• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel: New Order | Discussion

Starting Cities?

• New York, USA

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Toronto, Canada

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Beijing, China

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Tokyo, Japan

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Berlin, Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • London, UK

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Paris, France

• Cairo, Egypt

• Canberra, Australia

• Instanbul, Turkey

• Bangkok, Thailand

• Dubai, UAE

• Rome, Italy

• Athens, Greece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah this is essentially Marvel but with a completely different storyline. You can be any character you want with any backstory. Just keep the main parts of their backstory and you're good. Aaaaaanyway-

Pretty basic premise. Freestyle Marvel RP. Starting from scratch.

Rules
1. Keep track of continuity. For reference, the RP will chronologically start on June 2, 2016.
2. Don't make it too mature. Dropping an F-bomb in a non-suggestive tone is fine, but ripping out people's ribs is kinda a bit much.
3. Don't be a jerk, obviously.
4. Charms rules. Should be a no brainer but eh. Felt like I should just remind myself.
5. One Avenger per person. No further questions.
6. There's also one major villain per person. Again, no further questions.
7. Nothing else to say so uhhhhh have fun!

And yeah you're allowed to have Kree/mutant OCs and shit like that.

Please note that this is a different universe, so the Avengers team is different. Also note that the Avengers will be formed early on in the RP.

• Iron Man (Tony Stark) - @LittleLion
  • Captain Steve Rogers
  • Hulk (Bruce Banner)
  • Black Panther (T'Challa)
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
  • Vision
  • Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
  • Falcon (Sam Wilson)
  • Spider-Man (Peter Parker) - @D34N.U5R

Please note that there is more than one Spider-Man variant in this universe.

Name:
Alias: (optional, depending on the character)
Birthday:
Personality: (can differentiate from the movies and comics but yeah)
Powers: (I would recommend putting this in a spoiler)
Backstory:
Strength: (This is tiered on a scale of 1 to 100, with 1 being able to level Mount Kiliminjaro and 100 leveling all of Hawaii (not a high ceiling but eh))
Durability: (Same as strength, but with the power to resist) Dragon Ball reference go brrrrrrrrrrrr
Speed: (This is tiered on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being just normal superhuman with supersonic reflexes and combat speed and 10 being straight supersonic)
Alignment: (think Neutral Good for Iron Man, Lawful Neutral for 1940s Cap and Chaotic Evil for the Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)
Other:

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Best Agent
Name: Clint Barton
Alias: Hawkeye
Birthday: 18 January, 1990
Appearance: left is with costume, right is without (not my image)
1696073860334.png

Personality: Clint is a tough, reckless individual who takes a brave approach to his missions. Depending on his target, he will either stay in the shadows or strike head-on. Outside of his missions, he is friendly and overall a great person, although he doesn't really respect people who order him around (including Fury).
Powers: None, although he is a skilled combatant with enhanced physical abilities
Backstory: At age 5, Clint was taught archery by his parents before they were killed by robots. He was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D. where he continued his archery training. He also began training with a katana in secret. When Fury found out about Clint's secret training, he let him continue, occasionally actively assisting him. Fast forward to 2012 and he became one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most trusted agents and was told about the Avengers Initiative by Fury. Clint actively searched for possible candidates, starting with heroes in the United States, where he told Fury that Tony Stark, Sam Wilson and Bruce Banner were candidates for the team. Days before the A.I.M. attack on June 2, 2016, He was notified of the existence of Spider-Man, a rookie vigilante who had been competently been fighting Grade-4 villains for over a year.
Strength: 43
Durability: 60
Speed: 3
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Other: Clint's best weapon is his bow & arrow, but he is in fact skilled with katana.

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man
Name: Peter Parker
Alias: Spider-Man
Birthday: 16 May, 2000
Appearance: I think we can tell where this is going. Without his suit, Peter is a normal-looking American high school student with brown hair. His suit has some deviations from the classic suit; for example, the spider is now dark blue instead of black, the blue segments are now black and the red is now maroon.
Personality: Peter is a friendly person. He gets along with others really easily and he's a fun guy to be around. While he fights, he often makes silly remarks and jokes, especially about his opponent.
Web-Slinging
Spider-Sense (functions as Precognition)
Wall Crawling
Backstory: His parents died only a few days after he was born, so he grew up with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. He was often bullied in the early years of his school life, but it died down when he entered middle school. At the start of high school, he was bitten by a radioactive spider and gained his powers. Originally, he planned on using his powers to become a famous wrestler, but after his Uncle Ben was shot, he was told that with great power comes great responsibility. That was when he became Spider-Man. He had been competently fighting Grade-4 villains for over a year by the time of the A.I.M. attack on June 2, 2016.
Strength: 22
Durability: 21
Speed: 7
Alignment: Neutral Good
Other: Peter has an IQ of 141

