• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mario X Kirby: Stars at Heart

I was more so talking about establishment. Why is this stuff happening, such as Kirby crash-landing on Mario's planet? We have the who, the where and the what. So the why and how are what we need.

Darn. The only character I'd feel comfortable using is Luigi. Other than him, I don't know much about Kirby, so I'm gonna have to decline

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
HELLO I WOULD LIKE IN ON THIS...

Shoot, all of the good canon characters are gone. Is it alright if I just take an OC?

Edit: GASP I WAS WRONG I WANT DARK META

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Blast
Species: Star Warrior
Appearance: Teal with navy blue feet; wears armored shoulder pads, gloves, and boots, also wearing back armor with concealed jet boosters in the back armor and the shoulder pads. He also wears a mask like other Star Warriors. Instead of an eye slit, he has large goggle lenses that can move up or down to conceal or reveal his eyes. The bottom half of his mask can do the same to conceal or reveal his mouth. His visor lenses are also scanners, and they can switch between modes.
Personality: Cocky; uses intellect to his advantage. He's developed many weapons with concealed other uses, like his jet booster armor he developed while studying the Jet Copy ability. He also has a habit of not looking before he leaps, but makes up for it with pure determination.
Weapons: Besides his jet boosters, Blast's shoulder pads have two concealed hilts, which he can pull and activate to become two double-edged swords with laser edges. He can combine the two hilts to create a double-bladed weapon.
Extra Abilities: Learned the Sword Beam.
Extra in General: He likes puns. Especially bad ones. You know, the ones that aren't very punny. The ones that could get him sent to a punitentiary in Punnsylvania. One time he almost got punched in the face because of his puns. He also likes to eat foods dyed green.

Last edited: