• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane had been oblivious to everything around him, focused on the Noibat in front of him.

"Don't give it a chance! Use Bubble!" Zane ordered as Froakie pelted Noibat with a barrage of bubbles. Noibat was soon wobbly and dazed, giving Zane his opportunity. He threw a Pokeball at the Noibat and the Pokeball began to rock back and forth, before a ding signified the capture.

"We did it! Our first capture!" Zane said picking up Noibat's Pokeball and looking at Froakie, the frog looking proud of itself. Zane then saw Diox, Mary and Platinum with a Mudkip trainer and decided to walk up to them.

"nice to meet you guys my name is Percy and you already seen my pal mudkip"
Mudkip makes a cry "Mud...Kip" and smiles at the two new trainers and shakes diox's hand

Last edited:
Jack saw the trainers catch all their pokèmon but decided not to pay attention to them and catch his pokemon. Ok Slowpoke keep on using water gun and don't give Larvesta a chance to attack! Slow... Slowpoke nodded.

Platinum nodded, smiling down at the water type.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Platinum. Your Pokemon looks so good! You must be raising it well." He flattered.

He couldn't lie, the thought of how good the little starter could be in contests surging through his mind. But when time was as close to a contest as it was now, when was he ever not thinking about that kind of thing? Platinum brushed off the thought and continued his conversation with Percy.

"So, where are ya headed? We're currently on our way to Santalune, our friends here wanting to face his first gym." He explained, referring to Zane and Diox.

"what a coincidence i am currently heading there now for my first gym badge as well i always wanted to enter a Pokemon league when i was younger " as he talks to the boy in a hoodie he realizes that he didn't ask for his name so he says "by the way i didn't get your name"

"Well then," said Diox as the new trainer approached him. "I'm Diox, and these are my partners Chespin and Amaura! Now, if you WERE going to enter the Kalos league, then you'd have to face the likes of me!"

"As if either of you would beat me! My name is Zane, future Kalos Champion, nice to meet you!" Zane said with a big smile to the newcomer, Froakie looking on with curiosity.

"Don't get too cocky," said Diox. "I may have forfeited that battle we had in Lumiose City, but when I get a full team...... watch out!" He then turned to the egg, which was shaking even more. "I think we gotta get to Santalune City soon to make sure the Pokemon that hatches from the egg gets all the care it needs, so I suggest we continue on!" he said as he grabbed the egg and continued down the path.

"we should get going to Santelune city "
Mudkip walks to the other trainer's Pokemon and introduces itself "Mud...kip"
Percy then gets his bag and starts walking to Santelune city with the others

Last edited:
After Slowpoke was done attacking a big puff of smoke appeared and when it cleared it showed that the larvesta had been knocked out. Yes, this is my chance! Jack grabed a pokeball out of his bag and therw, it it rolled one time, then another, then one last time, then it made a click noise. yes,YES! I caught it, YES. As Jack jumped in the air, ok i need to calm down. Jack went up and grabed the pokeball and then started to follow the trainers.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wait for me guys!" Mary said following after the trainers, Eevee right by her side. No matter where her path to the Kalos Queen Crown took her, she felt she at least was traveling with the right group.

Name: Koa
Appearance: Blue hair, cyan eyes, dark blue vest, white sleeveless shirt, 5 Pokeballs contained in pocket.
Goal: To be the champion of Earth!
Backstory: A young child abandoned by his parents and raised by a family of Pokemon lovers. Thats what caused him to love Pokemon so much, and begin his journey on this very day.
"Hahaa!" He laughed, jumping off his porch, running straight for Professor Sycamore's office. "Hello--" Sycamore stared, but Koa immediately grabs the Fire Type ball, and runs out.

"Fennekin, championship!" He shouts, throwing his Pokeball into the air. A big piece of energy releases from the Pokeball as the energy materalizes into a Fennekin. Koa catches his Fennekin, laughing as he pets him. He then falls to the ground, still laughing.

Koa stands, letting Fennekin run up along his arm and sit on his shoulder. He walks for about a full day, his legs sore. "Huff..Puff.." He pants, Fennekin sound asleep in his side-bag, which contained little Pokemon beds. He continues walking, about ready to give up, when he suddenly sees a town up ahead. "Finally!" He exclaims, relieved. He runs quickly to the town, looking for the nearest Pokemon Center. He enters, immediately sitting down.

Platinum walked along his small group of companions, laughing as the majority of them spoke about their future goals to become Kalos Champion. They all seemed so happy and excited, hopefully it wouldnt cause any bad blood between them down the road.

He noticed how basically everyone of the group of 5 had aimed for to be the best at something, which gave him hope and belief that if they all tried their best, with the help of eachother, that the future of full of success. Platinum also realized how the majority had a want to become the best brawler, however himself and Mary had more artistic goals. He looked to his Performer companion.

