• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna rushed through the Wela Volcano Park, she could see a pokecenter in the distance. She sprinted to it and raced inside. "Nurse Joy! Quickly Help!" She cried.

Nurse Joy rushed over as Hanna released Turtonator. Turtonator fell to the ground, unconscious. Hanna returned him and gave Nurse Joy the pokeball. Nurse Joy rushed off to the back room.

Hanna sat nervously for a while before Nurse Joy came out, "Turtonator is all fixed up" Nurse Joy said.

"Thank you so much" Hanna said. She walked outside and released Turtonator. She dropped the pokeball to the ground and lifted her foot, ready to crush it. Turtonator dived to the ground, grabbing the pokeball before Hanna stepped on it.

"Turtonator! Nor!" He cried.

"You want me to keep you?" Hanna asked. Turtonator nodded. "Alright then! Turtonator return!" Hanna exclaimed. She ran back up to where the trial was being held and sat down to watch Robby.

Popplio nailed a powerful Bubble Beam on Salazzle and Pikachu did major damage to the Salazzle. Salazzle aimed a Toxic at Popplio and the Salandit fought back using Flame Burst and Flamethrower. 'He's not bad' Kiawe thought as he watched the battle unfold.

"Oh no that can't be right," Lana said as she rushed over to Landon, "This little Wishiwashi couldn't have mad that big splash." Landon got up and noticed a bigger splash coming from further down the hill in another lake, "There Lana, there's another big splash!" Landon called as he ran down. As Landon continued running to the other side of the lake he noticed it was beginning to rain, "Why did it just start raining... this wasn't in the forcast..." Landon said to himself, he ran over the the big splash but it soon stopped completely. "Did you find the culprit?" called Lana with Wishiwashi close behind. "No it got away again," Landon said as he tried to shield himself from the rain.

"Pikachu, cut through that Toxic with Iron Tail! Hopefully we can neutralize it with a steel type move!" Robby yelled as Pikachu shot up and cut the Toxic in half with Iron Tail, "Now Popplio, Use Water Gun to counter those fire type moves!" Robby yelled, Popplio managed to deal with the Flame Burst, but the Flamethrower had hit Popplio, but didn't do much damage.
Then, something snapped into Robby's mind, That could work! Robby thought to himself.
"Alright guys, I have a plan!" Robby exclaimed as he pulled out the Waterium Z out of his pocket and put it in his Z-Ring. "For now, let's weaken them down a little bit." Robby said, "Popplio, shoot a Water Gun at all the enemies, then Pikachu follow the Water Gun with a Thunderbolt!" Robby exclaimed as he smirked.
"Bwar!" Popplio yelled as it shot a powerful Water Gun at all three Pokemon, then Pikachu shot a Thunderbolt at the Water Gun and the two moves combined as they shot right at all three Pokemon.

The Water Gun hit the Pokemon dealing major damage to them and the immediate Thunderbolt knocked the two Salandit and left Salazzle paralyzed. Slazzle shot a Flamethrower at Pikachu.

Landon scanned Brooklet Hill to see where the Pokemon may have gone to. Landon noticed at the very bottom of the hill there were small waterfalls leading to one large lake with a large splash in it, "There it is Lana!" Landon said as he ran down the the bottom of the hill. When Landon arrived he noticed the splash had gotten much larger, the Pokemon that surfaced wash a large fish Pokemon, "ROTOM!" Landon cried out of fear. Rotom took a picture of the huge Pokemon and changed the screen, "Wishiwashi: The Small Fry Pokemon (School Form): Water Type: At their appearance, even Gyarados will flee. When they team up to use Water Gun, its power exceeds that of Hydro Pump." Landon looked in terror, "That's a Wishiwashi!" Landon said as he remembered the Pokedex telling him about Wishiwashi joining together. "There's your Totem Pokemon!" Lana said as she caught up with the small Wishiwashi in her hands.

