• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed League of Extraordinary 'People'

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Night's Shadow @Gamingfan @LunarSilvally @Keen Kitsune @Schrift007 @Thomas the trainer @mallard

700 B.C.
A powerful being known as the Overseer ruled over the planet with his four horseman, Death, Famine, Pestilence and War. A group consisting of a powerful vampire, a genius immortal, a berserker werewolf, a mysterious witch and a human god formed together to vanquish the Overseer and his horseman, they imprisoned the horseman in different areas around the world and imprisoned the Overseer in void between worlds. During the battle the witch and the werewolf were killed and the vampire and the god went their own ways after the battle. The immortal on the other hand a man called Bellamy Lightwood decided to start an order that he called the League. Whenever something or someone threatened the world he would gather together a team of extraordinary people to vanquish the evils.

Sunday 2nd May 2020
In Athens, in the late afternoon, a rift opens in the middle of the city, a tall intimidating figure claws it's way out of the rift and stands tall taking a deep breath of the air "It's has been long since I was here last, but now I, The Overseer, hath returned and I will rule once more" he bellowed before reaching out into the surrounding area, one of his artefacts were nearby and he was going to retrieve it.

In New York at the headquarters of The League, Bellamy Lightwood was at his desk when a technician burst into his office, "What is it?" he asked, the technician caught his breath and said "It's the Overseer, we believe he has escaped do to the spikes in Void detection in the Athens area" Bellamy nodded and sent the technician away, he then picked up his phone and made a call to a psychic who worked for the League. She sent out a message to all the extraordinary people in the world, that the League had documented at least, telling them to come to the HQ immediately. Bellamy then made his way to the library the largest room in the place and waited.

In London at a local pub, Ludovica Greenhardt sat drinking a pint, she hadn't actual paid for the one she was drinking, she had paid for the first one but after that she had just been magically refilling it herself. As she sat there she heard a voice in her head "Ludovica Greenhardt, your presence is requested at the HQ of the League, this is a matter of global importance, all will be explained on your arrival" and then the voice was gone but an image of a map location flashed in her mind and she knew where to go, getting up off the barstool and heading outside before conjuring Arcanum and flicking through to the right page as it had been a while, she then cast a magic circle on the ground and teleported. She then appeared outside the HQ, she entered and the lady at the reception pointed to the door that lead to the library, she entered and saw Bellamy standing in the centre of the room, she waved and walked over to a bookshelf before leaning against it.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hikari Akarui was training. She’d reduced a young pine to splinters in the space of a few seconds when her mind vibrated. That was the best way she could explain it. It vibrated, and through the vibrations came a message. She hissed in annoyance, but knew that duty called. Her tail flicked, her ears twitched, and she yawned, tasting the air. She stretched her incredibly flexible spine and dropped to all fours because it was faster for her that way. Besides, she wouldn’t be crawling on the ground; she lived in the trees. The fourteen-year-old girl kicked off her sandals and began to scale a tree, using the claws on hands and feet to aid her. When she reached the top, she leaped to the next one, tail flicking to help her balance. With this method of transportation, she could move quite fast. When she found herself at the edge of the forest, she dropped down to the ground, landing silently, before creeping slowly between the towering buildings towards HQ.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
In Tokyo, Leo was on his usual night rampage. He choked a man on a wall, he enjoyed this person's screams. He opened his mouth, before biting down on the man's ear. He savored the blood, then he heard a voice in his head. Even his demon knew this was important if he was asked to help. "Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent, hell will welcome you with open arms" he rasped, before he let go of the man. Leo's chest started to open, his ribs pierced through his hoodie. A silver chain, shot out of his chest and wrapped around the man's head. Multiple chains followed suit, they glowed, a bright orange. The man screamed and struggled, as the chains dragged him into Leo's chest. He went in head first, before his body was completely gone, leaving only a puddle of blood.

He then walked up to the wall, pressing his fingers into the wall. He slashed across it, making a hole in it between Tokyo and America. He fell forward, landing behind Bellamy. He gave a shout of pain, as muscle started to grow over the charred bone. The fire slowly started to ebb out into embers, and his eyeballs started to form. When the final patches of muscle were covered by skin, he gave out a relieved sigh. "So what's the problem?" he mustered out, slowly standing up.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Hazro was in the Southeastern Canadian wilderness. The wendigo was tracking him down, and it didn't help that that fox whose den he was hiding in was gnawing on his shoulder. Suddenly, an arm burst from the ceiling, the hand covering Hazro's face. It yanked him through the roof of the den, and Hazro had dropped his club at the sudden movement. The wendigo tossed him up in the air, and fired off a punch that sent Hazro through a tree. He rose up, only to see the hungry wendigo barreling toward him. He ran at the wendigo, and raised his arms to both catch the wendigo's attack and to punch the wendigo himself. The wendigo had the same idea, and their clash seemed equally balanced. Hazro crouched and twisted himself to be under the wendigo's punching arm, then quickly stood to break his arm with his shoulder. The pained wendigo howled, and Hazro kicked his knee in for good measure. The wendigo fell, and as it lay whimpering, Hazro stomped it's throat. As he walked back to the den to retrieve his club, a voice rung inside his head, calling him to New York City. Bah, sure. I only live a mile away from there anyway. Hazro enlarged his club to the size of a Segway, and the club's head began to spin as he hung off the side of the long handle, his way of fast transport.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Why exactly are we going there?
"Because there's trouble, and I they apparently want my help." replied Loufe.
We could just-y'know-ignore it.
"And let the the world burn?"
Exactly. It's like you want to die.
"It's like you want the world to die."
The voice went silent, and Loufe sighed in relief. He knew his other self was mad that this message canceled their hunting trip, but Loufe didn't like hunting in the first place, anyway.
Currently he was running toward the HQ, moving about twice as fast a regular man. He'd move faster if he was in wolf form, but his O.s would most likely literally turn tail and run.
As he entered the city, he started worrying about his O.s, whether everyone will be okay with his weird mental problem. As of now, it's best to hide it as long as possible.
Awww, but I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. O.s mock whined as he entered the HQ.

Last edited:
A female white wolf leaped through the forest edging closer to the city of New York. Her right eye which use to show color of light blue but was now completely clouded indicating that it was blind. She was searching for the Leader of the League and after month's and month's of searching, she heard rumors that he was in New York. She had caught a lot of scents but one scent never left her nose so followed her instincts. She stopped on top of a hill seeing the big city of New York along with the scents of many people. She needed to shift from her wolf form to another animal so she wouldn't catch any attention and scare people. She leaped down hill until shifting quickly into a white Siberian Husky wearing the cross around her neck to show she belonged to someone. She made her way down and out of the forest before touching the sidewalk. She lifted her nose as his scent was coming close before trouting off on the sidewalk. She kept her nose lowered until she came to a stop raising her head moving her ears a bit before facing them forward. She saw a very tall building labeled HQ headquarters. Her nose didn't lie to her as his scent was strong inside the building. She needed to get up higher so had to shift again.

She came to a bush leaping inside of it before shifting into a Snowy Owl. She popped her head out to look at her surroundings before flying off into the air. She came to view through the windows as she flapped her wings in mid-air looking inside every window until her eyes caught the window of the library and a male sitting in a chair inside. The scent she followed was strong towards him so she was positive that he may be the leader of the League. She grasped her talons on the windowsill before folding her wings but had noticed the window a bit cracked open. She decided to try and push it open with her talons and with enough strength she pushed it up and slipped inside quickly but had remained in the windowsill watching and listening from afar. @Shadow_Pup

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara Risa
Kiara looked around, her hair blowing in the slight breeze. A bored look sat on her face, as she let out a yawn. She had been wandering around but got bored. Now, she was sitting on a tree branch in her human form. Suddenly, she felt a nudge in her head. It was a mental intrusion of sorts. Her lips pursed as she debated whether or not to listen to it. Finally, she relented and the message was relayed to her. She let out a sigh, this meant work. Not that I had anything to do anyway, perhaps I will go. She waved her hand lazily as she shifted around on the branch. As she jumped off, a swirling black portal opened beneath her feet. She appeared in the library, her small figure overshadows by the towering bookshelves. Her eyes darted around, seeing many others in the room. She kept close to the bookshelf, a nervous look on her face. Only a few people knew what she was truly capable of. It would be interesting to see how those who didn't know reacted. Not that she would use full power on this mission. She knew the Overseer was powerful, but she highly doubted the full League wouldn't be able to subdue him.

