• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for Grass Pokemon moveset.

Hello.
I am trying to make a strong Shiftry and an annoying Jumpluff for battling. they both have chlorophyll ability. Here are there current status:

Shiny Shiftry@Blakglasses(?)

232 Attack - 208 Speed - 332 HP - 176 Defence- Careful - Level 100
~Dark Pulse
~Energy Ball
~Explosion
~????

Shiny Jumpluff@Miracle Seed (?)
42 Attack - 68 Speed - 85 HP - 50 Defence- Adamant - level 27 (Needs levelling up)
~Leech Seed
~Sleep powder
~Substitute
~????

That's just about it for now. Hope I did it right. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Louie Forest said:
Shiny Shiftry@Blakglasses(?)

232 Attack - 208 Speed - 332 HP - 176 Defence- Careful - Level 100
~Dark Pulse
~Energy Ball
~Explosion
~????
With that nature and that investment in his attack I would go for a physical move set on Shiftry.

Shiny Shiftry@Life orb, Focus Sash, Expert belt, Muscle band, Leftovers. There's alot of choices really.
- Swords Dance
- Sucker punch
- Seed bomb (If you are able to move tutor him in HG/SS)
- Explosion

Shiny Jumpluff@Miracle Seed (?)
42 Attack - 68 Speed - 85 HP - 50 Defence- Adamant - level 27 (Needs levelling up)
~Leech Seed
~Sleep powder
~Substitute
~????

That's just about it for now. Hope I did it right. :3

Its too bad about that nature since Jumpluff doesn't have very offensive natural stats. I would consider re breeding but if you really want to keep the shiny for battling then all the best.

Jumpluff is a great harasser particularly in the sun. I would probably go for double status with it. Speed is precious to the little fluff ball so have it kill tons of zubats, or whatever it is you use for speed EVs. For the other stats id consider HP and maybe a dab in the defensive stats to add some reliability.

Shiny Jumpluff@Leftovers or Bright powder to add some survival.
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Powder
- U-Turn
- Leech Seed

Hope it helps! And congrats on the shinies :p

Last edited by a moderator: