• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Just Another Day in Paradise (Discussion)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Also, sorry for the double post, but if everyone is ready for a timeskip to the next day...? I’ve been thinking about ways to introduce the hunters to the story, Schrift007 helped me out some on Discord, but I’m still not sure. Suggestions would be very much appreciated! Here are what options we’ve got so far.

1) Have some kids get lost in the forests. Then the wolves would take them in as their own pups, but meanwhile, their hunter parents can’t find their kids, so they go get some friends and go into the forest as a search party. Then they find out about the super powered wolves and then comes the action.

2) Have some hunters bring their kids to teach them how to hunt. Then the wolves get pissed about having their territory encroached on, kill the hunters, and take the kids in. Their buddies find out, come down, and start killing wolves in rage.

Other suggestions or just your opinion on which one you like better would be much appreciated.

=Nightshade=

@Keen Kitsune It's like the Warriors series (if anyone other than me or Martin read it lol) where the wolves can understand each other, and the humans can understand each other, but the two different species can't understand each other.

TL;DR: No.

@Gamingfan Feel free to make human characters, hunters or kids, whatever. The kids should be somewhere between 8 and 12.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Alright, here she is. I made her while thinking of a child Aria could help (It's a mess, I'm sorry)
Name: Kiara Risa
Age (human equivalent): 11
Appearance: Kiara is a long, straight, black-haired child, with pale skin but mesmerizing purple eyes. She's a bit over the average height, though a bit underweight. Her clothing usually consists of black and purple clothes, usually a dress and either high-heeled shoes or flats. (sometimes high-heeled boots, sometimes high heels, and sometimes simply flats). She usually also wears gloves and an amethyst necklace.
Element (power gained from the Power): Kiara has the power to get into one's head. She can read minds, and influence actions which usually tend to be negative. The way it functions is that she talks in a sense to a person's consciousness, suggesting things they should do or mere ideas. The more they know/experienced, the harder it is. Also, wolves are harder for her than humans and she doesn't care enough to try her powers on other animals.
Personality: Kiara is no stranger to the hardships of life. Though she is only 11, she has the mindset of an adult, albeit it an immature one. Her parents, power-hungry, died while she was young. She never hated the wolves or whatever caused their death for it, as she strangely didn't feel sadness for their deaths. She always liked getting others in trouble or seeing someone's failure over helping people. It was a small comfort, perhaps just to remind her that nobody was perfect no matter how hard they tried.
Role (alpha, loner, wolf #, deputy): N/A
Other: She lives with her aunt and uncle now

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I might make a kid but I'm not sure, I have made another wolf however.
Name: Deucalion
Age (human equivalent): 53
Appearance: He is a normal looking grey wolf, he weighs 75 kg, is 204 cm in length and 121 cm at shoulder height, he has many scars and is blind in his right eye, his fur is going white in places and his working eye is grey in colour.
Element (power gained from the Power): Fauna - He has the power to transform into any animal, including a sort of werewolf looking form that he can only use for a little while.
Personality: Deucalion is very wise and stoic, he is loyal to all wolfkind and loves the forest, he chose to be a loner because he felt he could assist both packs equally as a lone wolf. He doesn't like humans much and thinks they can never be reasoned with.
Role (alpha, loner, wolf #, deputy): Loner
Other: N/A

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Manny Kosley
Appearance: Manny wears a dirty white t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Short and dark hair, and black eyes. Pale skinned.
Element (power gained from the Power): He can bring things into reality by thinking about them. These things have to be real things and immediately disappear when his attention shifts to something else, which is often due to his ADHD. He cannot control his power well, so often times things will just come into existence and disappear a second later
Personality: Manny isn't...always there. He is the definition of blinded by childhood innocence. He often deludes himself into thinking thing that are not true and goes into wild fantasies about anything. One of the worst things he believes is that wolves are just big dogs. He likes dogs.
Other:

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Once everyone’s in a good spot, let me know so I can timeskip to the next day. That’s when we’ll introduce the children characters and whatnot. I think. I’ve never run a roleplay this structured before, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Name: Jack Colter
Appearance: Jack has short dark brown hair, somewhat pale skin and is a bit thin with some muscle on his body. His eyes are light blue in color and he usually wears a simple black t-shirt with a pair of jeans and black tennis shoes. He's of average height for a twelve year old and carries a birthmark in the shape of a eye located on the back of his neck.
Element: A Demon Shadow that has been with him since birth, it acts as Jack's shadow, causing mischief or harm to anyone it doesn't like, which is usually anyone who stays around Jack or tries to befriend him. It can manifest itself as a bigger shadow that can tower over adults or take shape of its true form to scare and frighten people.
Personality: Being more of an introvert, he is usually quiet and sometimes shy, showing little to no emotions towards people unless they can genuinely make him smile or laugh. He's learned to keep his fear boxed up, able to remain calm and levelheaded during dangerous situations until said situation is dealt with. Jack also has a soft spot for animals, able to get along with them more than people.
Other: He carries around a pocket knife for protection.

Name: JC
Age (human equivalent): 15
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young girl with dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right blind which her bang covers. She has a well fit feminine build. She wears mostly a purple and black plaid shirt with a tank under with black skinny jeans and black flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles along with her stomach which hides her scars well. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck.
Element (power gained from the Power): Light(she gains the ability of Resurrection and healing just by gently touching the human or animal to revive from the dead and even heal the most severe of injuries but of course she is only limited to once a day with Resurrection but not healing. Overall, she can use the power of light like it's normally wielded)
Personality: She is quite distance towards others which gets others thinking into what is going on in that head of hers. She is stern but also slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle. She is quite most of the time so it's hard to keep a conversation with her for a long period of time as she prefers not to talk. Despite her stubbornness, she is a very understanding young girl who judges no one for who they are.
Other: She had only a mom, older brother, and a white Siberian female Husky named Dove who follows her around a lot when walking alone.

Name: Clint
Age (human equivalent): 15
Appearance: young boy with crow-black, spiky hair, scarlet eyes. He is slender and quite tall for his age. Clint is usually wearing black hoodie and blue trousers. He usually walks around without any shoes as he likes to feel ground on his feets. He has two silver rings, each one of them on another hand and golden, wolf head necklace.
Element (power gained from the Power): Antimattery- anything he touches can become a lethal weapon, used in fight, but it is really tiring.. His power also seem not to work, when he have his rings on his hands.
Personality: Shy kid, he is not the most brave or the smartest. He doesn't have many friends. He posses a really kind heart, but most of people doesn't see this, so he used to go alone to forest and watch clouds.
Other: Clint has only an older brother, who is a hunter.