• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Setchi Stone edge, knock Graveler off his feet then go in for another brick break" Aaron strategized

"Graveler rollout, run past those rocks and hit Georges head on" Jones yelled out. Graveler dodged the stones but Setchi still got his brick break off and hot traveler off to the side unable to battle. "No Graveler!" Jones shouted out
"Good job Setchi, now use Thunderbolt on Skarmory to knock him out of the air!" Aaron ordered

While Skarmory was being smacked back and forth Levi screamed, "Vex stop!" it froze in place as Skarmory hurdled towards the ground before being hit directly by Thunderbolt' "SKARRR!" it screamed as it was hit before falling out of the sky landing on Graveler, both fainted. "Well...that was easy"

Smith: "NO SKARMORY!" he yelled as he realized the battle was already over.

"They won!" Robby exclaimed. "I bet Ry and Brief will be next." Robby said as he sat back in his seat. "Maybe even Darrius and his partner." Robby says as he goes over his team. "But, it doesn't matter anyway because me and Landon are going to win." Robby said as he made a determined fist.

"Up next is Casys and Darrius vs Bob and Marley!" The announcer shouted. Two boys took the age and sent out a Rapidash, and a Weezing.

"Bob and Marley?" Robby asked as he heard the two boy's name. "Where does that sound familiar from?" Robby asked with a laugh

"Oh really, we'll just see about that." Robby said with a confident smile. "So, how long have you been on your journey?" Robby asked Light.

Light shake Moar hand "nice to met you partner" he said with a smile and called over to Robby "i been on my journey for about a mouth now" he called over

'' Well, do not take it lightly on them! '' Moar speaks determinedly to win. '' Good, I'm going to use my mysterious pokemon later ... '' Moar talks about trying to make mystery

"Darrius, wait up!" Casys called after his partner. Drawing Apollo's Luxury Ball from his belt, Casys stepped up to the battlefield.

"Good luck, Darrius, Casys!" Robby yelled out. "Oh, only a month, I've been on my journey for a year now." Robby said to Light.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ookay.
That's it.
This thread has been warned enough times to sort itself out. One-liners, wrong tense, wrong everything.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.