• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 2: Day Seven: We're Officially Longer Than Mafia 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
SPOILER: SHINY IS MAFIA
The Baudelaire family has struck again, killing Ked, a townsperson, via excessive application of hot coals. The Crimson Order has also struck, killing Shiny: the last member of the Baudelaire family, and the person who was converted by Chadwyck only a few days ago. This means Baudelaire have now been wiped out, and only three people are left alive: Cody, Darkspyro, and Myth Busted. Who is the final Mafia member? Nobody knows, and we only have one day left to find out: if a townsperson is killed, the Mafia will win, and if the Mafioso is killed, the townspeople win.

Let's see how well they do.​

Protip: This day will end as soon as a majority vote is decided - in other words, if two people vote, that will take effect. You have one last vote, guys. The whole game hinges on this. No pressure or anything. :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Re: Day Seven (September 1st-2nd): We're Officially Longer Than Mafia 1!

YOU'RE GOING DOWN. YOU'RE GOING TO GO DOOOOOWN, SPAWN OF THE CRIMSON ORDER. AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

But did you give me the same courtesy that I did to keep you alive? Ah, no, you didn't. D:< We could've totally obliterated the townspeople together ;_;

Anyways, I'm sorry, Chad. I couldn't do my job... D:

Also, I'm terribly sorry for betraying your trust, Ked, RMA, and Belle. </3 I won't do it ever again.

Well, here goes nothing.

There's only one Mafia left. I'm going to go with intuition. DarkSpyro got close to dying in the last day, and I don't think he earned all those votes for no reason.

I'm voting to lynch DarkSpyro, and I'm really, really sorry if it's not you.

[me=Cody]can't help but feel like posting first will get him lynched >>[/me]

Okay, the game will end soon with only two of our votes so we have to be careful who to lynch.

Shiny and I were discussing about who could be mafia before we knew that she was converted and we got to someone that we found very suspicious: Cody

Why? In Day 3, he was reluctant to vote for Dia despite all the evidence that had stacked up against her, and failed to vote against her at the end of the day. Though he did said how he saw Sho was suspicious for him. The next day, Sho is dead.

Day 4 comes and LoN accused Cody. At first it seemed to be some light accusation but then it grew into something more serious. After that, LoN was killed the next day.

Even though this could be a huge coincidence or someone is using Cody as a puppet, we can't be sure that he is at all innocent. Shiny told me that LoN had given his identity via PM, telling her that he was the vigilante. Shiny showed that PM to Cody, revealing the identity of LoN as she had trusted Cody in being a townsperson since he copy and pasted the PM Data had given him, however, the night that LoN was killed was the same night that she had showed the PM.

Personally, I don't think that this was coincidence at all, so I'll go on and Lynch Cody, and as well as you, I'm sorry if you are not mafia.

Shiny 徐壽琳 said:
YOU'RE GOING DOWN. YOU'RE GOING TO GO DOOOOOWN, SPAWN OF THE CRIMSON ORDER. AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

But did you give me the same courtesy that I did to keep you alive? Ah, no, you didn't. D:< We could've totally obliterated the townspeople together ;_;

Anyways, I'm sorry, Chad. I couldn't do my job... D:

Also, I'm terribly sorry for betraying your trust, Ked, RMA, and Belle. </3 I won't do it ever again.

angry1.gif

OK, OK, OK... joking.

OK... give me one second... one second...

....what is this? I don't even?! Shiny--- oh, Lordy... how... what...

....I'm speechless, for the first time in probably my entire 14 years.... Oh, Shiny... WHAT a game you played. WHAT a fantastic game. I think no matter how this goes... Shiny deserves applause for the brilliance with which she played the game. Well done.

Well, folks... I am lynching Cody.

Yeah....I knew this was coming. Well.

Shiny, this is my formal apology to you, for, well, you know. Sorry.

Congrats, you two, for making it to the end. And Shiny, really, your game was brilliant.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

THE END

The final kill of the day has come in Cody, who has been revealed to be the last of Baudelaire This ends the game. See page 12 for further analysis and statistics.​

Status
Not open for further replies.