• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 2: Day Three: Murder, Destruction, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
TWO MORE SLAIN IN BRUTAL MURDER

The Mafia have struck again, murdering Sir Red in his sleep at his home in the suburbs. We do not yet know which Family has killed him, but we will work to find out. However, from the scuffle at the scene, we can determine that there were at least two different attackers from the opposing Families, who fought with both each other after one murdered Sir Red, but no blood seems to have been shed.

The local peanut butter factory has also been shut down after the body of Blazi was found in a vat of peanut butter, and as of yet there has been no explanation for the incident. However, we can exclusively reveal that Blazi was Mafia, although, again, which family has yet to be revealed.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Re: Day Three (July 28th-29th): Murder, Destruction, and Peanut Butter Sandwiches

Oh gosh... poor Red. D: So it's obvious that Red was townsfolk then, since both families targeted him?

Also, peanut butter? Blazi? o-o

I'm really glad that we have four mafias down now, though~ So hopefully, we will have leads about who else might be mafia?

Re: Day Three (July 28th-29th): Murder, Destruction, and Peanut Butter Sandwiches

So that's more mafia down...nice. It's bittersweet because we lost Red though D:

Time to bide my time again and wait to see if what evidence pops up. I was suspicious of Blazi and it turns out I (and a bunch of others) were rightly so, but now we need to keep our eyes open big time.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

[me=Sir Red]laughs mighty hard at both families going after him. XDDD[/me]

GREATEST. THREAT. EVER! >=O

It's a shame that I died here, though. I had some leads going. :x Well I know my legacy will be carried out. :'D

And I will do my best to be your successor, Red :'D I'm actually quite disheartened that you were killed, because you were a major player for us townspeople. However, since the Mafia didn't get another extra death in, I'm quite glad that our fighting strength is now higher than it could have been.

I'm quite surprised that Blazi turned out to be Mafia like I originally suspected. This means that my record is perfect, at the moment; or, at least when it's been ME starting the bandwagon(ie Dway, Red, Blazi, and a tie for DS(Carmen, Red, and myself were all quite vocal about him in chat, it was just who posted first).

So yeah, if you are Mafia, you better read over everything I said these past two days, because I outlined exactly how you would respond(I also did so in chat. You can't post safely now >:D)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I want to voice concern over Dia. She was reluctant to lynch both Blazi and Dark, who are now both proven to have been mafia. She said the exact same things as Dark and Blazi for Blazi's suspicious post: Blazi was too energetic. And yes, even though she did vote to lynch Dark, it might've been to save her own hide. Her post was trying to defend Dark before she finally casted her vote. It wouldn't be strange for her to backstab her comrades, either. After all, mafia members were more than happy to jump on bandwagons last round in order to save themselves, and the DS bandwagon was more than well developed by the time she joined in.

Especially after going over her posts, it seems as if she was trying to force us to believe that she was townsperson. She kept saying over and over how she was so upset over lynching someone who might've been innocent, as seen with both Savichez and Dark.

And when she pointed a finger at Carmen for lol'ing, she took it way too seriously, even though obviously this is just a game.

All in all, I see her as trying to mask herself from being mafia by trying to look as overboardly innocently townsfolk as possible. I'm not lynching her just yet, since I have suspicions over several others as well, but for now, I'm just putting this out there for everyone to see my opinions.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Red, you know you're not supposed to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

^lol

You're right, Shiny. Dia DOES seem suspicious, and is following SEVERAL traits that Mafia members tend to have. I'm going to reserve judgement right now, though, and wait to analyze her defense(if she has one at all).

GO GO PHOENIX WRIGHT!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

... Sem, that "you're dead you're not supposed to post" thing applies to you, too.:p

Also, we still don't know Dark's family alignment, Data. XD

Nooooo Red! :(

Curious how both mafias went after you though, sir. :o I'll have to look back over those posts by Dia, as highlighted above...