Aisha Frye
Aisha stared upward, her red eyes unblinking. In some ways, becoming a spirit was better. For example, the sun didn't turn her into a disco ball anymore. However, at times she would still sparkle. The fact that she sparkled sometimes annoyed her. Who was going to take her seriously if she looked like a disco ball? She forced herself to blink when she realized someone had sent a mental message to her. After listening, she got up. Her form flickered as she got up. In a flash, she was gone from everyone's vision. The hazy mist of a woman solidified as she appeared in the library. Her vivid red eyes blinked as she adjusted to her surroundings. Honestly, her decision to come had been a split-second one. She was regretting it more by the sullen atmosphere that surrounded the huge room. She floated to the corner, levitating slightly above the ground. Hopefully, it would be a simple task, but she doubted that was the case.

Thomas was on his jet looking at the view it's so beautiful." He thought looking at the snowy mountain tops.
"Umm Mr Saseski you have been requested." A nervous man in a suit told Thomas.
"What is it." Thomas asked standing up.
"They said it was a matter of global importance." The man in the suit told Thomas.
"Sound fun, turn the plane around." Thomas shouted the plane began heading towards New York, Thomas put his suit on and his sunglasses. The Plane landed and Thomas stepped out taking a car to the HQ he got out of the car and walked into the HQ the receptionist looked at him pointing towards the library Thomas walked in looking around the place. "Ok so no ones told me what we're actually doing?" Thomas loudly announced confused.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked around at everyone "alright seeing as everyone is here, I will begin, now as some of you may know, the League was created when myself and four others defeated and imprisoned a great evil, now that great evil has escaped, I have called you all her to help me in defeating him and sending him to a new prison, we will first be going to Athens so get prepared and get to Athens, once there do not attack alone" he finished and then stood waiting for the responses of the people in the room.

Ludovica shrugged "alright then, well see you guys in Athens then" she said as she summoned another magic circle and teleported to Athens. Once there she completely ignored his instruction and didn't wait for the others before marching over to the Parthenon, she entered and heard a voice, "Ah the witch, you know your mother was very powerful, a lit more powerful than you are, but I can give you what you lack" the voice said, Ludovica shrugged "ok then, what do I have to do" she asked before turning to see the figure behind her holding out a cloak to her, without hesitation she took it and put it on, in a flash if blinding light she was changed, she now wore black high heeled boots, skin tight black leggings, long black gloves, long sleeve black skin tight crop top and a long black hooded cloak, her eyes also now glowed with a red energy. She then made her way outside, she was to stall them while the Overseer discovered the other locations.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Leo winced, when he saw Aisha. Her red eyes made him feel uneasy. The girl with cat eyes, made his insides scramble and the wolf boy made the hairs on his neck stand. "You don't fit in do you," said a voice in his head. It's true, he thought to himself, like all these people had something extraordinary about them and he was stuck with a demon. But most of the people here looked normal, but had that one thing that stuck out about them, but the one that stuck out to him was Kiara, he could feel great evil within her, yet there was something good as well in her. He waddled over to Kiara, before saying "Can I go through your portals please?" he asked. "Like a demon to demon thing" he added, giving a small smirk.

@Keen Kitsune

"Umm so magic alright that explains a couple of things." Thomas sighed looking around the place. "Ok she made a portal that' cool." Thomas pointed out. He then walked over to Bellamy and adjusted"Hey so um how do you want me to get to Athens cause that might take a bit in my plane you got any faster way perhaps." Thomas asked Bellamy. "And how long ago was this evil vanquished." Thomas continued asking nervous.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

"Take a bit in your plane?" Hikari scoffed. "I got here by walking. Or climbing, same difference. How the heck am I supposed to get to Athens, of all places?" She dropped silently from the ceiling where she was clinging. She sighed, decided it wasn't the time. "Okay, forget it. I'll hitch a ride with one of you folks."

Hikari's tail flicked idly as she smell-tasted the air again. Most of them had a musky, underlying scent that most, if not all, humans had, that was diluted by a scent of magic or of some animal. Several of them had a darker scent; their magic would probably be more destructive. Two had lupine scents of varying degrees, and one had the scent of both a wolf and an owl, and her "human" smell had more of an acrid tang, like death. Curiously, one of them had no scent at all. Maybe she's a spirit, she thought. Uncomfortable with being in an enclosed room, she laid her ears back, curling and uncurling her claws uneasily. I'll be better off once we're there, she told herself.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara Risa
Kiara listened, her expression growing less scared by the second. She was fighting the urge to let out a sigh. She wasn't surprised they had to move around, it wasn't as if they were fighting inanimate objects. However, they had been there for a few minutes and they were already told their next destination. She looked around at her teammates, extending her magic to see their powers. A surprised look took her face for a moment when she felt another demon nearby. It got closer, and she looked up to see red-haired boy. After a moment of listening, she let out a laugh. "I don't see why not," she said. Her hand moved again, and soon a swirling mass of darkness grew in size. She looked back once before walking forward towards the portal. "The portal will close after you come in, I'll see you on the other side," she said. She walked forward, the swirling darkness flickering around her body until she could be seen no more.

