• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

"In the winter, huh?" Rin chuckled, "And I bet you're the first in line for pumpkin spice lattes, and all of that!"

It wasn't long before the gates opened, and the flight was called to board. Rin glanced up at the boards, only to remember that she couldn't read anymore, and instead, consulted a braille map.

"Nah" Yosuki shook his head. "Peppermint mocha is the only kind of coffee I like that isn't black." He said.

"Oh, their calling out flight." Yosuki said. He took rins hand. "This way." He said

"Ever eaten coffee beans raw?" Rin enquired, "They're good shit!"

She followed wordlessly, taking her seat, before the flight attendant went through all of the safety stuff, as usual.

"Yeah I have. Its really good." He said.

After the safety talk, the plane began to take off. "Ah, off we go!" Yosuki said from his seat next to Rin. A flight attendant came by there seat. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asked. "Coffee, black please" he said

"I'm alright, thanks," Rin answered, "Now, it's off to Spain we go!"

She, very quickly, puut her phone in flight mode, before deciding to relax until the flight landed. Why Raùl had chosen for the chaffeur to signal them with an olive branch, she'd never know...

Yosuki took his coffee and drank it. Before leaning back in his seat and relaxing. "These seats are really comfy." He said before slowly falling asleep for the duration of the flight

Yosuki groaned as he stretched out. "Already. Dang" Yosuki said. He got up and got rins carry on bag for her. "Let's go grab our bags from the carousel and go find the chauffer" he said

"Sure thing," Rin responded, legs shaking as she got up and stretched.

It didn't take long for Rin to find her things, thanks to a rough ribbon she'd tied around the handle. It was incredibly coarse and thick, making it easy to identify by touch.

Yosuki grabbed his bag and some of rins stuff for her. He went outside of the airport and found a man dressed up holding an olive branch. "I think that's him" he said

"Yeah, let's go!"

The man in question was silent, as he lead them to a large limousine, with a heavy boot, and tinted windows. A boy was already occupying one of the seats, his legs folded in an unhealthy fashion.

"Nice to, uh...Hear you, again, Raùl," Rin greeted, sitting next to the boy.

"Same to you," Raùl replied, under a heavy Andalusian accent, "Who's your friend?"

Raùl simply laughed. "Think nothing of, it Yosuki," he answered, "In the summer, you wouldn't believe how many tourists we get here, who don't speak a word of Spanish!"

He cleard his throat, before continuing, "Name's Raùl, and I'm one of the heroes who protects Andalusia. I hear that you're Rin's underling..."

"Underling? I guess that kinda fits." Yosuki said. After all. He did come into their club after everyone else. "Yeah, the more I think about it the more that makes sense. Out of curiosity, who told you that?" He asked

Raùl cast a sheepish glance over at Rin, who, quite shamefully, raised her hand.

"A certain hellebore-themed hero with a blind mouse, and a spider girl for fairies," she admitted, "I regularly talk to heroes from other parts of the world, y'see.."

Rin stayed quiet, dediding to let Raùl take over, for now.

"But of course! One group of heroes can't protect every part of the world," Raùl explained, "So, there are heroes everywhere. There's seventeen different hero groups in Spain alone, and I know that there are others in Japan."

"I figured that there were more than just us, but I didn't realize it was organized he said. As far as multiple groups in Japan. I guess that explains those five that had fairies with them." He said recalling the group of five girls that were around their age

"So you've met other heroes before?" Raùl enquired.

Rin cleared her throat. "Technically, we have. There's a pre-mankai era hero who lives near us," she explained, "She's often celebrated at festivals, because of the immense sacrifice she made. She went mankai twenty times."

Raùl gasped. "Twenty times...How awful!" he answered, "And to think I was complaining about only using it once..."

"Well, there is her and I think I saw five others. But I haven't gone up to talk to them." Yosuki said. "But I don't think there is a need to go and talk to them. But as far as Nogi goes, she definitely put others before herself."

"Indeed," Rin answered, "But Washio Sumi was down, and all twelve vertexes were coming at her at once. She had no choice."

"How awful," Raùl added, "I can't even imagine what things must be like for her now..."

Yosuki nodded in agreement. "But, what we can help her by continuing to do what we are doing. For her." He said.
"By the way Raùl, where are we going?" He asked looking out the window ow the passing scenery

"An exclusive resort, in the middle of Seville," Raùl explained, "It's owned by the Taisha, and used by heroes all over the world."

"Awesome!" Rin chirruped, "So, are there other heroes aside from you there right now?"

"You betcha," Raùl confirmed, "The rest of the Andalusian team, plus some from Portugal, and the U.K!"

"Wow. Sounds like a grand place." Yosuki said. He hoped it wasn't too crowded. He could deal with a semi large amount of people, but jam packed full of people was not something he could do. "Large amounts of people, just like us." He said marveling at the thought .