"Pikachu, dodge!" Robby called out, Pikachu jumped out of the way just in time. "Alright, let's finish this guys!" Robby said as his Z-Ring began to glow and he made and X, then he did the Waterium-Z movements as a yellow light surrounded him and Popplio, "This is everything we got, Hydro Vortex!" Robby yelled as Popplio created a huge Vortex and shot it right at Salazzle, "Pikachu now!" Robby yelled as Pikachu jumped into the air and shot a Thunderbolt into the center of the Vortex, making it an electrified vortex, "I'll call this Electrified Hydro Vortex!" Robby exclaimed as the electrified vortex shot directly at Salazzle.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles was thinking about his stratergy on how to beat the Fire trial. He was struggling and was very stressed out.
"I could make morelull use poison powder but what if Morelull faints immediatlely, Magnemite can use spark and sonic boom but fire is supereffective to steel! ARGHH!!" Charles said in rage. Just when Charles was about to lose it, he heard a familiar cry just at the gate of the Park, sitting on some rock near the water was the Mareanie he scanned before they arrived at Akala.
"It's actually you?" Charles said in astonishment. He threw a dive ball at it.

Click!

"Awesome, Mareanie should help me a lot more!" Charles said as he ran to the Pokemon Center. Charles then started to travel to the top of the Volcano to do his trial and he arrived just in time to see the Electrified Hydro Vortex.
"OH MY GOD!!" Charles screamed.

Last edited:
The Electrified Hyper Vortex hit Salazzle hard knocking it out and ending the battle. Kiawe laid down a bottle of Berry Medicine next to Salazzle so it could heal quickly and walked over to Robby, "Robby you did an excellent job of showcasing your Pokemon's full power, I'd like to present you with this," Kiawe pulled out a piece of Firium Z and handed it to Robby, "Please accept this Firium Z as proof of your victory at Wela Volcano." Kiawe turned to Evon, "You're next right?" he asked.

"Alright Roten I choose you!" Landon said as he threw a Pokeball, Roten burst out ready to battle, "Start off with Solar Beam!" Landon cried. Roten began charging a Solar Beam but was soon hit by a powerful Water Gun, "Roten are you okay?" Landon said, Roten got up quickly in response, 'The sun isn't out so Solar Beam is going to take more time to charge' Landon thought to himself, "Use Steel Wing!" Roten swooped in and nailed a Steel Wing but it didn't seem to do much damage. "Landon! Wishiwashi's School Form isn't one large Pokemon it's a bunch of small Wishiwashi," Rotom commented. "I'll need some help then," Landon pulled out a Pokeball, "Turt let's go!" Turt burst out and shot a bit of fire to show it wasn't messing around.

"Wow, thanks! That Salazzle was really strong too!" Robby exclaimed as he happily took the Firium Z, "Yeah we got the Firium Z!" Robby yelled as he held it up in the air, then put it in his pocket. "Thanks guys, you both did really well." Robby said as he knelt down next to his Pokemon and pat them each on the head, then re-called them. "Good luck Evon." Robby said as he walked past him and nodded.

"Yep." Evon said. "Two on two, right? I can roll with that. Oh, and Robby. Just so you know..." Evon tossed his two Pokeballs, releasing Jolteon and an Umbreon onto the battlefield. "You guessed wrong. I'll take the preemptive strike. Jolteon! Strategy E-P! Umbreon! Shadow Ball on the Salazzle!"

Salazzle's aura flared to life as Umbreon shot the Shadow Ball. Salazzle leaped over the Shadow Ball and called for help summoning two Salandit again. Salazzle shot a Toxic at Jolteon while the Salandit shot a Flameburst at Umbreon.

"Turt use Dragon Pulse!" Landon cried, Turt instantly shot a Dragon Pulse at Wishiwashi dealing a good amount of damage. Wishiwashi roared in response summoning an Alomomola which used a Heal Pulse on Wishiwashi healing the damage it just took. "Roten use Leafage on Alomomola! Turt use Flamethrower on Wishiwashi!" Roten shot Leafage at Alomomola dealing a good amount of damage while Turt shot at Wishwashi using Flamethrower but doing next to no damage. Alomomola shot with Aqua Jet at Turt swiftly, "Turt use Shell Trap!" Turt turned around in time with it's trainer's command, when Alomomola hit Turt it's shell exploded dealing a good amount of damage. "Roten use Peck!" Roten dove at Wishiwashi using Peck but not doing much damage.