Also, Data - Peanut butter, lolz. Guess you're running out of death inspiration ><

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Shiny said:
... Sem, that "you're dead you're not supposed to post" thing applies to you, too.:p

That's silly. I'm not capable of that whole "death" thing. There's just this magical force that stops me from participating in any further debate on who could be mafia and who isn't.

Btw. Lynch Katie.

Red's gone, but we have a Mafia gone too. OK. 50% bad, 50% good. I'll take that!

Right now, I won't make any assumptions or vote too early, but I have many, many suspicions now. Be prepared for my vote later on.

Internet at my house is out and typing on my phone is super hard.

Anyway, good point, Shiny, but I'm a bit hesitant to cast a vote until I go over her posts again for myself, but I seem to remember her having a similar argument that DS had for defending Blazi. Definitely worth a look.

But, we got rid of two mafia members in the lynching of DS and now the death of Blazi, which tips the scales quite well for us with four mafia peoples dead in all. Hopefully they were in the same family as Katie and Luckii, that way one of the families will be almost, if not fully, eradicated :D then we'll just have one more family to uncover :D

Ah. I should have known not to defend anyone. But honestly, I just didn't pin Blazi as suspicious just because of the way he posted; and simply because I paraphrased Dark Soul when I said that Blazi's post could have been written in a 'burst of energy' doesn't mean I was defending Dark Soul. In fact, I don't recall defending Dark Soul at all. (I went back and checked my posts; don't really see any defending going on). All I said was that I wasn't sure whether DS was mafia or not. Of course, I did lynch him in the end because he was the most suspicious and he was more likely mafia than not.
And yes, Shiny, it's upsetting to think an innocent townsperson could be lynched. I see it as a courtesy to apologize to whom I'm lynching so that if they are innocent I don't feel quite as guilty.

Also here is a quote from Belle during the first day:

"oh god what have I started

I
Now I'm all uncertain though boohoohoo
But what if she isn't mafia?
and what if I got a fellow townsperson killed oh god oh god ;;

or maybe I'm just gullible ASGDFHFHJ stop making me feel bad D:"

It seems as though Belle acted 'overboardly' as an innocent townsperson at least once as well.

Plus, I know it's just a game and I wasn't taking Carmen too seriously. I even said I was pretty sure she was just kidding. I suppose I shouldn't have said anything about her pointless 'lol'. But what's done is done. At least I'm not as serious as Sho seems to be...

"Setoshi. DIE. You little whore. The fact that you edited your post to hide this is incredibly suspicious. I'm going to vote against you next round with pleasure. "

I myself think Sho is suspicious. Sure he was correct in accusing Blazi but he simply accused Blazi for his ridiculous post. It somewhat surprised me because during the first day Sho automatically said that he was going to abstain. Perhaps on the second day he decided to accuse Blazi in order to draw suspicion away from himself; it's possible. Plus he did want to vote on Setoshi just because he made the mistake of thinking Sem was alive.
Here's some more food for thought: On the very first day Red accused Sho but Belle immediately redirected suspicions towards Savichez with nothing to back up her claims. She could have been trying to protect a fellow mafia member; you never know.

Also, glad to be rid of some mafia members >:D

Pfft. Dia. If you haven't noticed, I said on the first day that I would abstain until better evidence made itself public. Since everyone was already on the Savichez boat, I hopped on, knowing that one more vote wouldn't hurt, and it would also be a nice chance to see if anyone made any sort of post that would give even a small hint of them being Mafia(I was the detective last time, and correctly identified Mafia both times. I didn't just randomly guess 'em :p)

And that's the way Belle works: she doesn't like feeling guilty about things, and she thought it came out jokingly. This just wasn't the case. And if you look at where she "voted" Savichez, you can tell by the way it's worded that she had looked at the memberlist and picked a random name. Red singled me out because of a playful little rivalry we have.

In regards to my post about Setoshi, yes, it was a little overboard, I'll admit. I was actually going to edit in that I was joking and didn't really think anything of it, and that it's okay if someone messes up like that, but Data had locked the thread, making it impossible for me to edit my post.

