• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Steelix

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
mega-steelix.png

Mega Steelix
[type=steel][/type]/[type=ground][/type]
View attachment 120641
Japanese Name: MegaHagunall
Height: 34'05"
Weight: 1,631.4 lbs.
Classification: Iron Snake Pokémon

View attachment 120642
Ability: Sand Force

View attachment 120643
Revealed: Mega Steelix was found in the Japanese demo for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. It was later revealed by the official Japanese Pokémon website.

Additional Info: The cells within its body, crystallized by the energy produced from Mega Evolution, are stronger than any mineral and able to withstand any temperature. It moves incredibly slowly, but its strengthened body is also impervious to damage, and it lashes out at foes without flinching.

View attachment 120653
Mega Steelix receives a notable boost to its Attack stat as well as increases in Defense and Sp. Defense.

HP: 75
Attack: 125
Defense: 230
Sp. Attack: 55
Sp. Defense: 95
Speed: 30

View attachment 120645
144385_Dream_Steelixite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Steelixite.
OR/AS: Granite Cave. One can also be obtained from the Japanese version of the Special OR/AS Demo.

View attachment 120646
Mega-Evolves from Steelix.

View attachment 120647

View attachment 120648
oct_20_p01_01.jpg
oct_20_p01_02.jpg
oct_20_p01_03.jpg
oct_20_p01_08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
when i get Pokemon or/as im defiantly sending my steelix over along with the team ive been using for years and my new team