• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Welcome, nice to see you stranger. This story is about 8 people who set out on a journey to be the best trainer or coordinator. After achieving those goals you would like to be the champion or Kalos Queen. Now first of though Kalos was hit hard by a war 4 years ago but it's good as new. Team Flare has come and is looking for a new power of destruction plus the old one (yes I'm aware we need admin permission to use legendaries in the story). Will you answer the call to make things right?

Rules
Time to lay down some ground rules before I describe the role-play. Regular role-play rules the staff has greatly provided. If people forget I think the ones we should remember is no "OVER 9000!" Pokemon. Also no legends, that's basically it.
There can be crushed and romance just don't go past making out.

Actual RP

Kyle woke up knowing it was the day he becomes a trainer. Treecko stretched then also got all excited. He rushed to do his morning routine then put on his clothes. Afterwards he walked down stairs to see his mom waiting for him holding his backpack and treecko's pokeball in hand. Then he gave his mom a hug a left to find his friend.

Callista hugged her dad goodbye before giving her mother a kiss on the cheek, she then picked Jade her Snivy up as they walked into the elevator that would take them to the lobby, with one last look the elevator doors closed and the female trainer knew her journey has started, once reaching the lobby Callista walked out of the buildings as her shoes clicked on the tile floor before it met with the hard concrete ground "oh boy why did I wear these shoes" Callista complained as Jade looked up at her trainer and giggled which made Callista smile herself she then started walking in the direction of Santalune City "I wished we asked thedriver to drive use to Santalune City but were already a good distance from the penthouse and I don't want to walk back" Callista stated while Jade rolled her eyes at her trainers complaints

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James just woke up. He looked out the window of his plane to see Lumiose City in full view. "Wow..." He muttered. He took out a Pokeball. Usually, his best friend and only Pokemon stayed out of the Pokeball, but he had to stay in for now.

"I wish you could see this view..." He muttered to the Pokeball before putting it back in his pouch. James adored the view. The city below looked a lot different than the city back in Unova. James was in Kalos, now. "I can't wait!". The plane started to come down to land.

James eventually landed, and he stepped out onto the tarmac, finally in Kalos. He called out his Pokemon friend. The little Oshawott jumped onto James's shoulder and smiling. James made his way out of the airport and into the heart of the city. "We are here!" He shouted, maybe a bit too loud.

Once Callista and Jade reached the entrance of Santalune City, Callista sat down at the closest bench and sighed "I should have listened to mom ugh why did I have to be so arrogant and not listen to her" Callista complaind as Jade sat peacefully on her trainer lap

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and his Oshawott were excited for their new journey. Originally, James was going for only three weeks, but James managed to convince his parents that he wanted to explore all of Kalos, and so he wanted to stay there until his journey was complete. James had heard about getting starter Pokemon, and things like that. He might as well head to Santalune City to get a new Pokemon buddy. And so, smiling cheek to cheek, James and his Oshawott started off for Santalune City.

Callista softly patted Jades head which made the young Snivy make a sound which siggnaled to Callista that she liked the soft pats "Jade how about we eat at a cafe after my foot feels better?"Callista asked, to answer the female trainers question Jade eagerly noded her head

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James walked, and walked, and walked. He finally managed to get to Santalune city. James was very tired, but his Oshawott had just sat on his shoulder the whole time, so he felt fine. James also felt hungry.

"Hey, let's stop to eat here." James told his Oshawott. They started to look for a good place to eat food. James also found out about Pokepuffs before he got to Kalos, so he thought he could get his Oshawott one.

Once the pain ceased Callista stood up with Jade in her arms and starred to walk around until she saw a boy with an Oshowott so she walked up to him and smiled "That's a cute Oshowott" Callista stated as Jade narrowed her crimson eyes at the water starter

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James noticed Callista. James's Oshawott smiled and waved. "Hello!" James walked up closer to Callista. James tried to stop the Oshawott from jumping onto the fellow trainer, but to no prevail. Oshawott jumped down and ran up to Callista and smiled at her. "Oh well, everytime I meet a new person, he does this." James chuckled though.

Callista smiled at the Oshowott before she knelt down and placed her Snivy down on to the ground " oh dear where are my manners I'm Callista Atarie pleasure to meet you" she intoduced before doing a small courtesy while Jade looked at the Oshowott before poking the water type on his nose which made the female Snivy giggle

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James's Oshawott was shocked, but then played along and giggled as well. "James Windsor, how's your day been?" James was paying way too much attention to what his Pokemon was doing. It made him giggle a bit too. "We just got here from Lumiose, and before that, we were in Unova. I've had a long day..."