If I was Mafia, why would I have killed two of my own? Assuming of course that I'm of the same faction both DS and Blazi are, which haven't been revealed yet; so it's impossible to guess. But fact of the matter is: I'm not Mafia. If you'll recall me saying earlier that I was ready and willing to show a screenshot of the message Data sent telling me of my alignment(which we sadly can't show as per the rules that were added in), would a Mafia person do that so willingly? No. They'd only do it if they absolutely had to as a last resort to avoid being lynched, and at that time, I was in no such position.

However, if I have correctly guessed how this day is going to pan out like I think it will, I'm going to vote to lynch Dia. Your defense for Blazi was too similar to DS' for my liking, and he turned out to be Mafia. My current track record shows that when I start a bandwagon, I'm not wrong, so I'm going to let that speak for itself here.

Interesting, interesting indeed.

Thing is Dia, we do judge every post people make--even the ridiculous ones. And in this case it was entirely justified because Blazi was actually mafia and DS who defended him by saying not to judge his post was also mafia . Shiny makes some good points. However, I'm still holding back my vote for now because I need more people to post before I can decide. ♥

Also, everyone try not to take this too seriously~ It's been a fun game so far and I'd hate to see someone's feelings get hurt.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Dia, I’m sorry, but I wish to, ah, argue against your case about not defending Dark.

Third option at this point is DS who is suspicious for jumping right in to defend Blazi. Some of the things he said felt odd... But I get this feeling he was just trying a little to hard to defend Blazi's weird post and isn't actually mafia. Though, he is still quite suspicious e_e

You particularly stated that you found Dark’s posts odd, yet, even as you said that, you go on to say how you don’t think Dark was mafia. I don’t know what that is if it’s not a defense. Why would you lynch someone you didn’t find suspicious, then? Oh wait, let me guess, you wanted to save yourself in case Dark really WAS mafia, and you would look guilty if you had skipped the bandwagon.

… wow, I’m so cruel with my words today D:

All in all, I guess you can say that, almost no matter what you say now, I’ve entirely convinced myself that you’re mafia. I’m terribly sorry about that, but that’s what happened to me with Dark, and I managed to do the same to myself about Sem last round, too (even though he ended up being the doctor, but eh).

I do agree that Sho is acting suspicious, but I find you… I dunno, a greater harm than he is. He did help get rid of Dark, and was also one of the peeople who voiced concern for Blazi. That makes him innocent in my eyes. Whereas for you, the most you’ve done that could be innocent was voice concern about Savichez’s innocence, and jump onto the Dark bandwagon.

If I had to measure the greater of two evils not-goods, I would have to vote for you, Dia. So…

I vote to Lynch Dia.

Why did Dia not think Dark was Mafia? He hadn't read the last game, he defended Blazi out of nothing, he went around acting suspicious and even though you said you did find his posts were "odd", yet, with all of these insanely obvious giveaways there, you said you thought he wasn't Mafia. Why would that be? Of yes, you were defending your own man. Well you're in a corner now because of this, and you've already got two lynching you.

DS wasn't Mafia, so, OK then, what was he, just messing around? Nope, of course he wasn't messing. How could anyone read his posts and come to the conclusion that he's posting suspiciously, but isn't actually a Mafia.

Oh no, I smell something fishy going on here. And I agree with Shiny about you getting onto the bandwagon on the last one. Everyone had started the wagon, and you felt safer getting on it rather than defending him further, which would have obviously increased the suspicion levels much higher.

And as for Shocari, again, someone who is raising my suspicion levels. He just accused Blazi outta nowhere, and although he did turn out to be Mafia, I'm thinking that perhaps he just got lucky. AND you said you were abstaining but you changed your mind. Was that to avoid suspicion ? I think so. And I think that whole thing of showing that guy's original post was real overplayed and just seems more suspicious to me, as if you're trying too hard to show that you're a townsperson.

You did however, actually guess right on Blazi's alignment, so I'm going to have to let you go free this round, since you did help us get rid of a Mafia. I have both my eyes focussed beadily on you Shocari, but at the moment, Dia seems more suspicious.

