• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Rules:
No Mary Sues.
No Godmoding.
No Double-posting.
No Autoing.
Don’t go overboard with swearing.
Violence will be present but not too much.

Have Fun!

Long after the number one hero All-Might has passed, a new hero stood up to take his place, he was known as Deku. It turns out Deku was All-Might’s disciple, his predecessor. As the world is just getting to used to All-Might’s passing, many villains are taking this as an opportunity to strike.

The new students at U.A will be beginning today, and as they grow up and become pro-heroes it will be their to job to protect the world from those fiends.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Casual Clothing:
Hero/Villain outfit:
Quirk and description of it:
Other Details:

My Character:
Name:
Yusuke Tanaka
Height: 5’10
Physical Appearance: He has deep orange coloured eyes, along with jet black hair, his hairstyle is the same as Sakata Gintoki from Gintama. He has a lean build and is quite tall.
Personality: He is very straight to the point, and doesn’t tend to give up no matter what odds are stacked against him.
Casual Clothing: He usually wears a blue polo shirt accompanied by white shorts, a black body bag stretching across his toes sandbox white trainers. He also wears sunglasses a lot.
Hero Outfit: Yet to be made but when it is it will include an outfit similar to Shouto Todoroki, but it is a deep crimson with fire patterns on the trousers. It also includes protective goggles which have yellow lenses.
Quirk with description: Wildfire: A pretty basic fire quirk, however the quirk increases in power when Yusuke is enraged, when at max power these flames will turn blue, however this will cause very fatal damage to Yusuke internally, and if pushed too far he could die, possibly.
Other Details: Yusuke feels he has issues with standing out, as he tends to think his quirk is pretty basic and nothing at all special, he feels he has to compensate for this by often acting cocky and arrogant. His birthday is July 17th. He considers himself an amazing cook. He lives with his mom, his little brother Daisuke and his older brother Ryonuske.

@Grand Master Koop you down?

My Villain OC:
Name:
Shin ????
Villain Name: Kabuki
Height: 6’2
Physical Appearance: He is rarely seen without his signature kabuki mask, however underneath all that he has blood red eyes along with his dark blue unkempt hair. He is a tall imposing figure with a lean build.
Personality: He has a deep hatred for heroes due to childhood trauma. He is seen by many to be a psychopathic murderer, he wouldn’t hesitate to kill someone who posed a threat to him, killing them on the spot.
Casual Clothing: When he isn’t wearing his outfit, he wears a black hoodie with some jeans. This is in an effort to stay unnoticeable when in public.
Villain Outfit: He wears his signature Kabuki mask along with a purely black suit. He also always wears black leather gloves. He carries his sword on his back.
Quirk with description: Shadow Puppet: He has the ability to control his life like shadow to his will. He can make this shadow transform into anything he desires.
Backstory: When he was 12 years old he was attacked by a group of villains, they tried to mug him. He called out as much as he could for help, no hero ever came. This is when he first found out about his quirk, his shadow suddenly started to transform, next minute the thugs were ripped apart by his clearly violent shadow. Akira left with many injuries.

Last edited:
I’m interested, but these rps have a habit of dying very quickly.

Do we have an idea of what teachers we’d need?
Will this concept stray away from the original shows plot?
Will quirks be properly considered and somewhat even in capacity? Don’t want like 1-3 students with a noticeable power creep too early.

Jayblade

What's up! I'm writing to request a spot in the RP, I'll make my character sometime later.
Sure I’ll save a spot for you.

@Mystic Zander Teachers will be a mix of old students from the show and oc’s if anyone decides to make a teacher character.
The concept will not stray too much away from the show we can keep some of the story elements, (sports festival, league of villains maybe.)
I’m not sure what you mean by if they’ll be considered, but I don’t want any students will noticeably overpowered quirks, everyone’s quirk must have a drawback. I’m saving the sort of op quirks for some villains.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Oh, you already made this, okay then~
...I might actually think about joining this, but chances are by no means likely.
Sure I’ll save a spot for you.

@Mystic Zander Teachers will be a mix of old students from the show and oc’s if anyone decides to make a teacher character.
The concept will not stray too much away from the show we can keep some of the story elements, (sports festival, league of villains maybe.)
I’m not sure what you mean by if they’ll be considered, but I don’t want any students will noticeably overpowered quirks, everyone’s quirk must have a drawback. I’m saving the sort of op quirks for some villains.
...don't mention manga stuff, don't mention manga stuff, don't crop down the quote to that part that's making you say this...

Name: Gosa Kousoku
Height: 5'1"
Physical Appearance: Gosa is unusually small for his age, with medium-length grey-blond hair. He is not particularly muscular either, a bit of an odd trait in the hero course at UA.
Personality: Gosa is typically very kind to those around him, but occasionally spaces out as a side effect of his quirk. As a result, he will often miss parts of class and have to borrow someone else's notes.
Casual Clothing: He usually wears a grey sweater and black pants, with an oversized winter coat when it gets cold outside.
Hero/Villain outfit: He has no idea what he wants it to be yet.
Glitch Break is a difficult-to-control quirk which causes its user to act unpredictably, like a glitching video game. Common effects of this are below:
  • "Lagging out" and freezing in one spot/position for a few seconds before suddenly moving with immense speed and force.
  • The laws of physics warping momentarily, resulting in gravity pulling from the wrong direction for a brief spurt.
  • Overuse of Glitch Break can lead to a "crash," where the user completely blacks out for a time, resulting in partial amnesia.
Gosu can, for the most part, suppress Glitch Break when its presence is unwanted, but as mentioned above, he can still space out as a weakened effect of the "lag" portion of his quirk. He has very limited control over its use currently, and often just hopes for the best in a fight.
Other Details: Gosa is more of a "go with the flow" guy who isn't entirely sure how he got into UA in the first place, as he suffered a "crash" late in the examination process.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Physical Appearance: Gosa is unusually small for his age, with medium-length grey-blond hair. He is not particularly muscular either, a bit of an odd trait in the hero course at UA.
Personality: Gosa is typically very kind to those around him, but occasionally spaces out as a side effect of his quirk. As a result, he will often miss parts of class and have to borrow someone else's notes.
Casual Clothing: He usually wears a grey sweater and black pants, with an oversized winter coat when it gets cold outside.
Glitch Break is a difficult-to-control quirk which causes its user to act unpredictably, like a glitching video game. Common effects of this are below:
  • "Lagging out" and freezing in one spot/position for a few seconds before suddenly moving with immense speed and force.
  • The laws of physics warping momentarily, resulting in gravity pulling from the wrong direction for a brief spurt.
  • Overuse of Glitch Break can lead to a "crash," where the user completely blacks out for a time, resulting in partial amnesia.
Gosu can, for the most part, suppress Glitch Break when its presence is unwanted, but as mentioned above, he can still space out as a weakened effect of the "lag" portion of his quirk. He has very limited control over its use currently, and often just hopes for the best in a fight.
Other Details: Gosu is more of a "go with the flow" guy who isn't entirely sure how he got into UA in the first place, as he suffered a "crash" late in the examination process.
Accepted! Quite a cool quirk idea actually. @Mystic Zander are you still interested?

Name: Benjiro Shinigami
Height: 5'10
Physical Appearance: He has Pale skin, short and smooth Dark purple hair, Light grey eyes with thin Black eyeliner, with a slim and somewhat muscular build.
Personality: Benjiro mainly comes off as a calm, stoic and laid back person who barely shows interest in anything. He is also a 'go with the flow' kind of person who would help fellow students whenever he felt like it. Once you get to know him, he can actually be seen as a friendly individual with a sarcastic sense of humor. However, he hates getting dirty and despises losing. He can also be very cruel when angry.
Casual Clothing: He wears a Black hoodie underneath a White leather jacket with Dark blue jeans and Black sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: His hero outfit consists of a jet Black gi a lot like that of a ninja's with army boots, a mask that covers his mouth, a bulletproof vest above it all covered by a long jet Black hooded coat and elegant royal Purple scarf.
Inside the coat, he has several tools such as a grappling hook and a pair of Sais.
Quirk and description of it: "Smokescreen" Smokescreen allows Benjiro to transform his entire body into a cloud of black smoke that he can freely move around as. While in this form, Benjiro is able to pass through the smallest of gaps as flat as gaps between doors and avoid attacks that may seem unavoidable and go right through him. The drawback of this power is he can't physically attack/touch anyone in this form, he cannot pass through liquids and can only go through small gaps that have a way through to begin with.
Other Details: While his Smokescreen isn't normally a quirk used for attack, he uses it for other situations and is exceptionally skilled in martial arts.

Power: 3/5 C
Speed:
5/5 A
Technique:
4/5 A
Intelligence:
3/5 B
Cooperativeness:
3/5 C

Last edited:

Jayblade

Physical Appearance: He has Pale skin, Light grey eyes with thin Black eyeliner, with a slim and somewhat muscular build.
Personality: Benjiro mainly comes off as a calm, stoic and laid back person who barely shows interest in anything. He is also a 'go with the flow' kind of person who would help fellow students whenever he felt like it. Once you get to know him, he can actually be seen as a friendly individual with a sarcastic sense of humor. However, he hates getting dirty and despises losing. He can also be very cruel when angry.
Casual Clothing: He wears a Black hoodie underneath a White leather jacket with Dark blue jeans and Black sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: He wears an ankle long closed Black long coat with Silver streaks along the edges, a fur mane and Silver metal plating on the shoulders and elbows, Black baggy pants tucked into Charcoal boots and a simple looking Jet black mask with Silver streaks around the eye holes.
Quirk and description of it: "Smokescreen" Smokescreen allows Benjiro to transform his entire body into a cloud of black smoke that he can freely move around as. While in this form, Benjiro is able to pass through the smallest of gaps as flat as gaps between doors and avoid attacks that may seem unavoidable and go right through him. The drawback of this power is he can't physically attack/touch anyone in this form, he cannot pass through liquids and can only go through small gaps that have a way through to begin with.
Other Details: While his Smokescreen isn't normally a quirk used for attack, he uses it for other situations and is exceptionally skilled in martial arts.
Accepted!

I’m thinking something similar to the League of Villains, but with its own spin.

Maybe an underground organization who’s leader isn’t ridiculous. A man who wanted into UA, but didn’t get excepted.
Spends his next few years in bitter rage, eventually forming a group specifically designed to destroy the planets future heroes.

Now that Deku is the new pro on the streets, they use his inexperience as an opportunity to attack the school.

Boom. First Arc. Lol

Last edited:

Jayblade

I’m thinking something similar to the League of Villains, but with its own spin.

Maybe an underground organization who’s leader isn’t ridiculous. A man who wanted into UA, but didn’t get excepted.
Spends his next few years in bitter rage, eventually forming a group specifically designed to destroy the planets future heroes.

Now that Deku is the new pro on the streets, the use his inexperience as an opportunity to attack the school.

Boom. First Arc. Lol
Sounds like a decent first arc tbh, just something simple to ease the characters in to the world of villains

I believe I have all the characters now. if I forgot your character or put it in the wrong category let me know... I will add usernames later... If you have updated your character let me know! and can you tell me what post number it is?(example: this is post #24))

I might get around to adding theme songs... If your character has a theme song that isn't under their character sheet let me know! there are 30+ pages so I may likely skim over it while looking...)