Callista could help but smile at the sight of her precious Snivy playing with the Oshowott "well I was born in Lumiose city and I lived in a penthouse there but me and Jade have decided to try and become Kalos Queen so it's been a long day for everyone but enough about that how about we go to a cafe" Callista suggested as she pointed to a nice looking cafe

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Me and my little friend were going to go down down to a cafe. We haven't eaten since we got off the plane from Unova..." James and his Oshawott were both very hungry, going to eat was a good idea. And James was going to follow his plan to get his Oshawott a Pokepuff. "Well then, let's go!" James and his Oshawott were smiling. Oshawott climbed back onto James's shoulder.

Callista picked Jade up before walking to the cafe,once in the cafe a waitress sat her down at a table meant for two people while Callista waited for James she couldn't help but think about her parents

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James sat down, and looked at what to order. Oshawott sat down on James's lap, smiling for ear to ear. James couldn't decide what to order. James started to miss his cabin in the forest back at Unova, but he tried to shake it off.

The waitress approached their table and asked for their order " I would like to have a strawberry cheesecake and a glass of raspberry flavored water, oh and also a plate of pokepuffs for the pokemon" Callista said as Jades mouth started to water at the thought of food,the waitress then turned to James ready to take his order

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uhh..." James tried to find what to order. Well, he found something that was what he was used to. "I'll take a cup of Brown Tea, and... uh... some crumpets please." Oshawott's mouth also started to water. Oshawott didn't know what a 'Pokepuff' was, but it sounded good.

The waitress noded her head before walking away to the kitchen, when the waitress was gone Callista turned her attention to James "so your from Unova what's it like there" Callista asked sense she couldn't really remember much of her stay in the Unova region she only remembered going to one of Elesas fashion shows where they were modeling the cloths her mother designed

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, Unova's pretty nice. We get nice weather. It's kind of hard to describe everything else, though." Oshawott perked up to hearing 'Unova' mentioned again. He kind of missed the home where he and his trainer lived, but he was starting to like Kalos.

" oh well I have been living here in Kalos ever sense but it's quite enjoyable once you get used to all the fans I mean being the only daughter of two famous people isn't a walk in the park" Callista stated smugly and as if on cue a mob of Paprazi appeared at the window they were sitting next to

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott notice the people outside and took his Pokepuff and hid under the table by James's feet. He didn't like large groups of people, or Pokemon. James sighed. "I'm not really famous, but my family does have some legacy. My dad runs a big business back in Unova, but I don't really care about fame." James said, trying to calm Oshawott.

"As a child I hated being famous but now i grew to appeciate it sense not eveybody if born with fame I feel as if I was blessed to have eveybody know about me the day I was born" Callista said honestly as she looked at her hand which were placed on her lap "but I don't want to be known because of my parents I want earn my own fame so I can feel like the fame is worth my time" Callista stated before glaring at the paparazzi outside which made them scurry away in fear, to make them leave her alone Callista always glared at them which made them all run away in fear the female trainer was also thankful for her cold blue eyes which could make anyone fear her

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott climbed back up from under the table. He was glad that the Paparazzi were gone. He hugged James and sat back down. "Well, the only reason I was heading here in the first place was to pick a starter Pokemon. Do you know where I'm supposed to get one?" Jame asked, as Oshawott's ears perked up from the sound of getting a new Pokemon.

"You can get a starter with the professor but his lab is all the way back in Lumiose city" Callista said she then reached inside her white leather backpack which she placed under the table and pulled out a Pokedex "you also need one of these" Callista stated as she handed the Pokedex over to James so he could examine it

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James sighed. "I came all this way for nothing..." Both James and Oshawott sighed. "Oh well, I'll have to head back." James looked at the Pokedex. "I know what a Pokedex is, but this one looks different from the ones back in Unova." Oshawott started to fall asleep on James's lap. "I guess I'll have to find a place around here to stay until tomorrow. Oshawott is very tired." Even James started to drift off to sleep.

" Well I heard there's an inn here ,we could stay there tonight and tomorrow ill take you to the lab but after that you need to come with me so we can shop clothes for Oshowott" Callista said, two waiters came out of the kitchen and placed the food the trainers ordered on to the table, Calistta thanked the two waiters before they walked away and back into the kitchen

JPSomeone

Kyle and treecko practically ran into santalune city. Out of breath and water Kyle stormed into a cafe. Treecko jumped on to Kyle's foot. As he did Kyle did a little soccer move he would like to call a rainbow. This move kicked the ball or his case pokemon in the air but is supposed to go over the other player's head. Treecko wasn't hurt but he flew into the air and landed on Kyle's shoulder.