"Oh yeah, Mary, whens your next Showcase being held? I know theres the Contest in Santalune tomorrow, but I haven't heard of any Showcases lately." He asked, smiling, enthusiastic to watch her someday in the similar type of performance competition.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"From what I hear, there's one in Lumiose City in a couple weeks. I need to take advantage of this time and get the best out of me and my team. Kinda nervous though, I've never done anything like this before. I just hope I don't blow it." Mary said, showing some self doubt.

Name: Mocha
Appearance: Same as icon, a bandana, a white long sleeved shirt with dark brown overalls that attach to a dark brown skirt, knee high socks and cowgirl boots
Personality: Stubborn, sassy, hotheaded, impatient, and loves to win
Pokemon: Her partner Sandile, hoping to befriend more though
Goal: Become Kalos Queen
Backstory: Was raised on Baa De Mer Ranch (Where you can ride Skiddo) with 7 older brothers, which caused her to toughen up and taught her that she had to fight for what she wanted. But aside from all the masculinity in the house her mom was a Pokemon performer but retired when she became a mom, she wants to become Kalos Queen so her family name will go down in history because God knows her brothers can't do it.

"Santalune City at last!" exclaimed Diox as he reached the city. "Now, where's the Pokemon Center......... aha! Right around the corner!" He turned to his companions and said, "Well, what are you guys waiting for? This way!"

Zane let out a smile. Santalune City, the place where his quest to the Kalos Crown could begin! Zane ran into the Pokemon Center and up to the Nurse.

"Can you help my Pokemon please?" Zane asked the nurse, who smiled and took the Pokeballs containing Froakie and Noibat. The nurse placed them on a machine for a minute or two before taking them out and handing them back to him.

"Here you go. All fresh and ready for travel. Have a good day." The nurse said with a smile. Zane accepted his Pokeballs before giving the nurse a thank you.

Diox took back his PokeBalls and said, "Zane, while you challenge the gym, I'm headed off to the Pokemon school. To be the next professor, I have to be approved by them." He ran off and made it to the school. He showed the guard at the front his I.D. as the professor's assistant, and they led him towards a battle arena. His first test.... was a battle?!?

as Percy walks into Santalune City he notices something in one of the alley ways he tells the others that he will meet them at the Pokemon center he then says"Mudkip come on "
as the little water type runs after his trainer into the alley he looks around and he sees an aipom he then says to mudkip"Mudkip use water gun on the aipom" mudkip blasts water from his mouth and aims at the unsuspecting Pokemon aipom gets hit and is a little dazed Percy then tells himself this is his chance he throws a pokeball it opens and aipom goes in the ball the ball shakes once twice captured Percy picked the ball up and says alrigh!t then he runs to the Pokemon center

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary entered the Pokemon Center and had her Eevee and Ralts healed up. With nothing better to do Mary decided to follow Zane to his Gym Battle and hopefully get a chance to see a wondrous display of moves that she could emulate in her future Performances.

The man in front of him cleared his throat. "Hello, Diox! The professor has told me a lot about you, yeah! I am Professor Kukui of the Alola region, and I will be administering your first of six trials to be able to become the next Pokemon professor! Today, you will be demonstrating your moves in battle, yeah! Rockruff, let's go!" he exclaimed.
Diox, stunned by all this, sent out Amaura. Kukui sniggered. "Rock beats Ice. You know that, right?"
Kyle ignored him and started the battle.

Mocha stood in front of the Roselia Fountain in Santalune City, across from her Sandile who was wiggling his tail in anticipation "Alright... Ready, and, catch!" She threw an orange pokepuff after doing a slight twirl. Sandile then proceeded to jump up into the air snatching the treat, and landed successfully in Mocha's arms followed by giggling from both of them.

Koa wakes up in the morning, Fennekin already jumping around. He yawns, sitting up. "Fennekin, time to go!" He shouts to his Fennekin, grabbing his bag and putting up the stuff. Fennekin leaps onto his shoulder, zipping up Koa's bag. "Fenne!" Fennekin shouts. He walks outside, feeling the warm breeze blow. "Nice day!" He smiles, walking towards Santalune City. He enters the city, stopping, and staring at all the beautiful objects around him. "Woah..." He stares.

After his small discussion with Mary, the group finally arrived in Santalune City. After they all visited the PokeCenter and healed up their Pokemon, they all immediately seemed to split ways, agreeing to meet up later. Platinum was tempted to follow Diox, but his test was more likely something done in private. He was about to go watch Zane's Gym Battle, but he had just remembered that he needed to register for the Contest, as there it was going to start that evening!

"I'll see you guys soon! I'm heading off to register and practice!" He called, making his way towards the large Contest Hall.

Mocha and her Sandile proceeded to sunbathe in a patch of grass but from the corner of her eye she spotted a boy walking to the contest hall... "Oh shoot-" she said sitting up with haste. Sandile just getting comfortable she picked him up making him grumble "We gotta sign up for the contest don't give me that sass." She said as they followed the boy to the contest hall.