The Mastermind Behind the Attack
Name: Wolfgang von Strucker
Birthday: 22 November 1890
Appearance: Strucker is a bald man standing at approximately 188 meters. He has numerous scars on his head (mostly near his right eye) and wears a monocle over his right eye. He is ¾-blind out of his right eye and half-blind out of his left.
Personality: Strucker is an arrogant and somewhat cruel person. He believes nobody can stand up to his power unless they team up with others, leading him to often underestimate his opponents.
Suppressed Aging (Has not physically aged past 53)
Immunity to cuts, superpowered punches, knife wounds, toxins and diseases
Regeneration
Death Spore
He can temporarily release a deadly toxin from his body that can weaken enemies, also making them feel intense pain
If he is to be killed, the Death Spore will be released from his body, taking revenge on his killer(s), potentially killing whoever killed him
Backstory: He fought for Germany in World War I and World War II. After he was nearly killed in 1947, the Death Spore entered his body and, instead on killing him, gave him superhuman powers. He became an agent of Hydra in 1952 and became leader in 1968. After Hydra was destroyed by S.H.I.E.L.D. in 1995, Strucker joined A.I.M., eventually taking over Dr. Rappaccini's position as leader in 2013. Strucker planned an attack on 5 cities with major Alliance presence for June 2, 2016.
Strength: 62
Durability: 81
Speed: 1
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Other: Strucker is skilled with a rapier

Merc With A Mouth
Name: Wade Wilson
Alias: Deadpool
Birthday: June 2, 1986
Appearance: Wade Wilson doesn't have a nose, hair or ears, yet he can still hear. His limbs are more muscular than his torso. His body is horribly scarred.
Personality: Wade is an asshole, but he's funny that way. His chaotic and unpredictable nature lead many to describe him as "insane", which, let's be honest, he kinda is since he's so fuckin' comedic.
No 4th Wall
Extreme regeneration
Can't age
Immunity to toxins, diseases, physical infections, death by old age, drugs, telepathy and possession
Comedy manipulation
Backstory: Wade Wilson was abused as a child. When his father attempted to make amends with him, one of his friends shot and killed him. After a failed attempted s^1c1de, he was diagnosed with cancer and experimented on. Surprisingly (not really), this is how he got his powers.
Strength: 56
Durability: 99
Speed: 1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Other: If Wade's cancer were to be cured, his cells would replace each other and he would implode.

An Original Mutant
Name: Michael Emery
Alias: Lightning
Birthday: 2 May 1993
Appearance: Michael has anime-style cyan hair, blue eyes and is somewhat skinny. He stands at approximately 178 centimeters tall.
Personality: Michael is extremely rebellious, not wanting to be told what to do (explaining the nonexistent hierarchy of the Alliance). He is friendly and fun to be around. In addition to this, Michael will do all he can to save people from A.I.M. and the Sinister Six.
Lightning Manipulation
Shockwave Generation
Explosion Manipulation
Backstory: Michael's backstory is difficult to define, and he's been running from tyranny all his life. At age 13, he nearly died to the villain Electro, a former member of the Sinister Six, before being experimented on and becoming a mutant. In May 2016 he formed the Alliance, a global organisation known for bringing down Electro and imprisoning him. Michael has intel on the attack that A.I.M. has planned.
Strength: 17
Durability: 13
Speed: 10
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Other: He formed the Alliance to get rid of A.I.M. and the Sinister Six

Keep in mind that Deadpool can and will do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants, whyever he wants with whoever he wants (depending on the situation). It is advised not to stop him. Anyway-

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Location of origin: New York, USA
Date of origin: 11 November 1962
Prominent Alignments: All Good alignments
Allied with: Stark Industries, Pym Particles
Notable members: Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Hydra
Location of origin: Berlin, Germany
Date of origin: 1 September 1939
Prominent Alignments: Lawful Evil
Notable members: Wolfgang von Strucker, Red Skull

A.I.M.
Location of origin: Somewhere in Canada
Date of origin: 6 July 1952
Prominent Alignments: Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil
Allied with: Sinister Six
Notable members: Wolfgang von Strucker, George Tarleton

Stark Industries
Location of origin: San Francisco, USA
Date of origin: 19 May 1940
Prominent Alignments: Neutral Good, Chaotic Good
Allied with: S.H.I.E.L.D., Pym Particles
Notable members: Tony Stark, Peter Parker (technically)

Pym Particles
Location of origin: Dallas, USA
Date of origin: 19 May 1964
Prominent Alignments: Neutral Good
Allied with: S.H.I.E.L.D., Stark Industries
Notable members: Hank Pym, Hope Van Dyne

Hammer Industries
Location of origin: Toronto, Canada
Date of origin: 7 December 1999
Prominent Alignments: Neutral
Notable members: Justin Hammer

