• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Play Touhoumon Emerald! (The Redux!)

What Touhoumon should we pick up now!

• Reisen (Psychic->Psychic or Psychic/Dark.)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Koakuma (Psychic->Psychic/Flying)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rumia (Dark->Dark or Fighting/Dark)

• Kisume (Fire/Water->Fire/Water)

• Hina (Poison->Poison)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Reisen (Psychic->Psychic or Psychic/Dark.)

• Koakuma (Psychic->Psychic/Flying)

• Rumia (Dark->Dark or Fighting/Dark)

• Kisume (Fire/Water->Fire/Water)

• Hina (Poison->Poison)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Old Thread here: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/http:/ ... ic.php?t=3 - Don't revive it, that's just mean.

Okay guys, I finally decided to pick this up again. The only main big difference was that I lost the old save, so now I have this new save and a pretty different team. I sort of missed out on the first gym leader, so I'm going to do my best after this chapter to make things relatively normal, kay!

LAST TIME ON TOUHOUMON

Renko got to Heaven Skies! A bunch of stuff happened and then...

69451005.png

Ohey I beat the gym leader. Not literally, though! She wanted me to, though D:

AND NOW WE'RE IN THE PRESENT.

1.png

Gugdsugdfsdujhkh NAKED MAN

2.png

MY EYEESSSSSSSSS

3.png

Wah wah PUT SOME PANTS ON

4.png

I am so sorry that I made you mad. As in not really. To catch up, I went to some cave and ended up cornering one of these weirdos. Who was also kidnapping a little girl. Uh. Yeah.

5.png

Well, uh, thanks? I guess I'll have to give these back now...somehow.

6.png

AND THEN THIS OLD GUY COMES AND TAKES HER AWAY. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. He told me his name is Briney and I should go see him at some cottage.

14.png

Annnnnd then they left. I'd go further, but...

15.png

I sorta can't. Oh well, time to head back. Maybe I'll give the tools back to that weirdo.

17.png

Speaking thereof.

18.png

Oh yeah, I guess I did.

19.png

I um. Okay? I didn't know you would die if I didn't get these back :x

20.png

...Okay? I didn't say that but stuff is always cool.

21.png

Da-da-daaaa item jingle~

22.png

Um, what alright. Hey wait, what are you doing with that bat D: Ow ow ow ow D:

23.png

And then I woke up here where am I oh god is that a bed D:

24.png
25.png

Oh. Nevermind. Airships are cool. I didn't know Waterfalls had such sturdy buildings, though.

26.png

No. I can't say I want to help AFTER YOU BLUDGEONED ME INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS.

27.png
28.png

I guess. It sounds better than staying here.

32.png

Um...okay. But who's this master-

34.png

AUGUHSHKSHNS ANOTHER OLD MAN STAY AWAY STAY AWAY

35.png

Oh god he's been watching meeeeee D:

37.png

I am not getting in bed with you D:

38.png

Now I am cause staying with you is like virgin suicide D:

39.png
40.png

That sounds entirely too animu gogdammit D:<

40.png

OH GOD HE'S CLIMBING OVER THE TABLE TO ME RUN RUN AWAY OH GOD HE HAS ANDROMEDA NOOOO
MANRISA I'M SORRY AUUUGH LADY KARMA DON'T SAVE HER IT'S TOO-

I lost them. I lost...all of them. I managed to escape this man's lustful wrath, but now I am loliless and friendless. I betrayed them. Where...where am I?

50.png

I don't even have to comment on the perversion of that old man. Regardless, I went to the PC-98 and acquired three new friends, who I will not betray. Not this time.

Faltergeist.png

This is Faltergeist. She's sort of bad at scaring people, but she's a kind soul.

Charlotte.png

This is the maid, Charlotte. I finally found her after some work on my end. I think she may/may not be a demon but for now she is the maid.

Toru.png

And this is Toru. I think he's a crossdresser, but he's pretty strong and is my guard against rape.

With my three new companions, I set out to that old man's cottage. Maybe he will help.

51.png

! Mary! There you are! Oh gosh I missed you so many things happened D:

53.png

We talked a bit, showed each other our HinaNavs, which are these nifty things I swiped at Kappa Waterfalls. They apparently stand for The Gothic Lolita Hina Network. I feel an urge to cry something akin to MOTHERRRRRR.

56.png

Oh yeah, the OTHER old man. What about him?

57.png

Oh. Yeah, that's me! I'm really cool, right Mary! She agreed ♥

58.png

Oh uh that was out there but yeah I guess. Let's see what you got!

60.png

Alright! Time to try out my new lolis!

61.png

WHEREDIDYOUGETTHATITSSOCOOL D:
My attacks weren't affecting it much, and I needed time, so uh~

62.png

Charlotte used her maid powers to be everywhere at once so it always missed WITH THAT AWESOME SWORD HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

63.png

Which worked nicely, and she came out with only a few bruises ♥ NOW, WHO'S NEXT

64.png

Oh my god
It is adorable
And wayyyy too strong D:

66.png

I'm just gonna

67.png

Go preserve my dignity ;_;
---------

Alright guys, no poll! This one was a little short, but it's nice anyway, I think! I'm just getting started again. I hope it's received ♥ On a side note, arghblargh I can't get the spoiler tags to work argh D:<

This is absolutely hilarious. ILU Tan, for making something funny. I love the names you give, but your choice in Touhou is a little different than mine. (Also is totally not implying you should name one after me no never;) But still, this is great.