After Kyle stormed into the cafe he sat at a table with two rich looking people. A male and female who looked like they were on a date. One of them though looked familiar. "Hi, are you two on a date? Also do I know you?" Kyle asked both of them the first question but the second question was directed at the female. As he said this he was a little bit out of breath.

"Oh were not dating" Callista simply said as Jade her Snivy sat on her lap and ate a orange pokepuff "well you might have seen me on a magazine or in an interview or something like that" Callista stated as she took a sip of her raspberry flavored water she then placed her glass back down on the table and looked at the male trainers Treecko "That's a cute pokemon" the female trainer muttered before a lady with black hair went up to her and asked for a autograph which resulted in Callista glaring daggers at the poor lady who scampered away in fear of the Atarie family's only heir to the company

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James sighed. "Not at all dating." Oshawott was shocked by Kyle, but then was interested in meeting the Treecko. "What made you storm in so quickly?" James then turned to Callista. "I think that would be nice."

JPSomeone

"N...Nah not magazines, I might have seen you or meet you somewhere..." Kyle said. Another waiter came over, Kyle pointed at some ice tea then the waiter left right away. Treecko layed on the table half awake waiting for someone to feed him. "Anyways... W...we ran here from our new house..." Kyle said still out of breath.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh. Why did you com here?" Oshawott, also half-awake, walked up to the Treecko. He waved, and then also waved at Kyle, happily. "But I'm also tired..." James was tired, and he was going to stay at an inn just for that reason.

As soon as she set foot in Santalune City, Odelle noticed paparazzi scurrying away from one of the cafés and a boy rushing past her, heading into the same café. Naturally her curiosity got the best of her, it wouldn't hurt asking about what happened, right? Her hand tucked a strand of rose gold hair behind her ear before she glanced down at the Cyndaquil who caught up to her. "You tired, lil' bud?" She asked, carefully picking up the Fire Mouse Pokémon after spotting him nodfing in response. Taking a deep breath, the female jogged over to the café and entered, spotting a pair sitting and a boy standing by them. "Okay... I can do this..." She muttered under her breath before waddling over to the trio, gathering some courage to speak up as she did so. "Uhm... I hope I'm not interrupting anything, it's just that there was a flock of people scampering away from here. Did anything happen?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"No, no, not much." Oshawott noticed another pokemon. He was tired already, and collapsed onto the table. "Nothing happened at all." James said. He leaned back and continued eating his food.

"Stupid Paprazi won't even leave me alone as I eat" Callista murmured angrily "well I guess that's what happens when your famous" Callista said in a smug voice Callista then waved at the female trainer before putting her attention back to the trainer with the Treecko "oh my goodness where are my manners today I'm Callista Atarie by the way if you didn't already know that" Callista introduced with a small smile present on her face

Callista saw Andrew and waved at him "strange by now I would have left like the arrogant person I am" Callista though to herself while Jade was too busy stuffing her mouth with pokepuffs that she didn't see her trainers drastic change in attitude

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Why are there so many people coming here?" James thought. Oshawott was too tired to care. "Hey." James said. James finished eating. He turned to Callista. "I think I'm ready to go." Oshawott was asleep now, so James carefully touched a Pokeball to Oshawott, and he went inside. "Good night," he whispered. "Sorry to leave you all, but I'm really tired, and I have to go. Bye!" James got up and walked out the door.

JPSomeone

"I haven't heard of you ever and I'm just gonna go back to an Inn I saw across the street..." Kyle said. He drank his tea quickly while treecko stuffed his face fast and furiously. Then they left their plates and glass. Treecko jumped on his shoulder, they left awkwardly. Who does that girl think she is Kyle thought.

Callista waved goodbye to James before finishing her own food Callista stood up and placed the money for the bill and the tip for the waiters before picking her backpack up and slung it on to her shoulders,she then walked out of the Cafe with her Snivy walking right next to her but Callista noticed that the Snivy had brought a pokepuff along which made the trainer smile, Callista sat on a bench near a fountain and looked up at the sky and sighed while Jade happily ate her last pokepuff next to the trainer "I don't really wanna go to an inn yet" Callista told her Pokemon which in return her grass type gave a nod

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James found a relatively small inn. He walked in the door, and talked to the receptionist. When he got to his room, he put his stuff down, and released his sleeping Pokemon onto the bed. Oshawott slept peacefully on the bed, as James plopped himself down on the bed to take a nap.

JPSomeone

Kyle went into the building and ordered a room. To his surprise it was clean. He set up for the night then brought out a small picture of his family. "I'll make you proud..." Kyle said as he fell asleep next to treecko.