Sinister Six
Location of origin: Somewhere in the USA
Date of origin: 4 May 2016
Prominent Alignments: Chaotic Evil
Allied with: A.I.M.
Notable members: Ulysses Klaue, Martin Li

Asgardians
Location of origin: Asgard
Date of origin: god knows how long ago
Prominent Alignments: Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral
Notable members: Thor, Loki

The Avengers
Location of origin: New York, USA
Date of origin: 20 June 2016
Prominent Alignments: Lawful Good, Neutral Good
Notable members: Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner

Wakanda
Location of origin: Zambia
Date of origin: 22 May, 26 AD
Prominent Alignments: Lawful Neutral
Notable members: Shuri, T'Challa

The Alliance
Location of origin: Melbourne, Australia
Date of origin: 19 May, 2016
Prominent Alignments: Chaotic Good, Neutral Good
Notable members: Michael Emery, other mutants

Nick Fury
Maria Hill
George Tarleton
Hank Pym
Justin Hammer

Notes
(Oct something 9:20am in my time zone) Damn. 3 votes for NY already. I was genuinely expecting more for other countries but eh.
(Oct 5 3:56pm) Gonna need another city with more than 1 vote before the Saturday (I'll start the RP by Monday) but that's probably never gonna work
(Oct 5 8:15pm) I meant 2

Good Characters
  • Clint Barton (Chaotic Good)
  • Peter Parker (Neutral Good)
  • Michael Emery (Chaotic Good)
  • Miles Morales (Neutral Good)
  • Harris Jones (Lawful Good)
  • Maria Hill (Lawful Good)*
  • Hank Pym (Lawful Good)*

Neutral Characters
  • Wade Wilson (Chaotic Neutral)
  • Nick Fury (Lawful Neutral)*
  • Justin Hammer (True Neutral)*

Evil Characters
  • Wolfgang von Strucker (Lawful Evil)
  • George Tarleton/M.O.D.O.K. (Chaotic Evil)*

*Denotes Important NPCs

Alright, here we go!!

Last edited:
I got a few questions, so we're making original ocs but at the same time using existing ones?

Also, no limit on powers? Like we can make a reality altering oc? Do you have the history of the universe so far, like any main events that have happened like Thanos, Galactus, Ultron, etc, that are considered big canon events.

I got a few questions, so we're making original ocs but at the same time using existing ones?

Also, no limit on powers? Like we can make a reality altering oc? Do you have the history of the universe so far, like any main events that have happened like Thanos, Galactus, Ultron, etc, that are considered big canon events.
Yep, pretty much.

Some powers are a big damn no-no (reality warping on extreme levels, time travel without technology, etc.) and it's kinda up to (absolutely) everyone what happens, but A.I.M. is in fact attacking cities with Alliance presence.

Is there a general idea of where the team would be heading? Like towards Thanos or Secret Invasion?
Right now A.I.M. are the "bad guys" but it kinda depends on who's involved. Is Captain Marvel involved? We've got the Kree and the Skrulls to deal with now! Is Rocket involved? Now we have the High Evolutionary! Is Jarvis involved? Hi, Ultron. Thanos would probably be a late-game villain, after Strucker's imprisoned. Or dies.

This seems pretty interesting.

Name: Miles Morales
Alias: Spider-Man (Often referred to by the civilians as "the skinny one" or "the smaller one")
Birthday: August 3
Appearance:
1696421084623.png
1696421146702.png
Personality: Miles is an individual very similar to peter, being someone that is easy to get along with and he is very friendly. He jokes around in fights too, although not nearly as much as Peter does.
Powers:
Spider-Sense, Webs (web slinging, swinging, all the Spidey stuff), Bio-Electricity and Invisibility
Backstory: Very similarly to Peter, Miles started out pretty normal, until one day, when making some graffiti art in an alleyway, a radioactive spider that had escaped bit him and died, from there, he learned how to become a hero.
Strength: 21
Durability: 20
Speed: 8
Other: N/A

Oh god, here we go!

Name: Harris Jones
Alias: Spyder
Birthday: 23 November 2113 (see backstory)
Appearance: Spiderman outfit from the new game, but black colour, with prismatic white design
Personality: Confident, friendly and cool
Powers: Spider-Man Powers
Swift
Attacks become faster, but he becomes more frail
Kinetic Strike
Sort of like Mile's electric powers, but using Kinetic Energy
Backstory: He came from another dimension, where his dad died. (taps in the Spiderverse) and vowed to protect his new dimension. He lives in Tokyo, looking for a higher calling
Strength: 55
Durability:
Normal: 72 Swift: 35
Speed: Running: 4.5 Web-Slinging: 7
Alignment: Lawful Good
Other: His goal is to protect the Multiverse

This seems pretty interesting.