She looked down once she had transported. She had enough practice with her portals so that they never ruffled up her appearance now. She knew the witch had already teleported, it should be easy enough to track her and meet up. She reached out with her magic, sensing for nearby magical presences. She pulled back startled when she felt an evil energy radiating. It wasn't the one from before, and it certainly wasn't a demon. It was similar to the witch's energy. After a moment of internal debate, she decided to wait for the others. The leader had said to not engage in combat alone.

Aisha Frye
Aisha floated in the air, laying on her back as if she was on an invisible bed. When she heard they had to go to Athens, she was a bit excited. At least they could get in some sightseeing. Instead of running and boosting her speed like last time with air, she decided to fly this time. She got up so that she was standing straight. With another flicker of her form, she passed through the windows and flew off. The air pushed her forward, but she could still see her surroundings. She looped around, doing a trick before continuing on her way. To be honest, she didn't care much for this task, but she knew she had to show up. After another flip, she was reminded that she was currently invisible. She could always sense where she was, but sometimes she stopped focusing onto a solid form so that nobody would freak out and she could move faster. She would get there soon, but if she saw something interesting there was a chance she could veer off track.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stared at Mikey, "Just ask someone if they will take you, I've got my own methods so I'm just waiting for everyone else to leave. Oh and uh, well I must have been around 25 at the time so about 2720 years ago, I never thought he would escape this soon but hey" he then turned to watch everyone leave, he hadn't mentioned that the Overseer would try to make them Horseman but he hoped he wouldn't have to. He checked in his pocket for a second before pulling out a ring that he had been given by Ludovica around 1400 years ago, give or take a couple of hundred years, this ring allowed him to use her magic circles to his own desire, he could only use each one once so would need her to make him another one to get back of course. But he walked over to her circle and stood waiting for everyone else to leave.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Leo jumped, startled by the girl falling from the ceiling. It was more of the fact how quietly she landed, than the fact she was on the ceiling. He squirmed, when he saw her claws, god she could do some damage with those, he thought. He quickly changed his attention to Kiara. He took a step back looking at the portal she made, "dear lord, please don't let me die" he muttered, before stepping through.

He walked out in Athens. He felt like he came out of a tumble drier, his hair was sticking out, and his head was still spinning. He looked up, surprised by a strong feeling, it felt like an entire country was slaughtered, this person's sins were greater than anything he had come across. By the way kiera looked, she must've felt that too. "Do you feel that? It's like whoever this is, they have murdered a lot of people" he said to her. He looked at the sun, it was past noon and it would be setting in a while. "I'm not completely powerless now, but what about the others?" He muttered to himself.

@Keen Kitsune

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Hazro stumbled through the door, chewing on a lollipop. "I could barely hear you from the vending machine back there. But I did get the whole defeating the evil in Greece thing, but I gotta know, how big of a deal is this dude? I wanna get excited." His devilish grin did not help his creepy tone of voice, but his new 'friends' would have to get used to it. He swallowed his candy and leaned against the door frame for effect. @Shadow_Pup

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S was not happy Okay so not only are we going to be forced to fight some people, but we have to get there ourselves?
Relax man. I got magic remember?
Loufe assured.
Oh sure. Weak magic. I don't see why you don't just leave me in control permanently.
Because you'd destroy the worldwide wildlife population.
...and?

Loufe sighed again, he needed to stop doing that lest someone gets curious about why he randomly looks annoyed. Still, O.S had a point, his magic wasn't nearly as strong as your run-of-the-mill magic user, portal using would definitely take some time, energy, and control over his insides.
Still, running wouldn't work either, as the distance was mostly water, and while he certainly could swim well, he was not a fish-wolf hybrid.
Well, portal it is then. You better lay off. Loufe warned
"Alright, see you there." Loufe waved before leaving the HQ. When he made it outside, he got to work. He clasped his hands and closed his eyes. He started glowing faintly, and curiously enough, the glow was swirling around in front of him. After about a minute, the swirling light opened up and became a portal in front of Loufe, who fell down, exhausted.
"Well, there goes my magic for the day." he panted.
Yeah yeah whatever. Get in. O.S said dryly
"Give me a minute."
Pathetic.

