• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 4: Day Three (Dec 8th-10th): The Night Mother Approves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day Three (Dec 8th-10th): The Night Mother Approves

Can't decide between El and Belle? Then vote for Belle because it has El! (B-El-le) Trolololololol-lololol-lololol!

Lame jokes aside, I better put in a vote before Petey gets here.

Personally, it's not who we vote for today that's concerning for me, but what happens to the one who doesn't get voted. Since it looks like Belle is going to be lynched with the current standards, if she proves to be mafia, then all doubts about El will be erased, since there's only one family and he just succeeded in nabbing one. And the worse thing you can do as townsfolk villagers isn't to lynch an innocent, it's to not lynch a possible mafia. Belle and El both clearly has high-level experience with this game, so I'm going to equal that by showing a high-level-mafia tactic that I took out from my in-progress mafia-tactics encyclopaedia, which works perfectly with this current setup.

Let's say, for the purpose of this scenario, that the mafia isn't El, or Belle, but both of them. What would happen then? They could have plotted this whole thing, and decided to start off a lynch-war, in which they both testify against each other, until it reaches epic proportions, and then let the villagers decide who to lynch. They'll think that if the person they choose is mafia, then the person they didn't choose must be innocent, right? Not in my conspiracy books. If El lives on because of this, then by the time we realise that he was mafia too, it's too late. We can find everyone else, but we will never get El.

So yeah, there's my conclusion that will probably leave me in a ditch in Norway by tomorrow morning: Both El and Belle are mafia, and both of them are together in a twisted plot to doom us all. I know it's probably crazy, but it could work. Remember the Shiny scenario? We all thought Shiny was innocent, and she was for a time. Then Chadwyck converted her and let her start picking off victims one by one, killing all that were previously her buddies, starting with the ones with special roles. In fact, if it wasn't for Cody choosing to assassinate her towards the end of the game, she could have succeeded.

In my lynch schedule thus, I shall vote for one today, and then get the other tomorrow. I'll start with Belle today, simply because she's got the most votes right now. Then, regardless of what Belle turns out to be, I'll lynch El tomorrow, if I get the chance.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Day Three (Dec 8th-10th): The Night Mother Approves

Redirection

Belle is chosen
Villagers ready their weapons
Beep beep! Yoshimitsu killed instead.

So the townspeople have killed their first mafia member, even if they didn't intend to. I could not figure out how to fit that into a haiku.

>considers switching to a sonnet next time so he can fit everything in​

Status
Not open for further replies.