Following the routine, Jolteon used Extreme Speed, blitzing around the arena. He dodged the Toxic, smacking the two Salandits into each other.
Upon Evon's command, Umbreon used Pursuit, dashing past the Flameburst and right into Salazzle. It hit hard, sending the totem Pokemon to the ground... and onto the Pin Missile spikes that Jolteon had placed everywhere during his maneuver.
"You fell right into my trap! SHADOW BALL! THEN THUNDERBOLT!" Evon shouted. Umbreon, still on top of Salazzle, fired off a powerful close-ranged Shadow Ball. It lowered Salazzle's defense. Knowing the routine, the Pokemon used the recoil from the shadowy explosion to fling itself past the spikes, landing beside Evon as Jolteon used Thunderbolt - not on the Totem Pokemon, nor the Salandits, but on the spikes. This created an electric field that covered the arena, the powerful electricity passing through all the spikes to create a giant shocker, electrocuting all the enemy Pokemon.

The electrocution knocked out the Salandit and dealt a lot of damage to Salazzle. Salazzle leaped high up and fired a Flamethrower at both Pokemon. 'This trainer doesn't mess around' Kiawe thought to himself as he watched the battle, 'He's analyzed the other battles and formed a strategy, each one of them has a unique battling style'

"Roten use Steel Wing on Alomomola!" Landon cried as he pulled out his Z-Crystal Case and took out the Firium Z. Roten nailed a powerful Steel Wing knocking out Alomomola, Landon placed the Firium Z in his Z-Ring, "Now Roten Solar Beam!" Roten once again began charging a Solar Beam but Wishiwashi shot a powerful Water Gun dealing major damage to Roten, "Now!" Landon cried as Roten fired the Solar Beam at Wishiwashi taking it's HP down a ton. "Now Turt!" Landon cried as he and Turt both made an X in front of his face, they followed that by waving their hands into the air like flames, "Inferno Overdrive!" Turt shot a huge fireball that engulfed Wishiwashi followed by an explosion knocking out the Totem Pokemon. "You guys did great," Landon said as he re-called his Pokemon, Landon noticed that the rain had also stopped, "Just as I thought, the rain was Wishiwashi using Rain Dance." Lana walked up with the smaller Wishiwashi by her side, "Congratulations on completing my trial," Lana said as she pulled out a small blue crystal, "Please take this as proof of your victory, it's Waterium Z." Landon took the Crystal and held it up high, "I got Waterium Z!" Landon place the Z-Crystal in his case. "Now I presume you only need to take on Mallow's Trial before you may take on the Kahuna!" Lana said as she pointed up the hill where a jungle was. Landon thanked Lana and left for Lush Jungle.

"Jolteon! Umbreon! E-B!" Evon said. Getting the strategy, Jolteon grabbed Umbreon and used Extreme Speed to dodge the Flamethrower. Jolteon jumped up onto Salazzle, bashing it. Umbreon grabbed onto Salazzle a minute later, and bit it. It held it in place. "NOW!" Evon grabbed the Normalium Z and grasped it, making the Z-Pose necessary. Jolteon, glowing with a powerful aura, charged forwards at high speeds towards Salazzle. Umbreon leaped out of the way at the last second.
BREAKNECK BLITZ

The Breakneck Blitz hit Salazzle hard knocking it out. Kiawe walked over to Evon after giving Salazzle more Medicine to heal, "Evon you showed great strategy during you battle, you formulated a plan and won the battle, I'm proud to present you with this Firium Z," Kiawe handed Evon a piece of Firium Z.