Last edited:
She listened closely as her eyes was now on the brown haired boy with emerald green eyes. '-The greatness of evil escaped? Hm, that doesn't sound very good but...that strong scent is coming from him I am sure of it....my nose doesn't lie...but of that's the case then...-" she thought before shifting smaller into a white Humming Bird to become unnoticed as she flew off the windowsill onto the young males shoulder grasping on as she seemed to perfectly slip into his front shirt pocket. "-Perfect fit...-"She thought as she poked her head out from the pocket as her long break was visible along with her head. @Shadow_Pup

"Ah well I worked for that plane." Thomas told the girl he heard the voice of he turned around and saw that the girl had cat like features. "You're a cat." Thomas pointed looking at her. "Why the hell am I here I can punch hard but your a cat human." Thomas sighed taking of his sun glasses showing the scar. "Hey My names Thomas, you are?" Thomas asked smiling trying to be composed.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara looked back when she felt Leo's presence. He looked disheveled, but not overly so. When he spoke she listened, a strange look taking her features. Her ears rang as the words murdered a lot of people repeated in her head. She turned towards the presence and rapidly blinked her eyes, clearing her mind. The past didn't matter as much as the future did, at least that was what she told herself. "Yeah I feel it, my question is can you feel Hectate's power close to it? Maybe she's close, or did it somehow attach onto hers?" she asked, her questions more as vocalized thoughts. After another moment when no more members came, she frowned. "Hey, want to go check it out?" she asked. It wasn't certain that they would end up fighting in fact, the more they knew the better.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yea, it feels like her sins has just increased, maybe you're right about her being attached to it", but when he heard Kiara's question, he stood pale. "Y-y-you want to go explore that thing?" he spluttered. He shivered, before sitting down. "Maybe she is right about going to explore, she can protect you if you're scared" said the voice in his head. I'm not scared, he snapped in his head. "Fine let's explore" he said to Kiara. He pulled out his twin pistols and held them close to his chest. "But be ready for anything"

@Keen Kitsune

=Nightshade=

“Hikari.” Somehow she managed to make her name sound like an incantation meant to summon an ancient dark one. “Hikari Akarui. Means ‘bright light,’ which is kind of ironic if I do say so myself.” She inclined her head to him. His scent was the closest to that of a human from what she could tell, but there was an underlying scent of raw power. This guy has some power. Let’s hope he knows how to use it. Her ears twitched, picking up snippets of other conversations. Hmm. We’ve all got power. Hopefully the rest of them are all better trained at control than I. When the full moon comes... the panther will awaken. And I don’t know if I can hold her back on my own.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
On the outside, Leo looked terrified, his shoulders were hunched and his breath was ragged. He tried to make sure that he stayed out of the shadows, "you scared yet?" he asked Kiara. He decided to split off, to check around. How did the witch increase her sins so much, he thought. Looking near the entrance, he saw a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes. He lifted the gun, pointing it at the figure. He slowly tried to walk backwards towards Kiara. Oh shit, he thought. "She is the one", he muttered, before he hid behind a wall and ducked down. He aimed at Ludovica and shot once at her head, and twice at her body. "Sorry Bellamy but rules don't matter now" he said to himself.

"Hikar,Hikari,Hikari, cool name mines just Thomas and I heard that means super cool guy," Thomas joked when Hikari sniffed him he stepped back. "Hey we're not yet on a sniffing basis." He joked blushing. So we have to get to the portal I might be able to get there in about 30 minutes but It'll cost me a fortune." Thomas sighed so what do ya say to that Hikari?" Thomas asked putting his sunglasses on, and grabbing his cell phone. "Hey yeah i'm going to need the booster speed to Athens, yeah, yeah I know 15 million dollars it'll greatly affect my money." Thomas told someone on the other end of the phone. "Anyone else interested in a free ride!" Thomas shouted to the room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica or more appropriately Death turn her head towards the sound of a gun, she raised her hand summoning a barrier around herself the disintegrated the bullets as they passed through, she then focused on where she thought the bullets and had come from and with a flick of her wrist she cast an explosion about the size of a hand grenade at the location of the shooter.
@Schrift007

