• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VIII - Day Three [26nd-28th June]: Hit Me Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atma

Formerly Karu
Exactly what scares the life outta me to clarify. With a trend of quieter members going crunch in the night... I'd think maybe a priest might take easy advantage of breaking my neck with smiting fury! Either way I suppose this is too far gone.

Just hope Corey isn't the jester like everyone else, I guess. Lynch Corey...

I might as well get a vote in this time. seeing as i missed the other two... >>
Oh, well looks like we actually have a target today. Thought I'm not to sure why Corey wants to die so much... But might as well help him along...
Lynch Corey

I know Corey's fate is sealed, but look at this:

hFBYk7s.png

See that? Red's post shows the timestamp from an edit, while Corey's clearly does not. Do you know what that means?

HE MEANT TO KILL ME ALL ALONG, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT. HE DID NOT GO BACK AND EDIT IN ANYTHING.

As El has so fabulously said "BURN THE WITCH"

Ahem, I actually did edit it sometimes the timestamp fails to appear for me. I've even got a witness of someone who saw it before I edited it

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Actually, the edit timestamps often don't show up. :X And my edit was putting in "know", as I realized far afterwards I forgot it. >>

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, the edit timestamps in phpBB are shit. They're much better in XenForo, plus we get an edit log so we can actually see how posts are edited :p

Anyway, let's end this before anything else happens. Corey has been lynched; he was a Mafia Underboss.

I would also like to remind everyone of this rule: *Anyone who causes issues on the forums or in the chat through drama will be removed from the game. No exceptions." In this case, that rule was broken. Let it be known that I have absolutely no tolerance for people attempting to undermine or "ruin" the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.