Right, back to your regularly scheduled polling!

Chapter 2: Scarlet City-desu-kawaii-unyu

I returned after healing shortly and rechallenged Mary. With some conveniant Howls and critical doubleslaps, I managed to do it!
1.png

Mary calls me Plum. I call her Peaches. It's a thing. You wouldn't get it :>

2.png

Yeah! That was really tough, Mary!

3.png

Well, good luck! But don't punish her too hard she likes it D:

4.png

Welll...avoid her Tenshi's friggin Hyper Beam D: That said, I recalled that now that I had the badge, I could use Cut! As such, I ran out into the wild to catch a loli with pointy things.

5.png

Like this girl wolf thing! Her sword should hack it ♥

7.png

Well, alright then! Now what to name her!

8.png

...What? She is.

9.png

Using my new dog, I was able to slice those angry trees into pieces >:D

10.png

I tried to get at an item, yet I was immediately assailed by two rich jerks D:<

11.png

They had these girls

12.png

And they have these lolis. They all died ♥ Except for that pink haired one. i think she was already dead.

13.png

Annnnnd I get a Potion? Wow. This is sort of disappointing.

14.png
15.png

Uhhhh right. He lost too. With these extra trainers downed, I decided to head to that cottage the old guy was talking about.

20.png

And then we were there!

21.png

OH MY GOD HE'S CHASING THE LITTLE GIRL RUN LITTLE GIRL RUNNNNN D:

22.png

NO I'VE COME TO SAVE THIS POOR GIRL RUN DEAR NOW WHILE YOU CAN D:

23.png
24.png

Oh uh yeah I gotta do that too.

27.png

Uh yeah, sure! GO RUN NOW GO

28.png

So we got in and started sailing there. I got a call on the way, too!

30.png
31.png

Uh, helloooooo~?

32.png

Hello to you too.

33.png
34.png

It went fine! It's not like anyone saw but, it was all good!

35.png

What?

36.png

...Derpderpderpderp

37.png

And then we were here.

38.png

...It looks more like a Beach, really. I think this place has all of two houses that people actually live in!

39.png

....Thaaaat's alright you don't really need to do that D:

40.png

NO. STAY WHERE YOU ARE OLD MAN. While I get the cops :x To make sure there weren't any brandy-peddlers nearby, I entered the house next to me.

41.png

Nnnnnot really. Maybe I should just-

42.png

Um yes it's the sexiest thing in all of Sexville. Could you let go of me D:

43.png

THAT'S ALRIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO

44.png

I'M A WOMAN D: JUST BECAUSE MY HAIR IS HORT DOESN'T MEAN I'M A MAN YOU SEXIST ASSHOLE
...It's entirely possible that I may have asphyxiated him with that scarf a little :x But he's alright! He has his friend!

46.png

The other house had weirdoes and uh...this girl. i think she wanted me to dance. I sorta just left. May as well check out the gym!

47.png
48.png

Well that's not obnoxiously racist in any way nope

49.png

Let's go in!

50.png

And now it is dark. :c

51png

Thanks! But uh, call me Renko.

52.png

53.png

54.png

55.png

Oh no, Charlotte D:

56.png

I wonder if there are any around here.

58.png

59.png

...Allllright? I'm beginning to think half the people of Gensokyo are insane. I stopped off at the Center to reserve a room for the night and hit up this lady for a chat.

60.png

Hm. Maybe there's some Psychic types there? I better go check it out. That girl I'm supposed to give the letter to may be there too, seeing as I haven't met any Sakuyas yet.

61.png

!

62.png
63.png

This...isn't my problem. I beat up the loli who threw at me though. Accursed Lolis. I met another fisherman too!

70.png

This fisherman. HE IS
FABULOUS

71.png

Alright...here we go!

--------------

Right guys, let's look at the lineup!

Hina.png

This is the resident magikarp. Hina's a poison type gothic loli. Her stats are fairly well rounded, geared with slightly higher offenses than defense. Her ability is Curse Cycle, which is pretty much Liquid Ooze.

Kisume.png
Rumia.png

You should know these two. Rumia's a dark type physical smasher with the ability Own Tempo. Kisume is Fire/Water and has Shell Armor or Water Absorb. She's mostly a physical tank.

Koakuma.png

Koakuma, the psychic type. She's a Lesser Demon, and is Patchouli's helping hand. Has the ability Synchronize, and has high stats on the special and speed side, while the opposite in HP and physical.

Reisen.png

Reisen, the psychic type Moon Rabbit. Has the ability Keen Eye, and is similar to Koakuma, except she has more balanced defenses. many of her moves cause Confusion. She has a few side evos.

Alright guys, now seriously, votes are appreciated, but name choices are moreso! Pretty please! ♥

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I'm quite enjoying this, Tan. :> (Especially loved the Fisherman Elliot part XD). I voted for Kisume because the type combo is just awesome as can be. ;3 I have no idea for name though. >>;;