Bellamy stood in the centre of Ludovica's leftover circle, "I'm heading out see everyone in Athens" he said before activating the ring and teleporting to Athens, after he teleported the circle disappeared. He stood in a nearby street and examined the area, when he heard an explosion he statted to make his way over to it.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Leo tried to look for a way out, but he couldn't escape this explosion. It sent him into the air, throwing him into one of the columns. He landed with a dull thud a couple meters away. He clutched his gut, as he rolled into a ball on the ground. "Fuck" he mutter. Most of the damage from the attack was from debris. He lifted his shirt and saw stones goring into his flesh. His leg was now broken out of position, and his left arm was dislocated. He was lying in a pool of blood, and his most of his bones where broken. Some of his ribs were sticking out, making the pain worse. I'm gonna die here, he thought as he tried to shout for help. He stared towards the sun, seeing how low it had gone so far.

He could see Bellamy and tried to shout to him, but he couldn't shout his mouth was filling up with blood. He lifted his right arm and tried to get his attention. He picked up the rock next to him and hit it onto another rock. He kept doing this, but each hit was getting weaker. If I continue, the witch could come back and get finish me off, he thought, but he tried to put that in the back of his head. Eventually he couldn't keep hitting the rock and stopped completely, hoping Bellamy would find him.

=Nightshade=

"I'm down," Hikari agreed, pulling back from Thomas. She really was not looking forward to being sealed inside a tin can flying at several hundred miles per hour about seventeen thousand feet off the ground, but if it was the best way to get to Athens, she'd deal. She yawned again, arching her back to stretch. She began to climb a wall again; she was getting restless. For a girl used to living in the woods, hunting for food with her bare claws, and fighting over territory with anything from owls to bears to wolves, talking about plans was just not her thing. She settled herself on all fours on a shelf about two feet from the ceiling, allowing her tail to dangle off. "So when do we leave?"

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Eh, I'm sure I have a jet engine i can hook up to any old heap of metal in a warehouse outside town. I'll see you suckers there." Hazro spun back to walk out the door, and jumped through the ceiling.

The warehouse was dark, the only light that was visible came from the door Hazro had opened, but silhouettes appear dangling in front of the little columns of light that come through the boards of the wall. At least, that's what it would look like to a normal person. Hazro's slit pupils could see all the same in dim light, and what he saw was thrown-together machines hanging from the ceiling and resting on the floor, among hundreds of spare parts big and small. Turns out he already had a jet-boosted hover craft, and he jumped up to it. He engaged the engine and unhooked the chains almost simultaneously, and he sped down the road, not caring about the doors, which would auto-close in a few seconds.

She could smell the smoke of fire and the sound of the explosion as she poked her humming bird head out to see she was in a different area then she was before. She looked up at the man named Bellamy as in thought. "-He has not noticed my presence yet...hm...this is a good thing....I can show myself once I necessarily have too but for now I will.remain hidden in his shirt pocket for the time being....I need to know more on this situation....so I must be careful about revealing myself so quickly....something about this bothers me....and I need to find out what it is....so following this man will do just that....-" she said before moving her head back inside his shirt pocket. @Shadow_Pup

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara continued to look in the direction of the presence but listened as Leo talked. She looked back as he asked if she really wanted to go explore, but was quite relieved to see him pull out his twin pistols. "Yep, let's go," she responded. She knew she couldn't die, she would be pushed back in a sense to heaven or hell and stay there until she had enough power to come back to earth. Her left hand reached out, grasping air for a moment before a scythe appeared. It was a big scythe, made of a heavy black metal, and inscribed with red writing that glowed. It wasn't the biggest scythe she had summoned, as her human form was slightly less durable than her other forms. She was ambidextrous, a trait originating from her Nephilim form. It came in handy more often than not, so she was quite thankful for it. She swung the curved blade around, watching it twirl until it was a blur.