"Thanks." Evon said, clutching the Z-Stone proudly. He tossed it in the air with his right hand and caught it again with his left. "Victory! Firium Z!" Evon turned back to Kiawe. "To be fair, though, I wasn't really that prepared to deal with Salazzle. I don't have a good Pokemon to fight it yet. Well, I do, but it's one of my strongest. So I felt like using it would be unfair and wouldn't be a true victory. Plus, I came here to bond with Jolteon. So I knew he had to be part of this battle. I've actually created many complex and multi-part battle strategies with my team. And I'm happy that those strategies have gotten me here." Looking around, Evon realized that he couldn't see Ry. "HEY, RY! YOU'RE UP!" he shouted, hopefully loud enough for him to hear. Turning to Robby, he gave a thumbs-up. "So, what next? Since we're sticking together, I'll let you decide what we should do next. Should we watch Ry's battle, or head off to Lush Jungle?"

"Let's head to Lush jungle and maybe we can meet everyone again at KoniKoni city." Robby said as he looked at Evon, "KoniKoni city is where the Kahuna lives and there is a bunch of cool shops and stuff there." Robby added as he remember reading in the "Guide to Alola" Handbook he had thrown in the ocean when he first arrived. "Maybe we can also go to the Royal Avenue as well." Robby said as he began to walk down the Volcano, "Good luck Ry!" Robby yelled, hoping Ry would hear him.

"Sounds good." Evon said, calling his Tauros again. "Let's head to Lush Jungle right now, then. Hop on." As soon as Robby was secured on top of the Ride Pokemon, Evon rode off. "Quickest way there is by going through Route 8. HYAH!"

After making their way through Route 8, Evon slowed Tauros down. "Hey, a Pokemon Center. And a hotel. Why don't we make a quick pit-stop to stock up for the trial?"

"Sure, I'm good with that. I need more supplies and stuff. Plus, I haven't eaten in days." Robby said as he walked in the Pokemon Center. He put his four pokeballs on a try and gave them to Nurse Joy for a heal. Robby then walked up to the Coffee shop area, "I would like a Moomoo milk and a Lumiose Galette please." Robby said to the man at the shop, "Sure thing, coming right up!" The man said as he turned and started making Robby's food. Robby then looked out the window, "Man, that sunset sure is great, Alola is a pretty nice region." Robby said as he stretched in his seat.

Landon continued walking until he made his way to a nearby Pokemon Centre with a hotel next to it. Landon walked up to Nurse Joy, "Is that Lush Jungle?" Landon asked pointing to a forest just beyond the window. "Yes but if you're here to take on a Trial I must warn you it isn't easy," Nurse Joy said, "Mallow told me to tell any trainer taking on the Island Challenge that they should take a visit to Paniola Ranch." Landon left the Pokemon Centre and began making his way to Paniola Ranch, he took a quick minute to enjoy the sunset of Alola, "Man it's been a while since I've been able to enjoy a view like this," he said to himself as he let all of his Pokemon out to enjoy it. After a while Landon got up and continued walking Paniola Ranch.

Evon had seen Landon enter and leave the center out of the corner of his eye. The trainer had left too fast for him to respond. "And there he goes." Evon said. "Anyways, I'll take a Lumiose Galette as well with a Lemonade." When the man brought him his food, Evon said thanks and payed. He then noticed the small bag on the plate. "Hold on, I didn't order this."
"It's on the house." The man said. "Some Poke Beans. They're great for your Pokemon."
"Oh. Well, thanks!" Evon said, drinking some of his lemonade. "Yeah, the Alola region is great. Just as great as she said it would be."
"Wait, she? Are you Evon?" the man asked.
"Yeah, that's me. Why?"
"Mallow left this for you." the man said, taking a box out from behind his desk.
"Oh, nice!" Evon said, taking the last bite of his Galette. Evon opened the box, taking out some of the things inside. "An Everstone! Cool! A Protein. Could be helpful! An escape rope! Nice. A Max Revive! Awesome! And... OH MY GOD! SHE DIDN'T!" Evon got excited, taking a can out of the box and holding it high. "FIZZY WATER!" Evon cracked the can open and downed about a third of the can. "Ah, I love this stuff. I gotta thank Mallow for all this cool gear!"

