• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Latest Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Trailer Showcases New Z-Moves and Rotom Dex

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
IMG_2951.JPG

Earlier today the Pokémon Company International released their latest trailer for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.

The content of the trailer matches recent leaks from CoroCoro magazine, featuring new Z-Moves for Lunala & Dawn Wings Necrozma and Solgaleo & Dusk Mane Necrozma. It also reveals that Rotom Dex will be receiving some interesting upgrades for the new games, such as the Roto Loto and Rotom's Z-Power.

Take a look!

Last edited:
Please tell me I can nickname the Rotom-Dex because I've already nicknamed it Iggy in my head and really would love to see that in text.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Please tell me I can nickname the Rotom-Dex because I've already nicknamed it Iggy in my head and really would love to see that in text.

I'm guessing that we still won't be able to but it'd be amazing if we could. XD

Also, I'm completely digging the Roto Loto. I'm still a bit confused by how it works (namely, how frequently you can use it) but it's definitely a feature that I'll be taking advantage of. I always loved abusing various O-Powers in previous games.

... I just wish that the majority of this trailer hadn't been taken up by the Z-Moves. They're cool enough but I mostly tuned them out until the Rotom Dex info. 8D