She slowed her pace when she approached where the explosion came from. She noticed Hectate's new outfit and red eyes before her gaze wandered over to Leo. She walked over to him, her expression calm. He was hurt but healable. She waved her right hand, a beam of light shooting from it and engulfing him. It grew brighter to the point where it was blinding. While he healed, she looked around noticing the area damage and the rocks he had thrown. Her grip on her scythe loosened for a moment as she healed. Slowly, the glow grew fainter until it faded away, having healed him fully. She adjusted her grip on her scythe before she walked towards Ludovica. "You okay?" she asked Leo as she walked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Death created a huge summoning circle underneath herself, from this circle mindless humanoid golems clawed out of the ground. These golems the started to move towards the area of the explosion, as extra she also cast a radar spell and discovered the location of the current threats, Bellamy realised as such and went to move but suddenly found himself tightly bound in chains and locked in a box with no air holes. Death smirked that was the Immortal dealt with, she then turned back to the other two she had seen and watched the golems swarm them.
@Keen Kitsune @Schrift007 @LunarSilvally

"Alright lets go." Thomas told Hikari jumping onto a motor bike. "Hop on one on my guys grabbed this for me." Thomas explained he drove as fast as he could to the air port he ran and in one jump leap over the fence he quickly walked into his jet which looked like it had several more engines added. He jumped into a seat and tightened his seat belt as hard as possible and strapped himself in. "Here is were the fun begins." Thomas announced preparing himself.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When the light went on Leo, it hurt more than anything he had endured. Holy light on an unholy creature, glad it's not night, he thought. He got up and patted his legs down, looking for any breaks. "Yea I'm ok, thanks for the help", he said to her. Seeing the golems, Leo's jaw fell. He went turned to Bellamy and saw that he was stuck inside a box without air holes. "Someone's inside with Bellamy" he said in shock. He lifted his gun at the box and started firing, but the bullets just bounced off onto the floor. The sun was now starting to set it was starting to get dark. He could feel his power growing. "I don't fear my demons, because I'm one of them" he laughed falling on the floor. His eye exploded into flames, while embers ran along his cheeks. His skin was burning off, and horns grew from both sides of his head. Then all of a sudden, the fire went out, leaving only a skeleton. He stood up and cracked his knuckles, before raging flames burst from his skeleton.

He walked towards the golems, each step burning into the ground. He placed one of his hands on the golem and the ground parted between them. Then out from hell was a demon, with forty tentacles, swinging simultaneously, hitting anything in its path. The tentacles spewed lava whenever they touched an object. Leo (or whatever he was now) was cackling at the destruction. The Parthenon was falling apart from his rampage. "I will bring hell to earth" he shouted, as he went towards Death.

=Nightshade=

Hikari appraised the situation with a blink. Dang. My speed and stamina are boosted, but not THAT boosted. Guess I'll have to take a bike. She hopped on one of them, revved the engine, and took off. She pinned her ears back so they were flat against her head to try and minimize the noise, but her tail flew free behind her in the wind as she followed Thomas. She skidded to a halt when they reached the jet and looked up at it.

"Dayyyy-uum," she said as her mouth dropped open, awed to say the least. "You have some serious cash money." She trotted up the steps to catch up with him, snagged a seat, and belted herself in. She didn't tighten it too much; she didn't want to crush her tail. But she kept her ears pinned back, prepared for a noisy takeoff. When Thomas said it would be fun, Hikari rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Death smirked at the pitiful boy's attempt to stop her, she aimed her palm at the tentacle demon and combining two spells she said "I turn back the tide and disintegrate the evil" as she spoke these words the lava spewed by the demon was force back inside it's body and the demon started to painfully disintegrate from the inside out until it was a pile of ash, she then aimed both hands at the entrance to hell that had been created "by the word of Gabriel and power of Michael I seal this crack into damnation" and with a flourish of her hands the entrance to hell was sealed, she finally turned her attention to summoning more golems and dealing with this demonic pest, she held her hands out towards him and said "Like Prometheus to the rock, I bind you and with the might of the heavens I smite you" at her words flaming golden chains burst from the ground and began to wrap around Leo, and at the same time a greatsword sized heavenly sword crashed down towards him hoping to impale him to assist in holding him in place.
@Schrift007

Inside the box Bellamy was pretty calm, even without breathing holes he was in no danger, do to his cellular regeneration he couldn't die by suffocation as his body healed all the damage the lack of air caused, he was relaxed some one would get him out once Death was dealt with. It was then that he noticed the second heartbeat, a smaller one but definitely a second on, he felt around in the box, pulling out his phone his turned on the touch and looked around, it was only after the third check that he saw it, the humming bird in his pocket, "what the hell, why is there a hummingbird in my.." then it clicked "wait a minute are you a shape shifter" he said before thinking hard, there had to be a way to get air into this box, but he just didn't know how.
@LunarSilvally

