• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Make Way For Victory (Massive Crossover RP)

A massive party is being held for all the people out there! People from many dimensions have been summoned, being promised a party, along with a ride home if they want to hurry home. However, this is what it seems. At the moment, thousands of people are only being summoned because of a certain villain. A villain so diabolical, that they want to rule every. Last. World. And any hero in the way will be obliterated. So as everyone gets ready, the great calamity waits in the shadow. Impersonating a single person.

...But who?

Welcome to the Massive Crossover, where you be whoever and whatever you want! They're all assembled for a 'party' of sorts to celebrate their greatness at being who they are! Some people are blindly doing this, while the others are very concerned.
Rules
-Normal site rules.
-Love? Well, if your making a OC for a game like Pokemon, or somthin'.
-Stick to your characters script. Some characters don't speak, so don't make them. And suck like that.
-Have fun! You can be anyone, or anything!

Current Characters

Paper Mario (Paper Mario), @Blotch'd
Kris (Deltarune), @Blotch'd
Silver (Sonic The Hegehog), @Lillipup07
Villager (Animal Crossing), @Lillipup07
Orangle (Splatoon), @Lillipup07
Blue (Splatoon), @Lillipup07
Peridot (Steven Universe), @Lillipup07
Pennywise + Co (Peter, Samara, Jason, Mike, Babadook, Look-See), @Shadow_Pup
Kabal (Mortal Combat), @Radioactive_Microwave281
Levi (AOT), @Radioactive_Microwave281
Dr. House (House M.D), @Radioactive_Microwave281
Thor (Marvel Comics), @Radioactive_Microwave281
Bendy (Bendy and The Ink Machine) @Blotch'd
Original Characters
Calamity (???)

Name:
Game:
Personality:
(And anything else you feel like you need to add)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna join!

Characters
Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Villager (Animal Crossing)
Orange (Orange Inkling Girl from splatoon)
Blue (blue inkling boy from splatoon)
Peridot (Steven universe)
Sonic (sonic the hedgehog)

Hope i can join!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I had an Idea of Pennywise having a small troop of silent psychos. I thought it would be as if Pennywise doesn't like the villain as he wants to be the best, or something along those line. I added their abilities/powers for reference.

Pennywise (IT)(Leader)
Powers - Shapeshifting, Illusions, Invisibility, Invulnerability, Telepathy, Mind Control/Possession, Teleportation, Chlorokinesis (plant manipulation), Telekinesis, Weather Control, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed
Peter Petrelli (Heroes)(Right Hand Man)
Powers - Empathic mimicry, Flight, Enhanced strength, Cryokinesis, Telepathy, Shape shifting, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Synesthesia, Space-time manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Rapid cell regeneration, Precognitive dreaming, Terrakinesis, Invisibility, Telekinesis
Samara Morgan (The Ring)(Left Hand Wierdo)
Powers - Nensha (Ability to drive people and animals to commit suicide), Teleportation, Psychokinesis, Death staring which disfigures her victim's faces and kills them, Hydrokinesis
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)(Brute)
Powers - Super Strength, Invulnerability, Immortality and Mist Travel.
Mike Myers (Halloween)(Brute)
Powers - Michael possesses superhuman strength, stealth, endurance, and durability of an unknown limit.
Mister Babadook (The Babadook)(Demon)
Powers - Possession, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Shapeshifting
The Look-see (Crypt Tv)(Demon)
Powers - Brute strength, Brainwashing, Teleportation, Shapeshifting, Mutilation, Telekinesis, Durability, Manipulation

Last edited:
Wait for me!

Characters:
Kabal (Mortal Kombat)
Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
Dr. House (House M.D)
Thor (Marvel Comics)

I'm not quite sure about Dr.House fighting evil, but he is such an interesting character that I had to try smuggling him into this RP :p

Oh!
I live in Texas, and I'm open 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on weekends, and 6:00 am-9:00 pm because I usually have busy weekdays.
The life cycle, it is quite cruel.

Is this still open? If so, I'm gonna join!

Name: Scout
Game: Team Fortress 2
Appearance: A red, short sleeved shirt, grey trousers. A right headpiece, a grey cap, white socks and black shoes. He's quite small.
Personality: Scout is kinda like your stereotypical jock, great at sports, brags all about his skill, taunts people who fail, thinks he's better than you and cannot at all comprehend matters.
Special Abilities: He can jump a second time in the air.
Loadout (My favourite loadout in the game):
The Scattergun - a six bullet shotgun that can reload quickly. Does high damage at close range.
The Winger - A five bullet pistol that allows the scout to jump even higher than normal, allowing for more freedom of terrain.
The Wrap Assassin - A roll of wrapping paper and a plentiful amount of Christmas ornaments. He can throw one at enemies and it inflicts bleed damage for a while. The wrapping paper itself does pitiful damage.

I just now realized I haven’t used Sonic at all yet. Ill probably introduce him once it’s like a fight like it was with Bendy or something. Can’t believe i forgot him though.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
If this is still open, I might as well join.

Character:
Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

I might add more characters later on, but for now I'll stick to him.