• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Pidgeot

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
M_pigeot_Tauboss_Roucarnage_official_72dpi.png

Mega Pidgeot
[type=normal][/type]/[type=flying][/type]
View attachment 120641
Japanese Name: MegaPigeot
Height: 2.2m
Weight: 50.5kg
Classification: Bird Pokemon

View attachment 120642
Ability: No Guard

View attachment 120643
Revealed: Mega Pidgeot was revealed by CoroCoro leaks on October 10th, 2014 alongside Mega Beedrill. October 10th also saw the confirmation of Mega Latios and Mega Latias.

Additional Info: The gusts it can whip up with its tough and well-developed wings are powerful enough to smash huge trees.

View attachment 120653
HP: 83
Attack: 80
Defense: 80
Sp. Attack: 135
Sp. Defense: 80
Speed: 121

View attachment 120645
144379_Dream_Pidgeotite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Pidgeotite
OR/AS: Given by Mr. Stone in Rustboro City when you show him the Intriguing Stone.

View attachment 120646
Mega-Evolves from Pidgeot

View attachment 120647

View attachment 120648
oct_p39_02_lsu.jpg
oct_p39_01_oop.jpg
oct_p39_03_yhh.jpg
oct_p40_01_dio.jpg oct_p40_02_lla.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurricane champion.

Most likely a one trick pony but at least its a unique trick for the regional birds. Hope heatwave will be in the tutors this gen.

Um is it me or now that I see it mega Pidgeot looks like it stole an anime guys hair XD I like it I might make it be on my team in OR/AS; I hope mega mightyena is a thing soon though.

Mega Pidgeot is very cool, but I haven't really found much use of his No Guard ability other than Hurricane. If Hurricane wasn't in his move-pool, the ability would be otherwise useless. Also, two of the only usable moves that go with it's high Special Attack stat are both Hurricane and Heatwave, leaving a third choice for something along the lines of Roost or Tailwind. The fourth move slips beyond my decisiveness.