Asami Natsuko- Quirk: Freaky Fish.
Benjiro Shinigami- Quirk: Smokescreen.
Donia Zaki- Quirk: Ra’s Blessing.
Emily Brecker- Quirk: Tendrils.
Fuku Yamada- Quirk: Copy Kiss.
Furuya Tsuneo- Quirk: Portals.
Gosa Kosouku- Quirk: Glitch Break.
Hanwon Song- Quirk: Split Personalities.
Hisako Shimizu- Quirk: Stuffed Soul.
Justin Hardin- Quirk: Killer’s Red.
Kazue Isamu- Quirk: Mummy.
Kazumi Hyatsu- Quirk: Fight or Flight.
Kodi Hiku- Quirk: Gravitation.
Manuel Kamizono- Quirk: Thunderclap.
Miura Satoru- Quirk: Manipulation of Life Energy.
Ruriko Shirogane- Quirk: Crystallokinesis.
Yu Wu- Quirk: Rubber Man.
Yusuke Tanaka- Quirk: Wildfire.
Zasha Yamada- Quirk: Voice.

Aoki Nowi- Quirk: Brain Jack.
Gweneira Scathach- Quirk: Mirage Alchemist.
Gwenerys Scathach- Quirk: Grand Puppeteer.
Gwenrhian Scathach- Quirk: Impulse Overdrive.
Hikari Shinpi- Quirk: Flash Confusion
Kaori Tatsuda:- Quirk: Flowvent
Kota Izumi- Quirk: Water Creation.
Liam Goodson- Quirk: Slime.
Zidane Jalayer: Gas Screen.

My Character:
Name:
Yusuke Tanaka
Height: 5’10
Physical Appearance: He has deep orange coloured eyes, along with jet black hair, his hairstyle is the same as Sakata Gintoki from Gintama. He has a lean build and is quite tall.
Personality: He is very straight to the point, and doesn’t tend to give up no matter what odds are stacked against him.

Casual Clothing: He usually wears a blue polo shirt accompanied by white shorts, a black body bag stretching across his toes sandbox white trainers. He also wears sunglasses a lot.
Hero Outfit: Yet to be made but when it is it will include an outfit similar to Shouto Todoroki, but it is a deep crimson with fire patterns on the trousers. It also includes protective goggles which have yellow lenses.
Quirk with description: Wildfire: A pretty basic fire quirk, however the quirk increases in power when Yusuke is enraged, when at max power these flames will turn blue, however this will cause very fatal damage to Yusuke internally, and if pushed too far he could die, possibly.
Other Details: Yusuke feels he has issues with standing out, as he tends to think his quirk is pretty basic and nothing at all special, he feels he has to compensate for this by often acting cocky and arrogant.

First-year student at UA
Other Details: Gosu is more of a "go with the flow" guy who isn't entirely sure how he got into UA in the first place, as he suffered a "crash" late in the examination process.

Physical Appearance: He has Pale skin, Light grey eyes with thin Black eyeliner, with a slim and somewhat muscular build.
Hero/Villain outfit: He wears an ankle long closed Black coat with Silver streaks along the edges, a fur mane and Silver metal plating on the shoulders and elbows, Black baggy pants tucked into Charcoal boots and a simple looking Jet black mask with Silver streaks around the eye holes.

Power: 3/5 C
Speed:
5/5 A
Technique:
4/5 A
Intelligence:
3/5 B
Cooperativeness:
3/5 C

Character Form- (student)
Name: Name:
Yu(first name) Wu(last name)
Height: 5'11 ft.
Physical Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 5'11 ft F, 185 pounds, somewhat muscular.
Personality: Yu is a mild-mannered, friendly, energetic, somewhat awkward guy that likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving.
Casual Clothing: He wears a plain red t-shirt("King of breakfast" is written on it), green jogging pants, blue sneakers, and a purple hoodie with orange stars(unzipped), and a waterproof silver watch.
Hero/Villain outfit: tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).
Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)
Quirk and description of it: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.
Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner
his hero name will be "Super Yu"
Family: father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)
Yakumo works as a lawyer, Keiyo aspires to become a lawyer like his father, Maya aspires to become a journalist ,and Nia hasn't made any future plans for when she grows up though its highly unlikely she will want to become a hero like her brother Yu.

Yu's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 4/20
Height: 180 cm
Blood type: AB-

Yu-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 4

[/QUOTE]

Name: Justin Hardin
Age: 16(he’s still a first year because his birthday is at a certain time)
Height: 5’11”
Physical Appearance: He looks very skinny, looking slightly above starved, but he has muscles on his legs and arms, though not anything big.
Personality: Oddly quiet though charismatic, intelligent, and cool under stress/fire
Casual Clothing: A bright red solid colored suit is what you’ll see him wearing, sport coat, slacks and dress shoes, as well as a tie and a white dress shirt under it. In the winter or when it’s cold, he wears a fluffy parka and Adida-like sweatpants.
Hero/Villain outfit: The exact same as his casual outfit, but with a striking red fedora, like an old mobster hat.
Quirk name:

Killer’s Red
Description and powers: Killer’s Red is a red aura you’ll see flow out, almost like a gas. It’s cold and ghost like to the touch. It’s full power is held back by the special cigarettes that Justin smokes. You see, Killer’s Red is somewhat a parasite, which can take over Justin’s body and give him nearly unstoppable power, but at the cost of Justin’s trust towards others and the shortening of Justin’s life force. It takes a long time to recover from this rage form, months, and even years, but without the rage form, it still gives him power. It’s powers without the rage form are as follows:
Knife Gale: Creates clones of Justin’s knives, and allows him to shoot them. They’re rather tough and hard to break, but can’t penetrate non-organic material.
Assassin’s Sense: Gives Justin incredible prediction, strategy, and agility skills. He uses this the most often. Using this for too long can cause migraine like headaches, other than the agility part, which causes painful muscle sores.
Zap-hack: Allows Justin to create red lightning, which is capable of hacking doors and computers, shutting down and controlling machinery, and electrifying Justin’s knife and bullets. Using this for too long causes body and nerve numbness.
Other Details: Carries a balisong and a revolver.

Name: Ruriko Shirogane
Height: 150cm (4’9”, so somewhat short).
Physical Appearance: Medium skin, large sapphire blue eyes, messy shoulder-length silvery-blue hair, slightly tougher build than average and noticeably large... you know what.
Personality: Energetic, optimistic and friendly, you’d rarely she her alone, she tries to make friends with everyone she can, though she tends dominate the conversations a bit too much and is prone to rambling a lot.
Casual Clothing: She wears anything bright, bold and loose, though she seems to wear most often a bright blue T-shirt, a bright orange knee-length skirt, rolled down purple socks and dark blue shoes with black laces.
Hero outfit: Not sure on all the details yet, but it’ll be somesort of outfit mostly in bright blue and white with orange accents, with a wide, thick belt so she can use her Quirk without needing to affect nearby furniture, buildings etc.
Quirk and description of it: Crystallokinesis: She can tear up pieces of objects and temporarily turn them into rough, round, blue-ish crystals, about 3cm(slightly smaller than a paperclip) in diameter by touching them. The more she makes the quicker they revert to normal, disappearing from wherever they are and appearing back on the object it came from, she can't adjust the size or shape, though it might become possible later on.
Other Details: Theme song: Ruriko would probably sound kinda like Elise from Fire Emblem, just slightly deeper. (For reference: Elise voice clips)
Quirk Power: 1 (seriously, those crystals are tiny)
Physical Power: 2 (maybe 3, I'm not entirely sure)
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation: 5
Speed: 3
Birthday is January 30th.

For those curious, her given name means 'lapis lazuli child' (lapis is a blue gemstone, so it's a pretty clear reference to her Quirk) and her last name means 'white metal' or 'platinum' (because I wanted her to have something to do with minerals and came up with her name before any other details).

Name: Donia Zaki
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: A dark brown girl from Egyptian descent with brown eyes and sleek brown hair that goes past her shoulder, she always has black eyeliner that extends out into the crease at the side of her eyes. Her left eye has a tattoo surrounding it that makes her eye resemble the eye of Horus. She is taller than most girls around her age, but she doesn't mind it and in fact likes her height.
Personality: Donia is a proud girl who refuses to bow down just because she was told to. She wants proof of the superiority of the person giving her orders, although she is willing to swallow her pride when lives are on the line. She can be humble, most of the time this is after someone proved their superiority or if she's talking to children.
Casual Clothing: Donia tends to wear brightly colored tank tops and shorts, along with an armband that is made of red coral. She prefers sandals over shoes, even if it isn't the most practical in some situations.
Hero/Villain outfit: Taking inspiration from her homeland, her outfit resembles that of traditional Egyptian clothes. A dress that looks like it is made out of linen that reaches her chest and two leather straps covering her shoulders. The dress is actually made out of painted sheet metal, allowing Donia to take a lot more physical abuse than one would expect. On the dress a sun-disk surrounded by a cobra is portrayed at the location of her abdomen.
Quirk and description of it: Ra's Blessing. Donia can create and control fire and change its size to the size of a candle to that of a burning log. She can also use pre-existant fire if it is nearby. When she is in a dark or cold area, she can't conjure up fire and she has severe trouble controlling pre-existing fire. Conjured fire can't hurt Donia with the biggest effect it has on her being warming her up, but it doesn't discriminate between friend or foe so others can be burnt by her.
Other Details: Her hero name is Egyptian Empress. Her stats are below.

Donia
Technique: 4
Cooperation 2

Name: Kazumi (Kaz) Hyatsu
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Standing at average height with a normal, if not small, build, Kazumi doesn't appear out of the ordinary in any way. Kaz has pale skin, a fairy cream color with the occasional freckle. His face is always a pink shade of blush, especially on his nose and cheeks, and round in shape. Large round features mark Kaz's expression, with circular eyes and deep brown pupils. Thick brown eyebrows shadow the boy's eyes, matching his thick, chestnut-blonde hair that is straight and asymmetric, clean cut on both sides (the left ending at his ear and thr right side ending at his jaw).
Personality: Kazumi is naturally nervous and flighty, he tends to get distracted easily and never quite seems comfortable in any given situation. Though not particularly intelligent, as far as his grades are concerned, Kaz tends to be fairly witty when put on the spot (he works best under pressure). Not exactly a social butterfly, Kazumi would prefer to stick with himself rather than be in a crowd- and any attempt he makes to befriends others ends up incredibly awkward. He is very self conscious about embarrassing himself or messing up in front of others, the unpredictability of his quirk only adds to that subconscious concern.
Casual Clothing: Simple baggy, white washed jeans are matched with a slightly over-sized bright red t-shirt with a pocket on the left side of the chest. Bright red sneakers are slightly beaten and dirty. He also wears a earring on the left ear, a hanging bead that is coal black and almost ugly.
Hero/Villain outfit: Kazumi's outfit is a deep red color, a skin tight suit that covers his entire body up to his shin, leaving out just his hands and feet. The suit is made of a flexible material that doesn't rip when he changes forms. Thick black combat boots match the uniform, as well as a black black that is wrapped just around his eyes (only for coll effect, of course). A black symbol is printed on his chest, the silhouette of a lion with a rabbit cut out of the center of it.
Quirk and description of it: Fight or Flight- Kazumi's quirk is rather flexible, but tends to be difficult to use at first due to it's unpredictability. His quirk allows him to morph his body (similar to kirishima) into one that is either gives him an offensive advantage or one that ups his agility and gives him to opportunity to flee easier. It would seem that the shift depend son his emotion at the time: if he feels like he can win the fight he will shift into his 'fighting form' if he feels scared or hopeless he will shift into his 'flighting form'. Kaz's fighting form grows in size and muscle, he stands about twice as large as he does regularly and a defensive coat of muscle forms as a protective layer over his skin, his nails on both his feet and hands grow into claws and he develops sharp, K9 like teeth. His fighting form makes him much more resistant to attacks and much stronger, but he it slows down his speed and lowers his endurance. Kaz's fighting form doesn't change his build too much, instead wings sprout form his shoulder blades, his legs turn into the powerful shape of a rabbit's, and his skin will change into whatever color the environment he is in (He supposes it's for camouflage but it's never even came close to hiding him).
Other Details: Kazumi's has never been able to control which form he turns into, but he has learned to use the fighting form offensively if he must and vice versa. It's possible that he will be able to control or at least predict his quirk if he gets a better control of his emotions and mindset.

Name: Emily Brecker
Height: 5'3
Physical Appearance: Emily has a fairly slender body, she is tall and slim with mild curvature. Emily's skin is a perfect olive color, a tan with yellow under tones and no markings. Her face is long and diamond shaped, with striking defined features. A beauty mark below her left eyes stand out, and can be spotted just below the sparkling blue sea of a pupil. Though her eyes are sky blue, the girl's hair follows the same trend as her darker skin color. Her hair is somewhat curly, but still neat and tailored each curl methodically placed so it was even and healthy all the way to the ends at her hips.
Personality: Emily is a model student. Straight A's, pretty, athletic, responsible. At least, that's what she seems at first. Emily, honestly, seems pretty perfect- with evening full of extra curricular and days full of schoolwork. Of course, this image is nothing more than the strictness of her parents keeping her from forming a true personality. Other than being 'perfect' Emily doesn't stand out in any way. She can't make a statement without making sure it is politically correct- and god forbid she ever even tried to do anything even close to unconventional. The only time that Emily really lets loose is training her quirk.
Casual Clothing: A turtle neck black, sleeved shirt under a strapless, nicely fitted dress, yellow black and white, with plaid pattern that ends just above her knees. Black and white sandals match the dress as well as the white bow fixed perfectly on the bow that is used to tie the right side of her bangs back. The shawl, of course comes off before a fight, but her parents say she must look ladylike even as a hero.
Hero/Villain outfit: Emily's costume starts with a skin-tight suit which is white in color, and slightly sparkly. It has holes where each bud sprouts from her back, and ruffles at the end of the sleeves. She layers a green skirt over the uniform, which reaches about midthigh and spins about during battle, as well as a matching green shawl over her shoulders.
Quirk and description of it: Tendrils- Emily can sprout a set of 12 tendrils from her back. What appear as simple buds, two rows of 6 on either side of her spin, can sprout at her will and turn into long tendrils which she can manipulate. These tendrils are black in color, she isn't sure how long exactly they can reach but they each have an 8 inch diameter and are surprisingly strong. She can use these tendrils to lash at someone, to move about (like dr. octopus) or to swing or grab onto things. Emily's tendril's major weakness is that they are all connected, meaning that if one tendril is cut off they will all die. When her tendrils die, they take 3 days to recover to full strength- though she could use the immature tendrils just hours after the first ones die.
Other Details: Both of Emily's parents are pro-heroes but they were never very popular, they want their daughter to become what they never could.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Zasha Yamada
Height: 5.7' ft.
Physical Appearance: long spiky hair(like goku ssj3), green eyes, slightly tan skin, and slightly muscular.
Personality: loud(obviously), very talkative, bold ,and likes to act cool... too cool for school. Also has a sensitive side and gets startled easily.
Casual Clothing: she wears black t-shirts that either say "plus ultra", "shout" ,or "wild wild pussycats",severely torn Jean's with blue leggings underneath, and dark blue sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: spiral shirt(short torn sleeves) with different shades of dark blue, purple leather(looks similar to the wild wild pussycats's blouses), wears pants that match her coat, dark blue combat boots with the word "shout" written on the toes(same spiral design as shirt) as well as small speakers on her shoulders to aim at opponents.
Quirk and description of it: emitter quirk: voice. Much like her father she can yell so loud that it can cause people's ears to bleed. However hers is different in a sense that it can create a echoed effect(her father is totally jealous).
Other Details: her father has a special sound proof room for when they have shouting contests(her father Hizashi has won a most of their contests but Zashi is slowly catching up with him)
Zashi is a very big fan of the wild wild pussycats.
She even has a cat named Ragdoll.
She calls her father "old loser" and disrespects him a lot, but she actually cares for him quite fondly.
She's also a fan of Earphone Jack(Jirou)
She was named after her father(a.k.a present mic/Hizashi Yamada) of course.
Zashi info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 7/11
Height: 173 cm
Blood type: B

Zasha-
Quirk Power: 5
Physical Power: 2

Name: Hisako Shimizu
Height: 5' 3"
Physical Appearance: Hisako about 5 ft even with brown eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair that fades to pink at the tips and falls to around the middle of her back.
Personality: Hisako is a hyper and energetic 15-year old who can't seem to sit still. She has a young mind and still has a lot of growing up to do, despite believing adamantly that she is grown up and ready to become a hero at UA. She absolutely adores all cute things and gets distracted very easily. Looks up to her favorite heroes Anima and Suneater
Casual Clothing: Likes to wear a flowery tank top with a skirt most days when she isn't wearing her uniform. Most things in her wardrobe are pink.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a pink jacket lined with fake fur at the hood. Underneath she has a blue top with a symbol of wings on her belt. She wears black boots with her pink leggings. She keeps stuffed animals all along her belt.
Quirk and description of it: Stuffed Soul (Emitter): Hisako realized at a very early age that whenever she would accidentally tear her stuffed animals, the life-sized animal it was modeled after would appear. It was as if she was releasing the soul from the stuffed animal to make it come to life. She can only summon one animal by her side at any time and she has control over the animal. Stuffed animals based on mythical creatures do work, but they only have the abilities that make sense biologically (I.e. If she creates a pegasus it would be able to fly, but wouldn't be able to support much more than it's own weight, if she created a unicorn, it would just be a regular horse, just with a horn attached) If the stuffed animal is fixed, the real-life version disappears, and the animal can only stick around for a certain time depending on it's size (i.e. A rabbit could probably stick around for an hour, while an elephant would be around for at most five minutes) If an animal were to stay the full-time limit, Hisako would likely collapse from exhaustion)
Other Details: Hero name: Plushy

Character Sheet:
Name
: Kodi Hiku
Height: 1.70 meters (5'6)
Physical Appearance: Has medium length brown hair that goes dow to his neck, is average height with a fit build.
Personality: A laid back and somewhat lazy natured person, Kodi doesn’t take life very seriously. He likes to stay out of trouble but is not above helping people in need, which is why he took up the hero profession.
Casual Clothing: When not in uniforme, wears grey pants, an orange t-shirt under a red jacket and blue shoes.
Hero/Villain outfit: A padded brown trench coat with many pockets on the inward and outward of the coat over a simple skin tight black shit and pants. Black boots and a Bowie hat with bladed edges.
Quirk and description of it: Gravitation: Kodi is able to mark targets within his line of sight then make other targets pull towards them. The force of the pull depends on how far they are from the user and overused can lead to muscle strains.
Other Details:

Name: Kazue Isamu
Height: 5’11”
Personality: Kazue...doesn’t get along with the rest of the world. The young man was abandoned as a child due to both of his parents being high level villains. This, coupled with the strange bandages that coat his body, formed plenty of ammunition for other children to tease him with.
Due to this ridicule, the boy has grown cold and distant, ready to snap back in anger if anyone so much as considers giving him a hard time.
However, this ridicule also fueled his desire to be a hero. He wants to outgrow his parents evil ways, and do so on his own terms.
Strong minded, distant, and determined.
Casual Clothing: Kazue typically wears an off-white hoodie that helps his bandages blend in. His legs are covered by a pair of dirty, black, boot-cut jeans. His feet are protected by a bulky pair of matte black boots.
Hero/Villain outfit: Kazue doesn’t necessarily have a ‘hero costume’. He prefers to simply remove any clothing from his torso, allowing easier use of his quirk.
Quirk: Mummy (Mutant with Emitter Qualities)
Quirk Description: Mummy provides a plethora of common abilities portrayed in an interesting way.
Kazue has greatly enhanced physical abilities, but not simultaneously.
His bones are encased in an organic bandage-like material that increases his defense against blunt force trauma, but heavily limits his mobility.
These ‘bandages’ can be emitted through two slits between his shoulder blades, which allows full use of his enhanced speed, but greatly lowers his durability as a trade off.
Furthermore, said ‘bandages’ can be manipulated as extensions of himself.
The flaw in this quirk resides in his loss of durability. If Kazue extends his bandages too far, his body will become too frail to handle his strength, leading to a bone-shattering outcome.
Other Details: N/A

771489_upload_2019-11-28_13-42-30.jpeg

Name: Manuel Kamizono
Height: 5’3”
Physical Appearance: Manuel stands at 5’3”. He has black hair and brown eyes. He has slightly tanned skin. He also has a few, barely visible shock marks near his wrists.
Personality: Manuel is calm and friendly. He often tries to avoid conflict, but doesn't back down when in a battle.
Casual Clothing: He wears blue glasses, and commonly wears a blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Hero/Villain outfit: He dons a white helmet with two horns, as well as a visor with two glowing blue eyes covering his real ones. He wears a black and blue cloak with blue-highlighted shoulder pads and a large armoured collar. Underneath he wears a black bodysuit and a pair of white armoured boots. He wears blue, metal gloves with sharp fingertips. He wields a special katana which acts as a lightning rod for his electricity.
Quirk: Thunderclap
Quirk Description: Can manipulate electrons, therefore being able to generate, command and absorb electricity (albeit a small amount), as well as being able to act as an electromagnet. Being in contact with water while using his Quirk short-circuits and overheats him, rendering him unable to use his Quirk for a few minutes. Using his Quirk constantly without rest will also overheat him. He also can't manipulate high-voltage electricity, as it's too strong for him to handle, and has a harder time stopping energy projectiles than physical ones with his Quirk.
Other Details: He's been taking sword fighting lessons since he was 12.

