless Medic @GQuasch I'm not even sure if everyone still wants to be in this rp anymore)