• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Minecraft: Adventures Unleashed

I really don't like that title...
Hello, and welcome to my RP! In this RP, you hopped onto a Minecraft server for whatever reason, be it greifing, mining, building, or another, when the game pulled you in! This takes inspiration from Mark Chevorton's Gameknight999 books, where(you guessed it) Gameknight AKA Tommy gets sucked into the game by his dad's invention. I have some rules that will be listed below.

• Don't kill another person's character without their permission, please!
  • You ARE NOT invincible by any means. Therefore, don't go running into a horde of monsters and not get stuck with an arrow or something.
  • For skins, keep it human. You can be a person with an enderman hat, but not an ACTUAL enderman. The same goes for any other nonhuman creature(gijinkas are okay, but you don't have any powers).
  • This will be a Vanilla Minecraft RP, meaning no mods.
  • Please keep this PG13, no excessive blood, no gore, and absolutely no sex. Romance, blood and swears are okay to a point, but don't go crazy. EDIT: Please keep the characters fully clothed, no guys running around in speedos or boxers or girls hangin' out in lingerie, please.
  • Have fun~!
Forms:

Username:
Nickname:
Minecraft Skin:
Other:

Mine:

Username: Cl0udsw1ft
Nickname: Cloudswift
Minecraft Skin: Cloudswift's Skin has long brown hair, green eyes, a beanie that resembles Firestar from Warriors, an orange short-sleeved hoodie jacket, jeans, and brown boots.
Other: Cloudswift owns the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Foxvenger
Nickname: Foxy or Venger
Minecraft Skin: It closely resembles a silver kitsune costume being worn by a very pale person with grey eyes.
Other: He's one of the mysterious guys on the server and one of Cloudswift's friends.
(Just thought I'd add this)

Last edited:
Username: Beary_king15
Nickname: Bear
Minecraft Skin: Steve but with a bear costume and ears on the top of his head.
Other: likes to bulid tree houses

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Username: Sprites
Nickname: Si (Pronounced Sigh)
Gender: Female (Though she likes trolling people and saying she's a dude)
Minecraft Skin: best recreation of Cteno she could make with a grey slip top (Is that what it's called?) and short grey pants
Other: she's a bit of a troll but mainly in lying (FE. lying that their house was destroyed when it's fine) she also enjoys making big colourful houses

Last edited:
I looked up pictures online, could you make the skin a bit more...Fully clothed? That kinda goes against the "Keep it PG13" rule, but I'll edit it so it's clearer and includes something for this scenario.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Y'know those tops that can slip over the shoulder? like that and since the picture I'm thinking of doesn't show what pants she's wearing Ima go with pants that go to the knees it's all grey to that okay?

Username: LuckyLuke08
Nickname: Luke
Minecraft Skin: Looks like Tuxedo Steve but has green eyes and black hair.
Other: Has great luck at sometimes and not much of a guy who plays multiplayer. Great at crafting and getting the materials for what he's making.

Acc
Username: LuckyLuke08
Nickname: Luke
Minecraft Skin: Looks like Tuxedo Steve but has green eyes and black hair.
Other: Has great luck at sometimes and not much of a guy who plays multiplayer. Great at crafting and getting the materials for what he's making.
Accepted.
and human not effecting it is bad how?
Reread My rules in the first post. I'm sticking by them. If you don't want to follow them, then I'm sorry, but you won't be able to RP on this thread.

Name:Indig0
Nickname:indigo
Minecraft skin:Indigo has short brown hair and hazel eyes,she has a white t-shirt with fairly long jean-shorts and a bow-and-arrow holder thingy she has around her waist and shoulder.
Other: She likes to build a lot and one of Cloudswift's friends