Name: Asami Natsuko
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: Has a lean yet athletic build; strong, but streamline. Body is covered with green, fish like hide that covers their body and has some visible gills on the sides of her neck, along with a long shark-like tail, dorsal phin and sharp teeth. Has blue eyes, along with long blue hair.
Personality: Normally a rather shy, reclusive girl. Due to teasing about her appearance from bullies through her school life, is rather insecure about herself and faces doubts. However, she tries to be nice and friendly to everyone; willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Has a natural impulse to help others, and a constant desire to try and prove herself as more than the cruel words her tormentors have given her. This clashes with her normally shy personality and fear of general social settings. Also has a fear of cats.
Casual Clothing: Wears a grey t-shirt underneath a black jacket with a hoodie & an opening on the back for her dorsal phin along with a pair of blue jeans.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a purple singlet with a silver "M" symbol on the chest, and also wears a pair of blue gloves and matching colored boots. The suit allows Asami to suck up water into her body like a sponge that either allows herself to remain hydrated or store or water.
Quirk and description of it: Freaky Fish (Mutant). Gives the user the traits of various sharks. These traits include the ability to breath underwater through gills along with a body covered by fish hide that grants her an abrasive skin quality. The ability to swim at high speeds due to a dorsal fin on her back along with a tail that can cat as a baseball bat. General lighter and more agile body due to cartilage instead of hardened bone skeletal structure. The ability to sense the faint electrical pulses released by living creatures as they move. A row of sharp teeth that are able to regrow if damaged or broken. An enhanced sense of smell that can pick up a drop of blood from long distances. And a hardened skull that simulates that of a hammerhead shark and used for ramming into things. All of Asami's capabilities are more limited on dry land than in the ocean and she must keep herself hydrated at all times of risk being a dried up husk and left vulnerable.
Other Details: Is the daughter of Pro Hero Octavia who has a similar mutant quirk that gives her the physiology of an octopus woman as well as the daughter of a local sailor.

Name: Furuya Tsuneo
Height: 5'10"
Physical Appearance: Furuya has short spiky purple hair and hazel eyes. His skin is moderately tanned and he has a decently-built body.
Personality: Furuya is usually very passionate when it comes to things, though it brings his mood down if you try to calm him. He's a very extroverted guy, curious about everything and everyone and loves learning about new things or people. Though he's usually satisfied even if he doesn't learn that much, as long as he gets something he's happy.
Casual Clothing: When in public Furuya usually wears a white hoodie and black jeans with black sneakers. He also wears an undershirt which he keeps on when he's at home, but he doesn't wear his hoodie in his house. He also swaps his jeans for sweatpants at home.
Hero/Villain outfit: (Hensu's outfit actually works with this character so I'll use it, mostly cuz I'm lazy :p) Black and white suit with a white mask and gloves. (the mask is just around his eyes) 6 Knives attached to his waist faced upright. His mask actually helps increase his vision to allow him to use his quirk more, and his suit has hidden contraptions in it which he can use for the appropriate situations.
Quirk and description of it: Portals- Furuya can open portals from anywhere that's in his field of vision. He can currently open up to 4 man-sized portals at once but he can increase that amount by training. Maintaining the portals puts a strain on his body which increases on the amount of portals he has opened. He can open more than 4 portals if they're small since it puts less strain on his body. Furuya can open up his portals instantaneously and and close them at will, or if he's unconscious. If there's something in between his portals and he closes one, it gets cut off by an invisible force. He can also control which portals his portals lead to.

Character Sheet:
Name
: Fuku Yamada
Height: 5'3 (1.6 meters)
Physical Appearance: Light brown hair tied in a ponytail. Goes down to her neck when not tied. Blue eyes and average build.
Personality: Fuku likes to perform the innocent maiden act, she likes to suck up to others to fulfill her own desires. This makes her a bit selfish but not to the point she’s inconsiderate of everyone else’s feelings. Her real personality is one that is blunt and merciless with her words. She has a sweet side once you get to know her.
Casual Clothing: When not in uniform, Fuku wears a frilly light blue dress and white flats. She wears a white hairband with a small bow of the same color.
Hero/Villain outfit: As her Quirk is her changing, her hero costume simply consist of a black skin tight suit with an utility belt, a grappling hook on her right arm, a dark green helmet and a pair of visor goggles. A pair of black boots with metal soles protected her feet.
Quirk and description of it: Copy-Kiss: Fuku can copy the Quirk of anyone she makes lip contacts with. She can only copy one Quirk at a time and kissing someone else will override her current one. The drawback of the copied Quirk still applies to her.
Other Details:

Name: Hanwon Song
Hero Name (Optional): Splice
Age (Year): 15, first year
Appearance: Hanwon stands at about 5’9, weighs around 135lbs, and has tanned skin. He has messy dark brown hair that hangs just above his bushy brown eyebrows. His left eye is deep gold while his right is a light purple. Hanwon is by no means a model, but his odd features and personality give him an intriguing, attractive, vibe. He normally wears a zipped up light gray hoodie vest over a black long sleeve undershirt that is rolled up to just below his elbows. On his right wrist he wears an expensive white gold watch with a leather strap that was a gift from his uncle. Hanwon wears turtle shell wide framed glasses, black khaki style pants and cream colored canvas boat shoes.
Hero Costume (Optional): Hanwon sheds all of his previous clothes (including his glasses and watch) in exchange for a pair of loose fitting linen shorts. On the beast side he remains unarmed, but on the justice side he wears light leather armor, including a shoulder pad, an elbow pad, a leather bracer, a knee pad, a shin guard, and leather combat boots. He also holds a Madu in his left hand (Basically a spear with a shield mounted 1/2 of the way up so it can be used for offense and defense).
Personality (Detailed please): Hanwon’s trademark trait is his perseverance. He is never disheartened from a loss or misfortune and turns it into motivation to improve. Growing up in a family that largely valued intelligence formed him into quite a smart person; however, he never really cared for being smart. While his brains may be viewed by the public as his best attribute, the reality is that he wholeheartedly cares for deeply for others and just wants to help. This quality has motivates many people to rally behind him and join his cause His natural inspirational personality paired with his proficiency in strategizing, quick thinking, and adaptability has made him a very capable leader. However, Hanwon has his share of inner demons. Though he hides it well he is plagued with feelings of never doing enough and a general dissatisfaction with anything he does, believing he could have always done more or could have done it better. This leads to self doubt and a constant internal struggle that prevents him from ever doing what is best for himself.
Quirk (Type): Split Personalities
Explanation: It is said that everybody has an inner angel and demon that guide them through life. Well, Hanwon has the ability to summon his. When his quirk is activated his right side becomes “the beast” the skin on his gains a purple tint, the hair on that side becomes longer, messier, and turns a dark blueish-purple with a pale yellow bull horn sprouting out from it. The teeth on his right side turn into yellowish fangs, his right arm becomes the size of a gorilla’s and his hand turns into a large humanoid claw with sharp black nails, his right leg resembles a human lion hybrid with purple fur, a purple scorpion tail sprouts just barley to the right of his tailbone that can launch poison needles, and he grows a purple webbed dragon-like wing. On the left side where he becomes “the righteous” the changes are much more minor. His muscle grows, but nowhere near the level of the beast, just to a very well toned state. He grows a feathered angel-like wing on the left side of back and a lion tail that has a yellow flame on the end that can launch fireballs grows just from the left of his tailbone. His golden eye shimmers and allows him to see exceptionally well. He is notably more agile and smooth, able to pinpoint and hit specific weak points with incredible accuracy. The eye also enables him to see things slowed down. While it does not show Hanwon the future, it gets rid of any lag time between the eye and brain as well as increasing his brain processing abilities, creating the illusion that he has more time to react to things when he really is just thinking at double the normal speed.
Setback: Each side is an embodiment of Hanwon’s soul. “The Beast” is fueled by his depression and dissatisfaction with himself so it was created by his passion to be the perfect combination of things. This manifested by becoming a Chimera, with a lion leg, scorpion tail, dragon wing, bull horn, gorilla arm, and claw hand. However, the beast feeds on Hanwon’s bad qualities so when it is activated he losses his good traits like kindness and intelligence, only fixating on his goal immediately before he transformed. “The Righteous” has less drawbacks but is also less powerful. It is a manifestation of the best person Hanwon could become, increasing his brain power and putting his body in the optimal human condition (the wing and tail are just cool additions). The righteous, however, losses any of his “bad” qualities. While this may not seem bad, his desire to fight is gone so he will only engage in combat when he is defending others, making it purely defensive. The only way to avoid either of the drawbacks is to activate both sides at the same time, thus restoring balance. However, when both are activated together, the internal struggle he faces everyday gets amplified to an extreme level and causes a large amount of mental stress. The entire time he is in the split state he is plagued by two opposite voices telling him to do opposite actions, making it very hard to decide what to do. Though he is extremely powerful for the short amount of time he can maintain that form if he stays in that mode for much longer than a couple of minutes he succumbs to a severe migraine and blacks out.

Name: Miura Satoru
Physical Appearance: Miura has dusty brown hair, usually brushed to the left, and dark grey eyes. He has a muscular but not overly bulky build and a small silver ring piercing on his right earlobe.
Personality: Miura prefers to keep to himself around those he doesn't know, tending to be more introverted and quiet, but in the company of his friends, he can be quite light-hearted and much more amiable.
Casual Outfit: Miura likes to wear a black, hoodless, zip-up windbreaker, a solid white tee, black athletic shorts, and white sneakers, regardless of the weather.
Hero Costume: Miura's Hero Costume is a black hooded tunic and pants (pretty much ninja garb), along with black . Over his face, he wears a black skull-toothed mouth mask and pulls his hood over his head.
Manipulation of Life-Energy: Basically just the Nen mechanic from Hunter x Hunter; Miura can harness his life energy, or aura, in order to enhance his physical abilities. Extensive use of his ability, however, will leave him fatigued for a long duration of time, or even incapacitated.
Other Details: N/A

Name: Zidane Jalayer
Height: 5'6
Physical Appearance: Zidane is of Arabic descent, is bald and has brown eyes. His most defining feature is his head or rather heads. Zidane has two heads on rather long necks with the left head having sharpened teeth, a direct result of his quirk.
Personality: Zidane is someone who refuses to sit down and wallow in self-pity, instead he tries to keep moving forward and do his best in everything he does. His right head is rather relaxed and isn't afraid to admit he is wrong whilst the left head is incredibly aggressive and lives for the fight, unwilling to yield in any situation. These opposite personalities can get in the way of life, but usually they put their differences aside long enough when Zidane is busy. Both heads are self-conscious about their appearance and don't handle comments about it very well, either lashing out in anger or running out of words to retort.
Casual Clothing: Zidane wears a dark green hoodie with a snake print on it that is a bit baggy to hide one of his heads when needed to. He wears gray jeans and black sneakers, along with a green watch.
Hero/Villain outfit: Zidane wears a green outfit that covers most of his body, even his twin heads. The suit allows for both mouths to open so he can attack. There are two horns of metal that are painted yellow on top of the heads and there is a picture of a twin-headed snake on his chest.
Quirk and description of it: Gas Screen (Mutant). The right head bellows out a thick green gas that is incredibly flammable, needing only a spark to combust and explode. The gas itself is capable of disorientating someone who breathes it in and making them nauseous. The gas smells foul, as if it is a giant fart. Zidane also sometimes uses it to hide himself as he is immune to it. The left head can create sparks with its teeth to set off the gas into a violent explosion. The gas makes him gag if exhaled for too long and irritates his throat, leaving him unable to speak. He is not immune to the explosions that the gas creates when exploding and it can be exploded when it is being exhaled, quite literally blowing up in his face. The two heads have different minds and act on their own accord which can even end up in the necks getting tangled which makes him unable to exhale gas.
Other Details: His hero name is Lighter. His stats are below.

Zidane
Power: 3
Technique: 4
Intelligence: 3
Cooperation: 4

Name: Liam Goodson
Height: 5'2, most of the time.
Physical Appearance: Liam's quirk allows his body to be completely made out of a neon green slime substance that he can shape however he wants. He usually prefers to keep the appearance of a small kid with what resembles hair that comes over one eye on his face and down the back of his neck to his shoulders
Personality: Liam is a shy guy, but really kind and sweet if you get to know him. He is often self-conscious, and he doesn't feel like he belongs at the school because he believes his powers are sub-par and they have no offensive capabilities. He admires heroes like 13, Backdraft, and Uravity since they are rescue heroes like he hopes to be someday.
Casual Clothing: He tends to wear a t-shirt and jeans most of the time. Usually, his t-shirt will have a graphic of one of his favorite heroes.
Hero/Villain outfit: His hero outfit is a black outfit with dark green lines running up and down it on the sides. It also has a belt resembling U-Ravity's that is a dark green color with a neon green center. It has a G that is seemingly oozing in the center to resemble his hero name and slime, the G is the same neon green as his skin. When he morphs into other forms, his costume will combine with his slime,
Quirk and description of it: SLIME (Mutant): Able to morph his body in any way he chooses. This allows him to fit into small spaces and dodge attacks easily. Is very susceptible to different temperatures as his slime moves differently depending on the temperature. Can change the viscosity of his slime based on how much water he intakes. This is not an immediate change and must be prepared at least ten minute in advance.
Other Details: Hero name, the Slime Hero: Gelatinous

Name: Gwenrhian Rhyfel Scathach
Hero Name: Holy War Maiden
Height: 5”02’
Weight: 108 lbs

Personality: The eldest of the triplets, Gwenrhain, is the voice of reason, the first to release the war cry, and the undisputed leader of the trio of sisters. She’s bold, competitive and the embodiment of the term ‘free-spirited’, leading her sisters through wherever their fancy may take them. Radiating an air of confidence, hedonism, and mischief —which hasn’t failed to infect her siblings— Gwenrhian is at the forefront of every battle, eager to milk every situation dry of its enjoyment. Her extreme intimacy with her weapons is almost maniacal and often attracts a few queer glances, and Amazonian nicknames.

Appearance: The triplets are almost perfectly identical, save for their quirks and personalities. Their looks, voices, height and build being carbon copies of each other. They each have bone-white hair that cascades down to their legs, providing contrast with their honey-brown skin. Of a rather waifish build, the triplet’s physical ability often betrays their appearances. Even without mentioning the school’s uniform, the triplets still have a habit of regularly wearing identical clothing and setting their hair in similarly identical styles (Much to the distress of people trying to tell them apart).

Casual Outfit Desc: N/A

Hero Outfit: The apparel of the War Maiden consists of numerous small and large pieces of equipment and accessories. Boasting a white & silver coloration, Gwenrhian wears a thin, fur-collared duffle coat that covers only her torso when buttoned and a short thigh-length combat skirt. The coat is styled much like a trench coat, in that it extends to her lower body, cutting off just a few inches lower than her skirt. The duffle coat is flared towards the end and will ‘twirl’ if Gwenrhian were to shift directions abruptly- which she often does to utilize the fine blades than line the bottom of the coat’s hem.

Apart from the ‘main’ two pieces of her suit Gwenrhian wears a matching set of black gloves and knee-length boots, each concealing a set of needles and daggers respectively. Slightly above her knees, black thigh-high socks protect her skin from a quartet of leather straps, two to each leg. These straps lock in place a quartan of short baton-like sticks. A closer look will reveal them to be a pair of nunchaku, which can be further connected to form a four-segment collapsible staff.

At her waist lies a series of three crisscrossing ‘belts’, none of which are actual belts. The outermost ‘belt’ is, in fact, a coiled whip whose handle is positioned underneath Gwenrhian’s skirt, making it quite difficult to spot. The next belt in series is the holster for one of Gwenrhian’s favorite weapons, a pair of curved scimitars with customized handles that can be connected via a chain. The chain is extendable and can either be used to wield one Scimitar from a distance or to lock both together into a two-sided sword-staff. The last of the belts is a roll of steel thread in a leather, belt-like casing.

Unsurprisingly, the underside of her duffle coat has sewn-in holsters for a bevy of flying daggers, all containing modified handles that allow her to weave her steel thread through them. These, however, aren’t the only weapons the coat conceals. The fur collar hides two halves of a chakram, which can be wielded separately or connected to form the complete, circular, bladed weapon.

Should her opponent somehow disarm her off all these weapons, hidden in Gwenrhian’s gloves are bracelets that act as spatial storage units, where she keeps whatever members of her ‘collection’ can’t be outright hidden on her body. They include various ‘headpieces’ which can be attached to her staff to transform it into one of a plethora of polearms, an assortment of swords, a composite bow, a bundle of Javelins, and a chain whip.

Should the opponent be skilled enough to evade the walking arsenal of Gwenrhian’s suit and storage units, most of Gwenrhian’s hair accessories are disguised throwing weapons and/or needle-thin daggers.

Apart from her weapons, Gwenrhian wears a visor that protects her eyes from sensory overload while her quirk is activated. Attached to the handles of this visor are a pair of foamy earbuds which server a similar purpose. Of course, the handles can also be removed to reveal blow-darts.

Her weapons are sometimes coated with Gweneira’s concoctions and can leave her opponent somewhat debilitated.

Quirk: Impulse Overdrive

Quirk Desc: Impulse Overdrive is an augmentation quirk that targets all the user’s attributes, specifically their senses. It enhances the basic 5 senses, intuition, instinct, perception, and reaction speed, amongst others. Because the quirk predominantly enhances the user’s senses, the boosts to the physical body are comparatively smaller only allowing the user to achieve feats slightly above the level of a peak athlete.

The quirk's initiation can easily be seen from the eye shadowing that manifests when the quirk is activated. The color of the eyeshadow is dependent on the color of the user’s Iris’, in Gwenrhain’s case, both her eye-shadow and pupils are a soft, shimmering ocean green.

Due the heighten senses granted by her quirk, Gwenrhian is susceptible to sudden and intense stimuli that can disorient her.

Name: Gweneira Rhosyn Scathach
Hero Name: Snow Rose Alchemist
Height: 5”02’
Weight: 108 lbs

Personality: The second of the triplets, Gweneira, is -for lack of a better term- an eccentric genius. While certainly the boldest of the trio, Gweneira doesn’t hold the same type of boldness as her elder sister. Whereas Gwenrhian thrives on ‘the thrill of the moment’, Gweneira lives for a different kind of thrill, the thrill of discovery! A mad scientist at heart, she’ll never pass up a chance to do some good old’ fashion experimentation, even at the expense of herself and others (usually her sisters). She can sometimes get overly excited when she sees new and interesting things, particularly quirks, and has a bad habit of getting worked up —as if she couldn’t wait to rush over and dissect inspect whatever or whoever she’s observing. With curiosity as her bosom buddy and ‘organized chaos’ as her motto, she can be quite the handful for all who are acquainted with her.

Appearance: The triplets are almost perfectly identical, save for their quirks and personalities. Their looks, voices, height and build being carbon copies of each other. They each have bone-white hair that cascades down to their legs, providing contrast with their honey-brown skin. Of a rather waifish build, the triplet’s physical ability often betrays their appearances. Even without mentioning the school’s uniform, the triplets still have a habit of regularly wearing identical clothing and setting their hair in similarly identical styles (Much to the distress of people trying to tell them apart).

Outfit Desc: N/A

Hero Outfit: Gweneira’s costume is composed of a tight-fitting ensemble of gear consisting of a white half-sleeve cardigan, and ash grey breeches that merge into abyss black high-boots. Besides her outfit, she constantly wears numbers sets of intertwining belts and straps that serve as holsters for potions, powders, salves, and pills.

Though, most of this is hidden by a billowing cloak which she can use to disperse any of her creations secretly. The cloak is quite non-descriptive simply being large and black. However, stitched into an almost unnoticeable corner of the cloak is the image of a crimson rose, shrouded by white snow-flakes. This symbol appears much more vividly on the breast of Gweneira’s cardigan.

Her gear is extremely resistant to changes in temperature, and is very effective at insulation altogether, whether from heat, electricity, or chemical spills. Attached to her back is a medium-sized canister filled with an assortment of things she’s created. The canister has flexible tubes that run through her suit and end in nuzzles strapped to her arms which allow her to ‘squirt’ her creations at her foe. The nuzzle itself can be adjusted to modify the nature of the squirt, from liquid to mist, to a wide-area spray, or otherwise.

Quirk: Mirage Alchemist

Quirk Desc: Mirage Alchemist is a ‘spatial-creation-type’ Quirk that, as the name suggests, allows the user to create mirage/phantom projections of materials and tools for a variety of alchemical purposes. The Quirk also gives her access to a personal Herbal Garden of sorts, which she can use to collect and store ingredients.

Mirage Alchemist requires constant maintenance from its user as the Herbs can and will decay if left unattended. Any concoction is dependent on the skill level of the user, and requires the utmost concentration. Failures during concoction can cause 'accidents' which can injure the user.

Occupation: Student (Part-time Mad Scientist | Member of the Science Club if possible.)

Name: Gwenerys Saeth Scathach
Hero Name: White Arrow Noblesse

Personality: The youngest of the triplets, Gwenerys, is the most sensible of the trio. Neither as hedonistic as her eldest sister nor as inquisitive as her second sister, she usually considers herself the only ‘normal’ one out of the three. Refined and graceful, she’s easily the most feminine of her sisters but her noblesse extends to more than just her poise. Gwenerys can be…prideful and haughty. She’s got quite the tongue on her and puts it to good use lashing out against things that are displeasing to her eye.

Outfit Desc: N/A

Hero Outfit: As one who doesn’t intend to see much of the front line Gwenerys’ costume is ‘lightly armored’ at best. It consists of a white miniature mask that covers her eyes, followed by a similarly colored bodysuit that extends from her neck to her thighs. Her main suit is covered by a large, red, cape-like scarf which much like Gwenrhian’s coat, is host to a length of throwing knives, and daggers. On her back she totes a compound bow, while on her waist she carries a compound quiver for arrows. Another bow, a concealable crossbow, is strapped to her left wrist and fires smaller darts.

The belt that attached her quiver to her waist also pins a large shawl that drapes around her legs and is used to conceal a few leather pouches strapped to her legs, all which contain either smaller ranged weaponry such as shuriken, or items to help hinder an opponent’s approach, such a makibishi spikes or bolas’.

