• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Oh my I haven’t even been getting notifications for this thread, and it seems I’ve missed quite a bit. Is it too late to have Keiji jump in now?

Because she is transferring to U.A., I'd say that she met the recommendation requirements that allowed her to switch from her previous school. It'd make sense and is actually how some schools do it. She would have technically taken a recommendation exam in the facility but was sent to the other school before realizing it wasn't for her. Something like that I think?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Okay, I’ll add it once I’m on a computer and not mobile. I don’t have the Docs app so I’ll just wait until the WiFi comes on to edit on Chromebook.

@ToshiThenAgain I was wondering, I know you added the names of those who are in which City, but wouldn't it make things a little bit easier if you added the name of who the char belongs to, that way we can properly know who we're RPing with during this robot fighting exam.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Fights with my character can happen the same way they happen with anyone’s character. Her quirk doesn’t change that. She can slow time to dodge a strike, attack in the past, or attack in the future, but other than that it’s just hand-to-hand combat (or sword fighting once we get there). She’s pretty much just good at predicting moves; that’s mostly what her quirk is used for: dodging and predicting. To fight, she has to rely on her own skills.

*Also, I forgot to put it in her bio, if she is, say, falling from a high place, she can’t slow her descent, because gravity is always there, and is unaffected by time.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I never write male characters, I'm female so I have no idea how lol

And agreed on the drawing comment, I'm trying to draw my interpretation of the six Fallen Children from Undertale but drawing males is so hard xD (in my canon, Bravery, Perseverance, and possibly Kindness are all male)

For the vast majority of my characters I feel it helps to start with a general concept then work out the details later instead of trying to create a character around a very specific baseline (if that makes any sense). That makes descriptions a bit easier for me.
As a guy I can’t promise I’ll be super helpful, but if you feel you need a second opinion feel free to PM me with the WIP @Martin Pine

I also find describing females to be rather difficult. And I'm a female, so that says something. I always fall back on either small and flat-chested or plump and curvy because for some reason those are the only two types of female characters I can imagine XD. There is no such thing as "average build" for a chick, like why are we so complicated?

omg R.I.P Kiara, I'm so sorry I didn't realize you posted before my post ;~;
But hey... either way the battle has started, so good luck to you all!
God I feel bad now..

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Ringo Hoga
Villain Name: Road Rage
Bike Name: Burning Empress
Alleged Bike Gender: Referred to as female
Bike Age: 8
Role: Villain
Bike Role: Transportation/Weapon
Personality: Ringo is the type to play around with his opponent, has a temper, loves his bike, loves to speed down an open road, loud, boisterous
Bike Personality: Good Listener
Appearance: tall (6'04"), muscular (a level or two behind bodybuilder (167 lbs)), Latino-Caucasian mix, giant black Mohawk, black soul patch beard, "Ride or Die" on a skull's forehead with thorny vines tattoo on left upper arm, piercings in both lobes
Normal Clothes: Sunglasses with gold frames, unzipped black leather jacket, white undershirt, black belt with a big bronze buckle, light blue jeans, black boots, diamond earrings
Villain Costume: Dark red tinted goggles with white frames and a black strap, unzipped black leather jacket with steel spikes on the shoulders, black fingerless gloves, gold rings on each finger, white undershirt, black leather bellbottoms, cleated boots
Motorcycle appearance: Looks like the average red chopper motorcycle, except with extended exhaust pipes and upgraded suspension
Background: Ringo was in a biker crime gang until a hero intervened on a highway robbery and only he escaped.
Skills: Bike tricks, amazing mechanic
Quirk: Amplify
Ringo can amplify any sound, whether it be a chirping bird, a revving engine, or his own voice. His skin works as a microphone and speaker; when the sound waves touch his skin, he can amplify them and send them back
Bike Mods: His extended exhaust pipes can throw flames, the suspension can retract and expand to get the bike to jump, can go much faster than normal
Weakness(es): Rage can often get the best of him, not the smartest (high school dropout), not immune to his own sound waves (but his earrings actually absorb loud sound to protect his eardrums)

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Name: Unknown, goes by The Graduate

Role: Villian

Personality: The Graduate is a seemingly bitter and resentful man. He's angry at UA students and staff, as well as some hero agencies. Thusly, he has made it his goal to disrupt life at the school and heroes that work at those agencies. He is not a stupid man though, and will never attack the school outright. He is only one man after all. He is stratigic in his actions, but is known to lash out and attack wildly when provoked

Apperance: The Graduate is almsot always seen wearing a dark hoodie of varying colors, hood up. To cover up his face he wears a ball cap displaying the UA logo, metalic mask that covers the lower half of his face and distorts his voice, and finally a pair of reflective sunglasses to hide his face. On his lower half he wears regular black jeans and a pair of work boots. When he keeps his face down, he can actually blend in with a crowd fairly well, making him hard to find at times.

Background: Having never been indentified, not much is known about The Graduate's history besides what can be pieced together. Due to his UA cap, seeming disdain for the school, and his name, its been assumed he is either a failed student of the school, or a graduate that never found success post school life. He has yet to commit any major crimes, having only surfaced in the time before the coming school semester. He's mainly been attacking former staff or rumored staff of the school, and escaping away before capture. He didn't want to actually beat them, more so make his presence known.

Skills: Quick reflexes, good hand to hand combat, mastery of his quirk, an understanding of UA's ins and outs.

Quirk: Hand-Morph
Having never been able to be tested, The Graduate's quirk has been dubbed Hand-Morph, as he is seen shifting his hands into various weapons. Swords, hammers, axes, maces, all taking on a shiny metalic glow. It appears everything from his elbows down change to this apperance when he uses his quirk.

Weakness(s): It would appear that using this quirk does put some strain on The Graduate's body, as he has been seen getting tired when fighting for too long. His arms also don't grow for whatever he changes it into. When his arm becomes a sword, its his actual arm turning into it, not his arm growing into a sword.

Other: N/A

Sorry if some info here is too vauge, I have some ideas in mind for this character that requires there to be some secrecy.

After hearing every now and then questions about the villain exam robots, I took the time to draw up what they look like for those who don't know. Check it out here if you're interested!

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I know it was stated before that the Yakuza won’t be present in this story, but is it ok to have villain who used to be a Yakuza? It’s ok if not.