• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 2: Day Four: A Rather Squiddy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day Four (August 3rd-Next Thursday): A Rather Squiddy Wednesday

True, I suppose my argument was a bit weak, and probably not the best worded. I'll be the first to admit that.

I'm not all too sure how to go about proving my innocence to you, as that's not something easy to do in this game, is it? The best I can do, really, is mentioning that I did vote for Dark Soul, and intended to vote for Dia (but because of a combination of busyness and forgetfulness, never got around to.)

Anyway, Rolly, I'll give you one more chance to convince me not to vote for you.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

... ah, sorry Cody, I just automatically assumed that Sho was innocent because he died and Data didn't mention that he was mafia. And looking through either my chatlogs (I love mIRC XD) or the posts here, I can't find anything that indicates Belle to be mafia, so it's mostly safe to say that she's a regular townsperson. I dunno about Myth though. ^^;

I'm rather surprised how a few people are already willing to lynch Rolly. o_O Rolly, although it might seem that way to yourself (I feel like that sometimes too, I have to admit it), most people will probably overlook your posts until someone else brings up their suspiciousness. Bringing up the suspiciousness yourself just makes you look worse~

Codus, I have a proposition for you o:
How does this sound- whichever alignment that Sho turns out to be by the end of the day, you can presume that I am of the same type, considering I've been bundled in with him since I started defending him early on :V
Deal?

And as for our current and more immediate predicament, I'm still lost on ideas. I was wary of the throwing-accusations-around thing this round because I knew we were turning our gaze on the quiet ones. Certainly it's drawn them into the discussion a lot more, but it's as I feared in the sense that still most of them haven't either been around or are just...
still very quiet.
I'd like to mention something here though - Now that it's day four, all the inactive players have been killed off. But Louie has yet to post in any of the topics (I believe) and is still alive.
Perhaps this is me just looking too far into it, but is it possible that the only participation that he has had has been voting as a member of a Mafia family?

Food for thought~!

Belle said:
I'd like to mention something here though - Now that it's day four, all the inactive players have been killed off. But Louie has yet to post in any of the topics (I believe) and is still alive.
Perhaps this is me just looking too far into it, but is it possible that the only participation that he has had has been voting as a member of a Mafia family?

Food for thought~!

Looked into this and, yes, Louie is alive according to The Hit List. I also checked all the previous days and he hasn't done a single post... Suspicious? Or did Teapot just forget about him?

As for some kind of defence, I do read the posts. I just accidently missed the detective being murderd. Also, I'm at least trying to take part in this game, like some others (that have barely been posting since day 1).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I talked to Data in the chatroom, and apparently it looks like he just overlooked Louie.

Belle. Deal. ilu i'm so sorry ;_; I was never trying to accuse you, just tossing ideas. D:

Rolly...yeah. I'd love to believe your innocence. But those defenses aren't very solid. So my vote is to lynch Rolly

Okay, so, even though it's a bit late since the discussion actually started, I figure we've got time if the thread says this day is lasting until next Thursday, so I'm gonna throw my two cents/pence/otherformofmoney into the discussion.

First of all, I feel like RMA was being a bit suspicious when he eagerly jumped into voting for Rolly even though there was only one other vote for him; it was as if he was relieved to see someone else under fire and so jumped at the chance to see them gone. Plus, he voted to lynch without giving a reason at all. Again, as if he was excited to see that a bandwagon had a chance of forming and tried to jumpstart it into action.

And even though he said that it was just because he was supporting Shiny's decision of throwing around random accusations and trying to see how the accused react, it would still warrant some sort of reasoning; a brief explanation as to why this person is your target, especially since there wasn't a bandwagon to jump onto as there were when he voted on other days.

Just an observation.

However, that being said, I also agree that when Rolly was placed under fire, he didn't really put up a defense at all. Of course, he is saying it's because he doesn't really know what to say (which, honestly, I can't blame him for. A mob seeking one's blood would make one understandably nervous) but at the complete lack of defense, I'm going to have to say that it could easily be a bit more than nerves.

With things looking the way they are, I'm going to have to vote to lynch Rolly. Sorry if you're innocent, but right now I don't get the feeling you are. However, there's still plenty of time for more to develop, so I'm gonna keep watching for new goings-on.

I personally think that RMA is more suspicious than me. He jumped on a bandwagon really soon, when only Shiny had voted. And as Chad said, he didn't give any serious explanation to why he did such a thing.

That is why I'm going to cast a vote to lynch him for the time being. (I don't know if that'll help me)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Shiny 徐壽琳 said:
I talked to Data in the chatroom, and apparently it looks like he just overlooked Louie.
This, pretty much. Do not forget the PM clause, though; if someone PMs me, I can choose to let them remain in the game even if they are inactive.

ablah blah I need to actually post more rather than just creep around * 3 *

anyway, I ... I'm just not sure of anyone. Here we've lost quiiite a few people and I don't know who to trust anymore </333
But just because I dunno who to trust doesn't mean that I think everyone's suspicious! the worse thing is that I have no idea who I find suspicious. And I dunno who I think's really mafia. Welp.

but as I've been reading this thread, I'm kinda sorry to say that I find Rolly a little more suspicious than most other people. People've heard me say on chat even before this day started that I find Rolly and Ked the most suspicious. ilu, Rolly - and everyone else, which is partly why I am so bad at this @ 3 @ - but it seems you're not even trying to defend yourself. It's not like you're like "I give up, everybody should lynch me for all I care", but you just ... I dunno. I really don't XD

I guess for now I choose to lynch Rolly. I'll watch and see if there'll be anything to sway my vote, but for now I guess this is where I stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Teapot said:
Shiny 徐壽琳 said:
This, pretty much. Do not forget the PM clause, though; if someone PMs me, I can choose to let them remain in the game even if they are inactive.

If that's the case, then, if I see Louie alive by tomorrow, it's far too likely that he's mafia spawn (probably sending Data pm's about who he wants to lynch each night!) and I will totally lynch him on the spot. The same thing applies if he suddenly posts now. For now, though, he hasn't posted, and thus will be kicked out by the end of this day. |D

I'm still not sold on Rolly, admittedly. And I'm hesitant to jump on this bandwagon because, to be frank, I'm still suspicious of Ked and Louie. But, y'know, Louie considerably less so because apparently he's just here because of having been overlooked. I'm still holding on to the hope of my theory being right >:I

I dunno, maybe we can get a reaction out of Ked. I'd like to see how he defends himself, since Rolly had been so demure about the whole ordeal, so I'm going to go out on a limb and cast a vote to lynch Ked.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Three days late woo (this is becoming a recurring thing isn't it >>;)

ROLLY DOWN, MAFIA SCARED

Rolly has been lynched by the committee, meaning that another Mafia member has been killed. Although both families still exist, their numbers are dwindling, and it looks bleak for the Mafia.

Louie Forest has also been killed for inactivity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.