Lynch Dia. If you're Mafia, though, you're damn good at acting.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Re: Day Three (July 28th-29th): Murder, Destruction, and Peanut Butter Sandwiche

Well, once again the growing bandwagon makes good points, so I'm gonna go ahead and take their word for it once more.

My vote goes to lynch Dia

If Blazi and DS were in the same family and Sho was in other then it could make sense...if only we knew which family each was in.
And anyone can say "I'll show you a screenshot!" sadly, I can't give you a screenshot because of the rule. I gladly would if it was allowed.

Shiny Eevee said:
Why would you lynch someone you didn’t find suspicious, then? Oh wait, let me guess, you wanted to save yourself in case Dark really WAS mafia, and you would look guilty if you had skipped the bandwagon.

Shiny, in that quote I clearly say he was quite suspicious |D and I didn't really think of me jumping on the bandwagon because of that but now that I think about it that makes a lot of sense. Maybe that's what my inner subconscious was thinking :0 afterall, a suspicious townsperson is a dead townsperson.

All in all, I guess you can say that, almost no matter what you say now, I’ve entirely convinced myself that you’re mafia.
:'<

Myth, DS could have just not known how to act properly as a townsperson (if he was a townsperson). Maybe he was even nervous about what to post without being suspicious. I don't know what I was thinking but whatever it was it was stupid and wrong >.>

RMA- and another joins the bandwagon TT.TT *sniffle*

Oh. And Sho, you're not always right.

Edit: well, Sho is second on some people's lynching list so I'll be the first to say Lynch Sho
Join?

oh god oh god oh god
Red
Nooooooooooofgdfhhjfffffffffffffff-

Very well.
I'll say this;
He was a great asset and half of the immensely deductive team that's been leading a crusade of sorts since the beginning of the game. Making himself into such a high profile target that both families went after him is a feat. Congratulations to a great, dead man. Rest in peace :c
Well played, mafia families.
Well played.
and game on.

Also I'd just like to giggle a little at how this is the second time a feeble, highly defensive and accusatory finger has been pointed my way once someone has had suspicion cast on them :V
It's nothing personal Dia, but I suspect that anyone being accused by another player would feel inclined to assess the argument of said accuser and pick at the flaws in the logic. So, just for a moment, I'm going to do that~
First and foremost, any behavior that I've shown that might have been interpreted as being 'overboard' was very plainly and simply, just that. For no reason other than to play it up a bit. When I had first seen the post that Savichez made, I found the wording and phrasing to be highly suspicious, so I threw out a wild accusation. After doing so, I presented the evidence I had to the other players who were on Chat at the time, and they agreed. That's where Sem came into the thread and posted the findings, and cast the first vote for her lynching. When she stepped up to defend herself however, is where you see that I posted once more expressing my uncertainty. And, as we now know, my doubts were obviously justified as she did turn out to be innocent.
And as for this;
Dia said:
Here's some more food for thought: On the very first day Red accused Sho but Belle immediately redirected suspicions towards Savichez with nothing to back up her claims. She could have been trying to protect a fellow mafia member; you never know.
You're very right, and if either of us turned out to be mafia such a circumstance would be incriminating. But as Sho has already mentioned, Red's accusations were teasing because of a friendly rivalry between the two of them. Knowing how quickly things spin out of control in Mafia games, and that the idea of abstaining and losing players to the mafia families on the first night without even sparking the debates that get people like DS and Blazi convicted was being frowned upon, I wanted to take the attention off Sho. As for why, I've stated before, and for the same reason that I voted to lynch DS - I trust Sho. The same way I trusted Red who, as we now know, was innocent. And if you're not convinced of Sho's innocence simply for the fact that he's been such a headliner in this game thus far, then perhaps consider the fact that he and Red have been playing off each other and throwing ideas around that, as we saw yesterday, brought a member of the mafia family down. And what's more, from that death we can presume that the vigilante followed suit and took out the other suspect that was on everyone's minds - Blazi.
And, since death in this game always results in a domino effect, we can immediately look at the players with whom the convicted and dead'd have apparently been associated with. Having defended both Blazi and DS yourself, you've managed to paint yourself into a corner.
A very suspicious corner.

