• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Since we are on the trend of introducing new characters. I might as well introduce the Four Horsemen Generals of Marcel’s reign

(P.S: These guys only appear during Marcel’s character related stuff)

First General: The Scythesman
Name(1st and last): Samael Petrikov
Species: Reaper Demon/ Human
Appearance: Samael when not in his General outfit is usually wearing a dark hood with a long black cape. His main body section of the hood has chains wrapped around his chest. He totes his Scythes on his back. He has boots on and ripped jeans on.
26B2F2F7-E1BE-4D43-9ADB-0B1B4DB8190D.png
(Credit: Gacha Club by Lunime)
Abilities and Powers: Exceptionally well at Scythe combat. Can tap into some of his own hidden Scythe arts. Some include doubling up Scythes or causing the Scythes to be on fire. Brimshift is another one of his calling cards. He can easily take the appearance of anyone he feels like. He can use his hidden strength to make almost life like duplicates to easily outmatch his opponents
Personality: Samael seems stone cold by his exterior but once you get to open him up he becomes a rather calm guy who is always up for talks
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Only appears when summoned by A certain someone
Important Traits: N/A
Crush: He doesn’t have time for crushes
Other: He can also speak fluent Russian because he was raised in Thunder Quack.

Huntsman General
Name(1st and last): Judas Lial
Species: Shadow Demon/ Human hybrid
Appearance:
09ACDCED-7658-4E2D-86FA-4A0BDE10D7D9.png
115F4647-B649-4C9E-8F91-0F7C98F8CDC5.png
Abilities and Powers: Can use his shadow claws which are like arms sticking out of his back (Think like the shadow walker from the creepypasta fandom) and use them for offense and even defense. Can summon two extra ones out of his back if he needs to. He can also swap them to be different weapons or can summon them out of the ground
Personality: Judas is a bit hesitant when it comes to talking to people but enjoys the main group he is apart of as well. He doesn’t really follow orders unless it is from a certain someone
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Just like Samael’s way
Important Traits: His huntsman side can have a tendency to get very....aggressive if you will
Crush: No time for that
Other: Thunder Quackity

Mage General
Name(1st and last): Sampson
Species: Human with a slight hint of the same demon species as Marcel and the other Generals
Appearance:
99D5CDC0-97EF-4089-8F82-BA6D8010471C.png
281DBF23-CB6A-44E5-8E6F-CC7AE9C633B3.png
Abilities and Powers: Can use an array of spells and Elements to his will. Limited of course as it could over do his spells to a certain extent
Personality: The energetic and always preppy Sampson is always willing to be friends with other people.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Same as Samael’s
Important Traits: N/A
Crush: He doesn’t need to worry about that
Other: Super Quackstrom

Crypt General
Name(1st and last): Dante Amherst
Species: Demon/Human hybrid more towards the human side
Appearance:
DDBC725C-2A19-4EBF-9959-A46C2E026844.png
740FD884-46E4-448B-BFD7-13A8182CD440.png
(Credit: Gacha Club by Lunime)Also his eye highlights form straight lines at the 0, 90, 180, and 270 degree marks making it look like a reticle
Abilities and Powers: Necromancy. He can summon zombies up to a certain extent before he has to recharge to summon more.
Personality: The cold Dante has a personality that mostly calls things boring and has logical stand points (Think Izuru Kamakura from the Danganronpa 3 Despair arc. Video linked below)
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Of course as Samael’s
Important Traits: Sometimes if he stained his body to hard he can have scars for a couple of days from over summoning
Crush: N/A
Other: He is German born and raised in Thunder Quack, Germany
(Dante’s Personality plus his voice)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
number one, yes. i THINK. I THINK you can join.
number two, the plot is simple, it's just a Highschool RP, but everyone has superpowers. really easy to understand
Couple of things to preface as one or the ogs of this roleplay.
So first off, Anyone is still welcome to join and it could really get this on the ground running again.
Secondly, There is a huge plot point coming up in the roleplay as the form of a villain squad attacking the school and the characters fight said villains. Also you can have character arcs if you want.
Thirdly, Welcome newcomers @GachaZein and Korutesu

Leo's Rework
Name(1st and last): Leo Mactavish
Species: human
Appearance: Leo stands at 5'7 with sun kissed skin tone, fuzzy hair, brown eyes with round glasses (there will be time he will used eye contacts), wear a white plain t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneaker. Always carries his backpack that contains tools and technologies. He have an athletic body build due to the fact he trained hand to hand combat.
Abilities and Powers: Leo does not super powers, but should not be underestimate. He only relies on combat experience and the technology he created
Personality: Leos is a big nerd, but can be a bit witty. He a passive person, but once he is in combat his personality changes to a cold calculated fighter. Not only he cold during combat but also toward people who disrespect him or his closet friends.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passed the test with a high score
Important Traits: He is really calculate when it comes to combat. No mater how tough his opponents are, he is really persistent until he win or lose. Innovative either in his invention or in combat.
Crush:
Other: He have many hobbies such as cooking,music, and gaming.

I decided to remove his power.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, don't worry, this rp is still open. We currently have a pretty convoluted subplot and some character interactions that have been built. The issue is that we're currently missing like, quite a few people that were important to others. I feel a soft reboot with the same or reworked characters could be nice, and it would give me a chance to explore this thing in better detail now that I'm not that edgy anymore

Last edited:
Name(1st and last): Ando Noburaki
Species: Human
Appearance: Standing at 5'7, he has medium jet black hair that reaches down to between his jawline and shoulders. He is fair skinned and has eyes with a lighter shade of black. He usually wears a T-Shirt with black on the top half of it and white on the bottom half, with long black sleeves. He wears dark blue jeans and a dark brown pair of sneakers. (I'm so bad at describing characters, so just for easiness, I'm describing my Profile Avatar, minus his sword)
Abilities and Powers: Super-Strength:- Although greatly boosts his physical abilities, it makes him weary the longer he uses it. As of now, he can only use his ability for up to 5-10 minutes without straining himself.
Personality: He has always being a kind-hearted person, never hesitating to help those in need. He is also very trusting, which people sometimes use to their advantage. Plus he can also feel unconfident in his abilities at times.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Transfer student
Important Traits: Has a habit of stammering and getting very nervous when talking to girls.
Crush: None, at least not now
Other: Thunder Quack 4 life!)

Last edited:
Name(1st and last): Takuro Mazara
Species: Human
Appearance: PROFAIL PICC
Abilities and Powers: Deadly Jab (1 jab, semi-high damage), Power Blast (Energy trail that deals major damage, but renders the user unconcious), Electric Reel (Electricity attack, renders the user immune to electricity (including thunder and lightning), but also renders the user unable to touch rocks, dirt and rubber).
Personality: Confident, strong, a smart-ass and homophobic, but can be a complete little [BLEEP] when fighting.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Perfect test score
Important Traits: Thinks Soul is a little [BLEEP]
Crush: Err...
Other: Err...

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
yeah, no. this RP is the same RP that you dropped out of. But this is the old one, Nobody will accept you here, so if you want to join, go to the other discussion.

@gutens This rp is dead, and yeah, you did drop out of it. Join the other one, but make sure you put a bit more effort, a lot of us are busting our nuts to make this rp real detailed and fun, and short bios are an early warning that someone will put out low effort fodder posts. I don't mean to be harsh, but it's just my experience.