• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Just Another Day in Paradise (Discussion)

Name: Rin
Appearance: Dark Gray and White. Fairly large and square build and black eyes. (see image)
Element: Ground- Can form walls from the ground (only flat walls, no shapes)
Personality: Rin is soft spoken and gentle. Despite his rough background, he's a very calm and kind wolf who goes out of his way to avoid confrontation. When necessary, Rin can be firm but in general he tends to stick to keeping his head down to stay out of trouble.
Role: Loner

Name:
Racer
Appearance: Black and White. Small, even for his age, and slender with brown eyes. (see image)
Element: Electric- Can make and control lightning
Personality: Racer is too curious for his own good. He is constantly asking questions and exploring- with no other pups to play with he spends most of his time annoying his older brother. Racer also has a competitive side and loves to compare himself to others.

Please don't mind the horrific excuses for bios. I was excited and wanted to get it done but I'm kinda busy right now. I promise my actual RP responses will be nice and detailed :D.

Attachments

• 1586823191086553230207.jpg
    1586823191086553230207.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 15868232274502098726079.jpg
    15868232274502098726079.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 40

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
I don't have any wolf character so I can only use my only animal oc. :')

Name: Koi
Age (human equivalent): Around 3-4, a puppy
Appearance: Literally looks more like a Shiba pup than a wolf. Just imagine this nicely toasted bread fresh out of an oven and it suddenly grows ears, tail, and a face.
Element: Telekinesis, able to move things at will with his mind. But because they're a pup, it isn't fully developed and he loses control a lot of times.
Personality: He lazy. Would eat your feet when you aren't watching and he loves to play whenever he isn't lounging around. Can get very stubborn and pouty but he means well. Barks a lot and is a big baby.
Role: Pack 2, Wolf 3
Other: This was freaking lazy I'm sorry-

Small pp

Name: Mantis
Age (human equivalent): somewhere around 15
Appearance: Her pelt is a black, with flecks of dark grey around the tip of her tail and muzzle. Wisps of mist hang around her neck and the base of her tail. Similar to Kureiji, her three tailed form doesn’t change, but she gets more rabid like. In her four tailed form, other than obviously having four tails, her fog around her changes to a more bright blue (what I assume “like a red shadow” is), and her eyes are a pale grey. Finally, in her nine tailed form her pelt is silver, her power going into herself instead of giving it out to everyone. She’s still rabid as heck though.
Element (power gained from the Power): Unlike Kureiji, she can (temporarily, duh) give out strength and power to any wolf around her. She isn’t able to give power to herself, however, which really sucks, and she usually acts more like a medic. And since I have no clue if there’s any other power that comes with the tailed fox forms, she just goes wild and rabid.
Personality: Mantis is caring, and has a big soft spot for cubs. Admittedly, she’s a bit of a coward, but wouldn’t mind company from others. In fact, she enjoys it. In her tailed forms, she has pretty much no memory about anything and everything whatsoever, and will find herself crippled for a day or so. Since she can’t give power to herself, she has the strength of a normal wolf, and since the tailed forms are just torture, she’s mostly useless in her eyes.
Role (alpha, loner, wolf #, deputy): Deputy
Other: Has a dead bird feather collection. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
@HeyItsPip well the general power is boosted strength speed and durability. For that your sanity is traded, one could learn to control the first 3 tails but by 4 its just too much. Since your the yang you could add anything the yin doesn't have. But I loved what you did with it, can't lie you made it somewhat different but not too much, so that's amazing.

Name: Koyma
Age (human equivalent): 16
Appearance: Koyma is an skinny but average sized black wolf. Scrawny would be a word that'd best describe his appearance. His matted hair is untidy and uneven no matter how many times he tries to clean it (Which isn't much). One ear has a couple of chips in it and a scar isn't hard to find on the young wolf's body, some from prey whilst others are from wolves.
Element (power gained from the Power): Koyma has the power to produce anything in liquid form. Unfortunately he can only do this through vomiting and whatever he throws up will have adverse affects on how his stomach feels (Acid will give him a stomach ache e.g)
Personality: Koyma is not a happy wolf. He can often be found skulking or sulking around camp, never passing an opportunity to moan or complain. Too put it bluntly he's always moody and will sometimes purposefully start arguments or get under other wolf's skins. This is because Koyma is rather envious of everyone, finding his own power a worthless curse whilst believing their powers are perfect gifts. Despite his grumpy nature he would never kill a pack member or abandon them and only very rarely would he fight them. He cares about the pack, even if he's jealous of all of them.
Role (alpha, loner, wolf #, deputy): Pack 2, wolf 4

Last edited:
Oh, since we can request more specific roles, I was thinking what role Mon could have and I thought since his Element is Nature, he'd be like:
The Forest Caretaker
, because his powers let him to grow more plants from the ground, he can also defend the plant life from pesky rodents that are already full but still want more.
Or, you know, he can be
Plant Boi
, as well, if the former is too formal.

