• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mha: Life as a hero

Sumiye shook as she was being pushed out of the arena, but in a flash, she went through one of her portals and appeared at the other end of the arena. Without speaking, she went through another, came back out on top of Mirio and kicked him in the face before launching herself off again in a more less graceful way than she had intended. She landed on the floor with a thud, she didn't want to punch, it wasn't like she could pack a big one with her weak muscles. She was mostly surprise attacks, the hardest to use in a confined space. In a flash, she ran back at Mirio and punched him as hard as she could, trying to get him out. She went through another portal, seeing how close he'd actually got, then came out above him again and pushed him mid-air before falling to the ground. She did a quick thumbs up at Konyo with a smirk, "Glad I have SOMEONE." She rolled her eyes, eyeing out everybody else.

Akiko made her hand into a fist and slowly put it up to her mouth, "I-I think I'm on your side, Sumiye." She quietly shouted, avoiding everyone other gazes. Sumiye sighed, then got back to the battle.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Okurimono stood up and looked at Kyono shocked. “Why we must do everything in moderation.” Okurimono said with a glare. “Including talking to our Lord.” Okurimono said flapping his wings. Okurimono walked off as he went to Tamaki and Nejire. Mirio caught Sumiye as he leaped back from the push and he threw Sumiye to the ground and into a pile of rocks.

“It’s gonna be hard for you to hurt me since I can be transparent for a long time. Without breathing.” Mirio picked her up as she bled. Mirio grabbed her and chucked her out of the arena.

“I doubt she will win,” Okurimono said flapping his wings in front of Akiko and Benjiro.

Last edited:
Sumiye lifted herself up on the ground, squeezing her eyes shut and panting. She held in her tears, the pain, and any feelings about the battle. She tried her hardest to open one of her portals, and eventually got one open big enough to go through, disappearing for a few minutes. When she came back, she’d bandaged up her wounds and stood at the back of everyone else, eyeing up Konyo, who’d be battling the winged student next. She winced a bit, but she would hit the wall behind her every time she thought about Mirio. It didn’t improve anything except letting out some anger, but she would rather not talk to anyone.

He pulled up his front of his gym suit, covering his face, and angrily released his anger, but the scream came out muffled and very hard to hear. It was alright to have beliefs, but spreading them out like everyone followed them was just plain annoying. In fustration, after Sumiye lost, making Konyo in even more of a bad mood, he got out of his seating, and headed down to the arena. He stood there, at his side of the arena, and as soon as the battle began, started doodling away.

Quickly, he quickly made a shield, as from what Okurimono had done, flicking a feather at him, gave Konyo the hint of him firing his feathers. Then, he added a spear to his hand, some mechanical wings in front of him and ran at the target, slipping through the appendages, with the them giving him force to lunge forwards. Flinging his wings forwards to shield off any feathers, he pulled his spear out, and would be classed as a human bullet.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Okurimono used his feather and shot them into the mechanical wings jamming them as they moved. Next he flew over Kyoto grabbing the spear and breaking it in half. “Now that you can’t move your cheap wings. I think I’ll win ,but First of all the shield is a problem.” Okurimono said stabbing Kyoto in the leg with the dull half of the spear. He tripped Kyoto and grabbed the shield. Okurimono tossed the shield out the arena.

Mirio looked at Sumiye (@Jodie.xox) with a smile, “You really went for it. I like your quick thinking.” Mirio put out his hand for Sumiye to shake, “Just so you know, If you’re rooting for Kyono. I would get ready to comfort him. Me, Tamaki, and Nejire are the top three students at U.A.. Who do you think is fourth?” Mirio pointed at Okurimono as Okurimono took Kyono by his arms and flew him towards the edge of the arena.

After bending over in pain from the series of attacks, including a jab in the leg, now his hands were restrained, but Konyo had other ideas ready. He shook his arm hard, as he managed to pull off a firework explosion, an easy drawing, and his hands were free. As fast as he could, a large wall swooped towards Okurimono, who was already near the edge after trying to fly him out. For extra protection, Konyo had a see-through dorm around him now. He hoped for the best, hopefully the angel hero wasn't so bright to get past his next move.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Okurimono quickly flew the other way and threw a rock at Kyono. It bounced of onto the floor. “Typical.” Okurimono said curling his wings up and burrowing straight through the ground. He came up inside Kyono’s dome as his wings bled out. Okurimono pinned Kyono to the edge of the dorm as he used the sharp side of the broken spear to break the dorm. Okurimono dropped Kyono and lifted the the large shattered piece of the see through dorm.

“This was fun.” Okurimono said throwing it into Kyono. “We don’t hold back.” Okurimono said taking the sharp side of the spear and jabbing Kyono’s arms lightly (only to paralyzation). Okurimono dragged Kyono against the floor and flew him straight out of the arena. “That was too close.” Okurimono said as his feathers began to fall off. “My wings. Forgive me Lord, I have abused the gift you have given me.” Okurimono left wiping his eyes with his gym uniform. He silently walked towards the gym room.

“Okurimono! You won!” Mirio said chasing after him.

Sumiye looked at the guy in front of her, “I don’t need it from you, but thanks.” She silently walked away after he finished talking, then sat down with a spot next to her for Konyo. When she saw him get tossed out, she winced, not in pain for herself, but in pain for him. No matter the rules, she got up, walked to the edge of the arena and pulled him up. His attempt made her chuckle with delight for the first time since their fights, “I think you were great.”

(i'll just re-introduce my character now. And as for those who missed it, i switched my OCs class from 2A to 3A)

Naya was running towards the arena. He was late. He released his metal-rings from his arms and made a stepping board for himself which he would use to go faster by hovering above the air. Just a few minutes later, he arrived and opened the door with his quirk.
"Well hello, everybody! I'm here! Sorry i'm late" he shouted with a jokeful grin.