Rockruff started the battle with Tackle, but Amaura blasted at it with Ice Shard and tried to hit it. Rockruff hopped from shard to shard with incredible speed and coordination, and then it hit Amaura with Rock Tomb. Amaura, still able to battle, used Icy Wind, but Rockruff used Dig and dodged. Amaura went to the hole where Rockruff escaped and used Icy Wind, freezing the temperature in the hole. Rockruff hopped out of the ground, whining because its tail was frozen! Then, Amaura used Take Down and hit the startled Pokemon, hitting it to the ground. Rockruff got up and used Rock Tomb, which Amaura countered with Ice Shard. The rocks shattered and fell to the ground, frozen! Amaura used Icy Wind on Rockruff, who used Tackle. Rockruff used Dig to dodge, and when Amaura went to the hole to use Icy Wind, Rockruff hopped out of it and hit Amaura straight on! While Amaura flew in midair, Rockruff used Rock Tomb and hit the Pokemon, who fell to the ground.
"AMAURA!" shouted Diox.

Percy arrives at the Pokemon center he walks in and asks nurse joy to heal up his Pokemon he returns mudkip to his pokeball and gives nurse joy Mudkip and Aipom's Pokeballs then nurse joy says"They will be healed up in a few minuets" he then watches as the machine heals up his two Pokemon nurse joy then gives Percy his Pokemon he thanked nurse joy he then sees Zane and Mary walking out and runs after them

Zane arrived at the entrance of the Santalune City Gym, Mary and Percy in toe, stopping just outside the doors. Zane then released Froakie and looked at his partner with a grin.

"Ready buddy, time to make our first step towards greatness!" Zane said before running to the Gym...only to crash into something as the doors opened.

"Ow....hey watch where you're going!"

"Watch where I'm going? You charged into me!"

Zane and the boy he hit got up and began an argument with each other. Soon a girl exited the gym and tried to calm the boy down.

"Calem, this isn't the time for this. It was an accident, I'm sure of it." The girl said as Calem let out a sigh and calmed down.

"Yeah, thanks for that Serena. Sorry about that." Calem said with a smile. Zane had calmed down to and greeted the pair with a grin.

"No biggie, was my fault anyway. Name's Zane, they are Mary and Percy, nice to meet you." Zane said introducing himself and his friends.

"My name's Calem. This is Serena." Calem said introducing himself and his friend.

Jack followed the trainers to the pokemon center and got all of his pokemon healed up, then he deceide to follow the trainer that went to go sign up for the pokemon contest.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nice to meet you both." Mary said to Calem and Serena with a smile.

"Did you just finish challenging the Gym?" Mary asked, noticing that Calem and Serena were leaving the gym before Zane's crash meeting happened.

"Nice to meet You two " Percy said to Calem and Serena and then Percy throws out Mudkip and Aipom from their pokeballs and these are my partners Mudkip and Aipom Mudkip smiles at the new trainers while aipom climbs onto Percy's hat

"Aww, they're so cute!" Serena said with a big smile to Percy's Pokemon.

"Yeah, just got done with it. It was tough, but I was able to come away with a win." Calem said to Mary, opening his jacket showing the Bug Badge as proof of his victory. Zane smiled, happy to meet another rival.

"Ah, a rival I see. Well I just happen to be here to get that same badge. Give me a few minutes and we'll have a matching set." Zane said with a smirk.

"Don't think of this as a gimme. Viola's tough and it won't be easy." Calem advised as he closed up his jacket.

"If it were easy, it wouldn't be worth it. Come Froakie, let's get this badge!" Zane said with a fist raised before he and Froakie ran past Calem and Serena and into the gym.

Koa walks toward the gym in the afternoon, confident as his little soul could be. He opens the door, walking inside to the regestration. "Fenne!" Fennekin leaps off his shoulder, and onto the table. He signs up with a pen, getting some ink. "Kin!" Fennekin puts his paw in the ink, making a paw-print on the registration page beside Koa's name. "Alright, we're all signed up!" He smiled, cleaning off Fennekin's paw with a wet cloth. "Fennekin!" Fennekin leaps back onto his shoulder, as Koa walks to the waiting room, and sits. He takes out his Pokeballs, looking around for a chance of any wild Pokemon. ". . ." He stays super silent, just..waiting for a wild Pokemon. He was so caught up in waiting, he didn't even realize a Shiny Eevee touching his Pokeball, and getting dematerialized into energy pulled into the Pokeball. It shakes a few times, and makes a little 'Ding!' when it was caught. "?!" He flicks his head towards the Pokeball, staring. "Oh, well. Guess I caught something." He mutters. He continues waiting for the current battle to finish, so he could battle the Gym leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.