Her last piece of clothing is a small, sleeveless coat that covers the upper half of her torso. Secured on the inside of her coat, on either side, are 3 sets of chakram, which can be thrown to hinder opponents at close range.

Quirk: Grand Puppeteer

Quirk Desc: Allows the user to see and manipulate the trajectories of objects they’ve come into contact with. Quirk is limited by the size/weight of the object being manipulated.

Gwenerys can become disoriented if there are multiple objects flying through the air, as her quirk will try to process all their trajectories simultaneously.

Character Sheet:
Name
: Aoki Nowi
Height: 5'2 (1.58 meters)
Physical Appearance: Reddish brown hair styled in a chin length bob, she has dark brown eyes and a slim build.
Personality: Aoki is eccentric, easily gets excited when seeing something of interest. Outgoing and friendly, she might be difficult to hang around due to her tendencies. A tech lover, she loves to do experiment and test out anything that interest her.
Casual Clothing: Aoki wears a blue tank top under a brown jacket, dark blue shorts with black stockings and white sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: Brown boots, blue shots and a red crop top. Has a pair of round googles on her head and an arm crossbow on her right arm.
Quirk and description of it: Brain-Jack: Aoki can access her victim’s mind by hijacking their brain and manipulating their brain waves. She can only do this though direct contact with either the head or any other nerves that are directly connected to one’s brain.
Other Details:

Name: Kaori Tatsuda
Physical Appearance: Lightly tanned, Kaori sports green eyes with brown hair that has an orange undertone.
Personality: rather sarcastic and loves teasing people(particularly his friends), but overall has a kind heart
Casual Clothing: Wears a muted green unzipped hoodie that reveals a black short-sleeve shirt underneath it. Also sports black jeans & black sneakers
Hero/Villain outfit: a teal tracksuit with purple outlines all over, completed with black sneakers. When the arms are spread, it reveals two gliders(think the kind on a wingsuit) which is benefical to the quirk im about to explain.
Quirk and description of it: Flowvent (can make strong drafts of wind in any direction, including updrafts to boost himself upwards and when using his gliders, he can use his quirk to essentially fly. The only downside is that the strength of the drafts are directly proportional to his breathing. If it gets compromised in any way, such as being underwater or being strangled, his quirk becomes a nonfactor).
Other Details: none as of now(let me know if theres any nessesary)

Name: Hikari Shinpi.
Height: 155cm (5”1’).
Physical Appearance: Pale skin with light 'rings' around her wrists (sort of like when you wear a watch for a reaaaallly long time), straight chin-length dark purple hair, small dusky pink eyes, slender build.
Personality: Serious, focused and somewhat aloof; she doesn’t stand anyone who is overly hyper or eccentric. Even if it might seem as if she is completely emotionless, she quickly falls into panic and/or despair if she can’t figure out a good plan quickly.
Casual Clothing: She generally wears any dark purple, dark red or black clothes, especially ones that stand out somewhat. Her favourite outfit consists of a black dress with a short skirt and no sleeves, a pair of black shorts, fishnet tights, dark red ¼ high boots with low heels and a dark purple leather jacket. In almost any public space she wears a fancy watch with glow in the dark numbers and a dark purple strap on her left wrist.
Hero outfit: A dark grey single-piece outfit with elbow-length sleeves, black knee-high boots, two watch-like things around her wrists with a the face of them made solely out of glass, to help focus her Quirk in a certain direction rather than all around and a pair of dark red sunglasses.
Quirk and description of it: Flash Confusion: She can create small flashes of light emanating from her wrists. The light confuses those who look at it, including herself. Creating too many of those flashes of light temporally impairs her vision.
Other Details: Her mother, Tsukisasaru or the Eternal Victory Hero: Lightpiercer (toootally NOT a boastful title), is one of the highest-ranked completely solo Pro Heroes (similarly to Mirko), though she doesn’t have the... kindest, attitude to the people she saves, so is practically only at her placement due to her skill in defeating villains.
Edit: Theme song: Quirk Power: 3
Physical Power: 1
Cooperation: 1
Speed: 2
Birthday is September 8th.

Her given name means ‘light’ whilst her last name means ‘mystery.

Name: Ryonuske Tanaka
Height: 6’0
Physical Appearance: He inherited his fathers spiky brown hair along with his hazel coloured eyes. He is very tall and quite muscular, as he does regularly work out. He has very pronounced fangs.
Casual Clothing: He normally where’s a black tank top and a golden chain, along with shorts and red trainers.
Hero Clothing: He wears a black face mask only going across his eyes. This is accompanied by a black robe with a fur hood. Underneath this he wears a black spandex shirt with red markings, similar to claw marks.
Personality: He seems to think very little of his little brother Yusuke, however this is only on the surface, he cares deeply for him and risk his life for him if he had to. Ryonuske is pretty chill when you hang around with him, but if he needs to save someone, he will stop at nothing to assure their safety:
Quirk and description of it: Animalistic: Ryonuske can adopt any traits or abilities of an animal of his choice, being that animal isn’t extinct. For example: He could obtain the strength or a gorilla or the speed of a cheetah, he can even breathe underwater. The quirk can take control after a while though, starting actually wild, however he is learning to control this part of it. This quirk is the reason for his very noticeable sharp teeth.
Other Details: Ryonuske works as a part time hero at Red Riot’s agency and has been there for quite some time. His hero name is Wildside.
He was also always the favourite to his father, who cared very little for his mother and siblings. This was most likely because of his similarities to his father in both quirk and appearance.

Name: Aratani Sōzōkin
Hero Name: "The Modification Hero: Day Break"
Height: 5'6
Physical Appearance: Aratani has a more muscular build than most of her female friends, as her quirk requires her to stay in shape. She has brown eyes, tan skin, and jet black hair that reaches to about her mid-back. She keeps her hair in a braid so that it stays out of the way.
Personality: Aratani is a bright girl who has one goal, help as many people as she can. She's not the kind of person to sugarcoat anything and she's very direct. She holds grudges against people, but she still helps anyone who needs it even if she doesn't necessarily like the person. She isn't the type to make friends easily, she has a very small group of friends, but she is kind to anyone, even if she doesn't consider them a friend.
Casual Clothing: Wears t-shirts with jeans and flannel tied around her waist
Hero/Villain outfit: Because of Aratani's quirk, she has to have her skin revealed. Wears a grey mask that has built-in goggles for eye protection. Wears a white, grey and light turquoise unitard that leaves most of her back revealed and part of her front just above her bust, it is also sleeveless.
Quirk and description of it: Matter Absorption: Transformation – Can absorb any material she touches and integrate it into her body. This uses up the original material as she absorbs it. She takes on the physical properties of the material, including its weight (I.e. if she absorbed pure steel, her body would end up transforming into steel based on how much she absorbed. If she were to absorb enough to transform her entire body, she would not be able to hold herself up as she would way too much. However if she were to absorb rubber, she would take on all the physical properties of rubber). She can create different objects from whatever material she absorbs, but this uses up the amount in her body (obviously). (If she makes a shield from the steel example from before, she would lose steel as she made the shield).

Occupation: U.A. Student, Big Three Member, Work studies with Creati Hero Agency
Other Details: Chose her name because she vows to fight from the crack of dawn to the break of day (so basically never stops fighting for justice.)

Name: Toruko Kimura
Hero Name: "Resolution Blue"
Physical Appearance: Toruko has shoulder-length hair that is a light shade of turquoise in color. He usually keeps his hair in a ponytail, so that it doesn't impair his vision. He is roughly average in height, though you wouldn't know it from the way he slouches.
Personality: He is quiet, not interfering too much in the affairs of others. However, if he witnesses something that he considers unjust - from simple bullying to actual crime - he will not hesitate to step in. On an alignment chart, one could place Toruko somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good: he is a good person at heart, but acts as a hero primarily out of a desire to uphold some greater sense of order in the world, which sometimes must take precedent over saving people in his mind.
Casual Clothing: A strange medley of formal and informal, wearing khakis in combination with a dark blue sweatshirt.
Hero/Villain outfit:
  • Tinted Visor - Prevents Toruko's eyes being damaged by the light from his own attacks. Has targeting technology to improve his aim somewhat (this tech is still in testing, so it sometimes malfunctions, leaving him with only his intuition to aim with).
  • Dark Blue Vest - Leaves arms free for directing beams. Contains several pockets for important objects as needed.
  • Royal Blue Turtleneck - Fairly thin and breathable.
  • Shock Absorbers - Strategically placed around the arms of his costume. They make the recoil created by firing his quirk easier on his joints.
Toruko can fire blue beams of energy out of his hands. These beams increase in size and power the longer he charges them, and can be used for a number of different effects. First, thinner beams can pierce through their targets, making them a weapon of choice for when finesse is required. Second, larger beams are more destructive, striking with blunt force. Furthermore, larger beams produce recoil, which, while it can knock Toruko off balance, can be used as to propel Toruko forward at higher-than-normal speeds in a pinch.
Occupation: U.A. Student, Big Three Member, Part-Time Employee at the Chargebolt Hero Agency
Other Details:
  • Toruko's blue color scheme was originally thought up by one of his friends in the business course, who claimed that it would help him to have an easily distinguished feature.
  • His position as one of the "Big Three" was a matter of some debate, as he is not particularly outstanding when it comes to rescuing people. However, the combination of his quirk's power with his remarkable success at apprehending villains during his internship and Hero Work-Study won out in the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mr. Hopper
Height: 6’4
Physical Appearance: A fairly lean man with rough, green tinted skin, bulbous black eyes, and short yet messy black hair.
He has a large set of thin, leaf-like wings protruding from his back with holes cut into his shirts to accommodate the extra appendages while at work.
His legs are large, green spines with backwards knees, remarkably similar to a grasshoppers legs.
Personality: Overall, Mr. Hopper is an ideal teacher. He’s very upbeat and passionate about his work. He’ll do nearly anything to see his students succeed, and often interacts with them outside of class.
Quite charismatic, and a known jokester.
Casual Clothing: Typically, Mr. Hopper won’t wear a shirt while at home, as he finds them uncomfortable. But while in public or at the school, he wears a variety of large button-up shirts.
To accent this professionalism, he typically wears brown suit pants. Although, due to his irregular lower body, he has his pants custom made with long legs that taper at the bottom, and backwards knees.
He unfortunately cannot wear shoes.
Hero: His hero costume is a bit...unorthodox. It consists of a pair of brown goggles and skin tight black shorts that are held up by a pair of bright red suspenders.
Quirk: Grasshopper- As you may have already guessed, Mr. Hoppers quirk is a mutation type quirk that gives him the traits of a grasshopper.
This gives him a few different abilities, such as enhanced jumping and flight.
Other Details: Not much is known of his personal life. Yes, Hopper is his real last name.

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 6 ft. exact.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly laid back man that rarely shows emotion. He can also be impatient and brutal honest. Despite his laid back attitude he despises laziness and procrastination as he is prefers to use his time efficiently.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 at all times) they aren't fully AI, but they can fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat,maneuverability, and stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue.
civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long dark brown trench coat with pockets, black pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Theme song: Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. Upon gaining entry in high school, and working with other people his gadgets improved by leaps and bounds. He graduated high school with all sorts of recommendation and requests. He even took up rescue work creating drones capable of finding and rescuing people from all sorts of hazardous situations. Silva knew there would be criminals who would seek to disrupt his activities so he built his drones to be able to defend as well as rescue. He didn't want to solely rely on his gadgets so in his spare time he trained in northern shaolin as well as 7 star praying mantis both styles which utilize big movements so he could defend himself and move around if his opponents should get past his drones. Years later at the age of 25 his rescue work eventually caught the attention of the UA employers seeking to recruit him as a teacher. Seeing the opportunities he could gain from being a teacher he just had to take the offer.

Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class Teacher
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 182 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)

Silva-

Name: Ikki Watanabe
Hero name: Hair Razor
Height: 6'1"
Physical Appearance: His skin is so pale that it's easy to mistake it for white, his facial expression mainly depicts him as a tired individual especially with how he stands and moves. He has Black eyeliner along the bottom of his eyes and Black pupils with a faint shine to them. His most noticeable feature is his long, jet Black hair which reaches all the way down to his ankles with one bang nearly covering his left eye.
Personality: Despite his appearance, Ikki is a surprisingly friendly individual despite the tired/bored look on his face, he takes his hero work very seriously as well as training would be heroes who come to his agency. He can be somewhat lazy which is visible due to his sloppy way of movement, but has a soft spot for animals. When in battle or doing hero work, Ikki adopts a much more serious expression and mainly focuses on saving lives rather than stopping bad guys, but should a bad guy cut off just one strand of his hair, he makes most of them wish they were never born.
Casual Clothing: Ikki's casual attire is a White tank top under a Black jacket, slightly torn jeans and worn out sneakers.
Hero outfit: A simple Black suit with fur linings, elbow and knee pads and a Brown belt.
Quirk and description of it: Hair manipulation; Ikki can freely control his long hair as if they were like tentacles, he can extend them up to ten meters of himself and are strong enough to carry himself or anything heavier than a car. When constricting enemies, it comes in handy due to never getting undone and rarely breaking.
The setback is that despite all that, it's still just hair, it can be cut like normal and can't stretch it any further than it's maximum range.
Occupation: Hero, Leader of Razor Co. (An agency for heroes more dedicated to rescue).
Other Details: Ikki believes most heroes join to either become famous or stop bad guys to up their reputation, he founded a 'rescue agency' in hope that he could find heroes who share similar thoughts to his own. Despite his friendly nature, he rarely smiles.

Name: Shitto Irotochi
Height: 159cm (5” 2½’).
Physical Appearance: Dark skin, green eyes, straight brown around shoulder-length hair and a somewhat lean build.
Personality: Generally really well-mannered and friendly, whenever she sees anyone who seems interesting, she’d go straight up and start talking with them, regardless of anything her friends might say. Despite her typically kind and bubbly personality, she can sometimes hold grudges for the smallest of annoyances.
Casual Clothing: She’d wear anything that’s either dark grey or dusky coloured and doesn’t have a skirt, but her favourite outfit consists of a dark grey tank top, dusky blue shorts, dusky green knee-high socks and medium-dark grey trainers with white lace.
Quirk and description of it: Bittersweet: Whenever someone who she has strong negative emotions (such as jealousy or plain old anger) against is within her line of sight, she gains a slight boost to her strength, speed, etc. and when she can see someone she has a strong positive emotions (like someone she loves) for, she gets slightly weaker, though neither makes her notably stronger/weaker. Her eyes seem to get brighter and give off a slight glow when she is getting a power boost, but dull when she’s weakened.
Other Details: Her parents constantly were pressuring her to become a hero, but she didn’t want to, so, out of spite, she applied to U.A., but didn’t at first mention to her parents that she was specifically applying to the general studies course.
Rough stats: Quirk Power: 1
Intelligence: 1
Cooperation: 5
Speed: 2
Birthday is April 30th. (shortly after the sports festival, going by this year's calendar)

Last name roughly means “colour land” or maybe “land of colour,” first name means “jealousy”.

My Villain OC:
Name:
Shin ????
Villain Name: Kabuki
Height: 6’2
Physical Appearance: He is rarely seen without his signature kabuki mask, however underneath all that he has blood red eyes along with his dark blue unkempt hair. He is a tall imposing figure with a lean build.
Personality: He has a deep hatred for heroes due to childhood trauma. He is seen by many to be a psychopathic murderer, he wouldn’t hesitate to kill someone who posed a threat to him, killing them on the spot.
Casual Clothing: When he isn’t wearing his outfit, he wears a black hoodie with some jeans. This is in an effort to stay unnoticeable when in public.
Villain Outfit: He wears his signature Kabuki mask along with a purely black suit. He also always wears black leather gloves. He carries his sword on his back.
Quirk with description: Shadow Puppet: He has the ability to control his life like shadow to his will. He can make this shadow transform into anything he desires.
Backstory: When he was 12 years old he was attacked by a group of villains, they tried to mug him. He called out as much as he could for help, no hero ever came. This is when he first found out about his quirk, his shadow suddenly started to transform, next minute the thugs were ripped apart by his clearly violent shadow. Akira left with many injuries.
[/QUOTE]

Name: Agni Sigríður
Height: 6'6 or 2 metres.
Physical Appearance: Agni is a towering man, with piercing blue eyes, a muscular build and shaved blonde hair. He prides himself on his intimidating posture and can often be found training to keep his muscles at the size that they are. His left arm is covered in crosses and skulls, the crosses stand for the friends and allies he lost and the skulls for the people he took down. He has a cleanly shaven face, although the several small scars on his face show that he has had his fair share of cuts and scrapes during shaving.
Personality: Agni is a sadistic person who lives for the fear in the eyes of others. Knowing no limits, he will sink incredibly low to make people tremble underneath his gaze. Prideful of his size and strength, he refuses to accept anyone as his equal, knowing only inferiors and victims. He sees other people as nothing more than objects to unleash his sadistic tendacies, like ants getting burnt underneath a magnifying glass by a young child.
Casual Clothing: Agni wears a light blue tank top and a pair of navy jeans that have some tears in it. His shoes are black sneakers that have been heavily worn.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain outfit consists of a purple rebreather that covers the lower part of his face and his nose, a black body suit with a black cape and gloves and a pair of black leather boots. There is a skull and crossbones on his chest and there are miniscule holes on every part of his body suit apart from his rebreather to let his gas leak out.
Quirk and description of it: Fear Vision. Angi's quirk allows him to release a colorless and odorless gas from the pores of his body that makes people see their worst fear come to life. If someone imagines a giant tornado coming towards them, they will see a giant tornado damaging buildings and sucking up everything within its vicinity. When it gets close, the nearby people and heroes will get sucked up and so will the affected person. The illusion feels like reality, every detail like wind and rubble is added to the illusion. If the gas wasn't breathed in, the gas won't work. To get rid of the gas or see through the illusion, one must either enter a room without gas and breathe it all out or they must experience external stimuli like a kick to the shins. The illusion won't break, but the victim should notice that the illusion is an illusion since they got hurt from an unknown source. Angi knows this and always incorperates an image of himself in the illusion so that he can attack the victims without them noticing that it is just an illusion.

The gas does have a drawback though, it can not influence creatures with a non-mammalian respiratory system nearly as well as it can influence mammalian respiratory systems. Angi is not immune to the gas and can get affected himself after the rebreather is destroyed. The gas, being gas, can get blown away and it saps Angi's mental health. Excessive usage will cause him to go insane.
Other Details: His villain name is Óttast.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair combed back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn glowing purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and marks, and very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight foward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley face(and says "LOL"), an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suade shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face.
quirk: paranoia
His quirk is based on fear ,but has two extra effects if your willing to allow them which all revolve around 5 energies that are commonly mentioned in Chinese martial arts.
chinese-five-elements.gif

8d5d2d6534c7b269e8c3fbeb73661bcb.gif
emitter quirk. When he activates it he can cause paranoia in those he makes eye contact with(the potency of the effects last as long as the eye contact. (It lasts 5 seconds per second except every third second which lasts 10 seconds. With each passing second the effects become stronger. After 6 seconds it becomes extreme paranoia and potential temporary night terrors)
His quirk has another effect in his hands which cause different effects;
Touching fire(heart, small intestine, pericardium, three heater) stimulates frustration.
Touching earth(stomach, spleen) stimulates fear.
Touching metal(lungs, colon) stimulates confusion.
Touching water (kidney, bladder) stimulates sorrow.
Touching wood(gal bladder, liver) stimulates doubt.
(If you see the arrows you'l see two sets. The first set is a circle. That one is referred to as the restoration cycle[fire, earth, metal, water ,and wood]. The arrows that form a star is what is referred to as the destruction cycle[fire, metal, wood, earth ,and water]. I'd go into detail, but if I did this would be a very long post and I'm not sure how interested you are in knowing it). If he touches five targets in the restoration cycle order it creates a feeling of calmness and tranquility) if five targets are touched in the destruction cycle order it amplifies the effects.
Other Details: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th chinese and 1/4th japanese from his mom and half russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents couldn't ever look at him and regretfully left him at an orphanage, hes been transferred to different orphanages over the years because the caretakers were afraid of him. he left when he was 18 though despite his childhood development though that wasn't the reason for him becoming a villain.
his reason for becoming a villain was more due to the fact that it fit like a glove and it was an easy effective method to get what he wanted.
Konju harbored no anger nor resentment as he viewed him parents and caretakers as "irrelevant".
Konju has many scars and scratches around his eyes because when he was a kid he hated his quirk and hurt himself. (he doesn't hate his quirk anymore but the scars are still there.) he also has many scars and other marks on his body as he's been in many fights ,but because of his wit he always came out in one piece.
Konju likes apples because they provide sustenance and don't require him to stop what he's doing and waste time cooking.
villain name: Crazy Eyes

Konju's info; affiliation: Konju's dojo/Yakuza boss
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm

Konju-

Konju's theme song

Name: Mitsuru Kurogane.
Height: 5'11"
Physical Appearance: Mitsuru has Pale skin that could easily be mistaken for white, somewhat messy Gray hair with a bang that completely covers his left eye, speaking of which his eyes are a pale Orange shade with his left one having no sign of shine in it as he is partially half blind. His body build is decent; no sign of fat nor muscle and has pointy fingers.
Personality: Mitsuru shows no sign of emotion at first glance, never happy, sad or angry unless the situation is "that serious to show them" which makes him extremely blunt in the way he talks. He cares very little about how the government and society works and simply walks around as if he owns the place. However, Mitsuru does display a level of cruelty, rarely hesitating to use his quirk to kill someone and tends to show a smile every time he watches his quirk in action. On rare occasions when things go exactly how he wants, he'll show a terrifyingly wide slasher smile that would make even the most fearless people flinch at first sight. He won't hesitate to attack anyone be they friend or foe if they're the ones who landed the first punch, believing people who provoke others deserve what comes to them... even death.
He didn't become a villain because he had any bad moments in his life, he just wanted to.
Casual Clothing: His normal attire consists with a bright Beige jacket with white fur linings along the hood, sleeves and bottom, Black jeans and Brown loafers. He always has his hood up.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain attire consists of a Silver plain looking mask that covered everything except his right eye, a jet Black ankle long duster coat, Black baggy pants and Brown combat boots.
Quirk and description of it: Liquification; Any form of solid matter that Mitsuru touches will become a liquid, he can change between how large or short the vicinity is, even able to completely melt all solid matter of the human body if he so desired to. He is able to touch something and not liquify, indicating that he has complete control of the usage of his quirk thanks to years of "practice."
The setback of his quirk is the harder the solid matter is, the longer it will take to be liquified like cold ice cream on a hot summer day, despite being able to melt metal in seconds. And the more he uses his liquification in one go, the weaker it'll be until he recharges.
Other Details: His villain name is Meltdown.

Quirk Power: 5 (If he uses it too much and too often, this will get noticeably weaker.)
Physical Power: 1
Technique: 5

Name: Hirotoshi Takasugi
Height: 5’11
Physical Appearance: He has dark purple hair, See hairstyle in pfp. He has yellow eyes along with a slim build, not very muscular. He has a scar on his cheek, and has only one eye.
Clothing: He pretty much always where’s an all black bar tending suit, apart from his tie which is red. Along this he wears the signature plague doctor mask, which covers only his mouth. He has two piercings in each ear.
Personality: He is a man who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He has no problem with killing anyone: Heroes, criminals and even other Yakuza. He doesn’t like being kept under rules either.
Quirk and description: Weaponise: Takasugi can create a blade coming out of any part of his body. Whether this be a small blade of a knife or that of a sword, he can produce any size. These blades can cut someone in half effortlessly. If the blade is big enough it may weigh him down though.
Other Details: He had a terrible childhood. His father much like him wasn’t part of the Yakuza and his mother was just an ordinary woman. One night his dad came home pissed off because the Yakuza base got raided by the police and heroes. His mom stood up to him for treating her like dirt: He shot her right in front of Takasugi. He then turned to Takasugi, giving him his cheek scar.
He lost his eye when his quirk first manifested, he scratched it at the worst time, his finger turned into a blade.

*miscellaneous characters are characters who have not posted or have left the RP*

Name: Ajax Statera
Alias: Quasar
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk: Celestial Body. Ajax’s body is essentially a miniature universe allowing him to fly and fire off projectiles using this cosmic energy. Though he must be careful not to over exert himself as this may cause him to “Zero out” essentially using up all of his celestial resources leaving him lethargic, extremely weak and unable to utilize his quirk. Alternatively he must also be careful not to allow himself to stockpile too much energy as this would cause him to struggle to control his quirks power possibly leading to him “Burning up” in a massive uncontrolled explosion.
Appearance: 6’1 with a slim-fit build, his natural skin tone is jet black and speckled with starry dots, his eyes glow a bright white and a large galaxy spiral adorns his chest.
Clothing: Ajax’s clothing must always be designed in such a way to withstand the extreme energy radiating from her body. Thus more often then not he wears a full containment suit which helps to focus his energy as well as monitor it in order to avoid ‘Zero-outs’ or ‘Burn-ups’.
Family: Both of Ajax’s parents were minor heroes in their youth before giving up the profession to pursue lives of scientific discovery. Ajax’s quirk is the literal combination of his parents who possessed the Quirks of ‘Universal gravity’; the ability to attract any two or more objects together relative to their mass, and ‘Special Compression’; the ability to control an object’s density by manipulating its mass and volume. The pair had been friends for a long time so it was unsurprising when the two begun dating and eventually married.
History: Ajax’s Quirk powers manifested quite late only appearing the week after his 7th birthday, though the physical manifestations of this quirk had been with him from birth. Ajax has been trying to complete the monkey bars when his feet begun blasting out cosmic energy incinerating his shoes and lifting him well over 2 metres into the air before he fell flat on his face infront of a rather impressed group of 2nd graders.

Name: Eleanor Tenebris
Alias: Shadow Phantom.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Quirk: Shadow Void. Eleanor is able to manipulate dark matter to transport herself down lines of sight and create basicprojections. Though these powers only function when there is an adequate source of darkness, as she can only transport from shadow to shadow and generate projections from said sources of darkness.
Appearance: 5’8 with a sleek slim build. Her skin is a ghostly pale hue due to her shadow based quirk. Her eyes and hair are amatching jet black, With the latter normally left to fall naturally across her shoulders and down her back.
Clothing: Eleanor’s outdoors almost always consist of faded black jeans and a leather jacket. Often juxtaposed with a single pop of bright colour from her chosen top of the day
Family: Eleanor inherited her quirk solely from her father, a former crime boss who utilized his skills to pull off elaborate heists and robberies. As such Eleanor is determined to correct her father’s crimes by becoming a hero and acting as a beacon for justice and hope.
History: When Eleanor was young she was bullied for her pasty complexion as well as for her father’s reputation. As such she created friends for herself out of darkness, assigning specific names and appearances to certain projections. A practice whichinadvertently caused her to develop an unexpected aptitude at precise usage of her quirk.

Name: Hensu Okomogi
Height: 5'9"
Physical Appearance: Hensu has indigo combed hair with purple eyes that have bags under them. His skin tone is pale and he has a slim build.
Personality: Quiet and usually conservative. Doesn't pick fights but will try to win in one. Isn't cold but isn't optimistic.
Casual Clothing: Yellow sweater and black jeans/shoes
Hero/Villain outfit: Black and white suit with a pink mask and gloves. (the mask is just around his eyes) 6 Knives attached to his waist faced upright
Quirk and description of it: Telekinesis
- It doesn't have any physical drawbacks, but it does strain him mentally if he uses it too much.
- The power of the quirk can be reduced by pressure. I.E. he can't move a ball from your hand if you're holding it hard enough
- The amount of times he can use it depends on the mass.

Last edited:
Hope these two are ok. The previous two rps oh MHA I tried both died before starting

Quirk: Celestial Body. Ajax’s body is essentially a miniature universe allowing him to fly and fire off projectiles using this cosmic energy. Though he must be careful not to over exert himself as this may cause him to “Zero out” essentially using up all of his celestial resources leaving him lethargic, extremely weak and unable to utilize his quirk. Alternatively he must also be careful not to allow himself to stockpile too much energy as this would cause him to struggle to control his quirks power possibly leading to him “Burning up” in a massive uncontrolled explosion.
Appearance: 6’1 with a slim-fit build, his natural skin tone is jet black and speckled with starry dots, his eyes glow a bright white and a large galaxy spiral adorns his chest.
Clothing: Ajax’s clothing must always be designed in such a way to withstand the extreme energy radiating from her body. Thus more often then not he wears a full containment suit which helps to focus his energy as well as monitor it in order to avoid ‘Zero-outs’ or ‘Burn-ups’.
Family: Both of Ajax’s parents were minor heroes in their youth before giving up the profession to pursue lives of scientific discovery. Ajax’s quirk is the literal combination of his parents who possessed the Quirks of ‘Universal gravity’; the ability to attract any two or more objects together relative to their mass, and ‘Special Compression’; the ability to control an object’s density by manipulating its mass and volume. The pair had been friends for a long time so it was unsurprising when the two begun dating and eventually married.
History: Ajax’s Quirk powers manifested quite late only appearing the week after his 7th birthday, though the physical manifestations of this quirk had been with him from birth. Ajax has been trying to complete the monkey bars when his feet begun blasting out cosmic energy incinerating his shoes and lifting him well over 2 metres into the air before he fell flat on his face infront of a rather impressed group of 2nd graders.

Quirk: Shadow Void. Eleanor is able to manipulate dark matter to transport herself down lines of sight and create basicprojections. Though these powers only function when there is an adequate source of darkness, as she can only transport from shadow to shadow and generate projections from said sources of darkness.
Appearance: 5’8 with a sleek slim build. Her skin is a ghostly pale hue due to her shadow based quirk. Her eyes and hair are amatching jet black, With the latter normally left to fall naturally across her shoulders and down her back.
Clothing: Eleanor’s outdoors almost always consist of faded black jeans and a leather jacket. Often juxtaposed with a single pop of bright colour from her chosen top of the day
Family: Eleanor inherited her quirk solely from her father, a former crime boss who utilized his skills to pull off elaborate heists and robberies. As such Eleanor is determined to correct her father’s crimes by becoming a hero and acting as a beacon for justice and hope.
History: When Eleanor was young she was bullied for her pasty complexion as well as for her father’s reputation. As such she created friends for herself out of darkness, assigning specific names and appearances to certain projections. A practice whichinadvertently caused her to develop an unexpected aptitude at precise usage of her quirk.

Jayblade

Oh no, they'd have a quirk. I'm nowhere near smart enough to have a smart quirkless villain.
I might create one myself tbh lol.

Hope these two are ok. The previous two rps oh MHA I tried both died before starting

Both oc’s are accepted but is Ajax a villain? Hero?Student? Sorry if you made it clear I just couldn’t see it.

Physical Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 5'11 ft F, 185 pounds, somewhat muscular.
Personality: Yu is a mild-mannered, friendly, energetic, somewhat awkward guy that likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving.
Casual Clothing: He wears a plain red t-shirt("King of breakfast" is written on it), green jogging pants, blue sneakers, and a purple hoodie with orange stars(unzipped), and a waterproof silver watch.
Hero/Villain outfit: tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).
Quirk and description of it: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.
his hero name will be "The Elastic Fist"
Family: deceased father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)
Yakumo works as a lawyer, Keiyo aspires to become a lawyer like his father, Maya aspires to become a journalist ,and Nia hasn't made any future plans for when she grows up though its highly unlikely she will want to become a hero like her brother Yu.

Yu's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 4/20
Height: 180 cm

Yu-

Last edited:

Jayblade

his hero name will be "The Elastic Fist"
Family: deceased father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)
Accepted!

~Rinko~

Okay I'm struggling with judging how strong this idea for a Quirk is...
Could I ask in advance whether it's balanced? Or should I wait?
Personally I think it's pretty well balanced, since it's not really too combat-worthy to start with, but I'm not quite sure.

Jayblade

Okay I'm struggling with judging how strong this idea for a Quirk is...
Could I ask in advance whether it's balanced? Or should I wait?
Personally I think it's pretty well balanced, since it's not really too combat-worthy to start with, but I'm not quite sure.
Sure go ahead.

In al honesty I only would have a problem if it’s something to do with time, like stopping or reversing it.

~Rinko~

Sure go ahead.

In al honesty I only would have a problem if it’s something to do with time, like stopping or reversing it.
Okay.
I haven't come up with a name yet, but here's the description:
She can tear up pieces of objects and temporarily turn them into rough, round, blue-ish crystals, about 3cm(slightly smaller than a paperclip) in diameter by touching them. The more she makes the quicker they revert to normal, disappearing from wherever they are and appearing back on the object it came from, she can't adjust the size or shape, though it might become possible later on.