"The resort's pretty big, and there's tons to do," Rin began, "There's three diffrent pools, a nightclub, an on-site candy shop, and it's only a ten minute walk from the shops!"

"Yeah, plus, there aren't very many heroes there," Raùl added, "Plus you guys, I'd say that there's gonna be about eleven people in the whole place!"

The car skidded to a halt, and the chaffeur came to open the doors. He brought round an almost comically large wheelchair, which Raùl helped himself into.

"Only 11 people? Sounds like my kind of place." Yosuki said as he exited the car on the other side. He gazed upwards at the magnificent building. "Wow, this is where we are staying?" He asked in amazement. "When I envisioned coming here, i didn't think it would be this luxurious."

"Only the best for heroes, I guess," Rin remarked, "Can't wait to get into this!"

"I'll show you to your rooms, unless you'd care to join us for lunch first," Raùl added, rolling into reception, "Trust me, lunch in Spain is like nothing you've ever had before. We've got ripe oranges, salty ham which melts in your mouth, salmorejo, melon...You name it!"

"I don't see why lunch would be a problem." Yosuki said. "Do you?" He asked directing his question to Rin. After the flight he was pretty hungry, not to mention that he ended up forgetting to eat breakfast. All he has had today is coffee and overly salted peanuts.

"Sure! Sounds awesome!" Rin agreed, "Let's get to it!"

"Alright, just this way, then," Raùl added, leading them into a large dining room, decked out with row upon row of different dishes. Soups, cold pureès, legs of ham, huge slices of melon, and loaves of bread with perfect crusts, and fluffy insides lay there, in perfect condition.

"Grab a plate, and dig in!" Raùl invited.

"Wow, it all looks so good!" He said, he glanced over at rin, realizing her situation. "Do you need any help?" Yosuki walked over and asked her. He wanted to help, but at the same time, didn't want to make it sound like she was completely helpless.

"No, it's ok," Rin replied, "I'll use smell to navigate my way around the table."

She sniffed the air, catching a strong smell of ham. She took a pair of tongs, grabbing two ribbons of ham, as Raul did the same. Next, she managed to cut some bread, and a few slices of melon, before deciding that was enough for now, and digging in.

Yosuki also took some ham, bread, and melon. "Raul," he began. "Is there a possibility of there being any coffee here as well?" He asked looking around after setting his plate at the table they were sitting at.

"Coffee? Yeah, there's a machine right there," and he gestured to a huge, silver coffee machine, with an untold number of buttons, "Any kind of coffee you can imagine, from simple Americano, to pumpkin spice latte, you can get it there."

Rin, meanwhile, felt her way around to a cold drink machine, choosing some fresh Seville orange juice. It was sharp, yet had a natural sweetness that couldn't be found anywhere else.

As soon as raul finished talking Yosuki was gone. Only to be found in front of the coffee machine getting himself some black coffee. He returned to the table, and drank his coffee. A new light shined in his eyes. "Hey rin, remind me to get a bag of this before we go back." Yosuki said before downing he rest of the cup

"Sure thing," Rin said with a wink, helping herself to another three Seville oranges, "Say, Raul, how many oranges do you think they'll let me get past customs?"

"Not many," he answered, "You'd best eat them fresh. Those ones were just harvested this morning!"

"Oh!" Yosuki said, much like a purple haired dragon girl, "They smell amazing!" Yosuki looked around the dining area, not spotting many other heros. "Wow, there really aren't that many people here." He said to himself imagining the number of people that could fit in the room they were in.

"I think everyone else might be out, or lounging by the pool," Raul answered, "Plus, some of the staff are welcoming yet more heroes this afternoon."

"Lounging by the pool? Sounds nice!" Rin replied, "Or we could head into town afterwards, or check out some historic places..."

"It's up to you." Yosuki said, "If our bags are being taken up to our room then we can go anywhere we want." He didn't know much about this area, so he wouldn't know where to go for sightseeing or tourist locations. He decided it would be best to leave it up to Rin since it seemed she knew more about this location.

"There's Zoo Castellar, Donana National Park, Calle Sierpes, which is an awesome place to shop, El Corte Ingles...And that's just a few," Rin began, "Calle Sierpes is legendary around here!"

"Indeed it is," Raul added, "And before you ask, no, there are no mariachis there. This is Spain, not Mexico!"

"We know that!" Rin answered.

Raul shook his head. "Sorry, I'm just used to having to explain that to tourists," he replied, "I've had people seriously ask me what kind of quesadillas I eat. I don't even know what a quesadilla is.."

"Well, either way, I think for today I'll just follow where you want to go." Yosuki said. But if there really was a nightclub, he was going to stop by and listen to the music. That would probably be after Rin fell asleep. Being the night owl that he is, Yosuki didn't need much sleep, so that left him with many bored hours in the night. But here he could explore. But for now, this was a time where Rin would lead the way.