• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Slowbro And Mega Audino Leaked

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
megas_zps0c1c1ffc.jpg
The official Pokémon site for Korea has accidentally leaked two new Mega Pokémon for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

The two new Mega Pokémon are Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. Very little is known about the two currently, but we do know that Mega Audino is a Normal and Fairy type with the Healer ability. As far as Mega Slowbro goes we know is that the Pokémon now has the ability Shell Armor and keeps its Water and Psychic typing. Mega Audino gets a boost in Defence and Sp. Defence, while Mega Slowbor has a boost in Defence and Sp. Attack.

It's unclear when the Pokémon will be officially revealed considering they weren't in this month's CoroCoro and that the official site has gone off-line in order to remove the two, but no doubt they'll turn up soon.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mega Audino gives us a Gen V Mega Pokemon... promising for others to follow maybe?

I'm not too fussed about Mega Audino, but Mega Slowbro makes me smile :')

I LOVE slowbro's face

O MY HELIX
slowbro will be are gift to mega helix....also:halo:
mega audino HOLY TYPE or LIGHT TYPE or fariy type ....plz :'|

Last edited by a moderator:
As happy as I am that we finally have a Gen V maga evolution, I for some reason just can't believe that Mega Slowbro & Mega Audino are real. They both just look like mediocre fan art to me, or at least mega evolutions designed by pokeluka from deviantart

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I actually quite like both of them! :) Design-wise Slowbro's upgrade is subtle but it works conceptually (and looks quite amusing), and Audino's definitely screams Fairy-type. I've never particularly cared for Audino in general but I find this Mega form rather cute. :x

Honestly, the most interesting part of this news leak is that, if it's legit, Audino is the first Unova Mega Pokemon to be releaved... which I can't say I ever saw happening.

Honestly, the most interesting part of this news leak is that, if it's legit, Audino is the first Unova Mega Pokemon to be releaved... which I can't say I ever saw happening.
I can definitely agree with you there. In all honesty, the first Gen V pokémon that I thought would receive a mega evolution would either be Meinshao, Zoroark, Golurk, Scrafty, Zebstrika, or Krookodile. This has to be an even bigger curve ball than Mega Lopunny was

The Audino feels off, none of the megas change the color scheme that much so far. Making a branching mega for Slowbro seems like an odd choice as well considering Slowking has been around forever. Also the pose for M-Slowbro doesnt really make sense he would be too top heavy to support himself that way. For it to work he should be horizontal.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm not sure how I feel about these megas, and a part of me keeps thinking they're fake. Of the screenshots, the Audino one feels especially off to me :x

If they are real... well, I can't say I'll be using Mega Slowbro much. I really like having Regenerator on regular Slowbro with Leftovers, though I guess Shell Armor is kinda nifty. If that's what Mega Slowbro looks like, imagine what Mega Slowking would be. XD

Not sure when I'll EVER use Mega Audino, since I don't really do double battles. At least, not yet. But eh, we'll see~

I was ready to say these were fake! They're super cute and rather exciting-- Audino means we might see more 5th gen megas. Mega excadrill c'monnnnnn

Making a branching mega for Slowbro seems like an odd choice as well considering Slowking has been around forever.
Slowking evolves from Slowpoke, not Slowbro, so unfortunately it's not a branching mega-- which is too bad, I'm still hoping for Mega Dragonair :)

YueliaBreeze

Formerly Midnight Midna, MoonSnow
I feel like it maybe fales i don't know i haven't checked but didn't the site that leaked this got shutdown for a few even GPM11 just said at the time there was 3 or something new mega forms but these look good i can't wait for these games already keep up the updates :)

I was ready to say these were fake! They're super cute and rather exciting-- Audino means we might see more 5th gen megas. Mega excadrill c'monnnnnn

Slowking evolves from Slowpoke, not Slowbro, so unfortunately it's not a branching mega-- which is too bad, I'm still hoping for Mega Dragonair :)
Ah true I misremembered that. Still an odd choice overall. Also I still cannot get over the design... we Beyblade now.

Still keeping a reserved judgment on these. With the addition of Audino I am starting to worry that they will over saturate Hoenn with non-Hoenn 'mons. One of the reasons I really like Hoenn was that for the most part all the Pokemon were from that generation and it didn't have as many from the previous then for example Johto did.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ah true I misremembered that. Still an odd choice overall.

I was thinking the same initially but then I remembered Mega Gardevoir. Assuming that Slowking didn't receive a mega evolution now or anytime soon, poor Gallade is in the same boat.

It was said that a lot of Pokémon were gaining a mega evolution, and because of Groudons and Kyogres Primal reversion all fossil Pokémon could get one. Aerodactyl already has a mega so he could be a leading light to developers, more rough looking and cool Pokémon and they seem to have put it in slowbros design

As happy as I am that we finally have a Gen V maga evolution, I for some reason just can't believe that Mega Slowbro & Mega Audino are real. They both just look like mediocre fan art to me, or at least mega evolutions designed by pokeluka from deviantart

If you look at her deviantart her mega slowbro/slowking mega evolution looks like this: http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Slowbro-Slowking-413387064 instead of the one shown here. I personally like hers better but you know she doesn't work with Nintendo...

Audino is absolutely adorable I don't know why people are complaining.

While I'm not a fan of Shell Armour on Slowbro it looks hilarious and it might push me to actually using one :'D

I'm not sure how I feel about these megas, and a part of me keeps thinking they're fake. Of the screenshots, the Audino one feels especially off to me :x

If they are real... well, I can't say I'll be using Mega Slowbro much. I really like having Regenerator on regular Slowbro with Leftovers, though I guess Shell Armor is kinda nifty. If that's what Mega Slowbro looks like, imagine what Mega Slowking would be. XD

Not sure when I'll EVER use Mega Audino, since I don't really do double battles. At least, not yet. But eh, we'll see~

I am not liking the design of these Pokemon. I'm really hoping they're fake.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Mega Slowbro just makes me laugh. I can't take the poor thing seriously! XD Mega Audino on the other hand invokes Goddess Madoka in my mind for some reason. I agree with Jeydis though, I would rather all of these Megas be post game Pokemon because I'd prefer Hoenn's biodiversity to remain how it was with the only additions being the evos and pre-evos introduced in Gen IV and a few extras to possibly round off the dex.

I'm thinking maybe around 30 Pokemon from each generation (less for Gen 1) will be added just to fill some routes up as some routes only have 3 or 4 compared to the 6 or 7 in more modern games. They'll also need some for like shaking bushes and hordes. Only way to avoid it is if they add a system like Sinnoh sound from HGSS.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Well that's pretty much what I meant. Have something like Safaris, Swarms, and Radars or new areas where the newer Pokemon can be found post-game. I'm expecting Kalos Pokemon to be virtually nonexistent to encourage trading with XY.

I love both, especially slowbro's face. He's like "Welp. I'm in a pickle." and that makes me laugh so hard for some reason. Also Audino is really cute, okay? Like I probably won't ever use either but ITS SO CUTE.

Audino, does anybody actually use that Pokémon on their team? Design reminds me of something you will see from Digimon. Hopefully we'll see more Gen 5 Pokémon getting mega forms.

Am very shock about Slowbro getting a mega form. The design I can't but feel sorry for Slowbro...so many memes have already been made about making fun of its mega form.