• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magician School Idea

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So Axel and I are going to be together. Just a tip, do not say anything personal to him, like things about family while the two are alone. This could go very wrong.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Sorry for the delay. I just do not understand one thing, Axel will fight with Shadok? If so, there are two options:
1. They fight and burn the room, being punished and having their butt kicked.
2. Shadok, who has more experience, already having trained for significant time, deflects the blows and avoids the room being burned.

1. Where did you get the idea of a fight from? I just made the room fire proof.
2. If you think youve got more experience than Axel you clearly didnt read his character sheet.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Shadok actually came by his uncle's recommendation, but still, he trained very well. And, I meant that they would burn the beds etc ... as much as leaving the room fire proof is kinda weird if you do not intend to fight.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Will class start? If so, I just wanted to know when. :p (Sorry for not posting, I just want to know not to have things missing in my post)

Name: Liam Sliverback
Appearance: He has spiky blue hair and Eyes that blaze red, He wears his shirt with his top two buttons undone and he wears his blazer on his back and his tie hangs down as it goes with the flow of the wind
Personality: He is very calm mind and can easily be distract but he always protect's his friends and has a habit of attacking others if pushed far enough
Familiar: It is a Monkey named Songo, He has been the families guardian for generations. Also Songo in battle can change into a chimera like creature with a snake For a tail and Lions body except with the face of a monkey
Element: Aquos
Weapon: Shurikans, His family were trained in the use of shurikans and the ways of the ninja to protect there secrets and to keep an evil sealed
Backstory: Liam comes from a long line of Gust magic users but he was never able to master it instead much more control of the aquos than the gust so he had to work hard for their respect but one day after he got back from training he found the family shrine empty. Then when he went to the training area for the families ninja arts he saw the ground littered with corpses. So instinctively he ran to the place the demon was sealed, only to find it had been opened and his mother and father's bodies on the ground with Songo stood over them. In the aftermath of this discovery he and Songo formed a pact vowing to find the man who had freed the demon and seal it away again so it could cause no more harm.

Name: Nue Friad
Appearance: With clear blue eyes and a pale skin he was usually mocked as being a skeleton. he is abnormally skinny with white hair that falls to his neck. He doesn't like the school uniforms and avoids wearing the tie whenever he can.

Personality: Nue is a melancholic guy that has a blunt honesty to him, even if it means the person may not like it. He weakly follows objectives of others unless dragged and tends to gravitate towards his own desire whenever he feels like it. He enjoy experimenting and likes to perform alchemy and cooking whenever he feels bothered.

Familiar: A white rat named paladin. Paladin has a love-hate relationship with Nue and only really follows his order if they are in actual danger. Nue picked up the rat in the middle of a jungle during vacation and would sometimes call paladin his "real brother"

Element: Gust. He has also recently learned to move small drops of water in his hand
Weapon: Tonfa he carries in the back of his vest

Backstory: Nue lived in what he calls the middle of nowhere (which was Wyoming) with his two older brothers. The brothers were naturally talented with aquos and pyro,while Nue had to go thought trials and tribulation to fully perfect his gust and they loved to drag him into whatever trouble they come up with. Most of the time they would travel to someplace with Nue almost dying. At some point Nue was officially was angered towards them and stopped adventuring with them, whenever he could, Nue would practice self defense with his tonfas or experiment with his cooking/alchemy. His brothers, realizing he wasn't much help anymore, decided to ship him off to Lone Clover where they hoped he would come back as a more useful sidekick to their adventures.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yes I understand. I was also off most of the day because I was sick and I went to the hospital.(But I leave my computer logged in on the site for no reason)

Name: Ashlyn
Appearance: 5'4. Has deep black hair tan vests, white shirt, red tie, black shoes and black skirts. She also wears a black bandana on her wrist.
Personality: Ashlyn tries to to be a sweet person , most of the time she doesn't like to mess with people because she is shy. She normal is the very quite in class and around others .
Familiar: A kitsune named Karim that she was given by her father.
Element: Cyro
Weapon: daggers .
Backstory:
Ashlyn was born into a rich household know for their powerful Cyro wizards and mages , when she was young. She was always alone but the head mage which was her uncle would come around and help her work on her cryo powers , she learned on day that her uncle was really an evil wizard trying to take over the household , over the years she watched him to make sure he didn't try anything , but just watching him wasn't gonna stop him so she went to the lone clover academy

@Tsu, did you mean Pyro??

I keep thinking Cryo is a reference to ice magic which would be Aquos.

Also, let's try to not let this thing die. I'm planning on having a story series, as a sister series to this RP, and don't want to let it die.

Well I already tossed in my post so i would need someone else to add in for it to go on. Also , in my opinion, can we move on from the cafe and get to class? there's only so much you can do when most of the characters are just drinking coffee.

oh, sorry i did not know about that, but think i'll have it for my character to not be up to date with that and just have him bumble about around campus. That okay?

Also, not sure if i mentioned this but is it cool if my character bunks with liam? i've been mostly hinting that.

@Tsu, basically we have arrived at the academy. I would recommend skimming, and reading post #15 which explains some things. You would probably be hearing to your room, meeting your roommate, and exploring campus.