However, by that same token I think we should take a moment to look at Indie as well.
Sorry brosef, you know I love you, but I suspect the crap out of you. Call it intuition, and the fact that I find anyone who simply jumps bandwagons after they've already been secured suspicious.
But that's not what happened yesterday when everyone was voting against DS.

Indie said:
Some very interesting developments this round, and only three pages so far!
Personally, I'm torn. On one hand, Dark jumped right out to defend Blazi, very obviously at that. That said, it could that it's so obvious, it's original intent was to throw us off a trail.

However, I'm going to abstain today, due to conflicting ideas.
You abstained.
You didn't vote for someone against whom very convincing arguments were being made and had been thoroughly bandwagon'd.
It could just be paranoia but that really drew my attention more than anything else.

But, with all that out of the way, I'm going to hold my vote until I'm entirely convinced of someone's guilt.

Belle, you bring up some very valid points. And Dia, as of RIGHT NOW, I have always been right when it concerns me LEADING a bandwagon. In game one, I was the first to call out Dwayna, who ended up being Mafia. Immediately after, I was able to deduce that Red was Mafia. Then I died. In game one, I had a perfect record.

Now let's look at this game: I abstained originally after seeing what had happened in game one, which allows for me to be able to see who will incriminate who, OR, if everyone abstains, to see their reactions to who died. I only took up a post against Savichez because one more vote wouldn't hurt at the time of doing so. Next, I was the first to call upon Blazi, who as we now know, is Mafia. I was also among the first to vocalize my opinions about DS, and thoroughly did so for the rest of the day. Guess what, he was Mafia, too.

And if DS was "nervous" about posting, he could easily have waited to see what else came to the table, so as to avoid being of the same "burst of energy" that Blazi had. He didn't. And I already mentioned the entire screenshot escapade in my last post. So why essentially reiterate it? That's suspicious.

We are left with these facts: as of this moment in time, my track record is completely perfect when it comes to me leading a bandwagon. However, as Shiny as already mentioned several times that she's been suspicious of you, she's technically the leader of this one. Shoot, it's only because of her that I'm suspicious of you in the first place. So right here and now, since I wasn't suspicious of you through my own rights, it won't make a single dent in my record if you come up innocent.

It also means that if you are in fact Mafia and kill me during the night, I'll have properly educated everyone else on how to spot a Mafia member. My death won't be in vain. And no one's going to join you on your crusade against me; at least not this round. There's already too many people against you, and not enough people against me, especially when we have a large amount of inactive people as we do right now. The odds are in my favor.

Hmm. It sounds like I may have ticked you off a bit, Sho.
It looks like you really like throwing that perfect record around. If you are mafia, you could be using it to show everyone that you've always been right in leading a bandwagon. Thus when you start a bandwagon many will hop on because they trust your judgment. It sounds like a good way to keep people away from lynching you and not suspecting that you are mafia. (well, if you are mafia)

And though things are currently in your favor, things can change a lot in the period of time we have left.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I know a few others are also suspicious of Indie, due to him abstaining. I, too, find him highly suspicious because he abstained from lynching Dark. His weak defense for abstaining was that he was torn, when obvious evidence was brought against Dark. And Dark is now shown to be a mafioso. Coincidence? I think not.

I have also found you two querying each other in chat (your idle times were the same)

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean anything because I know you and Dark are bffs anyways XD I'm keeping my eye out on, Indie.

My vote does not change though, Dia. As high and mighty as Sho might be acting, I, like Belle, trust his judgment. He was one heck of a detective last time, and I'm sure he knows what he's doing this round. ^^

EDIT: Also, though he could still be mafia, it's not likely, since he and Red seemed to have worked well together to get rid of DS last round, and Red is now proven innocent~

The numbers are definitely in my favor. As it stands it's four against you and one against me. I have a hunch that 6-7 others will join me, a maximum of six will join you, and four will be killed for inactivity. Even if all six join you, I only need four of my 6-7 in order to surpass you and win. Of course, most of this guess work comes from my knowledge of these people and how they typically act. However, I'm 93% certain that by day's end, you will be lyn

And judging from this most recent post of yours, even you aren't completely confident that I'm Mafia. As it stands, my posts don't match close enough with anything the Mafia have posted in both this and the previous game. You can check for yourself. It is safe to note that as of this game, my posts have shown me becoming remarkably more arrogant than in the last one. Probably due to my track record, of course :p

I also find it funny that you haven't even attempted to arouse suspicion in Shiny, who has been the most vocal about you. Shiny, I'm on your side, and I'm not trying to bring any blame towards you. I just find it odd that I'm the one singled out, rather than the main threat towards her.

However, I'm 93% certain that by day's end, you will be lynched, and I will be safe(for the most part. Mafia can still get me, though).

The thing with Shiny is that, although she was the first to raise suspicions about me, I don't want to accuse someone whom I do not believe to be mafia. I haven't really seen any suspicious things in Shiny's posts.
If I was mafia I would likely try to accuse her but since I'm not I don't want to make an innocent townsperson suspicious.
You're way more suspicious than Shiny e_e

Since you know exactly what a mafia's post looks like you know what not to do.
Plus I have thought that you were suspicious since before day 3

Dia said:
Since you know exactly what a mafia's post looks like you know what not to do.
Plus I have thought that you were suspicious since before day 3

I actually disagree, that is a ridiculous thing to say - he's primarily been targeting down mafia members from the start with constructive evidence and solid arguments.

The hell I trust him though, there is the chance he could be opposing mafia. I do feel he is a townsperson though, and someone we should keep around for the future.

I see no reason why YOU and ONLY YOU, Dia, would be targeting him down unless he is a THREAT to you and you're SCARED. Mafia. Lynch Dia

Again, typing on my phone, so this is going to be pretty short. I won't be pulling out quotes, either, since I'll be lucky if I can get bold tags to work :p

Ahem. Following the logic behind posts by Sho and Shiny in their suspicions of you, Dia, I am afraid I'm going to have to agree. It seems like you were all too eager to defend Blazi and, to a greater extent, DS and it turned out that they were both mafia. And when Sho brought up a vote against you, you were quick to try and turn us all against him, but you didn't so much as call out Shiny. I know you said that it was because you suspect Sho more, but couldn't it be because you see Sho as the bigger threat?

Sho (as much as he seems to enjoy throwing that record around ;P) has been leading a strong case against the mafia with sound reasoning rather than random guesses. I agree with the general consensus now, and by the same reasoning everyone else has shown, I'm afraid my vote goes to lynch Dia.

It's a shame you don't trust me that much, LoN. We could make an unstoppable force...or be an immovable object....or something along those lines |D And Chad, I didn't even have you pegged as someone who'd be on my side on this.

So Dia, I guess you're right there: I'm not always right.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Hate to interrupt the bandwagon, but just a quick note: It's Day Three, so the Inactivity Rule starts taking effect tonight. If you haven't appeared so far, do so quickly or PM me!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Everyone keeps giving Sho faaaar too much credit about Blazi. D: It was I who accused him on the first day, guys. >_< Sho was just the first to actually caat a vote for the kid's lynching.

Typing from phone so this is going to be short. So as you've all pointed out Dia could very well be mafia and therefore my goes to lynch Dia. (short post is short)

You guys pretty much took everything I wanted to say about Dia. D: Lynch Dia!

Dia said:
Hmm. It sounds like I may have ticked you off a bit, Sho.
It looks like you really like throwing that perfect record around. If you are mafia, you could be using it to show everyone that you've always been right in leading a bandwagon. Thus when you start a bandwagon many will hop on because they trust your judgment. It sounds like a good way to keep people away from lynching you and not suspecting that you are mafia. (well, if you are mafia)

And though things are currently in your favor, things can change a lot in the period of time we have left.

Dia, your constant defending of yourself is making me even more certain of your alignment. Perhaps you're in league with someone. I have my ideas of who it's going to be, but the more you try to deny you are Mafia, the more ridiculous your acts, like thinking DS wasn't Mafia, seem.

I don't think that this is likely to change, but there's just something in the back of my head, telling me not to lynch you. You really are playing a good game if you're Mafia, but I'd much rather get someone suspicious lynched in the hopes that they're Mafia rather than abstain from this round and leave it all up to chance what goes down.

All in all, this round is turning out to be the most interesting yet.

It's funny how quickly this escalates...

Anyway, I do very much agree that Dia's defense of Blazi and DS paint her in a corner, as Sho said. They weren't the strongest defenses, and both ended up being Mafia. Pretty stacked evidence against Dia.

Another thing that needs to be considered, though, perhaps for the next round, is how eager Sho has been to take out others. Some of his posts, while convincing, logical, and sound, have been downright aggressive.

Sure, he has helped to take out two mafioso, but no family ties have been revealed as of yet. For all we know, Blazi and DS were of the same family, and Sho is of the opposing one. It's just something to keep in mind.

For now, though, I'm not convinced either way. Like LoN said, I trust Sho, and he's a friend of mine. There's not yet enough conclusive evidence for me to vote yet, but it seems like it's going to be for Dia...

Cody said:
It's funny how quickly this escalates...

Anyway, I do very much agree that Dia's defense of Blazi and DS paint her in a corner, as Sho said. They weren't the strongest defenses, and both ended up being Mafia. Pretty stacked evidence against Dia.

Another thing that needs to be considered, though, perhaps for the next round, is how eager Sho has been to take out others. Some of his posts, while convincing, logical, and sound, have been downright aggressive.

Sure, he has helped to take out two mafioso, but no family ties have been revealed as of yet. For all we know, Blazi and DS were of the same family, and Sho is of the opposing one. It's just something to keep in mind.

For now, though, I'm not convinced either way. Like LoN said, I trust Sho, and he's a friend of mine. There's not yet enough conclusive evidence for me to vote yet, but it seems like it's going to be for Dia...
Basically what I was thinking. Except I don't know Sho at all =/

On another tangent, I'd like to point out that it might be a good idea to start looking at the people who haven't been very active at all these past three days, if not only to draw them out of hiding. It's entirely likely that a few mafia players have played the game from the shadows, watching the boards to see who presents the biggest threat to the family and picking them off one by one. If we're wrong, the worst that can happen is we whittle down the numbers, keeping those that have been participating the most in the game. And, as we all know, the best way to determine someone'e alignment is to observe how they behave under duress.

That is, after today of course when the Inactivity Hammer slams down.

It's always the quiet ones.

D

Darkspyro97

I also found Dia very suspicious but you guys have said all of what I had in mind so I'll be joining the bandwagon and Lynch Dia

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Myth Busted, try keeping an open mind. It's entirely possible that she is actually innocent, but since all of us are so obstinate to lynch someone every day, and since we don't really have any better leads besides Dia at the moment, it doesn't look like much is going to change now.

Cody, the way you put it makes Sho sound like a mean old douchebag, which, ah, he is in this game. XD Personally, though, I see that almost everyone who participated last game (me included) have been acting a little more overconfident than usual. It's really upsetting, now that I think about it; it makes the game seem a lot more serious than it really is. ^^;

Also, if my calculations are correct... then about four people will be dismissed today due to inactivity. Hopefully all of them are mafia, but that's highly unlikely. I wouldn't want the detective, vigilante, or doctor gone, though. <<

... and is it just me, or is almost everyone defending Sho? o-o That just makes it seem even more like he's innocent/a townie, so yeah~

(lamepost is laaaame |D)

Hmm, this round was the hardest for me yet, but I can't ignore all the evidence against Dia right now. She defended Blazi in nearly the same way DS did and they were both mafia which is extremely telling. It's pains me to do it, but I vote to lynch Dia. I apologize in advance if you're innocent though ♥ It was a blessing that both mafia decided to target Red even though I wish he were still alive; it did give us a slight cushion after all. Not to mention Red got an epic mafia death.

Status
Not open for further replies.