• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel: New Order

2 June 2016
New York City, USA, 7am
Spider-Man

Explosions were heard near the World Trade Center. Peter had quickly, extra-sneakily put on his suit and, as Spider-Man, jumped out his bedroom window started swinging towards the building. "Aw, man," he said, "We don't want a repeat of 2001!" Then he noticed something strange. A.I.M. soldiers.

"Ah, shit."

Spider-Man crashed through several A.I.M. soldiers as if he were a flying bowling ball. Yes, that was a literal statement. Then he landed on a magazine that... let's just say it wasn't very appropriate. "Ugh, I stepped in shit," he joked as he continued his way towards the World Trade Center, "Well, I kinda saw that coming 'cause, well, Flash Thompson leaves his stuff everywhere."

Spider-Man continued his way to the World Trade Center. He heard screams coming from the building. He tried his best to get in... until he was swatted out of the air by a giant flying tank. "Tanks are birds now?!" Spider-Man shouted as he narrowly saved himself from a broken back.

Tokyo, Japan, 8pm
Hawkeye

An explosion in the 104 Building had already shaken up the entire population. Hawkeye was already on the case, as he was sent to Tokyo the day before to investigate a murder. "Fury," he said as he neutralised A.I.M. soldiers attacking the city, "What the hell happened?"

"It seems that A.I.M.'s launching terrorist attacks on cities with Alliance presence," Fury said over the phone, "I've got my mission and you've got yours." Then he hung up.

Clint sighed, annoyed. "Fury, you asshole," he said, "Infrequent asshole, but still asshole." He then continued towards the 104 Building, neutralising more A.I.M. solders. And then he got hit in the face with a pebble. "Felt that," he said loudly. And then a tank rose from under the ground, sending him backwards.

"This is Hawkeye, currently stationed in Tokyo, Japan," Clint said into his radio, somewhat panicked, "I need backup." Then he drew his katana. And was nearly shot in the face by a police officer. Clint sighed. "[I know swords are banned here, but I'm on your side, dumbass!]" he shouted. The officer nodded. "[Sorry, Barton,]" they said as they opened fire on the tank instead.

"This is gonna take a while unless we get the missiles out," Clint said.

London, UK, noon
Deadpool

Wade was just walking around, and now he was on the (rapidly collapsing) London Bridge. "OK, why London Bridge?!" Deadpool screamed, "Any other landmark would've been better, but why the bridge, you negative IQ A.I.M. fuckheads?!" Then he was shot in the shoulder.

Deadpool rolled his eyes. "Oh, wooooow," he said sarcastically, "I am in paiiiiin." Then he proceeded to run at the person that shot him and tackled them off the bridge. They died. Wade didn't. He stood up. "OK, now--" he said before the top of his head started to get wet. Deadpool looked up. "Oh, it's my old lower body urinating!" he laughed, "What a sight!"

Beijing, China, 7pm
Lightning

Forbidden City. Gone up in flames. A fraction of its former self. Literally a fraction of its former self.

The Forbidden City had collapsed, and Michael Emery, the face of the Alliance against A.I.M. and the Sinister Six, had found the giant tank underground before it. "Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me," he said, "I didn't know the tanks would be this big." At that moment, it rose from the ground, causing a citywide earthquake. Michael immediately ran behind it and tried to rip out the plate covering the off switch. And failed miserably. And was unable to pull it out even with electricity and explosions.

"God damn it."

Rome, Italy, 1pm (couldn't decide so I used an RNG and ended up with this XD)
Wolfgang von Strucker

"As I see. The plan is going accordingly."

Strucker detonated one last bomb, this time blowing up the Colosseum. He smiled as screams were heard. "The tank will appear as someone tries to save the civilians," he told his superiors over radio, "To make it even more difficult for S.H.I.E.L.D., we'll put A-Grade villains allied with the Sinister Six in every city."

"Strucker, A-Grade villains are the highest grade of villain, and one of the heroes in New York has been competently and quite easily fighting villains of the grade below," one of the superiors notified Strucker, "That hero, Spider-Man, could potentially beat the crap out of Carnage."

"I know," Strucker said, "That's why I deployed giant tanks in case." And then he hung up.

Spyder, New York City, USA, 7am

The carnage being caused... it was a definitive cause for concern.

Spyder didn't mind. He was going to join this universe's counterpart shortly anyway. He just had to do one thing....

Eat his pastrami sandwich. Boy, since he came to this universe, pastrami was one of the things he loved! Enough about his love of pastrami however. He had finished it.

He swung over to the World Trade Centre, watching as Parker avoided a tank.

"Yo Parker, want some backup? Looks like you may need it!"

(@D34N.U5R , Spider-Man)

New York City, 7am
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Peter looked up towards the person who asked him if he wanted some backup. "Yeah, that'd be nice," he said right before he seemed to get hit in the shoulder with a flying person. "Wait, what the f--" Parker shouted.

Another flying person hit him in the face.

Peter narrowly saved himself from certain death. He then jumped towards the back of the tank. "Where the hell is this off switch?!" he yelled to himself before he ripped out a plate (using his webs) to find the off switch.

"Oh, there it is!"

Just as he yelled that, he was shaken off. "Jeez, this tank is more stubborn than my dead uncle!" he shouted jokingly.

@GLITCHSKULL (Spyder)

Spyder, New York City, USA, 7am

"Not the times for jokes!" Spyder shouted. Narrowly avoiding the tank, he attempted to reach the off switch.

Narrowly missing the off-switch was a lot easier than reaching it, especially when being shot at.

(@D34N.U5R Spider-Man)

Iron Man (Tony Stark), 7AM, New York

Out of seemingly nowhere, a repulsor blast and a barrage of deadly smart missiles at the A.I.M soldiers provided cover for the two Spidermen.

"Hey, Underoos. Don't get killed." Iron Man was in the air, palms out to continue firing, speaking through his suit's speakers.

Spyder, New York, 7am

Ignoring Iron Man's comment on him being an Underoo, he managed to reach the tank.

He chose not to flip the switch. Instead, he charged his fist with Kinetic Energy, punched it, and dived.

He caught the tank before it hit the ground. "Move, please" he grunted, and as the pedestrians moved, he placed the tank down.