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You dare interfere child?" He roared at her. He was going to release all hell on her, but then chains appeared out of no where and began to restrain him. He tried to pull, but he just couldn't break them. Then he felt a pain through his chest, the heavenly sword planted him into the ground. His fire was ebbing away, and tar was spilling out through the wound. His body went limp, and his fire was completely out. The top half of his goat skull fell backwards, one of the horns breaking off. The floor gave away beneath and fire started to engulf his corpse. The flames seemed to be grabbing the handle of the blade. Then with a grueling crack, the sword was pulled from his chest. He stood up and reattached the top half of his skull. He ripped the chains from the ground before his flame reignited.

"Hell wants you" he rasped, before he went into a frenzy. He swung the chains around his head, every time it hit something, it made a hole into hell. From each hole, hell fire and hundreds of imps burst out. The golems were going apart like fruit in a blender. He dragged the chins, as he walked towards death. He swung at her, while hellfire and imps caused havoc. "Don't impersonate death if you can't escape it" he rasped, sending a barrage of attack. He let out a demonic roar, spewing hellfire aimed at her.

@Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
A normal person would've at least installed a windshield. A normal person wouldn't have been getting hit with water droplets that could nearly pierce skin. Heck, a normal person wouldn't set foot on that poorly kept-together hovercraft, with pieces flying off every few seconds. He crossed the Atlantic fairly quickly, and entered the Mediterranean Sea through the Strait of Gibraltar. He couldn't steer around Italy at this speed, so upon hitting the more viscous sea of sand, Hazro ejected himself, hoping to carry as much speed over to his aerial transition. By the time he landed on his Segway-imitating club, he was a good ways past Italy. Still keeping as much speed as possible, he entered water again, but could view Greece. He had a very low portion of the initial inertia, but it was enough to carry him to the outskirts of Athens.

She finally got the male to notice before speaking. "So you finally noticed me, also yes I am a shapeshift, a humming bird was small enough to fit in your pocket and was much more easier to travel with you, but we can save talk for later and introductions. We are in a tight spot here since there are no air holes but for me at least but maybe I can help you" she said before flying up as her extremely beat fast wings took her up to look around the box as she was trying to us her beak to poke holes but to know avail. She flew back down resting on his shoulder. "Maybe I can try and peck it open" she said shifting into a woodpecker as she grasped the small box with her claws before using her beak pecking power to try and break a hole through just like how normal woodpeckers would to build their nests. @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki watched the carnage, she ignored the demon boy's attacks as her barrier erased them before they got close, she noticed a beak poking holes in the box and sighed, "we can't be having that now can we" she muttered and cast a spell on the shapeshifter, the spell reverted her to human form and kept her that way. She then turned her attention to the demon boy's entrances to hell, "thank you for the access" she said before reaching out and pulling all kinds of creatures and materials from the depths of hell, she then broke them apart and reformed them as one massive golem, "crush them" she said and the golem swung a massive arm at Leo. She also had a fun idea for the box and started to make it smaller.
@Schrift007

Bellamy was surprised when the bird shifted into a girl, realising that this box wasn't exactly made for two people it was suddenly very cramped and awkward, "well this is awkward" he said to the girl he had just met and was already being pressed up against her, he froze when he felt movement, the box was shrinking, Death was going to crush the two of them in this box, he knew he wouldn't die, but he wasn't so sure about the girl and he didn't feel overly fond of the sensation of being crushed.
@LunarSilvally

"Well all that money is gone now all my staff have been laid off, and my house is currently being sold, I am never going to financially recover from this." Thomas sighed.
"Liftoff in 3, 2, 1" A robotic voice could be heard. The plane began to raise at a normal speed it hung in the air for a bout a minuite when a whirring could be heard. "Here take these." Thomas instructed Hikari handing her some headphones he put his on and then.
"Booooooom!!!" The engines activating shooting the plane at top speed. After about 20 minuites the plane began to slow down as the engines deactivated and the plane began to go downwards and stopped at runway in Greece. Thomas jumped up
"Lets rock and Roll." He exclaimed putting his glasses on he quickly went out of the plane and ran to were he heard a commotion. He saw the large golem towering over everyone. "Holy shit this is going to be worth it, hey dip shit over here!" He shouted waving his hands in the air making himself a target come on give papa some fun!" Thomas yelled grinning ear to ear.