Name: Miles Morales
Alias: Spider-Man (Often referred to by the civilians as "the skinny one" or "the smaller one")
Birthday: August 3
Appearance:
Personality: Miles is an individual very similar to peter, being someone that is easy to get along with and he is very friendly. He jokes around in fights too, although not nearly as much as Peter does.
Powers:
Spider-Sense, Webs (web slinging, swinging, all the Spidey stuff), Bio-Electricity and Invisibility
Backstory: Very similarly to Peter, Miles started out pretty normal, until one day, when making some graffiti art in an alleyway, a radioactive spider that had escaped bit him and died, from there, he learned how to become a hero.
Strength: 21
Durability: 20
Speed: 8
Other: N/A
Nice! I'm guessing his birth year is 2000 honestly since you didn't put it in there. XD Accepted anyway!
Oh god, here we go!

Name: Harris Jones
Alias: Spyder
Birthday: 23 November 2113 (see backstory)
Appearance: Spiderman outfit from the new game, but black colour, with prismatic white design
Personality: Confident, friendly and cool
Powers: Spider-Man Powers
Swift
Attacks become faster, but he becomes more frail
Kinetic Strike
Sort of like Mile's electric powers, but using Kinetic Energy
Backstory: He came from another dimension, where his dad died. (taps in the Spiderverse) and vowed to protect his new dimension. He lives in Tokyo, looking for a higher calling
Strength: 55
Durability:
Normal: 72 Swift: 35
Speed: Running: 4.5 Web-Slinging: 7
Alignment: Lawful Good
Other: His goal is to protect the Multiverse
I didn't know what I was thinking when I said "more than one Spider-Man" but this is awesome. Accepted!

Love this idea!

Name: Anthony Edward Stark
Alias: Tony Stark, Iron Man
Birthday: May 29th, 1970
Appearance:
Wears a suit when he's got an event of some kind, but mostly wears regular jeans and a t shirt or his black tank top when he's working on something. His arc reactor is always glowing underneath. The IronMan suit is Mark VI. Pictures aren't mine.

1075a0286ba1a9c17263b1a7fc5353b8.jpg
Hot_Toys_IM_MK_6_Transparent.png
Personality:
Stark is charismatic, loves being the center of attention and is incredibly determined and smart. He's also terribly self-destructive, arrogant, moody and doesn't really play well with others, especially authority figures. He's quick to argue, or at least be witty and snarky. But he does care for people and shows it in a few ways. Usually always working on something.
Powers: None, but he is incredibly smart, a good engineer and he has his Iron Man suit
Backstory:
He grew up as the son of the brilliant and rich Howard Stark and Maria Stark, both of whom were assassinated by Winter Solder when he was 21. He took over his dad's weapons company. Then, y'know, got hit by shrapnel, kidnapped and made his little arc reactor, escaped and got home. He made his second suit, and his third and defeated Obi. He nearly died from his arc reactor later and made a new one, as well as more suits.
Strength: 50, with the suit its definitely more
Durability: 60, I think, he's survived a lotta stuff tbh
Speed: 2, more with the suit
Alignment: Chaotic good
Other: Mostly relies on the suit for fighting, but is okay at hand to hand combat since he practiced with Happy.

Love this idea!

Name: Anthony Edward Stark
Alias: Tony Stark, Iron Man
Birthday: May 29th, 1970
Appearance:
Wears a suit when he's got an event of some kind, but mostly wears regular jeans and a t shirt or his black tank top when he's working on something. His arc reactor is always glowing underneath. The IronMan suit is Mark VI. Pictures aren't mine.

View attachment 947424View attachment 947425
Personality:
Stark is charismatic, loves being the center of attention and is incredibly determined and smart. He's also terribly self-destructive, arrogant, moody and doesn't really play well with others, especially authority figures. He's quick to argue, or at least be witty and snarky. But he does care for people and shows it in a few ways. Usually always working on something.
Powers: None, but he is incredibly smart, a good engineer and he has his Iron Man suit
Backstory:
He grew up as the son of the brilliant and rich Howard Stark and Maria Stark, both of whom were assassinated by Winter Solder when he was 21. He took over his dad's weapons company. Then, y'know, got hit by shrapnel, kidnapped and made his little arc reactor, escaped and got home. He made his second suit, and his third and defeated Obi. He nearly died from his arc reactor later and made a new one, as well as more suits.
Strength: 50, with the suit its definitely more
Durability: 60, I think, he's survived a lotta stuff tbh
Speed: 2, more with the suit
Alignment: Chaotic good
Other: Mostly relies on the suit for fighting, but is okay at hand to hand combat since he practiced with Happy.
Accepted! Glad we got another Avenger!