Kureiji walked through the forrest, he was just checking if there was any threats to the pack. Most times there would be no one, but on the rare occasion he saw a wolf on the other side of the pack he would try to ignore them. He was about to give up but then he smelled a scent he didn't recognize. He sprinted to where it was coming from, before halting infront of a wolf on its back. "Who are you, and what are you doing on these grounds" he growled, in a low tone. I don't want to fight them, but I don't want them to be a threat to my pack, he thought. "Are you from the pack across the stream?" He asked.

Oh shoot, I didn't see this. @Schrift007 can I still respond to this post or did you move on?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@Schrift007 The packs tolerate each other, but don't necessarily like each other. The only time they'd fight is over border disputes or prey stealing (which is techincally a border dispute.) Also, yes, your char can be one of the more aggressive sorts that only obeys those he respects (namely, just the alpha, as you said in your previous post in the discussion).

Also, @Barefoot_Kittens, Schrift007's posts are currently being moderated, so he told me on Discord that it is still okay for you to respond to it.

Name: Shun
Age (human equivalent): 14
Appearance: Black wolf with silver eyes, that can turn red as he uses his power.
Element: Berserker- Shun can went on berserker mode. Raising his phisical strenght and durability. He also seems to don't feel pain. Its a double-edged sword through... As he seem to give a giant pressure on his body the more he uses it.
Personality: Shun for some reason seems to hate packs. Although he has bad memories with only one pack, he doesn't see difference between them.But he isn't a cold-blooded killer and doesn't attack instantly as he see another wolf. He is most of the time calm and Its hard to say, if he is friendly kind or not. As he just try to avoid contact with other wolfs.
Role: loner
Other: N/A (for now)

Sorry... It took me so long, but I expected that I will add him tommorow evening so...

Name: Thorne
Appearance: Thorne has the appearance and coloration of a normal grey wolf, however, he has the legs and paws of a large cat and the quills of a porcupine that cover his hindquarters and tail. He has a multitude of scars on his face and body, along with just his golden amber left eye, having lost his right eye during a fight against humans.
Element: Camouflage to blend in with his surroundings to hide from enemies or ambush them as well as prey. Unless he remains completely still, he can be seen if he moves around, exposing himself to danger.
Personality: Thorne tends to be very sarcastic, cynic, bitter, antagonistic and rude towards others. He is not afraid to be blunt with the truth or giving his own opinion and enjoys insulting almost everyone he meets, as well as mocking them. Rarely does he take anything seriously unless it’s life-threatening towards himself; other than that he cares very little about everyone’s problems. He is somewhat comfortable in his life, usually staying very calm and care free. However, when things get stressful, Thorne tends to snap and act brashly towards anyone around him. He dislikes being around others, preferring solitude, and absolutely hates when he is proven wrong. He also dislikes anyone he finds to be annoying as well as stupid, and anyone who lies to him. If he is lied to he will make sure the one who lied is taught a lesson and force them to tell the truth by any means necessary.
Other: He can climb trees and will eat anything that is considered food to survive, consisting of meat, fish, insects and certain fruits.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Maekawa Shizuko ( prefers Mae)

Age (human equivalent):9

Appearance: A small girl with silver hair, black at the tips. She is around 4'3ft with a skinny body. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has a scars on her arms.

Element (power gained from the Power): She can communicate to animals, the more wilder they are the harder it is for her to understand or talk. for some animals she can make her bend to her will but that's only if she is stronger, braver and smarter so no wolves can be controlled nor humans.

Personality: She is like her name says, she is quiet and prefers not to speak to anyone. She is solitary and prefers to be on her own and away from anyone. She may look scared and timid on the outside but she can be brave in some situations.

Role (alpha, loner, wolf #, deputy): N/A

Other: Her dad is a hunter