• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mario X Kirby: Stars at Heart

TAKE OFF
AT THE SPEED OF SOOOOUND
https://pokecharms.com/threads/mario-x-kirby-stars-at-heart-rp.17992/
The RP is up!

You may take any canon character from either series. You may include OCs, but I'm pretty strict about Mary/Gary Sues.
--------------
Mario: @DopeLeafeon470
Luigi: @GreninjaTrainer013
Peach: None
Toad: @Eeveechu151
Bowser: @DopeLeafeon470
Bowser Jr.: @DopeLeafeon470
Larry: None
Lemmy: @DopeLeafeon470
Morton: None
Wendy: None
Roy: None
Ludwig: @Eeveechu151
Iggy: @DopeLeafeon470
Wario: @Eeveechu151
Waluigi: @DopeLeafeon470
Booka: @DopeLeafeon470
Koopat: @Eeveechu151
Goombass: @Eeveechu151
Boodini: @Eeveechu151
Count Bleck: @Eeveechu151
Timpani: @Eeveechu151
Captain Toad: @Eeveechu151
You can ask which characters to put in and I'll Accept or Deny.
Kirby: @GreninjaTrainer013
Meta Knight: @GreninjaTrainer013
Bandana Dee: @Eeveechu151
King Dedede: @DopeLeafeon470
Magolor: @Eeveechu151
Star Dream: None
Zero: None
Queen Sectonia: None
Taranza: @DopeLeafeon470
Dark Meta Knight: None
King Doo: None
Galacta Knight: @PKMN Master G.K.
Ask me for more and I'll Accept or Deny.
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Extra Abilities:
Extra in General:
@Eeveechu151 if you wanted to do it.
Feel free to tag other people.

Last edited:
Damn it! You took my boy Wario ;-;
Sure, I guess I can join. I'll take Waddle Dee. Also Captain Toad, if he's available. And what do we need to fill out in terms of OCs? Do you have a character sheet or something? Because I feel like throwing Koopat, Goombass, Boodini and Ranger into this.

YEE :D

Name: Goombass
Species: Goomba
Appearance: Like a normal Goomba, but has a brown cowboy hat and beige pants. Always carries his trusty guitar around with him on his back.
Personality: Goombass is usually laid-back and chill, but always defends his friends no matter what. He likes music above all else.
Weapons: His guitar.
Extra Abilities: His music can cause buffs or debuffs. He can also perform various attacks with his guitar, and can throw guitar picks.
Extra in General: Loves music, and is a popular musician.
Name: Boodini
Species: Boo
Appearance: A boo with a top hat and starry cloak.
Personality: Boodini is a complete jokester, unable to take almost anything seriously. He loves to have fun, and loves magic tricks.
Weapons: His top hat and playing cards.
Extra Abilities: Can throw the playing cards as quick weapons, and can expand the hat to use as a trapping weapon.
Extra in General:
Name: Ranger
Species: Star Warrior
Appearance: Wears a mask, like all the other star warriors. Has a green body and grey gloves. Uses mechanical wings to fly, and always carries his trusty Tech Blasters in his gloves.
Personality: Friendly and funny, Ranger likes to battle and is quite hot-headed. He's also tricky when he wants to be.
Weapons: Tech Blasters (two guns with short laser blades on it, can be used to fire off laser blasts and slash at foes)
Extra Abilities: Can fly at high speeds. Also has a starfighter named the Comet.
Extra in General:

Here's mine, in case you were wondering.
Name: Booka
Species: Boo
Appearance: Has a short tongue and rectangular glasses.
Personality: Smart, but also pretty nerdy. Although it may not look like it, he can go for a fight anytime, as he's still trying to master the art of badassery.
Weapons: His Book can act like a hammer, and it can also shoot homing Bookmarks out of them.
Extra Abilities: Can drop smoke bombs that raise his ally's defense.
Extra in General: Got to lead a Boo Squadron. It was fun.
Name: Daven
Species: Star Warrior
Appearance: Doesn't have mask, because he's in training.
Personality: He truly cares about ones close to him, and almost never leaved them behind. He'll do whatever it takes to become a full Star Warrior.
Weapons: His Star Hammer, which can shoot energy shots and become rocket powered, which he also carries on his back.
Extra Abilities: Somewhat acrobatic.
Extra in General:
We'll just need a few more people to join, and then we can start.
Also, you might wanna take a few more of the canon characters.

I've already figured out a way to bring Blumiere and Timpani into the main canon. I also have non-Paper redesigns for them in a Mario & Luigi style. (If I could get an artist to draw them, it'd be badass.)
And I don't really like the Koopalings. I guess I could take Ludwig, since I do like the mad scientist thing he has going on.

Fun Fact: Mario noobs think Ludwig is the leader of the koopalings, him being the oldest and all.
Also...sure, as long as it's not confusing af to have them there.

Don't worry, I'll have reasoning for why they're there. Oh BTW...
Koopat is actually Count Bleck's servant, and carries out Bleck's will. I'm going to make him an anti-hero at first, but his intentions are merely to return the benevolent Count Bleck to the world.
Also, I'm going to try to tag some others. @GreninjaTrainer013 @Dave Strider @Fraseandchico would you be interested?

Of course. I would not want to damage Lord Blumiere in any way, and if any harm comes to Lady Timpani while she's under my care then Count Bleck will have my head.

Name: Flare
Species: Puffball
Appearance: Just like Kirby, except he's gray, has got pink shoes, and he wears goggles on his head, and he also wears tiny little gloves which help him with his abilities.
Personality: Flare is someone who doesn't back down from a fight. Though, he's a brave hero who would do anything to protect people he likes. Flare doesn't get anything about his feelings at times, sometimes he'll even try to describe them.
Weapons: His gloves. Though not an actual weapon, he uses his mere hands to unleash anything a Fighter copy ability can do.
Extra Abilities: He can also use some Fire attacks.
Extra in General: He's.. kinda bizarre and awkward and times.

He'll probably be introduced as the 3rd surviving Star Warrior. Plus Kirby doesn't know him, and he'll probably arrive at the scene somewhere in the roleplay. And no, I'm afraid.