Ry soon returned from his "training", ready to battle Kiawe, only to discover, that they had all finished. "Crud," he mumbled, getting ready for the battle.
"Well actually, we will have a different form of trial. Find the dance, that is different." Kiawe said spreading his arms.
"Really, that's it," Ry said, becoming a little disapointed. There Alolan Marowak walked out and began the dance. Ry watched for a while and chose the middle one.
"Good choice, now send out a pokemon," Kiawe send giving a nod. Ry shrugged and sent out Pax.
"Now Marowak, use Bone Club!"
The Marowak charged forward swing his club.
"Use Karate Chop!" Ry comanded. Pax leapt into the air and aimed a Karate Chop at the Marowak's head. Pax faded right through.
"What happened!" Ry exclaimed, as Kiawe swung, knocking Pax away.
"My Marowak is Fire and Ghost, fighting type moves, won't work." Kiawe said smiling. "Now use Fire Blast!"
The Alolan Marowak fired a blast of searing flames at Pax.

"Oooo, who sent you that box?" Robby asked with a smirk on his face. "Does Evon have a girlfriend?" Robby asked in a teasing voice. "That's some pretty useful stuff though." Robby said as he looked at all the items. "Well, maybe we should start heading off toward the jungle so you can see her right away." Robby said as he finished his Gallate and Milk.

Landon looked around at the calm place of Paniola Ranch, "Now the question is where do I go?" Landon asked himself as he looked around. "Why hello there!' called out a voice, it was an older lady with a pink dress on, "Can I help you?" "Yeah I'm actually trainer taking the Island Challenge," Landon said, "I was told I should come here before taking on Mallow's Trial." The lady laughed, "My granddaughter always did like this old place and said she wanted to promote it when she got the chance," the lady said as she gestured Landon to come inside of an old looking building, "You see this is a Daycare and I run it, so people around here just call me the Daycare Lady." She brought a cup of tea and some cookies and offered some to Landon, "So I heard you say something about Mallow being you're granddaughter," Landon said as he took a sip of tea and a bite from a cookie, "Man these are the best." "Cooking seems to run in the family," the Daycare Lady said as she drank some tea, "And yes Mallow is my granddaughter when she was little she'd come visit us and play with the Pokemon, when she was a trainer, we gave her a Bounsweet egg, now that Bounsweet is a Steenee." Landon smiled as he listened to the story and ate some more cookies, "Mallow runs a restaurant alongside being a tough Trial-Captain, yep best in Alola." the Daycare Lady continued. Landon got up ready to leave, "Thank you very much for the great food and stories," Landon said as he opened the door, but outside was Team Skull, "Not you guys again..." Landon complained. "Yeah it's us again but you won't be battling us grunts this time," one of the grunts said. "Nope you'll be answering to our big sis!" the other said with joy. A girl soon stepped in, she had hair that was both pink and yellow, a small Team Skull shirt and black jeans, "I've heard you've been messin' with my little brothers and sisters," she said angrily, "My names Plumeria, and I'll be dealing with you today!" she threw up a Pokeball and a Salazzle burst out. "Alright it's clear I'm not walking out of this one," Landon said as he reached for a Pokeball, "Now Mimik! Let's Go!" Mimik burst out and had the determination to win in it's eyes.

"NO!" Evon said, growing red-faced rather quickly. "Ahem... Mallow's my old pen-pal from a few years ago. She's the one who told me about Alola, and is why I know as much as I do about Alola. Aside from the Professor, that is. We've never met in person. Today's the day we finally do. And yeah, these are some good items. I can tell they'll be useful later on." Evon stood up, packing up the box. It was small enough to fit in his backpack, and was very light. "Let's get going." As soon as they were outside, Evon called up Tauros. The Ride Pokemon took them all the way to Lush Jungle. Stepping off, Evon sighed. "Time to meet her at last." The trainer walked into the jungle.

