• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Marshadow Distribution Coming to US and Europe

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Marshadow_using_Soul-Steali.png

In a little over a month, those of you living in the US and Europe (and likely elsewhere as well) will finally have the opportunity to get your hands on the legendary Marshadow for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Codes to unlock Marshadow will be distributed in stores, but the specific dates that these codes will be available depends on where you live.

In the US, the codes for Marshadow will be available at GameStop stores from October 9th until October 23rd.

However, the codes will be available at participating retailers in Europe for much longer: from October 1st until November 16th. No details have been shared yet on which specific retailers in Europe will be giving out the codes.

Marshadow-artwork-forms.png

Not only will these codes (which can be redeemed on your copies of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon via the Mystery Gift menu) give you the previously unobtainable legendary, this Marshadow will also come holding its unique Z-Crystal, Marshadium Z. When the Z-Crystal is used Marshadow's signature attack Spectral Thief will become the powerful Z-Move known as Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike (which we previously reported on).

The stats for this Marshadow, which are the same as the Japanese distribution, look like this:

Spr_7s_802.png

Marshadow
[type=fighting][/type] [type=ghost][/type]
Level: 50
Ability: Technician
Held Item: Marshadium Z

Moves:
  • Spectral Thief
  • Close Combat
  • Force Palm
  • Shadow Ball

If you live outside the US or Europe, let us know in the comments and we'll try to help you figure out if/when the distribution will be coming to your home region as well!

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Fyi, for anyone in Canada, the official Pokemon Sun and Moon subsite has listed the event happening in Canada during the same dates as the American distribution at "GameStop", but I'm assuming that it meant EBGames. I'm going to keep digging around for confirmation on that.

I'm kinda hoping that Australia get's the same distribution dates as the US - Marshadow would make for an awesome birthday present. Either way I'm hyped to have this guy on my team!