• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VI: Day Two (Sept. 10-12) Dazed and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
The way I look at it is thus: If Sho is right, we have a Mafia dead. If Sho is wrong he's going to die very shortly for making such bold claims, either by Mafia or the next day.)

This.

The statement Sho made is a bit too bold, which leads me to believe that he's telling the truth. I'm throwing my vote in to lynch Belle as well. We'll know if Sho's truthful by tonight, one way or another.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hmm...I don't know...it's an interesting move on his part, but I'm not convinced. Even though he's probably gonna make it out of this one, I'm still voting to lynch Shocari. He's still more suspicious to me...If I'm proven wrong, well, that's all well and good, but, as of now, that's what I'm gonna have to go with.

... holy assballs you guys
Sho that is a damned bold statement to be making on just the second day into the game - and you're quite right, I've been preoccupied with my classes this week. I had an exam this morning, got another one tomorrow, and an assignment for my seminar due this friday :c
wehhhh

that said, why in the world would anyone openly claim to have the Seer role? Even if they were to use the Priest/Priestess as a crutch that still would only buy them another day to maybe guess another mafia member if they happened to get lucky. Especially considering that if someone were to do just that and make such a claim, the real Seer in the game probably wouldn't dream of standing up and saying "woah hey there just a minute sir you are full of crap and I know this because I am the Seer of things that you seek." because that'd be stupid and get them killed pretty damn quickly.

Or at least, that's what I would do. Not to insinuate anything, or nothin'.

So I'm calling bullshit on Sho.
bb ilu but today I'ma vote to make you dead.

Why would I say I'm the Seer? That's a good question.

Nevertheless, last night cycle I prayed to our Holy Whoreness, who told me of your alignment, baby. This is the same problem I had Game 1 when I was Detective: How to accuse who I know to be Mafia without going "OMG I'M THE DETECTIVE THEREFORE I KNOW". Game 1 however, Dwayna had made enough incriminating posts in order for it to be easy, but El had to end up using a screenshot in order to help take down Red.

I don't have the luxury of doing that a second time. Belle doesn't have any incriminating posts because there just aren't that many. Boldly claiming I am the Seer is the only way to get people to believe my otherwise impossible to know statement.

And bee tee dub's, if the Priest/Priestess resurrects, the Zombie is unkillable. So I'll have much more than one turn to find out someone else. I'll have all game. Reviving me, the Seer, would be such a huge boon the townsfolk, it would be rather hard for the Mafia to win. >:3

Like I said before the likelyhood of all the roles being used is incredibly low in my eyes. Even if you were the seer let's say the Underboss comes in to change your alignment the priest won't wanna resurrect you. I'm still calling Mafia or Jester on you.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Orange light filtered through the black window screens of the coffee shop. The sun's last rays were as passionate as Belle herself, and in the light, she looked so beautiful, glowing really. Magnificent sunlight reflected off of her lovely wavy hair as her eyes anxiously looked around her at the mob that was closing in. The pain in her expression could not be missed. There was no way out of this, she knew. She glared at Sho, most venomously. If looks could kill... if only...

The blade entered up into her ribcage, her mouth dropped open, but there was only silence as she was grabbed by the arms and dragged out of the coffee shop. The villagers threw her out into the street. Her legs were unable to hold her and she collapsed. Her mouth was still open, and noises issued from her throat as if she were being strangled. The sun was bathing her completely in its dying light now.

Belle managed to turn her head to the side, gazing at the villagers as she lay. Her expression was now almost remorseful. This wasn't what I wanted, she wished she could say. I wasn't always like this... Her head turned. How beautiful... she thought as she looked up into the flaming sky.

Belle's glowing skin darkened, turning grey and ashen, her anguished expression frozen onto her face as she lay in the road. No longer was she struggling to breathe, no longer did she move. Her now coal-like eyes were burned into the minds of the villagers. And then her body burst into a flurry of black butterflies that fluttered up into the darkening sky.

-------

Belle was mafia. Congratulations, heroes.

There's also been an amendment to the rules. Zombies will no longer have the role they had in life. Sorry to say, but it would horribly imbalance the game, and we couldn't have that~~~

May the odds continue to be ever in your favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.