Arriving in the jungle, he smelled something nice. "What smells so good...?" Evon decided to follow the smell. He arrived in the middle of a campsite, where a girl was cooking, her back turned to the group. Evon recognized the apron from some pictures and videos she had sent him. "Mallow?"
The girl turned around, spotting the trainer. "Evon! You're here!" She ran up and high-fived him. Evon smiled, and so did she. "At last! I've been waiting."
"Heh." Evon said. "Well, we can talk a bit later. Right now, me and my friend here are ready to take on your trial."
"Of course!" Mallow said. "Alright, so I'll separate the trial into two parts, and each of you can do one." Mallow handed a bag to Robby. "Alright. So for your part of the trial, I'm going to have you collect four things from the forest. You need to find some Bait, a Tomato Berry, a Revival Herb and a Big Root. You'll store it all in this bag, and bring it back here when you're done. See ya!" Mallow headed back to the campsite, hauling Evon by the arm. There was a LOT she wanted to talk about with him.

"Ummm, okay." Robby said as he watched Mallow drag Evon by the arm, "Geez, that's what Serena does to me whenever she wants to talk." Robby said as he called out Riolu, "Hey buddy, help me find these ingredients." Robby said to Riolu, "Bwa!" Riolu said as he and Robby walked off until he had found a big root sticking out of the ground. "Alright, we've found one, let's get it." Robby said as he and Riolu pulled up the big root, but something followed it. "Woah, er.. um.. sorry." Robby said to the Fomantis that was latched onto the big root. The Fomantis growled angrily as it flew at Robby and Riolu with Leaf Blade, "Riolu hurry, Ice Punch!" Robby yelled, Riolu then jumped in front of the Fomantis and hit it with an Ice Punch, scaring it away. "Phew that was close." Robby said as he and Riolu continued on with the trial.

"Now Mimik use Shadow Claw!" Landon cried, Mimik dove at Salazzle landing a powerful Shadow Claw and dealing major damage. "Salazzle use Sludge Bomb!" Plumeria called in response, Salazzle fired a Sludge Bomb but hit Mimik's disguise, "What!?!" Landon smiled, "Now Mimik use Shadow Ball!" Mimik fired a Shadow Ball straight at Salazzle knocking it back a bit, "Now use Shadow Sneak!" A shadowy aura grew around Mimik as it bolted across and slammed into Salazzle with Shadow Sneak knocking the Pokemon out. "Salazzle return," Plumeria said as she re-called her Pokemon, she smirked at Landon, "You're strong kid I'll give you that, but next time I have to see you, I will crush you!" Plumeria gestured for the grunts to follow here, "You messed with our big sis... you'll regret this!" one of the grunts called out before rushing off. "Return Mimik you were great," Landon said as he re-called Mimik. "That was some fine battling," the Daycare Lady said. "Oh thank you but it was nothing," Landon said as he rubbed his head out of embarrasment. "I wouldn't say nothing," the Daycare Lady said as she picked up an egg in a case, "Please Landon, take this as my thanks." The Daycare Lady handed him the egg, it was grey with yellow and brown triangles all over it, "Thank you very much," Landon said with gratitude. "It's my pleasure," the Daycare Lady said with a smile, "Now when the egg hatches use the Pokeball on top, it's already been synced up so you can just re-call it." Landon smiled as he looked at the egg, "I will and thank you again." The Daycare Lady smiled, "Now when you see my granddaughter tell her I say hi." Landon nodded then began walking with his new egg in hand.

"Stone Edge!" Ry shouted, as Pax upped out of the way of the flames and fired a barrage of pointed stones at the Marowak. The Marowak, stumbled back after the hit. "Go Fire Blast!"
"Stone Edge!" The attacks collided creating a large explosion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ry left the trial area, with the Firium Z in his hand. "Okay, I guess, we'll get a ride Pokémon, and get to Lush Forest!" Ry exclaimed, jumping on a Ride Tauros' back and beginning his ride. He was getting used to the whole ride pokemon thing.

Hanna found Kiawe battling Ry, Kiawe glanced over at her and pointed at the Salazzle. The Salazzle was ready to battle. Hanna sent out Lurantis. "Okay let's do this! Lurantis use High Jump Kick!" Hanna exclaimed. Lurantis swung her foot at the Salazzle, slamming her into the ground. The Salazzle used Flamethrower and injured Lurantis's leg. She was limping. "Lurantis hang in there! Use High Jump Kick again!" Hanna cried, Lurantis wasn't looking too good. Lurantis weakly jumped at Salazzle and kicked her. Salazzle used another Flamethrower and Lurantis fainted.

"Okay... Go Tsareena!" Hanna cried, she was worried. "Tsareena use Stomp!" She yelled. Tsareena jumped over Salazzle and licked her. Salazzle hissed and used Toxic, Tsareena slumped to the ground struggling. Hanna winced, she hated to see Tsareena in pain. "Tsareena! Hang in there! Use Magical Leaf!" She yelled. Tsareena weakly sent a curled leaf towards Salazzle which Salazzle flicked away with her tail. Salazzle used Emver and Tsareena fainted. "Okay... Let's go Turtonator!" Hanna yelled, "Use uhhh... Whatever move you know!"

Salazzle leapt at Turtonator, Turtonator turned around and Salazzle landed on his back. Salazzle whimpered and fell off. Turtonator then used Dragon Rush. Salazzle hissed and then fainted.

"Great Job Hanna!" Kiawe exclaimed, "Here! You've earned it" Kiawe tossed her the Firium Z. "Thank you!" Hanna exclaimed. She dropped the Firium Z in her purse. She returned Turtonator and ran down to the Pokecentre.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Charles patiently watched everyone battle Kiawee until he was the last person. Kiawe healed Salazzle and a Salandit while Charles thought of a stratergy.

"Morelull, Fletchinder, GO!" Charles yelled. Morelull and Flethcinder came out of there pokeballs.

"Morelull, use Spore on Salandit, Fletchinder, use peck on Salazzle!" Charles Exclaimed. both pokemon attacked their target with Salandit falling asleep due to Spore.
Salazzle attacked Morelull with Sludge bomb and fainted it. Charles realised that Morelull is a Grass/Fairy so Poison type moves deal a huge amount of damage to Morelull. Charles face palmed himself and sent out Mareanie.
"Mareanie, Use Water Gun on Salazzle and Fletchinder, use Breakneck Blitz on Salazzle!" Charles said while dancing.
Salazzle was low on health now and Salandit had woken up. They both used sludge bomb, fainting Fletchinder.
Charles sent out Magnemite and almost immediatley it got hit by Salazzle's flamethrower. It looked like Magnemite was going to faint immediatley when suddenly it turned blue and changed form.
"MAGNETON!" Magneton screeched. Charles already knew a lot about Magneton so he didn't scan his Pokedex.

Charles knew this would be the final move. He adjusted his glasses and said, "Mareanie, water gun on Salandit, Magneton use Tri attack on Salazzle, your knew move!" Charles exclaimed. Both attacks hit and fainted Salandit and Salazzle.

"Congratulations," Kiawe said giving Charles the Firium-Z.
"Thankyou so much Charles said as he ran down the Volcano and headed off to the Water Trial after he healed his Pokemon.

As Hanna walked out of the Pokemon Center, she spotted Charles. "Hi! Did you get the Firium Z?" She asked. She held up hers to the light, it shimmered like a thousand stars. "We should train before we start the water trial" Hanna suggested, "I need to train my new Turtonator"

She released all 3 of her Pokemon and grinned.

"Tsareena Tsar!"
"Ant Lurantis"
"Na Nator Turtornatoor!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I did get the Firium-Z as well and I guess we could train because I have a new Pokemon as well but i'm pretty sure I can win because Magnemite evolved into a Magneton," Charles said to Hanna as he sent out his four Pokemon. Charles was shocked at Turtonator. It was so big comparing to all of Charles' Pokemon.

"Magne Ton!"
"Fletchinder!"
"More?"
"Ne Mareanie!"

"I have an idea" Hanna exclaimed, she pulled the Firium Z out of her pouch and put it in her Z Ring.
She started to dance. "Turtonator let's go!" Hanna cried, "Inferno Overdrive!"

Turtonator released a huge flame, firing it into the rocks, the flames took out most of the rocks. "Awesome..." Hanna said. Next she got out Tsareena. She pulled out the Grassium Z and put it in her Z Ring. "Tsareena! Let's do this!" She yelled, "Bloom Doom!!!"

Tsareena fired a large ball of petals that exploded into the Rock, creating a large dip. "Amazing!" Hanna exclaimed.

Finally she called out Lurantis and inserted the Fightium Z into her Z Ring. "Let's go Lurantis!" Hanna yelled, "All out Pumelling!!!"

Lurantis performed a series of punches and kicks into the Rock, doing quite a lot of damage. Turtonator, Tsareena, Lurantis and Hanna stood there staring and panting for a second. Then Hanna threw her arms up on the air, "That was AWESOME!!!" She exclaimed, "You have to try out yours Charles"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Cool! I'll have a try!" Charles exclaimed. Charles placed his Grassium-Z in his Z-Ring and started to dance like Hanna did.
"Morelull! Bloom Doom!" Charles Screamed. Suddenly more pedals fired at the rock Tsareena attacked except a mushroom was in the center. "Cool!" Charles said.

Next, Charles placed the Firium-Z in and yelled, "Fletchinder, Inferno Overdrive!!" A huge fireball was fired at another set of rocks but it didn't take out as much as Turtonator.

Charles Finally placed his Normalium-Z into his Z-Ring. Charles yelled, "Magneton, Breakneck Blitz!!" Magneton charged at some rocks, destroying them.
"That was fun!!" Charles Exclaimed.

"I'm ready for the water trial over at Brooklet Hill, what about you?" Hanna said to Charles. She looked over and saw Brooklet Hill in the distance, her next challenge waited.

Mallow pulled Evon to the campsite and sat down. Evon sat beside her.
"So… You're finally here!" Mallow said. "It feels so strange, meeting in person at last."
"That's true." Evon said. "I've been waiting forever."
"Same!" Mallow replied happily. "By the way, how are you doing with-"
"It's coming along great. Dad said that my final trial is to bond with Jolteon."
"Ah. So how's your bond coming along?"
"Well..." Evon said, looking down. "Not so well. Jolteon's still rough around the edges. But I really feel like we get closer in battle. Maybe that's how we'll bond."
"Hopefully."
"What about you?"
"Oh!" Mallow said. "I've been great. Running the trial, helping at the ranch, all that stuff. Just living the quiet life. Aside from here, that is."
"Never really liked the quiet life, myself. Adventure's just more fun."
"Hard to disagree with that." Mallow said. "Wonder when your friend will get all the ingredients."

"Woah! Slow down Tauros!" Ry yelled as Tauros ran down the hill and entered the forest. "I'm not used to this yet!" Ry cried, as they rushed through the brush. The Taurus came to a stop, and Ry flew ahead crashing into a tree. "Ow," he mumbled rubbing his head. "Hey where do I find the trial?" He asked loudly.

Jeffrey arrived to Akala. He had just caught a Rockruff in Ten Carat Hill, and he was very excited to be in Akala. He quickly rushed to Route 4, where he found a Mudbray. "Go, Torracat! Use Fire Fang!" Jeffrey exclaimed. Torracat then used Fire Fang on the Mudbray. "Pokeball Go!" He exclaimed, and Mudbray was caught. "Alright. I'll keep up with the others as soon as I can. Torracat, return." Jeffrey said to explain, he then walked towards Route 5, and then arrived at the Water-type trial.

Robby ran over to the camp sat with Riolu and all of the ingredient in his bag. Robby panted, "Man that was tougher than I thought." Robby said as he sat the ingredients down as he wiped sweat off of his forehead. "Alright, I've gathered all of these ingredients. So, what's next?" Robby asked.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I have been ready ever since Magneton Evolved," Charles said which in his opinion was true. Charles knew what pokemon to send in first and which one for backup and which Pokemon for backup backup. Charles walked into Brooklet Hill to see Lana, the trial captain looking over the water.
"Welcome, I assume you want to do the trial right? if you are are you doing it together or at different times?" Lana asked still looking at the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.